Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Miscreants Attack Mourners In Gombe (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Miscreants Attack Mourners In Gombe (Photos) (31453 Views)

Gunmen Kidnap Corpse & Mourners In Enugu, Demand ₦50M Ransom / Graphic: Cultists Kill 16 Mourners In Anambra, Desecrates Corpse (pix, Video) / EFCC Arrests 26 Adulterated Palm Oil Producers In Gombe (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miscreants Attack Mourners In Gombe (Photos) by Chinekepikin: 6:35pm On Apr 27, 2019
The funeral procession for the members of the boy’s brigade killed on Easter Monday in Gombe State, has turned violent.

The procession which began peacefully turned violent when a group of youths attacked the mourners heading to the venue of the burial.

The youth who had gathered for the burial, attacked people and vehicles they perceived as hostile or unsympathetic to their cause. Tensions are still high as raw emotions are laid bare over the loss of the children.

The procession turned violent at the FCE junction, in Gombe state.

As TVC correspondent in Gombe State, Lanre Adeyemi said terrified people are calling for the intervention of security operatives, in the violent situation.

Meanwhile, Gombe state government has imposed an indefinite curfew on the state capital following attacks on mourners by miscreants on Saturday.

See more photos below,

http://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/04/funeral-procession-turns-violent-as.html?m=1

Re: Miscreants Attack Mourners In Gombe (Photos) by dokyOloye: 6:38pm On Apr 27, 2019
Religion of peace people again.
They can't even allow people to mourn in peace.

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Miscreants Attack Mourners In Gombe (Photos) by noni14(m): 6:50pm On Apr 27, 2019
revenge revenge revenge, i say revenge. thats what this is all about.

4 Likes

Re: Miscreants Attack Mourners In Gombe (Photos) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 27, 2019
One Nigeria!!!

Operation Viper Ballet!!!

Let the North enjoy small problem this time around. Aboki cut N1,000 suya for me, no onions, no warm am.

Put only one tooth pick. I'm not doing party.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Miscreants Attack Mourners In Gombe (Photos) by whitebeard(m): 6:55pm On Apr 27, 2019
TarOrfeek:

One Nigeria!!!

Let the North enjoy small problem this time around. Aboki cut N1,000 suya for me, no onions, no warm am.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miscreants Attack Mourners In Gombe (Photos) by frbona: 7:35pm On Apr 27, 2019
Hope999:
[b][/b]
your name is hope but your father is hopeless
Foolish scammer

5 Likes

Re: Miscreants Attack Mourners In Gombe (Photos) by onward4life(m): 7:49pm On Apr 27, 2019
frbona:
your name is hope but your father is hopeless
Foolish scammer
I was thinking of a terrible word to describe the beach before yu interfered..

Lemme stop here ....

If he was dat good while not start tramadol money with his village at least

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miscreants Attack Mourners In Gombe (Photos) by ifyalways(f): 10:15pm On Apr 27, 2019
noni14:
revenge revenge revenge, i say revenge. thats what this is all about.
Bound to happen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miscreants Attack Mourners In Gombe (Photos) by Chimaokigwe: 10:16pm On Apr 27, 2019
TarOrfeek:

One Nigeria!!!

Stingyness go kee you.

Oya, gimme small make I taste if pepper dey inside.

7 Likes

Re: Miscreants Attack Mourners In Gombe (Photos) by LamidicownuBSS: 10:17pm On Apr 27, 2019
muric people again

1 Like

Re: Miscreants Attack Mourners In Gombe (Photos) by BiafraIsFree: 10:21pm On Apr 27, 2019
The zoo has fallen. Their so called governors are not Nigerians by birth. Let them do their things.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miscreants Attack Mourners In Gombe (Photos) by damoobaba: 10:21pm On Apr 27, 2019
na wao
Re: Miscreants Attack Mourners In Gombe (Photos) by damoobaba: 10:22pm On Apr 27, 2019
BiafraIsFree:
The zoo has fallen. Their so called governors are not Nigerians by birth. Let them do their things.
That your foto, no be the animal farm guy be DAT? The guy fine small O.
Re: Miscreants Attack Mourners In Gombe (Photos) by namiji2598: 10:23pm On Apr 27, 2019
seriously those people are giving us tough time in gombe but for the mean time we Don deal with them mercilessly,,,we burned cars, shops, bikes among others
Re: Miscreants Attack Mourners In Gombe (Photos) by damoobaba: 10:24pm On Apr 27, 2019
LamidicownuBSS:

muric people again

Psalms 28:3
Draw me not away with the wicked, and with the workers of iniquity, which speak PEACE to their neighbours, but mischief is in their hearts.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miscreants Attack Mourners In Gombe (Photos) by ElNero(m): 10:40pm On Apr 27, 2019
I hate it when Gombe is in the news for crises because I loved been there. I hope all my friends are safe.

This issue should not escalate o.... They should learn from what's happening in Plateau State.

2 Likes

Re: Miscreants Attack Mourners In Gombe (Photos) by Rich4god(m): 10:41pm On Apr 27, 2019
Hope this will not turn out to breed religion violence in the state like kaduna state.
Re: Miscreants Attack Mourners In Gombe (Photos) by Khd95(m): 10:44pm On Apr 27, 2019
dokyOloye:
Religion of peace people again.
They can't even allow people to mourn in peace.
it's clear to the blind that this burial procession is a Christian thing, Islam Doe not permit fan fare for burials,it doesn't even allow the dead to stay beyond 24 hours

So what are u saying

4 Likes

Re: Miscreants Attack Mourners In Gombe (Photos) by Acedave1(m): 10:46pm On Apr 27, 2019
I quess dat dead body is owing dos pple
Re: Miscreants Attack Mourners In Gombe (Photos) by Acjohn(m): 10:46pm On Apr 27, 2019
Your story didn't state who is attacking who.

Youths going for mourning where attacked and you also said the mourners attack those not sympathetic to their cause.

I am confused

5 Likes

Re: Miscreants Attack Mourners In Gombe (Photos) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Apr 27, 2019
namiji2598:
seriously those people are giving us tough time in gombe but for the mean time we Don deal with them mercilessly,,,we burned cars, shops, bikes among others
who are the people, given your people a tough time in gombe?
Re: Miscreants Attack Mourners In Gombe (Photos) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Apr 27, 2019
Rich4god:
Hope this will not turn out to breed religion violence in the state like kaduna state.
what's causing all this violence?
Re: Miscreants Attack Mourners In Gombe (Photos) by eneojoedu(m): 10:53pm On Apr 27, 2019
Khd95:
it's clear to the blind that this burial procession is a Christian thing, Islam Doe not permit fan fare for burials,it doesn't even allow the dead to stay beyond 24 hours

So what are u saying
the mourners(christians) were attacked by Miscreants (Muslims)... read first.

4 Likes

Re: Miscreants Attack Mourners In Gombe (Photos) by Kdon2: 11:05pm On Apr 27, 2019
Khd95:

So what are u saying

That the religion of "peace " attacked mourners!

3 Likes

Re: Miscreants Attack Mourners In Gombe (Photos) by Moventist: 11:13pm On Apr 27, 2019
Khd95:

So what are u saying

He is saying that Islamic terrorist who killed the Christians didn't allow them to bury the deads in peace

3 Likes

Re: Miscreants Attack Mourners In Gombe (Photos) by Kdon2: 11:14pm On Apr 27, 2019
Chinekepikin:
The funeral procession for the members of the boy’s brigade killed on Easter Monday in Gombe State, has turned violent.

The procession which began peacefully turned violent when a group of youths attacked the mourners heading to the venue of the burial.

The youth who had gathered for the burial, attacked people and vehicles they perceived as hostile or unsympathetic to their cause. Tensions are still high as raw emotions are laid bare over the loss of the children.

The procession turned violent at the FCE junction, in Gombe state.

As TVC correspondent in Gombe State, Lanre Adeyemi said terrified people are calling for the intervention of security operatives, in the violent situation.

Meanwhile, Gombe state government has imposed an indefinite curfew on the state capital following attacks on mourners by miscreants on Saturday.

See more photos below,

http://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/04/funeral-procession-turns-violent-as.html?m=1

These coward religion of "peace" people if they are to fight xristians face to face dem no go fit survive at all. All of them ll b erased without any trace like pencil marks on paper.

2 Likes

Re: Miscreants Attack Mourners In Gombe (Photos) by bestman09(m): 11:23pm On Apr 27, 2019
Hmmmmmm
Re: Miscreants Attack Mourners In Gombe (Photos) by Naijageak(m): 11:32pm On Apr 27, 2019
This is seriously

(1) (2) (Reply)

Four Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Found Dead In Nsukka Communities / Robbers Caught & Stripped Unclad By Vigilante In Delta(photos) / Thief Electrocuted On PHCN Pole In Kaduna State - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.