Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Moderators Help, My Posts No Longer Count - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Moderators Help, My Posts No Longer Count (546 Views)

Anybody That Doesnt Like My Posts Should Go And Drink Petrol / My Posts Don't Used To Show On New Topic Page.why / Dear Mods, Why Are My Posts Playing A Disappearing Act? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moderators Help, My Posts No Longer Count by routik(m): 6:54pm On May 16, 2010
i noticed that my posts does not increase anymore. i really don't know the cause of this but i need help.
Re: Moderators Help, My Posts No Longer Count by routik(m): 6:56pm On May 16, 2010
i think this one counted. but still need you guys to check it out for me to be sure all is ok with my account.

thanks.
Re: Moderators Help, My Posts No Longer Count by semid4lyfe(m): 12:33am On May 17, 2010
Sometime late last year, I came across a Nairalander (can't remember his name) who had posted like three times on a particular thread and his post count was still reading O. I dug further and to my surprise found out his profile posts had many pages. I'm wondering how he stopped his posts from counting, lol.

Strange things do happen
Re: Moderators Help, My Posts No Longer Count by dani1luv: 1:10pm On May 17, 2010
Depending on any of these section your post in.
Eg. The Jokes, Forum Games, Recycle Bin Sections
The Posts of these section dont Count.
The admin Disabled the Posts Count of these Section
Re: Moderators Help, My Posts No Longer Count by routik(m): 3:08pm On May 17, 2010
ok, now i understand. thanks for the info.
Re: Moderators Help, My Posts No Longer Count by aieromon(m): 1:22pm On May 18, 2010
dani1luv:

Depending on any of these section your post in.
Eg. The Jokes, Forum Games, Recycle Bin Sections
The Posts of these section dont Count.
The admin Disabled the Posts Count of these Section

Some people's post counts show up as ''leet''.
What's that?
Re: Moderators Help, My Posts No Longer Count by dani1luv: 9:38am On May 19, 2010
I once had my post as leet and never understood what that meant. .
But I think its a particular number of post a user reach.
Re: Moderators Help, My Posts No Longer Count by routik(m): 3:23pm On May 19, 2010
But I think its a particular number of post a user reach.
can you tell us the number? i will like to know.

(1) (Reply)

Its a mistake / Arsenal New Signing / Facebook Hits 500million Users Mark Today, Aims 1 Billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.