Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,931 members, 7,848,775 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:06 AM

NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread - NYSC (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread (206252 Views)

Prospective NYSC 2019 Batch B Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (113) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Chiscomax(m): 6:18pm On Jul 01, 2018
Vitalurch:

Its not compulsory to type in this platform. But i figured gud number of u r not up for nysc. Just creating pressure in people so u can easily do ur business. U can only deceive d gullible once anyway.

grin
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by elantraceey(f): 6:35pm On Jul 01, 2018
Make una calm down ni..... the NYSC body is having internal issue, if you noticed they've not even payed corpers their allawee and they've invited all deputy registrars for a general meeting tomorrow....... there's no need to be tensed or whatever, batch B could be this month or whenever just be prepared for anything .

4 Likes

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Samyokporua(m): 7:36pm On Jul 01, 2018
bobbyholer:
HARD COPIES OF SENATE/ACADEMIC BOARD APPROVED RESULTS HAS BEEN SUBMITTED TO NYSC
NYSC has received the hard copies of the senate/academic approved results of the Batch B PCMs from their various schools and names supposed to be available for checking on Saturday, 30th June 2018 as announced by NYSC.
The delay in releasing the names for checking in their portal is best known by NYSC, but be rest assured that July Batch B mobilization is still legit and sure, don't lose hope at this injury time, because more details as regards to senate lists and it's equivalent will be available this first week of July.
Keep checking for your names in the portal, because as soon as the names will be finally available for public access, registration will follow suit. Please don't worry, it'll still be alright at the end and you'll all serve this July.
PS: Don't listen to people telling you that Batch B is November, they're falsifiers, calumniators and enemies of progress and you shouldn't panic. This July is your month to enter into the orientation camp, be calm and don't lose focus.
PPS: The long awaited July is finally here. Happy new month everyone. Dance, merry and be happy!
-Comrade Nnadi Goodluck Donhacklor

Who tf is this comrade whatever, can't the name just be the name, why tf does a comrade need to be there? Nigerians and igberaga
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Wizkhalifa2(m): 8:53pm On Jul 01, 2018
Samyokporua:

Who tf is this comrade whatever, can't the name just be the name, why tf does a comrade need to be there? Nigerians and igberaga
how's that an issue? Tell that to University lecturers who get offended when addressed as Mr/Mrs grin. If u no add Doctor or Prof ur own dan finish
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by thonie11(m): 9:27pm On Jul 01, 2018
Samyokporua:

its been a while i posted or commented here the worst thing that can happen to a person is to let desperation get the better of you this comrade or whosoever is spreading rumors up and down is he a staff of nysc? but anything he says most people swallow and practically all the information he has been passing has been trash but out of desperation people still swallow, he started this rumor of the portal opening tomorrow has anyone bothered to ask where he's getting his information from? if the information isn't official then disregard it be wise
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Vitalurch: 1:13am On Jul 02, 2018
thonie11:
its been a while i posted or commented here the worst thing that can happen to a person is to let desperation get the better of you this comrade or whosoever is spreading rumors up and down is he a staff of nysc? but anything he says most people swallow and practically all the information he has been passing has been trash but out of desperation people still swallow, he started this rumor of the portal opening tomorrow has anyone bothered to ask where he's getting his information from? if the information isn't official then disregard it be wise
It will only cost me few seconds to type full page of meaningless text then have my name below it as an nysc official. Just few hrs it will b everywhere on SM. I want to make this known to everyone. *No body will produce genuine MEDICAL REPORT for nysc for u in this forum. It is a forgery of it they will give u. So u might b paying for a trouble that will stir up later* Just b wise, quiet and very observant so that our lazy Nigerian youths won't keep pushing u around.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Nobody: 2:17am On Jul 02, 2018
Chiscomax:
Names are appearing on the portal now

Wow.....Your School is sincerely fast. Your Profile has been sent to Nysc within 30days after Your Graduation.

I must confess, I am impress.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Samyokporua(m): 6:53am On Jul 02, 2018
Wizkhalifa2:
how's that an issue? Tell that to University lecturers who get offended when addressed as Mr/Mrs grin. If u no add Doctor or Prof ur own dan finish
First of, my project coordinator made us remove the Engr in his title to Mr. I'm sure the owner of the name is just one pompous kiddo
thonie11:
That's exactly my point, adding the comrade was just to make himself seem relevant when deep down no body gives a Bleep... then he gives us assumed news to raise our hopes up
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by thonie11(m): 7:15am On Jul 02, 2018
Samyokporua:

First of, my project coordinator made us remove the Engr in his title to Mr. I'm sure the owner of the name is just one pompous kiddo
That's exactly my point, adding the comrade was just to make himself seem relevant when deep down no body gives a Bleep... then he gives us assumed news to raise our hopes up
i wonder the type of stories he's going to make up this time today is the Almighty 2nd of july and the portal isn't open, the guy just played on people's desperation to get more followers on his page like my people say one day breeze go blow fowl yansh go show.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Wizkhalifa2(m): 8:08am On Jul 02, 2018
Samyokporua:

that's some rear shiiii, uniben lecturers day carry title for head, you're better off addressing a doc as prof (then he corrects you) than addressing a prof as doc.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by eterisan(m): 11:15am On Jul 02, 2018
I had the feeing nysc reg would be next week.

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by talleyrand94: 11:31am On Jul 02, 2018
eterisan:
which school was this posted
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 02, 2018
no WhatsApp group ni?
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Chiscomax(m): 12:27pm On Jul 02, 2018
kelvinreality:

Wow.....Your School is sincerely fast. Your Profile has been sent to Nysc within 30days after Your Graduation.

I must confess, I am impress.

3days?
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Kenturkey048(m): 12:53pm On Jul 02, 2018
eterisan:
another news..
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Maeridee6782: 12:55pm On Jul 02, 2018
Any IMSU student here? Please what's the latest in school?
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 02, 2018
eterisan:

why this same picture? so no one else saw this in the school it was pasted? no other person could snap it.?..weird! GOD ABEG, GIVE NYSC SENSE SO THAT THEM FIT DE HELP US CLEAR THE AIR!
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Samyokporua(m): 5:46pm On Jul 02, 2018
Wizkhalifa2:
that's some rear shiiii, uniben lecturers day carry title for head, you're better off addressing a doc as prof (then he corrects you) than addressing a prof as doc.
Funny enough Uniben is my Alma mata
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by talleyrand94: 6:53pm On Jul 02, 2018
Maeridee6782:
Any IMSU student here? Please what's the latest in school?
Student affairs department said all pcms should reprint their jamb result and admission letters, also confirm that all your details presented to your department are correct
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 02, 2018
Chiscomax:

3days?
I actually wrote 30 days
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Jones100: 7:51pm On Jul 02, 2018
This is one reason i asked u all to engage in something

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Diamondwriter(m): 7:29am On Jul 03, 2018
Jones100:
This same handle told me that mobilization is in july
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by eterisan(m): 7:37am On Jul 03, 2018
Jones100:
At least from the response you can decipher that there is batch B, and official date is yet to be announced.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by chaarly(m): 8:53am On Jul 03, 2018
A friend sent me this

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Maeridee6782: 9:51am On Jul 03, 2018
talleyrand94:

Student affairs department said all pcms should reprint their jamb result and admission letters, also confirm that all your details presented to your department are correct
Thanks dear. So after reprinting, do we need to take the printed documents to students affair?
I have reprinted, so what's next?
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 03, 2018
eterisan:
This is fake.No letter head of the institution and NYSC,please this rubbish should stop.stop disseminating false information
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by eterisan(m): 10:21am On Jul 03, 2018
reminiscing:

This is fake.No letter head of the institution and NYSC,please this rubbish should stop.stop disseminating false information
Believe what you want to my dear.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by eseflive234: 1:35pm On Jul 03, 2018
eterisan:
Believe what you want to my dear.

It is now Official........Na me first una see am grin grin grin

Elantraceey, wey that mumu guy wey talk say na November as if say na im papa get NYSC, I suppose give that guy better slap abi knock sef

Attention! Attention!! Attention!!!
Kindly note the following 2018 Batch "B" Prospective Corps Members (PCMs)
(a) PCMs who are yet to register in the NYSC portal including the newly uploaded graduates, your Registration starts Tuesday 10th July, 2018 to Monday 16th July, 2018.
(b) The NYSC portal will be open for Revalidation only for those mobilized in 2017 Batch "B" and previous Batches, but did not go to the Orientation Camp.
(c) Those who were mobilized in 2018 Batch "A" and were Issued Call-up Numbers but were informed that their Orientation will be July 2018, are not to register again or revalidate on the portal. Instead you are to go to the Orientation Camp on the 24th July, 2018. You will be informed when to print your Call-up Letters through SMS.
(d) PCMs who submitted applications for dropping of Biometrics during 2018 Batch "A" Camp Verification should login to their dashboard and recapture their Finger Print from 10th July, 2018 to 16th July, 2018.

Source: https://www.facebook.com/officialnysc/

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (113) (Reply)

NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread / NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.