Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,598 members, 7,816,485 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Samklef: ‘BBNaija Cee-C Should See A Psychiatrist, She Acts Like A Psychopath' - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Samklef: ‘BBNaija Cee-C Should See A Psychiatrist, She Acts Like A Psychopath' (21357 Views)

BBNaija's Cee-C Celebrates Her 29th Birthday With Stunning Photos / BBNaija: Cee-C Dismisses Marriage Rumors With Her Sister's Wedding Pictures / Tonto Dikeh Is Stubborn & Arrogant, She Acts Like A Kid – Chima Okoroji Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samklef: ‘BBNaija Cee-C Should See A Psychiatrist, She Acts Like A Psychopath' by Nobody: 1:15pm On Apr 22, 2018
XhosaNostra Sup bae kiss

1 Like

Re: Samklef: ‘BBNaija Cee-C Should See A Psychiatrist, She Acts Like A Psychopath' by IYANGBALI: 1:18pm On Apr 22, 2018
Na wa o

BREAKING!!! YOWERI MUSEVENI of Uganda::: Buhari is the most useless President that ever happens to that great country Nigeria... A leader should not expose his citizens, Nigeria is a great and an outstanding country in Africa because of the youth of that country.... our people have an Africanized social life all over Africa is because Nigerian youth put their full hardworking efforts look at the movie industry and most outstanding the music industry.... Buhari can never outgrow the slave and master mentality, He keeps talking bad about his people any time he makes a trip. Britain is there to exploit and steal just what they are known for. He seizes to understand that Britain created that country and gave it all the flaws that will never make it grow beyond a limit. Nigerians will vote him out it is obvious there is nothing Britain can do about it... If he Tries to annul or rig the election he will face a wide loss of legitimacy Nigerians are patiently waiting to send him back to retirement
YOWERI MUSEVENI
Re: Samklef: ‘BBNaija Cee-C Should See A Psychiatrist, She Acts Like A Psychopath' by Jeezuzpick(m): 1:25pm On Apr 22, 2018
Khd95:
Wait u mean samklef still deygrin

I thought he was sold together with PHCN

grin grin grin grin grin

AYAFF DIE!
Re: Samklef: ‘BBNaija Cee-C Should See A Psychiatrist, She Acts Like A Psychopath' by Nobody: 1:25pm On Apr 22, 2018
That is to say she's mad grin I hate it when people use sugar to cover deir words cheesy cheesy
Re: Samklef: ‘BBNaija Cee-C Should See A Psychiatrist, She Acts Like A Psychopath' by Jeezuzpick(m): 1:27pm On Apr 22, 2018
IYANGBALI:
Na wa o

BREAKING!!! YOWERI MUSEVENI of Uganda::: Buhari is the most useless President that ever happens to that great country Nigeria... A leader should not expose his citizens, Nigeria is a great and an outstanding country in Africa because of the youth of that country.... our people have an Africanized social life all over Africa is because Nigerian youth put their full hardworking efforts look at the movie industry and most outstanding the music industry.... Buhari can never outgrow the slave and master mentality, He keeps talking bad about his people any time he makes a trip. Britain is there to exploit and steal just what they are known for. He seizes to understand that Britain created that country and gave it all the flaws that will never make it grow beyond a limit. Nigerians will vote him out it is obvious there is nothing Britain can do about it... If he Tries to annul or rig the election he will face a wide loss of legitimacy Nigerians are patiently waiting to send him back to retirement
YOWERI MUSEVENI

Museveni that has been president for decades?
Re: Samklef: ‘BBNaija Cee-C Should See A Psychiatrist, She Acts Like A Psychopath' by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 22, 2018
Jeezuzpick:

Museveni that has been president for decades?

Since 1972 or so. This generation is such a blessing, In one generation, Saddam, Mugabe, Wenger, Obasanjo, Buhari, Queen Elizabeth all gone/going
Re: Samklef: ‘BBNaija Cee-C Should See A Psychiatrist, She Acts Like A Psychopath' by phemmyfour: 1:33pm On Apr 22, 2018
Sarang:
A psychopath is someone devoid of any type of emotions.. For the fact she got angry, was inlove,she does not in any way act like a psychopath.. Just aggressive.. needs to curb her anger
Use your dictionary Mr.Klef smiley

Modified: He's actually right..Agressive is Psychopath. What is the word for devoid of emotions then? embarassed
P.s: Alexithymia

Please see my signature
Why are you talking to yourself? Yaba left, copy dat
Re: Samklef: ‘BBNaija Cee-C Should See A Psychiatrist, She Acts Like A Psychopath' by Neoteny(m): 1:45pm On Apr 22, 2018
Sarang:
A psychopath is someone devoid of any type of emotions.. For the fact she got angry, was inlove,she does not in any way act like a psychopath.. Just aggressive.. needs to curb her anger

Modified: He's actually right..Agressive is Psychopath. What is the word for devoid of emotions then? embarassed

Please see my signature

What she has is antisocial personality disorder. She's a sociopath.

2 Likes

Re: Samklef: ‘BBNaija Cee-C Should See A Psychiatrist, She Acts Like A Psychopath' by guiddoti: 1:56pm On Apr 22, 2018
tintingz:
Deliverance can't do anything, she's not possess with some imaginary spirit, what she need is counseling.
Just a deliverance pills of character disorder.
Re: Samklef: ‘BBNaija Cee-C Should See A Psychiatrist, She Acts Like A Psychopath' by enonche85(m): 1:57pm On Apr 22, 2018
Khd95:
Wait u mean samklef still deygrin

I thought he was sold together with PHCN

Savage!. embarassed

Re: Samklef: ‘BBNaija Cee-C Should See A Psychiatrist, She Acts Like A Psychopath' by kennykendo(m): 1:57pm On Apr 22, 2018
Having followed BB Naija (though not as toxic as every other fella here), I’ll like to point out one of the last standing contestants by name Cee-Cee.

You see before now, most Nigerian ladies were praising her adamant nature and calling her a queen, not knowing that thy were actually uplifting the wrong doings of someone with a broken psychological background.

Cee-Cee is rude, unbearably a pain in the butt, a perfect fault finder and a never contented person who only calms down when there is someone like her and who someone who sees things like she does, from her own angle. Her recent flare up with Tobi and her family utterances, have made smart people understand that her psychology is faulty. You can’t openly insult your parents on a worldwide viewing platform and call it normal, you can’t find fault with everyone and call it normal, you can’t insult your sponsors and call it normal, people who had plans for you can’t withdraw their plans due to your cantankerous nature and call it normal.

I didn’t watch the dance video of Tobi and Alex and Miracle with Nina. But pictures circulating the net, the video clips and other clips I saw (especially when she was talking to herself in the mirror), I realized she’s a lonely soul, who is always on self-defense as a means to prevent people from getting to know her weak points. Seeing herself as supreme and not giving a hoot about what people think. Being happy this minute and angry the next…..my people, this are the characteristics of someone suffering from Bipolar Disorder.
If she’s been like this all her life, then she needs help. We Nigerians joke with those tiny things that are seriously aggravating and become serious with trivial matters. Tobi understood this was who she was, but she never understood Tobi’s good intentions for her. This is why he would always want her to pour out her anger and in the end hug her or show any other level of affection.
Bipolar disorder patients have dual personalities, like the devil and God talking to them at the same time.
Whether or not she wins the money, she needs help, mentally and emotionally. This is beyond spiritual; although there is nothing God cannot do but, let’s not be so spiritual about this…

A good psychologist should be made available for her as well, I pray that God sends another Tobi or another man who will be extremely understanding to her……If you see the way she feels broken when Tobi hugs her, you’ll know she really needs a man like Tobi in her life.
P.S I am not Big Brother Naija freak or fan…So you don’t come attacking and spending your bullets profusely.

2 Likes

Re: Samklef: ‘BBNaija Cee-C Should See A Psychiatrist, She Acts Like A Psychopath' by guiddoti: 1:59pm On Apr 22, 2018
Neoteny:

What she has is antisocial personality disorder. She's a sociopath.
Absolutely in the spirit
Re: Samklef: ‘BBNaija Cee-C Should See A Psychiatrist, She Acts Like A Psychopath' by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 22, 2018
kennykendo:
Having followed BB Naija (though not as toxic as every other fella here), I’ll like to point out one of the last standing contestants by name Cee-Cee.profusely.

May more wisdom be added to your wisdom, all your words are filled with profound wisdom, but i like to highlight the sections below for greater clarity

but she never understood Tobi’s good intentions for her. This is why he would always want her to pour out her anger and in the end hug her or show any other level of affection.

Whether or not she wins the money, she needs help, mentally and emotionally. This is beyond spiritual; although there is nothing God cannot do but, let’s not be so spiritual about this…

good psychologist should be made available for her as well, I pray that God sends another Tobi or another man who will be extremely understanding to her……If you see the way she feels broken when Tobi hugs her, you’ll know she really needs a man like Tobi in her life.
Re: Samklef: ‘BBNaija Cee-C Should See A Psychiatrist, She Acts Like A Psychopath' by steveDpro: 2:13pm On Apr 22, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Samklef: ‘BBNaija Cee-C Should See A Psychiatrist, She Acts Like A Psychopath' by OYIBN: 2:56pm On Apr 22, 2018
Twenty housemates entered bigbrother house. Many people didn't know Cee-C before bbnaija Now celebrities that are no role models, some can't even stay married and little known artists like this one talking want to use Cee-C to trend. Does it mean the other nineteen have not done anything this unknown artist can post stories on. Please let Cee-C be and move on with your life.
Re: Samklef: ‘BBNaija Cee-C Should See A Psychiatrist, She Acts Like A Psychopath' by Seun360(m): 3:08pm On Apr 22, 2018
ToriBaze:
Cee-C Won't Take This Likely With you

Leave am, wetin Daddy Freeze do am neva do.
Re: Samklef: ‘BBNaija Cee-C Should See A Psychiatrist, She Acts Like A Psychopath' by Duru009(m): 3:33pm On Apr 22, 2018
Wen I called her a psychopath some were shouting!

She needs help !
Re: Samklef: ‘BBNaija Cee-C Should See A Psychiatrist, She Acts Like A Psychopath' by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 4:03pm On Apr 22, 2018
Abbey2sam:

Trying to ridicule him?

He's signed to convit music (Akin)
Re: Samklef: ‘BBNaija Cee-C Should See A Psychiatrist, She Acts Like A Psychopath' by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 22, 2018
You got it right the first time, being aggressive doesn't always make you a Psychopath. Emotional unavailability is one of the major character flaws of a Psychopath, and she is wraught with emotions.
Sarang:

Please see my signature
Re: Samklef: ‘BBNaija Cee-C Should See A Psychiatrist, She Acts Like A Psychopath' by Sarang(f): 8:48pm On Apr 22, 2018
Tunechiami:
You got it right the first time, being aggressive doesn't always make you a Psychopath. Emotional unavailability is one of the major character flaws of a Psychopath, and she is wraught with emotions.

Good!
Re: Samklef: ‘BBNaija Cee-C Should See A Psychiatrist, She Acts Like A Psychopath' by Nobody: 9:12pm On Apr 22, 2018
Sarang:

True though
Narcissistic people never acknowledges or even try to change

They have arguements to back up their attitude and don't even know their true state
Re: Samklef: ‘BBNaija Cee-C Should See A Psychiatrist, She Acts Like A Psychopath' by tallceejay(m): 6:15am On Apr 23, 2018
Geez, how do they get private this thing

[quote author=Sarang post=66941025][/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top Five Nigerian Grammy Award Winners / Seyi Law To "Run For President In 2019" / Anita Joseph: I Love A Man That I Can Fart In His Presence & He'll Say Well-Done

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.