Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread - NYSC (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread (205774 Views)

Prospective NYSC 2019 Batch B Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (113) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by rojamide(m): 1:53pm On Jul 03, 2018
Kenturkey048:
I don't think so..its till November...

you sure?..pls give details abeg
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by eterisan(m): 1:54pm On Jul 03, 2018
reminiscing:

This is fake.No letter head of the institution and NYSC,please this rubbish should stop.stop disseminating false information
You can argue with your ancestors now.

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by eterisan(m): 1:58pm On Jul 03, 2018
eseflive234:

It is now Official........Na me first una see am grin grin grin

Elantraceey, wey that mumu guy wey talk say na November as if say na im papa get NYSC, I suppose give that guy better slap abi knock sef

Don't mind them, doubting thomases, can't understand how with all the mounting evidence some still continue to argue.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by olaz13: 1:59pm On Jul 03, 2018
eseflive234:

Elantraceey, wey that mumu guy wey talk say na November as if say na im papa get NYSC, I suppose give that guy better slap abi knock sef

Attention! Attention!! Attention!!!
Kindly note the following 2018 Batch "B" Prospective Corps Members (PCMs)
(a) PCMs who are yet to register in the NYSC portal including the newly uploaded graduates, your Registration starts Tuesday 10th July, 2018 to Monday 16th July, 2018.
(b) The NYSC portal will be open for Revalidation only for those mobilized in 2017 Batch "B" and previous Batches, but did not go to the Orientation Camp.
(c) Those who were mobilized in 2018 Batch "A" and were Issued Call-up Numbers but were informed that their Orientation will be July 2018, are not to register again or revalidate on the portal. Instead you are to go to the Orientation Camp on the 24th July, 2018. You will be informed when to print your Call-up Letters through SMS.
(d) PCMs who submitted applications for dropping of Biometrics during 2018 Batch "A" Camp Verification should login to their dashboard and recapture their Finger Print from 10th July, 2018 to 16th July, 2018.

Source: https://www.facebook.com/officialnysc/

Nice one, thanks for the info
so i guess we should be able to check our names on the senate list b4 the 10th of JULY
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by B3njozy(m): 2:11pm On Jul 03, 2018
olaz13:

Nice one, thanks for the info
so i guess we should be able to check our names on the senate list b4 the 10th of JULY
Yes but from d above official nysc update on batch B.. Maybe from tomorrow sef
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Delejumi(m): 3:00pm On Jul 03, 2018
eseflive234:

(a) PCMs who are yet to register in the NYSC portal including the newly uploaded graduates, your Registration starts Tuesday 10th July, 2018 to Monday 16th July, 2018.
(b) The NYSC portal will be open for Revalidation only for those mobilized in 2017 Batch "B" and previous Batches, but did not go to the Orientation Camp.
(c) Those who were mobilized in 2018 Batch "A" and were Issued Call-up Numbers but were informed that their Orientation will be July 2018, are not to register again or revalidate on the portal. Instead you are to go to the Orientation Camp on the 24th July, 2018. You will be informed when to print your Call-up Letters through SMS.
(d) PCMs who submitted applications for dropping of Biometrics during 2018 Batch "A" Camp Verification should login to their dashboard and recapture their Finger Print from 10th July, 2018 to 16th July, 2018.

Let us see what the people who decided not to even consider it will say now...

...but NYSC self are having problem,,, they just put everyone on suspense mode,,, thank God that they finally said something...

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 03, 2018
Awaiting NYSC,let it come and go.Almost everything in Nigeria comes with stress
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by elantraceey(f): 3:14pm On Jul 03, 2018
eseflive234:

grin grin Don't mind them jare, they don't know that even in every rumour there's an element of truth..... Na NYSC cause all this ones na, if they give out information since people for nor dey talk like that
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Prollins: 4:20pm On Jul 03, 2018
From NYSC website

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Wizkhalifa2(m): 4:45pm On Jul 03, 2018
Prollins:
From NYSC website
EMINIBLAIT I bet u must feel stupid rn. With all ur Stream 2 BS.. see u in camp (that's if u dnt end up going November).

3 Likes

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by olaz13: 4:52pm On Jul 03, 2018
IMPORTANT NOTICE
This is to inform the General Public that the National Youth Service Corps Official Twitter and Instagram handle is now @officialnyscng
From henceforth kindly disregard any Information from @nysc_ng.
Thank You.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Vincad: 5:58pm On Jul 03, 2018
Maeridee6782:
Thanks dear. So after reprinting, do we need to take the printed documents to students affair?
I have reprinted, so what's next?

@talleyrand94 Please answer this question, I will also like to know.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by deesquarediddy(m): 6:19pm On Jul 03, 2018
The online registration process is one of the crucial steps you must take to realise your dream of serving your country. You therefore cannot afford to make any costly mistake in the registration process, that may deny you the opportunity to serve or delay your call-up till another batch. At READYHANDS TECHNOLOGIES (an accredited registration center), we deploy our expertise and resources in the registration process to ensure your dream is realised.

Why patronise us?

1. Your registration will be handled by a highly experienced team with adequate resources to interface with the NYSC support team and their technical partner on your behalf, to resolve technical issues. We strive to answer all your questions.

2. We have a customized template we give to PCMs to pre-fill to avoid errors. You can request for your copy before the registration day.

3. Multiple registration points to ensure PCMs stand a good chance of getting their most preferred state of deployment. We registered over 50 PCMs on DAY 1 of 2018 BATCH A registration exercise!

4. Colour printing of Green Slip.

5. Passport photograph service available at subsidized rate.

6. Available ATM card for processing of online payment (a token will be charged).

7. Excellent support for PCMs requiring special registration e.g. Medical professionals, Foreign PCMs, Married PCMs (female), PCMs with SS genotype etc.

8. Free correction service (Date of birth, Name, Course etc.)

9. Registration on DAY 1 guaranteed!

10. Affordable registration fee and guaranteed value for your money.

Our Registration Centre: Readyhands Internet Café, Suite 4, A-ONE Memorial plaza, Opposite OLG primary school, Somorin, Obantoko, Abeokuta.

Questions?: 08038312501, 08030755190

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Swiftkey(m): 8:51pm On Jul 03, 2018
......and eksuites have been on a long queue for this life-saving info

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Cuhdulus(m): 9:50pm On Jul 03, 2018
Plz has anyone see his or her name already on the portal @uniben specifically.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Eden007(m): 10:23pm On Jul 03, 2018
From the latest update, it seems only already registered PCMS are to report to camp July 24th.
Date for Batch B not stated.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Chiscomax(m): 1:31am On Jul 04, 2018
Eden007:
From the latest update, it seems only already registered PCMS are to report to camp July 24th.

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by olaz13: 2:37am On Jul 04, 2018
Eden007:

The timetable for Batch B PCMs on the official website of NYSC which has been updated has only the registration date. I think they are yet to resolve the senate list upload issue, i see no reason why they should not upload the whole timetable once has they did for Batch A

3 Likes

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by talleyrand94: 2:30pm On Jul 04, 2018
Vincad:

@talleyrand94 Please answer this question, I will also like to know.
No, the deputy registrar I talked to said as long as your details are correct you don't need to submit it because the reprinting is to enable jamb add your name to their matriculation list database
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by talleyrand94: 3:01pm On Jul 04, 2018
for imsu pcms I just spoke with my contact, she said their rep went to abuja today 4th july for the uploading so as soon as nysc opens their portal for registration endeavor to check your name.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by deesquarediddy(m): 3:32pm On Jul 04, 2018
Why patronise us?

1. Your registration will be handled by a highly experienced team with adequate resources to interface with the NYSC support team and their technical partner on your behalf, to resolve technical issues. We strive to answer all your questions.

2. We have a customized template we give to PCMs to pre-fill to avoid errors. You can request for your copy before the registration day.

3. Multiple registration points to ensure PCMs stand a good chance of getting their most preferred state of deployment. We registered over 50 PCMs on DAY 1 of 2018 BATCH A registration exercise!

6. Available ATM card for processing of online payment (a token will be charged).

7. Excellent support for PCMs requiring special registration e.g. Medical professionals, Foreign PCMs, Married PCMs (female), PCMs with SS genotype etc.

Our Registration Centre: Readyhands Internet Café, Suite 4, A-ONE Memorial plaza, Opposite OLG primary school, Somorin, Obantoko, Abeokuta.

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Vincad: 3:38pm On Jul 04, 2018
talleyrand94:

No, the deputy registrar I talked to said as long as your details are correct you don't need to submit it because the reprinting is to enable jamb add your name to their matriculation list database

OK, thanks.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by eseflive234: 4:54pm On Jul 04, 2018
elantraceey:

grin grin Don't mind them jare, they don't know that even in every rumour there's an element of truth..... Na NYSC cause all this ones na, if they give out information since people for nor dey talk like that

But wait fess ooo, are you sure Dey will mobilize us alongside Leftovers from Batch A, Read point (c)
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Domlayomi(m): 8:26pm On Jul 04, 2018
deesquarediddy:
Why patronise us?

how much is ur registration
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Prodigalson1(m): 9:41pm On Jul 04, 2018
Plz what is the latest from oau pls
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by elantraceey(f): 10:26pm On Jul 04, 2018
eseflive234:

But wait fess ooo, are you sure Dey will mobilize us alongside Leftovers from Batch A, Read point (c)

The information was addressed to prospective Batch 'B' pcms and we fall under (a) category and we've been told what to do, if there was going to be two different batch B which doesn't make any sense I believe it would have stated...... sooo I'm not a staff of NYSC so I can't say I'm sure of anything but all I know is we're among the next batch to go, anyhow anyhow.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Olubodef(m): 10:58pm On Jul 04, 2018
Seems dt d date for d newly registered Corp member would be announced later

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by B3njozy(m): 11:41pm On Jul 04, 2018
Olubodef:
Seems dt d date for d newly registered Corp member would be announced later
This one weak me o...
Make dem just open Senate list make person do reg anytime dey call up no lele..

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (113) (Reply)

NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread / NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.