Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

#BBNaija: Funny Meme On How The Show Is Gonna Look Like Years To Come - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #BBNaija: Funny Meme On How The Show Is Gonna Look Like Years To Come (39157 Views)

Bbnaija: Funny Thread / BBNaija: 3 Former Housemates Who Look Like Boma / #bbnaija: Funny Meme On How Season 5 Is Gonna look like (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #BBNaija: Funny Meme On How The Show Is Gonna Look Like Years To Come by mikool007(m): 8:52am On Apr 22, 2018
Nice
Re: #BBNaija: Funny Meme On How The Show Is Gonna Look Like Years To Come by safarigirl(f): 8:53am On Apr 22, 2018
timilehing:
I wonder what topics will make front page after today. I guess Tonto Dike will be back
topics still on the show

Welcome Party for the winner

Homecoming for Finalists

Dignitaries meeting the winner

Interviews of Finalists.....

For the next month
Re: #BBNaija: Funny Meme On How The Show Is Gonna Look Like Years To Come by Aliyeous(m): 9:01am On Apr 22, 2018
lazy op come n finish wat u have started
Re: #BBNaija: Funny Meme On How The Show Is Gonna Look Like Years To Come by Nobody: 9:02am On Apr 22, 2018
I have never seen such a dry and meaningless post in my lifetime.
Re: #BBNaija: Funny Meme On How The Show Is Gonna Look Like Years To Come by Foodbender(m): 9:09am On Apr 22, 2018
Please epp a broda..
Who knows the name of this font? ?
Happy Sunday

Re: #BBNaija: Funny Meme On How The Show Is Gonna Look Like Years To Come by Franking: 9:44am On Apr 22, 2018
Nedfed:
4. Nigeria government will have no choice than to adopt it and make it one of their internal revenue.

Bukola: Those in support say hi
Bukola: The hi have it

It's AYE not HI. Olodo.

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: Funny Meme On How The Show Is Gonna Look Like Years To Come by Nedfed(m): 10:06am On Apr 22, 2018
Franking:

It's AYE not HI. Olodo.

AYE ko
EYE ni

Anoda lazy youth spotted
Re: #BBNaija: Funny Meme On How The Show Is Gonna Look Like Years To Come by Nedfed(m): 10:38am On Apr 22, 2018
shogsman:
You have not posted anything
Off and On ur data again
Maybe u see clearly grin

Re: #BBNaija: Funny Meme On How The Show Is Gonna Look Like Years To Come by Nedfed(m): 10:41am On Apr 22, 2018
dumo1:
I have never seen such a dry and meaningless post in my lifetime.

wink

2 Likes

Re: #BBNaija: Funny Meme On How The Show Is Gonna Look Like Years To Come by limitless777(m): 11:02am On Apr 22, 2018
SirLakes:
Hehehe,
Haterz go be like..... E nor funny jor

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
U r "using style" to say the thread is not interesting, funny, captivating and meaningful.
Re: #BBNaija: Funny Meme On How The Show Is Gonna Look Like Years To Come by guzerocks: 11:27am On Apr 22, 2018
#BbnNinja... grin grin grin

1 Share

Re: #BBNaija: Funny Meme On How The Show Is Gonna Look Like Years To Come by DaAwesome1(m): 11:36am On Apr 22, 2018
nuhaha this op is mad
Re: #BBNaija: Funny Meme On How The Show Is Gonna Look Like Years To Come by naturalwaves: 11:40am On Apr 22, 2018
Rayhandrinni:
When this double wahala was running auditions, my ex woke up early as possible, she got there loool....babe carry her legs come back so fast. Nobody tell her.

She say the babes weh she see there shaaa. Intimidation nah bad thing
The audition was just a waste of time. By now, you should have known that it was a padi padi thing. There is nobody, I repeat!!! nobody in that house that does not have a long leg.
Re: #BBNaija: Funny Meme On How The Show Is Gonna Look Like Years To Come by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 22, 2018

Re: #BBNaija: Funny Meme On How The Show Is Gonna Look Like Years To Come by SirClad: 12:49pm On Apr 22, 2018
mynd44[/quote BBNaija 2018 Grand prize is #45m with SUV winner not yet declear. Lalasticlala, mynd44[/quote]

Nonsense, you don’t even know anything about the show and you are there writing about it, and you self would be calling your self a blogger....

This year price is also 25M with USV what of 20M making it 45M...

Feeling like sending u to dis my friend.

Re: #BBNaija: Funny Meme On How The Show Is Gonna Look Like Years To Come by SirLakes: 12:58pm On Apr 22, 2018
limitless777:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
U r "using style" to say the thread is not interesting, funny, captivating and meaningful.

Lol, na you talk that one ooooo, not me cheesy
Re: #BBNaija: Funny Meme On How The Show Is Gonna Look Like Years To Come by lobell: 1:13pm On Apr 22, 2018
Nedfed:
4. Nigeria government will have no choice than to adopt it and make it one of their internal revenue.

Bukola: Those in support say hi
Bukola: The hi have it

Does in support say aye (not hi) and does not in support say nay.

And it's the ayes have it.
Re: #BBNaija: Funny Meme On How The Show Is Gonna Look Like Years To Come by lobell: 1:18pm On Apr 22, 2018
Nedfed:

AYE ko EYE ni
Anoda lazy youth spotted

Did you even bother checking or you were too lazy to do so?
Re: #BBNaija: Funny Meme On How The Show Is Gonna Look Like Years To Come by hahn(m): 1:19pm On Apr 22, 2018
Nedfed:

Bukola: Those in support say hi aye
Bukola: The hi ayes have it

Fixed undecided
Re: #BBNaija: Funny Meme On How The Show Is Gonna Look Like Years To Come by steveDpro: 1:27pm On Apr 22, 2018
cool
Re: #BBNaija: Funny Meme On How The Show Is Gonna Look Like Years To Come by emperorblog(m): 1:32pm On Apr 22, 2018
Double wahala for dead body the show ehn not educative at all
Re: #BBNaija: Funny Meme On How The Show Is Gonna Look Like Years To Come by chrisskynet(m): 2:38pm On Apr 22, 2018
SirLakes:
Hehehe, Haterz go be like..... E nor funny jor

Bet seriously e no funny..
Re: #BBNaija: Funny Meme On How The Show Is Gonna Look Like Years To Come by Nobody: 3:56pm On Apr 22, 2018
stano2:
Years to come,
It will be watched with remote on one hand, cucumber on the other... Remote on one hand, Vaseline on the other hand.

Guys, give it up for the most sensible comment on this shitty thread...
Re: #BBNaija: Funny Meme On How The Show Is Gonna Look Like Years To Come by Ayobami7(m): 6:14pm On Apr 22, 2018
Lolz
Re: #BBNaija: Funny Meme On How The Show Is Gonna Look Like Years To Come by Nedfed(m): 10:42pm On Apr 22, 2018
Congrats 2 all Miracle fans outdia

Next to watch out for
Chelsea for FA cup
Atletico Madrid for Europa cup
Real Madrid for UCL and
Nigeria for Round 16 at World cup grin
Re: #BBNaija: Funny Meme On How The Show Is Gonna Look Like Years To Come by Nedfed(m): 8:09pm On Apr 24, 2018
*BIG BROTHER NIGERIA!*

Just a reminder......

Apart from Saudi Arabia, that organizes annual Qur'anic recitation competition, internationally, for it's memorizers, with a take away of approximately approximately 20 million naira for the winner, I do not know of any other. For such competition on behalf of the Bible, I don't know where it is done, I have not seen, and I have not heard.

People are obviously not to be blamed, for there are no appreciations, and encouragements for Godly dispositions.

Rather than spend 10 years from KG to primary six, 6 years in the pursuit of secondary education, at least 6 years for 80 percent of Nigerians, in pursuit of the undergraduate education, at least 10 years for post graduate studies (MSc and PhD), for 80 percent of Nigerians, a total of thirty two years; why not tell us to learn entertainment constitutionally, since the results for these struggles can hardly put sumptuous square meals on our table, without having to improvise.

Yet,
-a big brother South Africa winner, goes away with 45 million naira, at the end of the day.
-a big brother Nigeria winner, goes away with 25 million naira at the end of the day.
-a Maltina dance winner, 10 million naira, at the end of the day.
-gulder ultimate search, 10 million naira at the end of the day
-and many more, from the Nigerian idol, MTN idol etc.

How much is done, to salvage our educational sectors, by rewarding outstanding students and teachers respectively?

How much are our First Class products from our universities celebrated nation wide, and broadcasted by the media, to encourage the 'leaders of tomorrow'?

What about our professors and PhD holders, who are rocked by non-salary payment, culminating into strike action, which in the end, is hazardous to the students, after wasting academic years?

What is the take home for the winners of national cowbell mathematics competition? I learnt it's a hundred thousand naira. Could it be true?

What about Lagos State spelling bee competition, is truly the winner take away fifty thousand naira?

Or is it who wants to be a millionaire, that is heavily politicized, making one to hardly go away with a million naira?

Tell us!
What meaningfully is done in the Big Brother programme? Is it the nudity they display? Or the intermingling amongst opposite sex that the heaven condemns?

What didactic message do Maltina, close up dance and Gulder ultimate search pass? To teach our children how to become dancers, of course.

As for those, who participated in the just concluded Big Brother, by vote, I give you the 'good news', that you are not any different from the organizers and the housemates.

Take a look at the following:

-Big Brother Naija recorded 170Million votes.
-1vote = 30 naira.
-170,000,000 X 30 = N5.1 Billion.
-And the winner goes home with 45Million.
-( in all).Let assume they spend #1Billion for the program.

They've successfully made #3.1 billion in just 3 months by teaching the youths nothing but *IMMORALITIES*

Copied
Re: #BBNaija: Funny Meme On How The Show Is Gonna Look Like Years To Come by Ayobami7(m): 11:39pm On Feb 01, 2019
lol
Re: #BBNaija: Funny Meme On How The Show Is Gonna Look Like Years To Come by OkpanachiMax: 5:58pm On Feb 02, 2019
Some people will not use their sense
How can thousands of people be in big brother house undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija: Mercy To Ike "I Have Enough Clothes To Wear, I Don't Smell" / BBNaija Lovers, Teddy-A And BamBam Step Out In Style (Photo) / Kabinda Kalimina: Zambian KBN TV Presenter Demands For His Salary On Live TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.