Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,835 members, 7,828,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

”Lazy Nigerian Youth” T-Shirts And Cap (Photos) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ”Lazy Nigerian Youth” T-Shirts And Cap (Photos) (72034 Views)

Man Wears 'Lives Are Better With Atiku' Clothe And Cap (Photos) / Osinbajo Playing With Kid Who Fiddles With His Cap (Photos) / President Buhari Finally Removes His Cap (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ”Lazy Nigerian Youth” T-Shirts And Cap (Photos) by tonex360: 9:37pm On Apr 21, 2018
Wealthandjobs:

If that would make you sleep very well at night but I will advise you to listen again and relate it to the fact.
I don't agree with those your facts, it's not real, Nigeria does not have the highest number of illiterates in the world, that's a blatant lie, google search it yourself. As a president of a country he should not have altered those words in a foreign country about his people that he leads, no president in other part of this world can make those comments about his country in another country.

1 Like

Re: ”Lazy Nigerian Youth” T-Shirts And Cap (Photos) by labi1977(m): 9:40pm On Apr 21, 2018
Wealthandjobs:

N30K is still someone's take home pay so if I were you I won't mock them but definitely not mine. God bless Nigeria

My point is that you are clearly a paid bmc

New moniker ?
Re: ”Lazy Nigerian Youth” T-Shirts And Cap (Photos) by deomelllo: 9:50pm On Apr 21, 2018
tonex360:
Simple question please. Can u simply tell us what those statements tells, if laziness didn't summerise them.

Laziness is your own personal opinion since the President uttered no such thing and what the president asserted carries so many meanings from lack of will or initiative, not being proactive or creative and so on and on and on...

Confining yourself to a single story or narration is mental laziness and lacking in intellectual curiosity. .

Stop limiting yourself mentally.
Re: ”Lazy Nigerian Youth” T-Shirts And Cap (Photos) by victorazyvictor(m): 10:00pm On Apr 21, 2018
Wealthandjobs:

Please check the meaning of recession again. Apparently, you are not talking with facts.

I don't know what is recession, plz enlighten me.
Re: ”Lazy Nigerian Youth” T-Shirts And Cap (Photos) by biggy26: 10:23pm On Apr 21, 2018
Wealthandjobs:

It's joblessness. The president will not lose on the account of this evil manipulations. It's still the same people who inserted the word Lazy in the president's statement and funded the hashtag until it trended online.
Guy, dem send u? u no dey tire? Why trying to sell and already spoilt product? If I were opposition, I won't bother spending money for campaign, APC don finish work!
Re: ”Lazy Nigerian Youth” T-Shirts And Cap (Photos) by freeze001(f): 10:34pm On Apr 21, 2018
Wealthandjobs:

That's been established by research and it's incontrovertible

Did Buhari use the word 'illiterate'? Since u are calling down fire and brimstone on 'those who inserted lazy' as u cannot see that his words mean lazy, please what will happen to those who have used the word illiterate when he didn't use it?
Re: ”Lazy Nigerian Youth” T-Shirts And Cap (Photos) by horia: 10:35pm On Apr 21, 2018
Wealthandjobs:

There was no single gaffe sir,don't let them play on your intelligence.
so u expect traders to show you certificates b4 buying tomatoes. Don't be dull. Both skilled and unskilled workers work every were so, don't define laziness with illiteracy. However, I consider that word derogatory
Re: ”Lazy Nigerian Youth” T-Shirts And Cap (Photos) by Dwin046(m): 10:58pm On Apr 21, 2018
Wealthandjobs:
The President never used the word Lazy.Those who inserted the word in his statement and funded it to trend online will be exposed soon.
They are cyber-bullying President Muhammadu Buhari
https://www.nairaland.com/4463654/those-cyber-bullying-president-muhammadu-buhari
something more than madness most be wrong with you

1 Like

Re: ”Lazy Nigerian Youth” T-Shirts And Cap (Photos) by goshee: 11:20pm On Apr 21, 2018
Wealthandjobs:

There was no single gaffe sir,don't let them play on your intelligence.
80, percent of the illiteracy is concentrated in the north so the old fool would have said the that the northern youth of the ZOO are lazy and uneducated
Re: ”Lazy Nigerian Youth” T-Shirts And Cap (Photos) by Wealthandjobs: 11:49pm On Apr 21, 2018
tonex360:
I don't agree with those your facts, it's not real, Nigeria does not have the highest number of illiterates in the world, that's a blatant lie, google search it yourself. As a president of a country he should not have altered those words in a foreign country about his people that he leads, no president in other part of this world can make those comments about his country in another country.
Then show your own facts and evidence. It's really that simple
Re: ”Lazy Nigerian Youth” T-Shirts And Cap (Photos) by Wealthandjobs: 12:01am On Apr 22, 2018
biggy26:

Guy, dem send u? u no dey tire? Why trying to sell and already spoilt product? If I were opposition, I won't bother spending money for campaign, APC don finish work!
Instead of swearing,why don't you sell your own candidate? You are most likely from regions where loss of votes by PMB is inconsequential to his victory
Re: ”Lazy Nigerian Youth” T-Shirts And Cap (Photos) by Wealthandjobs: 12:02am On Apr 22, 2018
goshee:
80, percent of the illiteracy is concentrated in the north so the old fool would have said the that the northern youth of the ZOO are lazy and uneducated
This thread is for Nigerians and patriots. Thanks.
Re: ”Lazy Nigerian Youth” T-Shirts And Cap (Photos) by Wealthandjobs: 12:02am On Apr 22, 2018
Dwin046:
something more than madness most be wrong with you
Thanks. I can see that the explanation is beyond your understanding.
Re: ”Lazy Nigerian Youth” T-Shirts And Cap (Photos) by Wealthandjobs: 12:04am On Apr 22, 2018
freeze001:

Did Buhari use the word 'illiterate'? Since u are calling down fire and brimstone on 'those who inserted lazy' as u cannot see that his words mean lazy, please what will happen to those who have used the word illiterate when he didn't use it?
Your question is neither here nor there. The issue is that those people who are cyber-bullying President Muhammadu Buhari will be apprehended.You don't have anything to lose if you are not one of them sir
Re: ”Lazy Nigerian Youth” T-Shirts And Cap (Photos) by sherlockhush(m): 12:06am On Apr 22, 2018
Pls stop your nonsence campaign .... His statement tag it all...Go back to your GST 101

Wealthandjobs:

A lot sir. A baby is not a child regardless of difference in gender. The president never used the word Lazy and the people who funded and sponsored the hashtag are doing so to confuse people like you further. The security arms of government must unravel these people.They must have hacked the data of Nigerians and profiled them.
They can set our country on fire like Rwanda
Re: ”Lazy Nigerian Youth” T-Shirts And Cap (Photos) by Wealthandjobs: 12:07am On Apr 22, 2018
deomelllo:

Laziness is your own personal opinion since the President uttered no such thing and what the president asserted carries so many meanings from lack of will or initiative, not being proactive or creative and so on and on and on...

Confining yourself to a single story or narration is mental laziness and lacking in intellectual curiosity. .

Stop limiting yourself mentally.

I wish you can take the same advice you are giving. They mischievously settled for laziness and hashtag it because it meets their unpatriotic intentions
Re: ”Lazy Nigerian Youth” T-Shirts And Cap (Photos) by Wealthandjobs: 12:09am On Apr 22, 2018
sherlockhush:
Pls stop your nonsence campaign .... His statement tag it all...Go back to your GST 101

His statement was directed to only Nigerian Youths in their millions who are rejecting education and gainful employment. This set of people are unproductive and should worry a serious government.You should not be in that category sir
Re: ”Lazy Nigerian Youth” T-Shirts And Cap (Photos) by famosh: 12:51am On Apr 22, 2018
Wealthandjobs:
The President never used the word Lazy.Those who inserted the word in his statement and funded it to trend online will be exposed soon.
They are cyber-bullying President Muhammadu Buhari
https://www.nairaland.com/4463654/those-cyber-bullying-president-muhammadu-buhari

Don't bother explaining these things, bro! It's no longer news that a lot of Nigerians don't have sense!
Re: ”Lazy Nigerian Youth” T-Shirts And Cap (Photos) by steveDpro: 1:05am On Apr 22, 2018
Business mind
Re: ”Lazy Nigerian Youth” T-Shirts And Cap (Photos) by famosh: 1:08am On Apr 22, 2018
freeze001:

I've just been going through your deliberate madness in the bid to do some failed damage control. Mr President said we have young population with 60% under the age of 30. He goes on to say that a lot of these persons have not been to school and claim that that since Nigeria has been an oil producing country, they will sit and do nothing and expect healthcare, housing and education free.

When u are told that a lot of people will rather sit, do nothing and expect freebies, what comes to your mind?

You know the same way u keep harping on how he didn't say 'lazy' is the same way he also didn't mention 'illiterate' and 'sense of entitlement'. Why are u happy to substitute 'not been to school' with 'illiterate' and 'expecting freebies because Nigeria is an oil producing country' with 'sense of entitlement' but u scream blue murder with harebrained theories when 'sit and do nothing' is substituted with 'lazy'?

Furthermore, I assume u have listened to the clip. What question was he asked? How did that connect with his answer and negative reference to Nigerians? As u are running around like a headless chicken, also tell them that Mr Buhari has gone senile.

Aren't there actually a lot of Nigerian youth who, instead of trying to attend school, will rather just sit & expect everything free simply because they believe Nigeria is an oil producing state?
Re: ”Lazy Nigerian Youth” T-Shirts And Cap (Photos) by Nobody: 2:13am On Apr 22, 2018
Re: ”Lazy Nigerian Youth” T-Shirts And Cap (Photos) by Nobody: 2:18am On Apr 22, 2018
famosh:

Don't bother explaining these things, bro! It's no longer news that a lot of Nigerians don't have sense!

Pls summarise this statement
"""""More than 60 per cent of the population is below 30, a lot of them haven’t been to school and they are claiming that Nigeria is an oil-producing country, therefore, they should sit and do nothing, and get housing, health care, education free.”"""

You type like person wey no get sense, wey de type b4 thinking.

But , I didn't use the word "FOOL or R£TARD in my statement.
Re: ”Lazy Nigerian Youth” T-Shirts And Cap (Photos) by Get2go: 3:11am On Apr 22, 2018
Nigeria vs Biafra Youths

Re: ”Lazy Nigerian Youth” T-Shirts And Cap (Photos) by freeze001(f): 3:25am On Apr 22, 2018
famosh:

Aren't there actually a lot of Nigerian youth who, instead of trying to attend school, will rather just sit & expect everything free simply because they believe Nigeria is an oil producing state?

Was that forum a place for that form of speculation? The bottom line really is that apart from the fact that he clearly misunderstood the question asked, it is most uncharitable and wicked for a president to publicly lampoon the citizens of his country particularly when it's not as if the state has done all it should do but citizens just plain refuse to go to school but will rather sit, do nothing and wait for freebies.
Re: ”Lazy Nigerian Youth” T-Shirts And Cap (Photos) by MikeBetty(m): 5:27am On Apr 22, 2018
Khd95:
Asweruugowwd apc will claim that they created job thru this statement.. Just watch and see
before Next Week End, Lai Must Lie Na
Re: ”Lazy Nigerian Youth” T-Shirts And Cap (Photos) by surgical: 5:51am On Apr 22, 2018
nNEOo:

what's the difference btw a male child n a baby boy
you did not specify he is a boy
Re: ”Lazy Nigerian Youth” T-Shirts And Cap (Photos) by Ifyapp(f): 6:01am On Apr 22, 2018
Seriously, i dont like this our leader ridiculed the country and we are here making fun of it.....tooooo baaad
Re: ”Lazy Nigerian Youth” T-Shirts And Cap (Photos) by Iceberg3: 6:28am On Apr 22, 2018
5thElement:

For one moment put on your thinking cap.

I agree that GEJ was a looter per excellence, can you tell me why he and his band of "40 thieves" are still walking free in this country?

Some of them even preparing to run for the upcoming election!

Sorry, but Buhari has failed woefully and he'll be kicked out insha Allah come 2019.
Kindly leave Allah outta your self inflicted afflictions.. Again,
Shut up and repeat after me,SAI BABA grin grin
SAI BABA TILL 2023 grin grin
Re: ”Lazy Nigerian Youth” T-Shirts And Cap (Photos) by toniok: 6:30am On Apr 22, 2018
This Nigerian youth are lazy thing is becoming childish.It does not change any thing about pmb. pls you people should rest and conserve your energies
Re: ”Lazy Nigerian Youth” T-Shirts And Cap (Photos) by Nobody: 6:36am On Apr 22, 2018
Iceberg3:

[s]Kindly leave Allah outta your self inflicted afflictions.. Again,
Shut up and repeat after me,SAI BABA grin grin
SAI BABA TILL 2023 grin grin[/s]
Re: ”Lazy Nigerian Youth” T-Shirts And Cap (Photos) by Nobody: 6:37am On Apr 22, 2018
Get2go:
Nigeria vs Biafra Youths

Show me your Biafran Passport please. cheesy
Re: ”Lazy Nigerian Youth” T-Shirts And Cap (Photos) by midashenry(m): 6:39am On Apr 22, 2018
ruggedboy01:
I'm still waiting for a protest from the Nigerian youths, to show their anger towards buhari's comment, Instead of ranting online like toothless bulldogs.

Indeed Nigerian youths are lazy and cowards

pls we the LazyNigerianYouth have better things to do than to go n protest and nothing will change afterwards, instead let's go n queue and get our PVC and send some HardworkingNigerianOldmen to go back home to their grand children.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tinubu Sleeps Off At APC Rally In Kwara State? (Pics) / Sunday Igboho Pictured Relaxing In His Cotonou Mansion / Stop Giving Us 24 Hours Electricity- Maiduguri Residents Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.