Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,129 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Samklef: ‘BBNaija Cee-C Should See A Psychiatrist, She Acts Like A Psychopath' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Samklef: ‘BBNaija Cee-C Should See A Psychiatrist, She Acts Like A Psychopath' (21356 Views)

BBNaija's Cee-C Celebrates Her 29th Birthday With Stunning Photos / BBNaija: Cee-C Dismisses Marriage Rumors With Her Sister's Wedding Pictures / Tonto Dikeh Is Stubborn & Arrogant, She Acts Like A Kid – Chima Okoroji Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samklef: ‘BBNaija Cee-C Should See A Psychiatrist, She Acts Like A Psychopath' by Nobody: 10:58am On Apr 22, 2018
All this dead beat self acclaimed artiste just dey use CeeCee matter redeem there spot-light.

Samklef that needs a potent spiritualist to redeem his dead musical career is advice someone else to visit a psychiatrist

Smh
Re: Samklef: ‘BBNaija Cee-C Should See A Psychiatrist, She Acts Like A Psychopath' by IsaAbubakar: 10:58am On Apr 22, 2018
cheesy

I don't watch big brother because it's haram but honestly ceccee deserves this money because she's the only one that gave the show its meaning of being called a reality show.
she's the only one exhibiting both the show meaning (reality show) and the theme of the show (double wahala) do you know how many people that watched this show just because of ceccee?
he's the only real housemate there others are faking it.
you'll be surprised that she's better than most of them there in terms of attitude and character.
she's the only person keeping the damn show alive
she's real
asalamualykum my people

1 Like

Re: Samklef: ‘BBNaija Cee-C Should See A Psychiatrist, She Acts Like A Psychopath' by Mutemenot(m): 11:01am On Apr 22, 2018
Marketers are needed for immediate employment shocked

Re: Samklef: ‘BBNaija Cee-C Should See A Psychiatrist, She Acts Like A Psychopath' by Larryslim(m): 11:04am On Apr 22, 2018
Abbey2sam:

Trying to ridicule him?

He's signed to convit music (Akin)
Convit ko Combat ni
It is Convict Music by Akon
Re: Samklef: ‘BBNaija Cee-C Should See A Psychiatrist, She Acts Like A Psychopath' by Larryslim(m): 11:07am On Apr 22, 2018
This samklef shouldn't even be talking..
Is he not the same person that was begging Wizkid for 100k??
He still get mouth to talk about person..
Idiot!
Cee-c sef don popular pass am

1 Like

Re: Samklef: ‘BBNaija Cee-C Should See A Psychiatrist, She Acts Like A Psychopath' by tallceejay(m): 11:09am On Apr 22, 2018
I like you.... Can i be ur friend?

Sarang:
A psychopath is someone devoid of any type of emotions.. For the fact she got angry, was inlove,she does not in any way act like a psychopath.. Just aggressive.. needs to curb her anger
Use your dictionary Mr.Klef smiley

Modified: He's actually right..Agressive is Psychopath. What is the word for devoid of emotions then? embarassed
P.s: Alexithymia

Please see my signature
Re: Samklef: ‘BBNaija Cee-C Should See A Psychiatrist, She Acts Like A Psychopath' by friyina1(f): 11:10am On Apr 22, 2018
Amagite:
Nigerian producer, Samklef says Cee-C acts like a psychopath and should see psychiatrist if she wins the grand prize today.

This is coming after videos of Cee-C warning her dad not to tell her how to act went viral yesterday.

The video also showed her warning fellow housemates not to mention her name in their interviews else she won't take it lightly.

Samklef tweeted;

"If cee c should win please let her go see a psychiatrist she acts like a psychopath.."

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/04/bbnaija-cee-c-should-psychiatrist-psychopath-samklef.html

Win ke? Oloun maje. She's indeed a mental case. A case of bad upbringing.
Re: Samklef: ‘BBNaija Cee-C Should See A Psychiatrist, She Acts Like A Psychopath' by Nobody: 11:13am On Apr 22, 2018
friyina1:
Win ke? Oloun maje. She's indeed a mental case. A case of bad upbringing.

If she's a lawyer, it's to be expected. I've met over 100 female lawyers in the past one year, never met a single happy one
Re: Samklef: ‘BBNaija Cee-C Should See A Psychiatrist, She Acts Like A Psychopath' by Larryslim(m): 11:17am On Apr 22, 2018
Idiot!

1 Like

Re: Samklef: ‘BBNaija Cee-C Should See A Psychiatrist, She Acts Like A Psychopath' by Nobody: 11:21am On Apr 22, 2018
Larryslim:
Idiot!

Typical of Nigerians, blackmail. And since when did asking for 100k become a sin or how does it affect his sense of uprightness. Go take orijin joor

1 Like

Re: Samklef: ‘BBNaija Cee-C Should See A Psychiatrist, She Acts Like A Psychopath' by Abbey2sam(m): 11:25am On Apr 22, 2018
Larryslim:

Convit ko Combat ni
It is Convict Music by Akon

Lol
Akon ofcuz, autocorrect
Re: Samklef: ‘BBNaija Cee-C Should See A Psychiatrist, She Acts Like A Psychopath' by demiladegold(f): 11:27am On Apr 22, 2018
I'm not a Ceec fan but What exactly is it with everyone and this ceec girl.. Leave the girl alone... Most people coming up to form holier than thou, psychologists are people that dont have their own shit together... Put them in a reality show now and watch their stupidity unfold.... Its not your life, keep your freaking hypocritical opinions to yourselves

Ceec is this, ceec is that

Re: Samklef: ‘BBNaija Cee-C Should See A Psychiatrist, She Acts Like A Psychopath' by Larryslim(m): 11:40am On Apr 22, 2018
rikemsmedia:

Typical of Nigerians, blackmail. And since when did asking for 100k become a sin or how does it affect his sense of uprightness. Go take orijin joor
So samklef begging wizzy for 100k na better thing now??
Wizzy was the one begging him for beat when he just started..
Wizzy stood his ground,but he was busy poke nosing into other issues..
Btw,I won't like Orijin this hot morning,I'll so prefer one bottle of cold Trophy
Thanks in Advance!
Re: Samklef: ‘BBNaija Cee-C Should See A Psychiatrist, She Acts Like A Psychopath' by FunkyAlhaji2015: 11:41am On Apr 22, 2018
Loyalblak007:
cheesy
I like what I see. You look beautiful! Let's take this to the next level, I'm a man of very few words.

1 Like

Re: Samklef: ‘BBNaija Cee-C Should See A Psychiatrist, She Acts Like A Psychopath' by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 22, 2018
Larryslim:

So samklef begging wizzy for 100k na better thing now??
Wizzy was the one begging him for beat when he just started..
Wizzy stood his ground,but he was busy poke nosing into other issues..
Btw,I won't like Orijin this hot morning,I'll so prefer one bottle of cold Trophy
Thanks in Advance!

Blackmailer. Next time you want to counter opinions, do so by intellectual debate, not by drawing up a past/flaw of the person. Receive sense, begging or lending is not a sin, or doesn't stop the said-person from having valid opinions. You never beg before? Receive sense now, swerve

Re: Samklef: ‘BBNaija Cee-C Should See A Psychiatrist, She Acts Like A Psychopath' by GrammarNazi1(m): 11:51am On Apr 22, 2018
tintingz:
Deliverance is imaginary, she need counseling.

# Addressing the topic.

Even though parents shouldn't condemn their adults children in the show(they are adults enough to decide what they want) but the arrogant and disrespectful thing to do in the show is to talk disrespectfully about your parents, this is something the public is watching.

...she needs...

1 Like

Re: Samklef: ‘BBNaija Cee-C Should See A Psychiatrist, She Acts Like A Psychopath' by ntyce(m): 11:56am On Apr 22, 2018
I waiting to see the vote results tonight.
If CeeC has anything above 10%, then Buhari has a bright chance of reelection.
Re: Samklef: ‘BBNaija Cee-C Should See A Psychiatrist, She Acts Like A Psychopath' by changeskc: 12:04pm On Apr 22, 2018
Are u alright?. Na wha, na real wha.
charain:
How Cee-C acts is none of your business.
Any parent whose child feature on bbnaija should keep quiet
because they refuse to act when it matters most. They should
let adults choose whatever they want.
Re: Samklef: ‘BBNaija Cee-C Should See A Psychiatrist, She Acts Like A Psychopath' by ekestic1976(f): 12:10pm On Apr 22, 2018
sloopyy:
Not a Ceec fan, but it’s becoming stale how most people want to jump on her issue and even become therapist, some of them are still battling with their own personal demons, but then they want to be the judge of others and advisers. Whatever choice she makes or attitudes she decides to live by, just let her be. No ones life or destiny is tied to hers. Her Life, Her Rules, Her Karma.

Live and Let Live.
Re: Samklef: ‘BBNaija Cee-C Should See A Psychiatrist, She Acts Like A Psychopath' by JerryOmudu: 12:13pm On Apr 22, 2018
I thought SAM klef died during abuja bomb blast years ago
Re: Samklef: ‘BBNaija Cee-C Should See A Psychiatrist, She Acts Like A Psychopath' by Gboliwe: 12:14pm On Apr 22, 2018
If she wins or not, she is mentally ill. She should see a shrink ASAP!

Same goes to so many Nigerians. I have been saying this for many years, we have a huge population of mentally ill persons. The worst part is we are not even trying to find solution to our mental state. So many Nigerians are mad, just few are roaming
Re: Samklef: ‘BBNaija Cee-C Should See A Psychiatrist, She Acts Like A Psychopath' by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 22, 2018
Gboliwe:
If she wins or not, she is mentally ill. She should see a shrink ASAP!

Same goes to so many Nigerians. I have been saying this for many years, we have a huge population of mentally ill persons. The worst part is we are not even trying to find solution to our mental state. So many Nigerians are mad, just few are roaming

I agree
Re: Samklef: ‘BBNaija Cee-C Should See A Psychiatrist, She Acts Like A Psychopath' by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 22, 2018
partnerbiz4:
Na makebelieve naa..

It ain't make believe man, that's who she is
Re: Samklef: ‘BBNaija Cee-C Should See A Psychiatrist, She Acts Like A Psychopath' by AstroG: 12:23pm On Apr 22, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]
Khd95:
Wait u mean samklef still deygrin

I thought he was sold together with PHCN

Re: Samklef: ‘BBNaija Cee-C Should See A Psychiatrist, She Acts Like A Psychopath' by AstroG: 12:25pm On Apr 22, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]
demiladegold:
I'm not a Ceec fan but What exactly is it with everyone and this ceec girl.. Leave the girl alone... Most people coming up to form holier than thou, psychologists are people that dont have their own shit together... Put them in a reality show now and watch their stupidity unfold.... Its not your life, keep your freaking hypocritical opinions to yourselves

Ceec is this, ceec is that

Re: Samklef: ‘BBNaija Cee-C Should See A Psychiatrist, She Acts Like A Psychopath' by IYANGBALI: 12:28pm On Apr 22, 2018
Seun seun seun how many times I call you?if after today I see anything bbnaija for here again, I go waka naked for you with my thing dancing jingle bells for you
Re: Samklef: ‘BBNaija Cee-C Should See A Psychiatrist, She Acts Like A Psychopath' by 1stola: 12:34pm On Apr 22, 2018
Sarang:
A psychopath is someone devoid of any type of emotions.. For the fact she got angry, was inlove,she does not in any way act like a psychopath.. Just aggressive.. needs to curb her anger

Modified: He's actually right..Agressive is Psychopath. What is the word for devoid of emotions then? embarassed

Please see my signature
There's confusion in your head
Re: Samklef: ‘BBNaija Cee-C Should See A Psychiatrist, She Acts Like A Psychopath' by chiroyale(f): 12:59pm On Apr 22, 2018
Khd95:
Wait u mean samklef still deygrin

I thought he was sold together with PHCN

You got no joy at all grin
Re: Samklef: ‘BBNaija Cee-C Should See A Psychiatrist, She Acts Like A Psychopath' by demiladegold(f): 1:00pm On Apr 22, 2018
AstroG:
[color=#006600][/color]

Congrats... Do you feel relevant now?
I don't have time for this shit... Don't quote me again, stay on your lane darling...thanks
Re: Samklef: ‘BBNaija Cee-C Should See A Psychiatrist, She Acts Like A Psychopath' by AstroG: 1:12pm On Apr 22, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]
demiladegold:

Congrats... Do you feel relevant now?
I don't have time for this shit... Don't quote me again, stay on your lane darling...thanks

Re: Samklef: ‘BBNaija Cee-C Should See A Psychiatrist, She Acts Like A Psychopath' by SmartyPants(m): 1:14pm On Apr 22, 2018
Sarang:

Please see my signature

Sociopath is probably what you are thinking of.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top Five Nigerian Grammy Award Winners / Seyi Law To "Run For President In 2019" / Anita Joseph: I Love A Man That I Can Fart In His Presence & He'll Say Well-Done

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.