Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,425 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

‘Nigerian Public Varsities Graduates Are Brainless - Atiku Abubakar - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Nigerian Public Varsities Graduates Are Brainless - Atiku Abubakar (36466 Views)

Buhari Approves N208bn For Public Varsities / Flashback :Nigerian Public Varsities Graduates Are Brainless - Atiku Abubakar / Nigerian Public Varsities Graduates Are Brainless Cannot Compete..Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Nigerian Public Varsities Graduates Are Brainless - Atiku Abubakar by GavelSlam: 4:31pm On Apr 21, 2018
Xda59:

Instead of you to appreciate the post and have a good understanding of the mindset of the politicians (you people kill yourselves for) and what comes out of their mouths so you can make better judgements going forward, you are here being sentimental because you don't like buhari who is almost done with this world. How will you guys ever get out of this mess in that country these kind of unnecessary sentiments. Praise what is good and condemn what is bad without mincing words irrespective of whose horse is gorged.

Well said.

1 Like

Re: ‘Nigerian Public Varsities Graduates Are Brainless - Atiku Abubakar by slowice(m): 4:32pm On Apr 21, 2018
Our politicians re users..... The truth is, they don't like us, they don't care about us n they all feel the same way about us but when we achieve the extra ordinary of course always without any form of assistance from the government, they call us their son... Even okocha cannot compete in English language with his students but he's a legend n now a true Nigerian

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘Nigerian Public Varsities Graduates Are Brainless - Atiku Abubakar by Nobody: 4:34pm On Apr 21, 2018
Suplexx:

Buhari also never said 'lazy'. He also never said all Nigerian youths...

Do you lack understandin? What does "Waiting for everything to be done for them," mean?
Re: ‘Nigerian Public Varsities Graduates Are Brainless - Atiku Abubakar by checkedout: 4:37pm On Apr 21, 2018
MrPolitics:
Lol see BMC's desperation. He didn't use the word "brainless" and we all know Nigeria's education system is horrible

Bubu didnt use Lazy either

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Nigerian Public Varsities Graduates Are Brainless - Atiku Abubakar by Suplexx: 4:37pm On Apr 21, 2018
KOPT33:

Do you lack understandin? What does "Waiting for everything to be done for them," mean?

Do you lack understanding? Why does "lacking ability to learn English language" mean?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘Nigerian Public Varsities Graduates Are Brainless - Atiku Abubakar by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 21, 2018
People are just being emotional about the truth.

Nigeria has a small number of hardworking youth. That said there is a very high number of lazy youth in the North and Niger delta.

A high percentage of young girls in Nigeria are so lazy the only time they work hard is when they want to sell something like s3x. S3x to pass exams, food and clothing. S3x for NYSC posting, s3x for job, s3x for promotion, s3x for business clients,everything is gotten through s3x in their small lazy world.

The guys are in a hurry to make it big and out of laziness try to cut corners to make it to the top overnight. The number of youth arrested daily for yahoo, kidnapping and now rituals is mind boggling.

Hard work comes with integrity and Nigerian youth lack that.

Lazy thieves. Yes I said it. I am in my house, come and beat me.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘Nigerian Public Varsities Graduates Are Brainless - Atiku Abubakar by GavelSlam: 4:38pm On Apr 21, 2018
KOPT33:

You've been calling him dullard for 4 years. The only time he implied you are lazy you haven't been able to sleep for 3 days.

grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Nigerian Public Varsities Graduates Are Brainless - Atiku Abubakar by Customer80: 4:38pm On Apr 21, 2018
GavelSlam:

Is Atiku not a subject of corruption in America where he owns a home but hasn't visited in a decade?

Did Atiku not insult Nigerian public university graduates especially those of Unizik which he used as an example?

Is Atiku not a direct beneficiary of a deprived public university system needing funds for operation which he never did while he was in power?

Continue with your excuses.
We not talking about corruption but but uncomplimentary speech by your president

2 Likes

Re: ‘Nigerian Public Varsities Graduates Are Brainless - Atiku Abubakar by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 21, 2018
buhariguy:
called you lazy because you are lazy,
I am not lazy and he didn't call me lazy
It is you that is lazy. Bloody sycophant.

1 Like

Re: ‘Nigerian Public Varsities Graduates Are Brainless - Atiku Abubakar by fregene99(m): 4:39pm On Apr 21, 2018
GavelSlam:

What is comparism?

You Should have attended ABTI.

The public uni did you no justice.

grin
I don't waste time on lazy youths like u

2 Likes

Re: ‘Nigerian Public Varsities Graduates Are Brainless - Atiku Abubakar by mukthar2000(m): 4:40pm On Apr 21, 2018
Nawaoo for all this mumu leaders ooo, were are still battleing with oga presido on his statement
(LazyNigerianYouth), see weting this one con talk again

1 Like

Re: ‘Nigerian Public Varsities Graduates Are Brainless - Atiku Abubakar by GavelSlam: 4:40pm On Apr 21, 2018
fregene99:

I don't waste time on lazy youths like u

Perhaps because you are brainless?

2 Likes

Re: ‘Nigerian Public Varsities Graduates Are Brainless - Atiku Abubakar by asobo: 4:42pm On Apr 21, 2018
Shikena:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Lazy PDP Presidential 'Aspirant'.
Ororo still miles ahead of buhari
Re: ‘Nigerian Public Varsities Graduates Are Brainless - Atiku Abubakar by GavelSlam: 4:43pm On Apr 21, 2018
Customer80:
We not talking about corruption but but uncomplimentary speech by your president

No vex about that..

Now, let's focus on Atiku's own which is what this thread is about.

Do you know he said graduates of public universities are brainless?

What university did you attend by the way?

2 Likes

Re: ‘Nigerian Public Varsities Graduates Are Brainless - Atiku Abubakar by chronique(m): 4:45pm On Apr 21, 2018
Suplexx:

Buhari did not also use the word 'lazy'. And he did not say 'all Nigerian youths'. If you could spot that Atiku didn’t say 'brainless', why couldn't you spot that Buhari did not say 'lazy', and wasn't talking about all youths?

Buhari said "a lot of Nigerian youths"... A lot in English language, is used to qualify a substantially large amount which could be up to half or more than. A lot doesn't represent a minute percentile. I hope you understand the difference now.

Check the image below. I never failed English classes all my entire life.

Re: ‘Nigerian Public Varsities Graduates Are Brainless - Atiku Abubakar by GavelSlam: 4:47pm On Apr 21, 2018
chronique:

Buhari said "a lot of Nigerian youths"... A lot in English language, is used to qualify a substantially large amount which could be up to half or more than. A lot doesn't represent a minute percentile. I hope you understand the difference now.

What university did you attend?

If it is Covenant you are safe.

If it is Unizik... grin

2 Likes

Re: ‘Nigerian Public Varsities Graduates Are Brainless - Atiku Abubakar by GavelSlam: 4:49pm On Apr 21, 2018
chronique:

While you are in the spirit of research please can you do one on 1 Dollar equal to 1 Naira?

1 Like

Re: ‘Nigerian Public Varsities Graduates Are Brainless - Atiku Abubakar by Suplexx: 4:49pm On Apr 21, 2018
chronique:

I am yet to see in your screenshot where a lot means all, or where a lot means larger number.

However, Atiku was talking about all public universities graduates.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Nigerian Public Varsities Graduates Are Brainless - Atiku Abubakar by buhariguy(m): 4:54pm On Apr 21, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
It is you that is lazy. Bloody sycophant.
Jesus Christ of Nazareth,

Are you not the one that that said my guy insulted you?

Why rejecting what you claimed to me.

If you are not lazy, stop wailing

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘Nigerian Public Varsities Graduates Are Brainless - Atiku Abubakar by chronique(m): 4:55pm On Apr 21, 2018
Suplexx:

I am yet to see in your screenshot where a lot means all, or where a lot means larger number.

However, Atiku was talking about all public universities graduates.

Well, if you still can't decipher what "a lot" represents even after showing you that screenshot, then I'm sorry to say that I cannot help you. Let your conscience guide you.
Re: ‘Nigerian Public Varsities Graduates Are Brainless - Atiku Abubakar by bong4(m): 5:02pm On Apr 21, 2018
Pavore9:
“I was in the University of Zik in Akwa in Anambra State on Wednesday on the invitation of the university. There is no student in public universities that can speak English in an error-free manner like the head boy of my secondary, who just finished addressing us now".......See yabbing! shocked

Yeye man. Which one is University of Zik and whre in Anambra State is Akwa? Oga Atiku, it is Nnamdi Azikiwe University and i is located in Awka which is the state's capital.
Until you give the less privileged and other almajiri's the same opportunity as your Head Boy, you have failed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Nigerian Public Varsities Graduates Are Brainless - Atiku Abubakar by Misterdhee1(m): 5:04pm On Apr 21, 2018
chronique:

Well, if you still can't decipher what "a lot" represents even after showing you that screenshot, then I'm sorry to say that I cannot help you. Let your conscience guide you.
According to UNESCO, 65 million Nigerian Youths are illiterates out of about 118million youths in the country. Isnt that a lot?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘Nigerian Public Varsities Graduates Are Brainless - Atiku Abubakar by rickyrex(m): 5:06pm On Apr 21, 2018
On a real note, you don't expect a university student who passed out of a community secondary to be sound in English like that of a private school student. This is why we need a good government who will revive our primary and secondary schools to compete with that of private ones. Neither buhari nor atiku is our choice
Re: ‘Nigerian Public Varsities Graduates Are Brainless - Atiku Abubakar by Proudlyngwa(m): 5:07pm On Apr 21, 2018
GavelSlam:

You've been calling him dullard for 4 years. The only time he implied you are lazy you haven't been able to sleep for 3 days.

grin

Have MESSI na grin

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ‘Nigerian Public Varsities Graduates Are Brainless - Atiku Abubakar by chronique(m): 5:13pm On Apr 21, 2018
Misterdhee1:

According to UNESCO, 65 million Nigerian Youths are illiterates out of about 118million youths in the country. Isnt that a lot?

That's obviously more than half, and very well qualifies as "a lot".

3 Likes

Re: ‘Nigerian Public Varsities Graduates Are Brainless - Atiku Abubakar by authority2006(m): 6:00pm On Apr 21, 2018
MrPolitics:
Lol see BMC's desperation. He didn't use the word "brainless" and we all know Nigeria's education system is horrible

Now, you just got the gist. That's what they have been telling you that Buhari didn't use the word "lazy". Lol.

4 Likes

Re: ‘Nigerian Public Varsities Graduates Are Brainless - Atiku Abubakar by LoveThemChubby(m): 6:09pm On Apr 21, 2018
Nigerians with mediocrity! How does inability to compete in English with the head boy of his secondary secondary school the same thing as been brainless?
Re: ‘Nigerian Public Varsities Graduates Are Brainless - Atiku Abubakar by MrPolitics: 6:13pm On Apr 21, 2018
authority2006:

Now, you just got the gist. That's what they have been telling you that Buhari didn't use the word "lazy". Lol.

Except what Buhari said translates to lazy but what Atiku said doesn't translate to brainless.
It's more like saying they're not as smart as private sch students.
Re: ‘Nigerian Public Varsities Graduates Are Brainless - Atiku Abubakar by Nwagboo123: 6:19pm On Apr 21, 2018
all this nonsense just to distract attention from buhari's international insult on Nigeria youths. let's see the video clip where he (Atiku) said so or else it's the normal APC's propaganda
Re: ‘Nigerian Public Varsities Graduates Are Brainless - Atiku Abubakar by yewawa: 6:42pm On Apr 21, 2018
God will surely punish all of you....after destroying the system.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘Nigerian Public Varsities Graduates Are Brainless - Atiku Abubakar by PFRB: 6:47pm On Apr 21, 2018
Do they learn how to speak English language in the university?
Re: ‘Nigerian Public Varsities Graduates Are Brainless - Atiku Abubakar by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:01pm On Apr 21, 2018
Xisnin:
Fake news, he never said brainless.
Does that link looks fake. Pls don't defend any politician. That is how they said Buhari did not say ALL YOUTHS, but claimed he said ''A LOT OF''

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wike Reacts To Masked DSS At NASS: "All Over The World This Has Never Happened" / Buhari Summons Emergency FEC Meeting On Monday / 2019: Thank Ekiti People: ATIKU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.