Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,805 members, 7,820,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

”Lazy Nigerian Youth” T-Shirts And Cap (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ”Lazy Nigerian Youth” T-Shirts And Cap (Photos) (71995 Views)

Man Wears 'Lives Are Better With Atiku' Clothe And Cap (Photos) / Osinbajo Playing With Kid Who Fiddles With His Cap (Photos) / President Buhari Finally Removes His Cap (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ”Lazy Nigerian Youth” T-Shirts And Cap (Photos) by Wealthandjobs: 6:45pm On Apr 21, 2018
asobo:
Why are you talking from two sides of your mouth. You wrote GEJ and his looters and you still said you didn't call GEJ looter. For example Anenih and his gang robbed the back. Is any a robber or not? It seems your have problem with written English. Stop defending failure. I doubt if you have conscience.
Okay let me educate you. GEJ has not been indicted personally but those he appointed including his wife and cousin have been indicted
Re: ”Lazy Nigerian Youth” T-Shirts And Cap (Photos) by Wealthandjobs: 6:47pm On Apr 21, 2018
cuteemperor:

I see.... I just confirm that you are as dumb as our president.... No wonder the alliance.
You are not making sense sir
Re: ”Lazy Nigerian Youth” T-Shirts And Cap (Photos) by igbobuigbo: 6:49pm On Apr 21, 2018
Wealthandjobs:

There was no single gaffe sir,don't let them play on your intelligence.

90% of those 63 million youths are from the North. If Mullah Buhari had said ''Northern Nigerian Youths are lazy'', no eyelids would have blinked.
Re: ”Lazy Nigerian Youth” T-Shirts And Cap (Photos) by kmaster007: 6:50pm On Apr 21, 2018
I trust my Naija pple, dem go use am mak money fast fast.. watch out for Nollywood movies naija youth re lazy part 1&2

1 Like

Re: ”Lazy Nigerian Youth” T-Shirts And Cap (Photos) by Mmaloveth(f): 6:51pm On Apr 21, 2018
New slang CREATIVITY IN LAZINESS
Re: ”Lazy Nigerian Youth” T-Shirts And Cap (Photos) by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:51pm On Apr 21, 2018
Wealthandjobs:

I am sure that you know what I am complaining about sir. The president never used the word Lazy,he was lamenting about the economy and guys like you are still not humble enough to admit that you are being manipulated by looters.
gut what's your problem.allow dem to vote pdp again na.Shebi dem wan continued suffer.is it your suffer.allow dia eye to clear.we will see how they will wetin sef.they think it's about ranting online
Re: ”Lazy Nigerian Youth” T-Shirts And Cap (Photos) by Wealthandjobs: 6:52pm On Apr 21, 2018
unscripted:

Uncle , how much were u paid for damage control ?
I was paid in cash and kind upfront by Nigeria when education was Free and qualitative
Re: ”Lazy Nigerian Youth” T-Shirts And Cap (Photos) by Mmaloveth(f): 6:53pm On Apr 21, 2018
Pls inform me when the movie dat will be tagged lazy nigerian comes out.
Re: ”Lazy Nigerian Youth” T-Shirts And Cap (Photos) by Wealthandjobs: 6:54pm On Apr 21, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
gut what's your problem.allow dem to vote pdp again na.Shebi dem wan continued suffer.is it your suffer.allow dia eye to clear.we will see how they will wetin sef.they think it's about ranting online
Evil thrives when good men and women keep silent. I have no other country sir. Thanks for your genuine concern and advice anyway. God bless you
Re: ”Lazy Nigerian Youth” T-Shirts And Cap (Photos) by Praktikals(m): 6:56pm On Apr 21, 2018
Jayson1:
I will get one of the cap before the bastard (my father) returns.

Nigerian youths are creative I swear. cheesy
Re: ”Lazy Nigerian Youth” T-Shirts And Cap (Photos) by neeyeesky(m): 6:56pm On Apr 21, 2018
Wealthandjobs:

I am sure that you know what I am complaining about sir. The president never used the word Lazy,he was lamenting about the economy and guys like you are still not humble enough to admit that you are being manipulated by looters.

APC supporter una don start again. Please find one bench and sit down come 2019 election. God punish all APC supporters lazy and uneducate people

2 Likes

Re: ”Lazy Nigerian Youth” T-Shirts And Cap (Photos) by Wealthandjobs: 6:58pm On Apr 21, 2018
neeyeesky:

APC supporter una don start again. Please find one bench and sit down come 2019 election. God punish all APC supporters lazy and uneducate people
PDP supporter.Welcome on board sir
Re: ”Lazy Nigerian Youth” T-Shirts And Cap (Photos) by Omonoba1: 6:59pm On Apr 21, 2018
Wealthandjobs:

The president is stating what is in public and international domain. He wants the narrative changed and I will support him like every other patriots sir
I tried avoiding you and your trash but it seems I just can't.. Tell Buhari your master that the Youths remembers, Tell him Winter is coming for him.

1 Like

Re: ”Lazy Nigerian Youth” T-Shirts And Cap (Photos) by Konquest: 7:00pm On Apr 21, 2018
Wealthandjobs:
The President never used the word Lazy.Those who inserted the word in his statement and funded it to trend online will be exposed soon.
They are cyber-bullying President Muhammadu Buhari
https://www.nairaland.com/4463654/those-cyber-bullying-president-muhammadu-buhari
^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^
You're absolutely right! The BIG lie that
was told by New Telegraph newspaper
on it's front page of Thursday 19th April
2018 that PMB called Nigerian youths
lazy is the WORSE form of journalism
out there! New Telegraph [which is also
owned by Orji Uzor-Kalu in addition to
the SUN] was the only paper that had
the FAKE accusation on its front page
on that day. It was the following day
that other top papers reported the
reactions on their front pages!

I waited to watch the video first before
making my comments on PMB's comments
and I was proved right. PMB spoke well
and he was innocent. It is deeply insulting
to right thinking people in Nigeria
and in the Diaspora that some idiots had to lie
against PMB online and offline simply because they hate him.

I have come to realise that there are some mentally LAZY people/youths in that country
- Nigeria who LACK critical thinking but
just move around AIMLESSLY and act like LEMMINGS!

I have some issues with PMB's relatively
slow response to the herdsmen attacks
on innocent people, but this particular
episode has made me to emphatise
with him a bit because of these bloody liars
who misled thousands of Nigerians
into thinking that Buhari insulted Nigerian
youths. These people must be arrested
and tried in court for defamation of
character and inciting Nigerians
repeatedly by planting FAKE NEWS
report!

The real Nigerian youths are not lazy...
but are creative... But there are some slow
thinkers and enemies of Nigeria among
them!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ”Lazy Nigerian Youth” T-Shirts And Cap (Photos) by Wealthandjobs: 7:01pm On Apr 21, 2018
igbobuigbo:

90% of those 63 million youths are from the North. If Mullah Buhari had said ''Northern Nigerian Youths are lazy'', no eyelids would have blinked.

Re: ”Lazy Nigerian Youth” T-Shirts And Cap (Photos) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Apr 21, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
some Nigerians no dey dull
Rubbish, I can't wear this, the words does not portray a good image....it should have been "hard working Nigerian youth " smt of that nature..una creativity nor make sense.. change the caption
Re: ”Lazy Nigerian Youth” T-Shirts And Cap (Photos) by Anijay1212(m): 7:02pm On Apr 21, 2018
Wealthandjobs:

I understand but we can't give up on them. I have learnt in life that one of our main purpose in this life is to dominate evil. We can create our own world by the choices we make today. Some people are using their profiles and data the same way Cambridge Analytica did in 2015 and we must call the attention of government to it
I absolutely agree with you and I'm encouraged by your calm disposition.
I will do the best i can in my own little corner.
Thank you and God bless.
Re: ”Lazy Nigerian Youth” T-Shirts And Cap (Photos) by asobo: 7:07pm On Apr 21, 2018
Wealthandjobs:

Okay let me educate you. GEJ has not been indicted personally but those he appointed including his wife and cousin has been indicted
Ok let me school. Why were you quick to deny the fact you wrote GEJ and his looters. What does that mean and I even went ahead to give you an example. I would have accepted if you said it was due to your bad background in written English and here you are trying to defend your ineptitude. A typical buharist that what you are. Take it or leave buhari will lose woefully come 2019. Go and get better things to do instead of defending a failure. 2019 shall tell by God's grace

1 Like

Re: ”Lazy Nigerian Youth” T-Shirts And Cap (Photos) by deomelllo: 7:09pm On Apr 21, 2018
Wealthandjobs:

There was no single gaffe sir,don't let them play on your intelligence.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7007657_img20180421wa0001_jpeg2a86db4530959f51c6c685bc6a7df7ad

Exactly.

The lazy bums and losers are just mad because PMB stated the obvious truth.

The same hypocrites are always on NL spewing the same thing PMB said, now they are mad and going berserk like crazy bingo.
Re: ”Lazy Nigerian Youth” T-Shirts And Cap (Photos) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Apr 21, 2018
pafisayo:

You are absolutely right and am not rooting for PMB but we need to appreciate the fact that the past Administration combined with those who switched sides from PDP to the Current APC administration took pretty much 16 years adjusting the constitution in such a way that it will be democratically impossible to jail a public office holder even when you have glaring evidence he/she stole while in office.
Sometimes a President can decide to throw his weight -witchHunt - and do all bad by himself but it’s very Obvious our constitution has been raped.

Examples:
OBJ wanted to make an example of Bode George’ he was a PDP chieftain-one-time deputy national chairman of the ruling Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, South West zone A ‘ the allegation against him was inflation to the tune of 84billion naira . He was found guilty and he spent 2year!!! Just 24months for his crime and then some people’s mumy picked up Ankara and did a welcome party for him. I don’t know how he got a 2year jail term for an offence tagged around 84billion but I think Plea bargain played its part - this means you can steal the people’s money inflate contracts and then use the money as a bargaining chip when caught .
The only reason he was charged was cos he fell out with OBJ the then President.

Example 2: James Ibori
His people pettitioned
He tried to bribe Ribadu with 15mill US dollars
As at August 2007 the Uk government seized his 35million US dollars in the uk as they could not comprehend why a governor on a monthly salary of 25k US dollars monthly was worth that much
December 2007 he was arrested
December 2009 he was discharged of all crime!!!
The Nigerian Government obviously can not successfully prosecute a looter especially when he has the stolen resources at his beck and call - lots of SAN political influence and all but this same man was caught in Dubai may2010 extradicted to the uk 2012 .

On Tuesday, April 17, 2012, after 5 years of running, James Ibori was sentenced to 13 years by Southwark Crown Court for his crimes. His houses, luxury cars and other properties were confiscated.

The judge ruled that he was expected to spend half of the jail term which is six and half years. Also, the 645 days he had spent in detention facilities both in Dubai and UK were deducted from the sentence.

He served out his prison sentence and was released at about 12 noon on December 21, 2016.

That’s the same Ibori that was discharged and could not be found Guilty in Nigeria o .
Not much has changed my brother .

Buhari is not doing a good job to fight corruption but even if he was doing his very best this administration and past can’t and won’t successfully prosecute and jail any of this public office holder who has at some point in time milked this country dry!

My humble opinion’ we need to get our not so lazy ass get our PVC and ensure we fight for a young vibrant youth as President!
Same for the legislative Arm also
Governors’ and then always be on their neck so we can have a constitution that caters for every Nigerian.

Excellent points made and noted.

I personally feel that Buhari should have started with the judiciary. Go after corrupt judges and have them removed from the bench. I know it's the job of the judicial council, yet, even the judicial council can be "persuaded and made to see reasons" why those judges should go.

In fact that was what I thought would be his first move.

Obviously baba isn't much of a chess player.

There was an advocate for a special court to try these looters of public funds but it obviously didn't see the light of day either.

If you check my comments you'll see that sometimes I just despair for this country and say that democracy can never work.

Yet, Nigeria practices a peculiar firm of democracy that makes it very very easy for the chief executive to rule almost like as if he were an emperor.

You mentioned Obj and yes you're right. The dude single handedly gave away a part of Nigeria to Cameroon without consulting the legislature. Can you just imagine that.

All it needs is a President who is truly committed to fighting corruption. Unfortunately we don't have that in Buhari.

He rode into power on the back of integrity. Unfortunately even he can't lay claim to integrity anymore.

I agree with you, time for talking too many grammar is over. Now is the time to procure our PVC.

Baba must be helped back to Daura before he kills himself.
Re: ”Lazy Nigerian Youth” T-Shirts And Cap (Photos) by Wealthandjobs: 7:13pm On Apr 21, 2018
Omonoba1:
I tried avoiding you and your trash but it seems I just can't.. Tell Buhari your master that the Youths remembers, Tell him Winter is coming for him.
Your ilk have reduced since we started exposing your mischiefs. Statistics confirm that you exaggerate your electoral value.Unfortunately for you, About 70% of collected PVC are in APC controlled states where the President holds sway

Re: ”Lazy Nigerian Youth” T-Shirts And Cap (Photos) by deomelllo: 7:14pm On Apr 21, 2018
It's even funny that these clowns are making silly Tshirts to profit from their own misery...

Bunch of losers..
Re: ”Lazy Nigerian Youth” T-Shirts And Cap (Photos) by deomelllo: 7:17pm On Apr 21, 2018
Wealthandjobs:

Your ilk have reduced since we started exposing your mischiefs. Statistics confirm that you exaggerate your electoral value.Unfortunately for you, About 70% of collected PVC are in APC controlled states where the President holds sway

I don't even know why they are raging all over the place, their worthless votes didn't make any difference in 2015 and it definitely won't make any difference in 2019 and beyond.
Re: ”Lazy Nigerian Youth” T-Shirts And Cap (Photos) by omoiyalayi(m): 7:27pm On Apr 21, 2018
whitebeard:
It not funny

The way Falz father dey look am for here eh

No be here o
Re: ”Lazy Nigerian Youth” T-Shirts And Cap (Photos) by sweetrace(f): 7:28pm On Apr 21, 2018
Wealthandjobs:

You have a good point. I concur.

Thank you��
Re: ”Lazy Nigerian Youth” T-Shirts And Cap (Photos) by omoiyalayi(m): 7:28pm On Apr 21, 2018
Khd95:
Asweruugowwd apc will claim that they created job thru this statement.. Just watch and see

Lolzzzzzzzzz
Re: ”Lazy Nigerian Youth” T-Shirts And Cap (Photos) by Wealthandjobs: 7:32pm On Apr 21, 2018
deomelllo:

I don't even know why they are raging all over the place, their worthless votes didn't make any difference in 2015 and it definitely won't make any difference in 2019 and beyond.

They think and wish that their evil and darkness will reign over the land.Won ti shi.
Re: ”Lazy Nigerian Youth” T-Shirts And Cap (Photos) by MIKOLOWISKA: 7:38pm On Apr 21, 2018
Wealthandjobs:

Evil thrives when good men and women keep silent. I have no other country sir. Thanks for your genuine concern and advice anyway. God bless you
I an with you but buhari has not delivered anything special. I think it's better we hit rock bottom so our ppl brain will reset instead of patching it along for another 60 yrs
Re: ”Lazy Nigerian Youth” T-Shirts And Cap (Photos) by Wealthandjobs: 7:39pm On Apr 21, 2018
asobo:
Ok let me school. Why were you quick to deny the fact you wrote GEJ and his looters. What does that mean and I even went ahead to give you an example. I would have accepted if you said it was due to your bad background in written English and here you are trying to defend your ineptitude. A typical buharist that what you are. Take it or leave buhari will lose woefully come 2019. Go and get better things to instead of defending a failure. 2019 shall tell by God's grace
I can see that GEJ is your hero. Wehdone. Take time to read and learn about subjects and object part of a statement. Sincerely,I don't want you to take the discussion outside the evil perpetuated by people who inserted lazy into the president's statement.Good luck to you.
Re: ”Lazy Nigerian Youth” T-Shirts And Cap (Photos) by Radicalman(m): 7:42pm On Apr 21, 2018
Wealthandjobs:

A lot sir. A baby is not a child regardless of difference in gender. The president never used the word Lazy and the people who funded and sponsored the hashtag are doing so to confuse people like you further. The security arms of government must unravel these people.They must have hacked the data of Nigerians and profiled them.
They can set our country on fire like Rwanda

Please with due respect can you listen to yourself once and see the nonsense you are saying, in fact I feel disappointed in some of our youth
Re: ”Lazy Nigerian Youth” T-Shirts And Cap (Photos) by Wealthandjobs: 7:44pm On Apr 21, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
I an with you but buhari has not delivered anything special. I think it's better we hit rock bottom so our ppl brain will reset instead of patching it along for another 60 yrs
President Muhammadu Buhari took this country out of recession,a feat even a once more prosperous Venezuela couldn't achieve and our forex reserve has reached highest in 5 years. The reflating of the economy has started and once we get the right legislature and judiciary,Nigeria will be permanently out of the woods.These two arms are not under PMB. I believe he can still do more with the right support and encouragement.Hence we have a duty to protect him from distractions such as this sir.
Re: ”Lazy Nigerian Youth” T-Shirts And Cap (Photos) by freeze001(f): 7:44pm On Apr 21, 2018
Wealthandjobs:

A lot sir. A baby is not a child regardless of difference in gender. The president never used the word Lazy and the people who funded and sponsored the hashtag are doing so to confuse people like you further. The security arms of government must unravel these people.They must have hacked the data of Nigerians and profiled them.
They can set our country on fire like Rwanda

Really? A baby is not a child? What is then, an item? Una go just dey defend, dey justify nonsense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photos Of How Nigerian Prisoners Sleep And Enjoy Their Life / Jimi Agbaje Called Akinwunmi Ambode To Congratulate Him Screenshot / Tinubu Sleeps Off At APC Rally In Kwara State? (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.