Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,634 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Teju Babyface And Wife, Welcome Twins After Six Years Of Marriage - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teju Babyface And Wife, Welcome Twins After Six Years Of Marriage (37593 Views)

Teju Babyface Celebrates His 42nd Birthday (Photos) / Teju Babyface, Wife Tobi And Their Twins (Photos) / Teju Babyface's Father Carrying Him In 1979 Vs Teju Babyface Carrying His Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teju Babyface And Wife, Welcome Twins After Six Years Of Marriage by ashley26: 4:53pm On Apr 21, 2018
A big congratulations to him.
Re: Teju Babyface And Wife, Welcome Twins After Six Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 21, 2018
Yewandequeen:
Congratulations

This one that all them celebrities dey born twin so. Is there a general donor? grin

No one should shout at me oooo, what do I know?

What most of them don't tell people is that they had to do IVF.
Re: Teju Babyface And Wife, Welcome Twins After Six Years Of Marriage by ogunladeabiodun: 4:55pm On Apr 21, 2018
Congratx to them
Re: Teju Babyface And Wife, Welcome Twins After Six Years Of Marriage by ondax1(m): 4:55pm On Apr 21, 2018
My heart gladden to hear story like this. Congrat

1 Like

Re: Teju Babyface And Wife, Welcome Twins After Six Years Of Marriage by Yewandequeen(f): 5:00pm On Apr 21, 2018
azeezhy:

What most of them don't tell people is that they had to do IVF.

Exactly
Re: Teju Babyface And Wife, Welcome Twins After Six Years Of Marriage by rattlesnake(m): 5:00pm On Apr 21, 2018
test tube procedures
celebrities having twins
not natural
Re: Teju Babyface And Wife, Welcome Twins After Six Years Of Marriage by partnerbiz4: 5:02pm On Apr 21, 2018
toluxa1:

What is this nonsense IVF everyone is even shouting about sef angry.
First of all, you have no proof they did IVF. Secondly there is nothing wrong in IVF. Thirdly advances in medicine of which IVF is an example are a gift from God. Fourthly, there are countless people who do IVF without success. In fact, majority of IVF fails, success rate is about 35-40%. Some people have done IVF 7 times, no luck. So if you do IVF and it's successful, na still God do am!

If it's successful God doam but if it fails who doam?
Re: Teju Babyface And Wife, Welcome Twins After Six Years Of Marriage by RuddyFusion(m): 5:03pm On Apr 21, 2018
Congrat......

Meanwhile Fusion Nest 50% IVF Treatment Price Slash is still open for couples struggling with infertility.....

Contact the details on the image below

1 Like

Re: Teju Babyface And Wife, Welcome Twins After Six Years Of Marriage by thorpido(m): 5:08pm On Apr 21, 2018
Yewandequeen:
Congratulations

This one that all them celebrities dey born twin so. Is there a general donor? grin

No one should shout at me oooo, what do I know?
IVF most likely.It gives a high chance of multiple births.
Re: Teju Babyface And Wife, Welcome Twins After Six Years Of Marriage by Yewandequeen(f): 5:13pm On Apr 21, 2018
thorpido:
IVF most likely.It gives a high chance of multiple births.
Na wa o. How much IVF cost self
Re: Teju Babyface And Wife, Welcome Twins After Six Years Of Marriage by Spain007(m): 5:17pm On Apr 21, 2018
reportminds:
Comedian and talkshow host, Gbadewonuola Olateju Oyelakin aka Teju Babyface and his wife Tobi, have welcomed a set of twins after nearly 6 years of marriage. Teju and his beautiful wife, Tobi got married in August 2012. Congrats to them!

Sharing the good nes online, Teju wrote

''Please rejoice with us! My wife Oluwatobiloba @tobibanjokooyelakin and I are the very grateful and excited parents of twin Children. It has taken almost 6years but God who neither forgets nor forsakes has given us double for our trouble. I pray that the God whom we serve will remember everyone who seeks Him & give you the desires of your heart. Mother and babies are doing Great! #Grateful #awesomeGod''.

Read more http://www.reportminds.com/2018/04/comedian-and-talkshow-host-teju.html?m=1

Congratulations my men...Teju and Akpororo
Abeg what's d secret abt having twins?..abi na only celebrity things?
Re: Teju Babyface And Wife, Welcome Twins After Six Years Of Marriage by HoodBillionaire: 5:17pm On Apr 21, 2018
niggi
go run a DNA

1 Like

Re: Teju Babyface And Wife, Welcome Twins After Six Years Of Marriage by Afromalaika(m): 5:22pm On Apr 21, 2018
Abass07:
Congrats to them.
At last, God answered their prayer.
Even if it's IVF

Stupid Post... Must you comment?
Re: Teju Babyface And Wife, Welcome Twins After Six Years Of Marriage by thorpido(m): 5:27pm On Apr 21, 2018
Yewandequeen:
Na wa o. How much IVF cost self
It is expensive.It costs about N1.4m
Re: Teju Babyface And Wife, Welcome Twins After Six Years Of Marriage by kennymartinz(m): 5:27pm On Apr 21, 2018
So happy for them.
Re: Teju Babyface And Wife, Welcome Twins After Six Years Of Marriage by Ishilove: 5:28pm On Apr 21, 2018
Is that his wife beside him?

I never knew people use surrogay in Nigeria.

Thank God. I rejoice with them
Re: Teju Babyface And Wife, Welcome Twins After Six Years Of Marriage by eyinjuege: 5:29pm On Apr 21, 2018
Everyone feeling as though strangers owe them anything about telling them their medical history and procedures.
Why do you think you're special to make a stranger want to share personal details about him/her with you?
Someone said rejoice with my family, instead of congratulating them its to shout IVF about.
Has IVF made the children less human?

4 Likes

Re: Teju Babyface And Wife, Welcome Twins After Six Years Of Marriage by Jsucre(m): 5:29pm On Apr 21, 2018
PapaNnamdi:
Every body just de do IVF upandan,
Me de wait China IVF da one go cheap small, for me and my boo to have 3plets

abeg wait for aba own
Re: Teju Babyface And Wife, Welcome Twins After Six Years Of Marriage by massagetherapy(f): 5:32pm On Apr 21, 2018
10 days Pinklips balm
Day 10 .

PUREBARBIE PINKLIPS balm
is richly formulated with fruit exfoliants that deeply moistures the lips when applied daily you can achieve Pinklips in 10days
#pinklips #pinklipstick #pinklover #pinklove #pinklipgloss .
Buy Pinklips here
Call or WhatsApp.
0703 210 1488
Re: Teju Babyface And Wife, Welcome Twins After Six Years Of Marriage by Konquest: 5:32pm On Apr 21, 2018
reportminds:
Comedian and talkshow host, Gbadewonuola Olateju Oyelakin aka Teju Babyface and his wife Tobi, have welcomed a set of twins after nearly 6 years of marriage. Teju and his beautiful wife, Tobi got married in August 2012. Congrats to them!

Sharing the good nes online, Teju wrote

''Please rejoice with us! My wife Oluwatobiloba @tobibanjokooyelakin and I are the very grateful and excited parents of twin Children. It has taken almost 6years but God who neither forgets nor forsakes has given us double for our trouble. I pray that the God whom we serve will remember everyone who seeks Him & give you the desires of your heart. Mother and babies are doing Great! #Grateful #awesomeGod''.

Read more http://www.reportminds.com/2018/04/comedian-and-talkshow-host-teju.html?m=1

^^^^^^
^^^^^^
This must be via IVF treatment... twins!
Wow!... after 6 years. Congrats to the
couple. grin

1 Share

Re: Teju Babyface And Wife, Welcome Twins After Six Years Of Marriage by Abass07(m): 5:43pm On Apr 21, 2018
Afromalaika:

Stupid Post... Must you comment?
U are the stupid one here.
What's harmful about that statement?
Re: Teju Babyface And Wife, Welcome Twins After Six Years Of Marriage by Firgemachar: 5:45pm On Apr 21, 2018
partnerbiz4:

If it's successful God doam but if it fails who doam?

God no gree!
Okay now
Re: Teju Babyface And Wife, Welcome Twins After Six Years Of Marriage by Siki355(m): 5:54pm On Apr 21, 2018
Paradigm777:
Ope Oluwa Hail my Jesus! Ebube, Ebube, Ebube dike....
pls do u attend salvation ministries
Re: Teju Babyface And Wife, Welcome Twins After Six Years Of Marriage by Siki355(m): 5:56pm On Apr 21, 2018
PapaNnamdi:
Every body just de do IVF upandan,
Me de wait China IVF da one go cheap small, for me and my boo to have 3plets
pls wats d full meaning of ivf
Re: Teju Babyface And Wife, Welcome Twins After Six Years Of Marriage by GeoOla25(m): 6:18pm On Apr 21, 2018
Lazy Nigeria youth please what’s IVF?
Re: Teju Babyface And Wife, Welcome Twins After Six Years Of Marriage by Trustme2(m): 6:20pm On Apr 21, 2018
Siki355:

pls wats d full meaning of ivf
Google is your boyfriend
Re: Teju Babyface And Wife, Welcome Twins After Six Years Of Marriage by Trustme2(m): 6:22pm On Apr 21, 2018
GeoOla25:
Lazy Nigeria youth please what’s IVF?
In Vitro Fertilization

1 Like

Re: Teju Babyface And Wife, Welcome Twins After Six Years Of Marriage by Ogbenisoft28(m): 6:44pm On Apr 21, 2018
movid:
The woman should not be trusted . Never trust a woman who gave birth after sum delay, she may go extral lenght in order to save her marriage. The baby may be from another man.

Agreed but not in this case! Tobi’s mum was a twin. May her soul rip!
Re: Teju Babyface And Wife, Welcome Twins After Six Years Of Marriage by Nehyooh(m): 6:44pm On Apr 21, 2018
Congratulations !
Re: Teju Babyface And Wife, Welcome Twins After Six Years Of Marriage by sexdoll: 6:45pm On Apr 21, 2018
Another successful test tube baby project!

Praise be to you Science!
Re: Teju Babyface And Wife, Welcome Twins After Six Years Of Marriage by Ogbenisoft28(m): 6:47pm On Apr 21, 2018
movid:
The woman should not be trusted . Never trust a woman who gave birth after sum delay, she may go extral lenght in order to save her marriage. The baby may be from another man.

And don’t forget that, tobi is a model
Re: Teju Babyface And Wife, Welcome Twins After Six Years Of Marriage by emperormossad(m): 6:56pm On Apr 21, 2018
memories1:
Absolutely lovely! I hope to have twins someday.

cry cry
Me too. cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tekno: "I Didn't Go To School But Have Millions" (Video) / Chacha Eke And Her Husband, Austin Faani Welcome 4th Child - A Baby Girl / Anita Joseph's Husband, MC Fish, Massages Her Feet At An Event (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.