Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Teju Babyface And Wife, Welcome Twins After Six Years Of Marriage - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teju Babyface And Wife, Welcome Twins After Six Years Of Marriage (37596 Views)

Teju Babyface Celebrates His 42nd Birthday (Photos) / Teju Babyface, Wife Tobi And Their Twins (Photos) / Teju Babyface's Father Carrying Him In 1979 Vs Teju Babyface Carrying His Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teju Babyface And Wife, Welcome Twins After Six Years Of Marriage by Paradigm777: 7:24pm On Apr 21, 2018
Siki355:

pls do u attend salvation ministries
No!... Y? cheesy
Re: Teju Babyface And Wife, Welcome Twins After Six Years Of Marriage by sunshineyellow: 7:29pm On Apr 21, 2018
toluxa1:

What is this nonsense IVF everyone is even shouting about sef angry.
First of all, you have no proof they did IVF. Secondly there is nothing wrong in IVF. Thirdly advances in medicine of which IVF is an example are a gift from God. Fourthly, there are countless people who do IVF without success. In fact, majority of IVF fails, success rate is about 35-40%. Some people have done IVF 7 times, no luck. So if you do IVF and it's successful, na still God do am!

https://www.nairaland.com/4461495/super-samsung-s9-bundle-sales
God bless you for me.
I can't help but wonder the kind of mentality some peepz posses. They are shouting In vitro fertilization. Come to think of it, if its easy why did they have to wait for 6yrs b4 doing it?
People do ivf and it fails. I takes the grace of God for it to be positive. Many people are praying and fasting for their ivf to even work out. Instead of people to celebrate they are shouting ivf. Is it ur sperm, egg, and blood? People no even get sperm, some women no get egg self.
God bless couple they are shouting ivf.
Congrats baby face.
Re: Teju Babyface And Wife, Welcome Twins After Six Years Of Marriage by LivingBetter: 7:29pm On Apr 21, 2018
Congrats to them
Re: Teju Babyface And Wife, Welcome Twins After Six Years Of Marriage by Yewandequeen(f): 7:48pm On Apr 21, 2018
thorpido:
It is expensive.It costs about N1.4m
that's cheap na. But the success % is higher in people without fertility problem but less in people with fertility problem I guess?
Re: Teju Babyface And Wife, Welcome Twins After Six Years Of Marriage by thorpido(m): 7:59pm On Apr 21, 2018
Yewandequeen:
that's cheap na. But the success % is higher in people without fertility problem but less in people with fertility problem I guess?
Not cheap for the average salary earner.
Well anyone who requires IVF must have a fertility challenge.
Some people are however better candidates than others eg,not having issues with the lining of the womb,fibroids,hormonal issues etc.
Re: Teju Babyface And Wife, Welcome Twins After Six Years Of Marriage by Siki355(m): 8:04pm On Apr 21, 2018
Paradigm777:
No!... Y? cheesy
they love dat song in particular
Re: Teju Babyface And Wife, Welcome Twins After Six Years Of Marriage by Paradigm777: 8:11pm On Apr 21, 2018
Siki355:

they love dat song in particular
grin grin grin

Winners' Chapel

1 Like

Re: Teju Babyface And Wife, Welcome Twins After Six Years Of Marriage by Seanpizzy10: 8:13pm On Apr 21, 2018
Watch Davido Showing Shaku Shaku Dance Has He Perform And Shutdown Zimbabwe

Watch video via
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ghrIJ0zu2k
Re: Teju Babyface And Wife, Welcome Twins After Six Years Of Marriage by Siki355(m): 8:19pm On Apr 21, 2018
Paradigm777:
grin grin grin
Winners' Chapel
they are dsame

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teju Babyface And Wife, Welcome Twins After Six Years Of Marriage by Yewandequeen(f): 8:40pm On Apr 21, 2018
thorpido:
Not cheap for the average salary earner.
Well anyone who requires IVF must have a fertility challenge.
Some people are however better candidates than others eg,not having issues with the lining of the womb,fibroids,hormonal issues etc.
I get. Thanks
Re: Teju Babyface And Wife, Welcome Twins After Six Years Of Marriage by happyfm: 8:48pm On Apr 21, 2018
reportminds:
Comedian and talkshow host, Gbadewonuola Olateju Oyelakin aka Teju Babyface and his wife Tobi, have welcomed a set of twins after nearly 6 years of marriage. Teju and his beautiful wife, Tobi got married in August 2012. Congrats to them!

Sharing the good nes online, Teju wrote

''Please rejoice with us! My wife Oluwatobiloba @tobibanjokooyelakin and I are the very grateful and excited parents of twin Children. It has taken almost 6years but God who neither forgets nor forsakes has given us double for our trouble. I pray that the God whom we serve will remember everyone who seeks Him & give you the desires of your heart. Mother and babies are doing Great! #Grateful #awesomeGod''.

Read more http://www.reportminds.com/2018/04/comedian-and-talkshow-host-teju.html?m=1

Congratulations to them it's a thing of joy to have kids... I had better get back to work before i get called a lazy youth.lol
Re: Teju Babyface And Wife, Welcome Twins After Six Years Of Marriage by unique0312: 9:11pm On Apr 21, 2018
Forget IVF, nah God dey make medicine work.
Re: Teju Babyface And Wife, Welcome Twins After Six Years Of Marriage by Ituneth(m): 11:39pm On Apr 21, 2018
Congratulations
Re: Teju Babyface And Wife, Welcome Twins After Six Years Of Marriage by steveDpro: 1:06am On Apr 22, 2018
Congrats
Re: Teju Babyface And Wife, Welcome Twins After Six Years Of Marriage by IamD18: 7:14am On Apr 22, 2018
Divay22:
Congratulations kiss kiss
Happy birthday cheesy
Re: Teju Babyface And Wife, Welcome Twins After Six Years Of Marriage by Divay22(f): 7:54am On Apr 22, 2018
IamD18:

Happy birthday cheesy
Thanks kiss
Re: Teju Babyface And Wife, Welcome Twins After Six Years Of Marriage by movid(m): 10:56am On Apr 22, 2018
Ogbenisoft28:

Agreed but not in this case! Tobi’s mum was a twin. May her soul rip!
I dont understand u
Re: Teju Babyface And Wife, Welcome Twins After Six Years Of Marriage by gozzlin: 10:56am On Apr 22, 2018
Re: Teju Babyface And Wife, Welcome Twins After Six Years Of Marriage by movid(m): 11:45am On Apr 22, 2018
Ogbenisoft28:

And don’t forget that, tobi is a model
Bro i get u but those women cannot be trusted esp. when they are desperately in need of fruit of the womb. Their is a case happening right now. Their is this lady, she was dating someone before she got married and she did up to 15 abortion for this guy. Anytime she and the guy have un protected sex , it always result into pregnancy and since both parties are not ready for baby they take to abortion. So this lady now eventually got married not to this guy but to another man but she did not conceive up to like 7 yrs. It was when she was thinking of solution tht she remembered the former guy. So she tot since the former guy always get her pregnant , why cant she go meet him again. She then went back to meet the former guy, her ex, just becos she wants to save her marriage cos the husband get money like mad.. na so the guy knack am again. My brother na twins she take that pregnancy born. The person telling us this is a friend to the guy, up till now as am typing.. the husband does not know tht the twins he has been taking care of since all this days is not his own. Am telling u this is happening now now in the city of Ib.
Re: Teju Babyface And Wife, Welcome Twins After Six Years Of Marriage by ImaIma1(f): 3:22pm On Apr 22, 2018
toluxa1:

What is this nonsense IVF everyone is even shouting about sef angry.
First of all, you have no proof they did IVF. Secondly there is nothing wrong in IVF. Thirdly advances in medicine of which IVF is an example are a gift from God. Fourthly, there are countless people who do IVF without success. In fact, majority of IVF fails, success rate is about 35-40%. Some people have done IVF 7 times, no luck. So if you do IVF and it's successful, na still God do am!

https://www.nairaland.com/4461495/super-samsung-s9-bundle-sales

Pardon them. It is ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Teju Babyface And Wife, Welcome Twins After Six Years Of Marriage by linda190(f): 3:24pm On Apr 22, 2018
Congrats and happily live forever!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Caroline Danjuma Reacts To Increase In Lekki Toll Gate Tariff: "Are We ATM?" / Ebele Okaro Shares Funny Throwback Photo / Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.