Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

‘Nigerian Public Varsities Graduates Are Brainless - Atiku Abubakar - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Nigerian Public Varsities Graduates Are Brainless - Atiku Abubakar (36459 Views)

Buhari Approves N208bn For Public Varsities / Flashback :Nigerian Public Varsities Graduates Are Brainless - Atiku Abubakar / Nigerian Public Varsities Graduates Are Brainless Cannot Compete..Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘Nigerian Public Varsities Graduates Are Brainless - Atiku Abubakar by Suplexx: 3:15pm On Apr 21, 2018
Flashback 2016

‘Nigerian public varsities graduates cannot compete with my secondary school students’

19 November 2016

Former Vice President, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, has described graduates of Nigerian public universities as brainless, saying they cannot communicate in English with the students of his private secondary school, the American University of Nigeria (AUN) Academy.

Abubakar, who spoke on Thursday evening in Yola during his birthday celebration organised by the management of AUN, said public universities graduates cannot fit into private industries due to their poor education and character.

“I was in the University of Zik in Akwa in Anambra State on Wednesday on the invitation of the university. There is no student in public universities that can speak English in an error-free manner like the head boy of my secondary, who just finished addressing us now.

“When the head boy of AUN Academy, Abdullahi Sani, started speaking, I was thinking it is one of the lecturers in AUN, but only for him to introduce himself as the head boy of AUN Academy,” he stated.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/guardian.ng/news/nigerian-public-varsities-graduates-cannot-compete-with-my-secondary-school-students/amp

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Nigerian Public Varsities Graduates Are Brainless - Atiku Abubakar by GavelSlam: 3:20pm On Apr 21, 2018
The internet never forgets.

grin

234 Likes 14 Shares

Re: ‘Nigerian Public Varsities Graduates Are Brainless - Atiku Abubakar by blackboy(m): 3:24pm On Apr 21, 2018
i guess this is the man that must not contest against PMB. But why attack him. nahh him make PMB talk wetin he talk? Atiku !!

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘Nigerian Public Varsities Graduates Are Brainless - Atiku Abubakar by 4kings: 3:28pm On Apr 21, 2018
Funny. grin grin
Though Nigerians are generally not lazy and also not generally hardworking. tongue

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Nigerian Public Varsities Graduates Are Brainless - Atiku Abubakar by MrPolitics: 3:31pm On Apr 21, 2018
Lol see BMC's desperation. He didn't use the word "brainless" and we all know Nigeria's education system is horrible

156 Likes 13 Shares

Re: ‘Nigerian Public Varsities Graduates Are Brainless - Atiku Abubakar by peterafolayan(m): 3:32pm On Apr 21, 2018
God deliver us from all these senseless talk. They destroyed our system to bulld their own and still wil not leave us alone.

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ‘Nigerian Public Varsities Graduates Are Brainless - Atiku Abubakar by whitebeard(m): 3:32pm On Apr 21, 2018
Atiku even u too..so all the one u said after buhari insulted us was still politics..

..see this unreasonable man..!! Unbridled tongue..!!

Pls we need another person other than buhari and atiku, that's a fact..!!

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘Nigerian Public Varsities Graduates Are Brainless - Atiku Abubakar by thesolutions(m): 3:36pm On Apr 21, 2018
2019 is going to be extra hot. I really have to go and get AC. Not the one in APC.

10 Likes

Re: ‘Nigerian Public Varsities Graduates Are Brainless - Atiku Abubakar by Xisnin(m): 3:43pm On Apr 21, 2018
Fake news, he never said brainless.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Nigerian Public Varsities Graduates Are Brainless - Atiku Abubakar by wildcatter23(m): 3:43pm On Apr 21, 2018
This is unacceptable. Bringing the blunder made by atiku doesn't change the fact that PMB goofed full time. It also cannot deflect the significance of the statement Mr P made. Youths cannot express themselves, that's debatable. But saying youths are lazy. That's outrageous.

Truth is that internet doesn't not forget but the gravity of the matter here is very different.

Detractors trying to cover up or deflect the enormity of the matter at hand concerning the lazy youth have failed and should hide themselves in shame.

Modified. I am in no way in support of either Atiku or Buhari. This matter was simply brought up as damage control. The real matter at hand remains that Mr President, made a sacrilegious submission, that is the real issue.

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Nigerian Public Varsities Graduates Are Brainless - Atiku Abubakar by HigherEd: 3:44pm On Apr 21, 2018
Nns
Re: ‘Nigerian Public Varsities Graduates Are Brainless - Atiku Abubakar by steveyoungwealth: 3:44pm On Apr 21, 2018
It is finished

1 Like

Re: ‘Nigerian Public Varsities Graduates Are Brainless - Atiku Abubakar by abike12(f): 3:44pm On Apr 21, 2018
My goodness shocked

1 Like

Re: ‘Nigerian Public Varsities Graduates Are Brainless - Atiku Abubakar by Proudlyngwa(m): 3:45pm On Apr 21, 2018
shocked
This is Hate speech, but truthful hate speech.
To Lazy youths it does not matter after all Atiku is the chosen one that will send Buhari back to Daura.

Oya

Like for Atiku's Queens English speaking secondary school students.

Share for the brainless graduates of public universities that cannot communicate in English.

If you like quote me till eternity am at home swearing for Liverpool, Celtic and RB Liezpeg

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ‘Nigerian Public Varsities Graduates Are Brainless - Atiku Abubakar by Doerstech(m): 3:45pm On Apr 21, 2018
OLD VIBE 2016

1 Like

Re: ‘Nigerian Public Varsities Graduates Are Brainless - Atiku Abubakar by Gossiplover: 3:45pm On Apr 21, 2018
nawa oo. this is serious

1 Like

Re: ‘Nigerian Public Varsities Graduates Are Brainless - Atiku Abubakar by Quality20(m): 3:46pm On Apr 21, 2018
well since Atiku knows d problem with our universities, then he is in a better position to fix them. I hope he fixes them better than his own university, when he takes over d presidency may 2019

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ‘Nigerian Public Varsities Graduates Are Brainless - Atiku Abubakar by Delivar(m): 3:46pm On Apr 21, 2018
Youths have been busy insulting Buhari. But ever since he said Nigerian youths are lazy the youths have gone defensive and angry. That's have it feels like when you are criticized. grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Nigerian Public Varsities Graduates Are Brainless - Atiku Abubakar by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 21, 2018
Hahhahh grin

This one is worse.

3 Likes

Re: ‘Nigerian Public Varsities Graduates Are Brainless - Atiku Abubakar by Pavore9: 3:46pm On Apr 21, 2018
“I was in the University of Zik in Akwa in Anambra State on Wednesday on the invitation of the university. There is no student in public universities that can speak English in an error-free manner like the head boy of my secondary, who just finished addressing us now".......See yabbing! shocked

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Nigerian Public Varsities Graduates Are Brainless - Atiku Abubakar by AmazonTopaz(f): 3:46pm On Apr 21, 2018
But he was busy forming statesman when the president called the youths lazy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Nigerian Public Varsities Graduates Are Brainless - Atiku Abubakar by CriticMaestro: 3:46pm On Apr 21, 2018
We all make this comparison...always believeing private schools are better than public schools and indeed they are especially in the primary and post primary levels...that statement as stupid as it sounds makes a liitle sense because he was taking pride on the level of achievement of his school...simply business oriented....many times we see slogans like
.a student of so so so and so university is naturally ahead of u....but still I think he was wrong to make that statement.....
But for someone that never had proper education but benefited tremendously from the immense wealth of this country to go to a foreign nation an utter such umbilical words to the future of the nation shows the height of stupidity we as a country are...because we gave him the freedom and liberty of doing that....but we learn from our mistakes...and a have a chance of correcting it come 2019...

As they say:
U can never make the same mistake twice, because the second time u make it, it's not a mistake, it's a choice

4 Likes

Re: ‘Nigerian Public Varsities Graduates Are Brainless - Atiku Abubakar by Anaskie(m): 3:46pm On Apr 21, 2018
“I was in the University of Zik in Akwa in Anambra State on Wednesday on the invitation of the university. There is no student in public universities that can speak English in an error-free manner like the head boy of my secondary, who just finished addressing us now.

“When the head boy of AUN Academy, Abdullahi Sani, started speaking, I was thinking it is one of the lecturers in AUN, but only for him to introduce himself as the head boy of AUN Academy,” he stated

In as much as I am not in support of Atiku for President, there is no mention of the word 'brainless' in his statement. Buhari's campaign team needs to sit up. Even if Nigerian youths are lazy, we aren't fools.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘Nigerian Public Varsities Graduates Are Brainless - Atiku Abubakar by Ebukamatth(m): 3:47pm On Apr 21, 2018
this is getting more intersting

1 Like

Re: ‘Nigerian Public Varsities Graduates Are Brainless - Atiku Abubakar by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 21, 2018
angry
Re: ‘Nigerian Public Varsities Graduates Are Brainless - Atiku Abubakar by truthfulmallam(m): 3:47pm On Apr 21, 2018
Atiku never said brainless... And this statement two years back never raised any eyebrow. Why make an issue of it now? So because their paymaster blundered recently, so everyone must be presented as having made such blunder as well

We know the trick.. We understand the game...

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ‘Nigerian Public Varsities Graduates Are Brainless - Atiku Abubakar by SAMBARRY: 3:48pm On Apr 21, 2018
You Will not shut up your mouth.old fool

Fat kleptomaniac.shey because Nigeria justifies and institutuonalizes corruption you still have mouth to talk.agbaya oshi.baba custom, sonuuuuu.mechionu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Nigerian Public Varsities Graduates Are Brainless - Atiku Abubakar by CYMERX(f): 3:48pm On Apr 21, 2018
Fulani herdsmen always using the same foolish statement since 19 century

1 Like

Re: ‘Nigerian Public Varsities Graduates Are Brainless - Atiku Abubakar by Shikena(m): 3:49pm On Apr 21, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Lazy PDP Presidential 'Aspirant'.

2 Likes

Re: ‘Nigerian Public Varsities Graduates Are Brainless - Atiku Abubakar by Bishop4real: 3:49pm On Apr 21, 2018
MrPolitics:
Lol see BMC's desperation. He didn't use the word "brainless" and we all know Nigeria's education system is horrible

Did PMB use the word "lazy"?

19 Likes

Re: ‘Nigerian Public Varsities Graduates Are Brainless - Atiku Abubakar by 1x2x3: 3:49pm On Apr 21, 2018
There's a difference saying this as an individual without a political office and saying such as a president on international platform.

I don't give a Damn about the English I give a damn about the saying that Nigerian youths are lazy.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jonathan Visits Ife Again, Meets Yoruba Leaders / 2019: Ambode May Withdraw From Governorship Race / Professor Peter Ogban Jailed For Announcing False Election Results For Akpabio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.