Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,700 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread - NYSC (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread (204953 Views)

Prospective NYSC 2019 Batch B Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (113) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by elantraceey(f): 10:40am On Jun 15, 2018
reader29:

shit, i just reciv a message from uniben to go print my jamb results again..anyone got the message too?

Some people here are getting same message but I didn't get it.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by westsyde92: 10:43am On Jun 15, 2018
elantraceey:

Are you still there so you help me check my name Adjene Accounting
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by eseflive234: 10:45am On Jun 15, 2018
elantraceey:

I didn't see both name.... Eye Don dey turn me

Lol.....Make your eye no turn you abeg oooo grin grin I dey beg the EYE..... Thanks..... So what's next?

I was even hearing that some names appeared under another department other than their own......... Those there with you getting messages from UNIBEN, did their names appear on the list?
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Kenturkey048(m): 10:47am On Jun 15, 2018
elantraceey:

According to the man, no name have been uploaded, names will be uploaded after the errors have been rectified.
when Is the deadline for institution uploads to NYSC portal?
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by reader29(m): 10:50am On Jun 15, 2018
elantraceey:

which kind wahala be this? jamb site is saying and i quote "you cannot create account at this time".
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Kenturkey048(m): 11:04am On Jun 15, 2018
Nigeria and there useless way of doing things..NYSC dey hide from us..their site no gree open for proper info..schools mobilisation officers own na to use NYsC as business.Na so for march my name came on error list for fees wey I don pay,dey bring out the list the last day of uploads into NYsc portal,just for them to fit change some people names for the once wey dey drop 20k..useless country,useless everything...
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by reader29(m): 11:08am On Jun 15, 2018
Kenturkey048:
Nigeria and there useless way of doing things..NYSC dey hide from us..their site no gree open for proper info..schools mobilisation officers own na to use NYsC as business.Na so for march my name came on error list for fees wey I don pay,dey bring out the list the last day of uploads into NYsc portal,just for them to fit change some people names for the once wey dey drop 20k..useless country,useless everything...
this is not good o
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by elantraceey(f): 11:08am On Jun 15, 2018
westsyde92:
Are you still there so you help me check my name Adjene Accounting

Sorry I've left already.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by westsyde92: 11:09am On Jun 15, 2018
elantraceey:

Sorry I've left already.
Okay Thanks
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by elantraceey(f): 11:10am On Jun 15, 2018
eseflive234:

Lol.....Make your eye no turn you abeg oooo grin grin I dey beg the EYE..... Thanks..... So what's next?

I was even hearing that some names appeared under another department other than their own......... Those there with you getting messages from UNIBEN, did their names appear on the list?

Some of the registration number were wrong self.... them nor just serious..... yes some of their names were on the list but there was a lady yet to see her name though.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by eseflive234: 11:10am On Jun 15, 2018
Guys......I just heard something......I heard that most people that are having this Error ishhh is because their names are not on the matriculation list on JAMB website.....So to check this is the site https://jamb.org.ng/efacility/checkmatriculationlist, Choose the Year you took the JAMB Exam and Supply your JAMB Reg NO
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by elantraceey(f): 11:11am On Jun 15, 2018
Kenturkey048:
when Is the deadline for institution uploads to NYSC portal?

I don't know.... maybe by Wednesday.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by eseflive234: 11:12am On Jun 15, 2018
elantraceey:

Some of the registration number were wrong self.... them nor just serious..... yes some of their names were on the list but there was a lady yet to see her name though.

Okay. Thanks. I really appreciate.....Sorry for the Eye.....Hope it is ok now grin grin
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by elantraceey(f): 11:15am On Jun 15, 2018
eseflive234:
Guys......I just heard something......I heard that most people that are having this Error ishhh is because their names are not on the matriculation list on JAMB website.....So to check this is the site https://jamb.org.ng/efacility/checkmatriculationlist, Choose the Year you took the JAMB Exam and Supply your JAMB Reg NO

I just checked o.... I'm on the list. Thank God, lol.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by eseflive234: 11:20am On Jun 15, 2018
elantraceey:

I just checked o.... I'm on the list. Thank God, lol.

Lol.......Nice.....They said once your name is not on that website, even if you are mobilized by your school JAMB will delete your name.

And the funny thing is most of the mistakes in REG No would definitely be from JAMB
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by eseflive234: 11:26am On Jun 15, 2018
reader29:

which kind wahala be this? jamb site is saying and i quote "you cannot create account at this time".

I thought you just cleared from UNIBEN, you must have your JAMB result amongst your documents.....Why not check, instead of printing another one?
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by elantraceey(f): 11:30am On Jun 15, 2018
eseflive234:

Okay. Thanks. I really appreciate.....Sorry for the Eye.....Hope it is ok now grin grin

Lol... thanks joor, it's ok jare
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by reader29(m): 11:32am On Jun 15, 2018
eseflive234:

my name is there...thank God. my name is not even on the error list, why uniben com dey send me update naw?
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by elantraceey(f): 11:36am On Jun 15, 2018
eseflive234:

Lol.......Nice.....They said once your name is not on that website, even if you are mobilized by your school JAMB will delete your name.

And the funny thing is most of the mistakes in REG No would definitely be from JAMB

The people most affected are direct entry students, jamb just confuse sha but why should they be bringing this out now.... they get wahala sha
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by eseflive234: 11:38am On Jun 15, 2018
reader29:

my name is there...thank God. my name is not even on the error list, why uniben com dey send me update naw?

It could be a mistake on UNIBEN's part by sending you a message.... Just chill sha
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by eseflive234: 11:39am On Jun 15, 2018
elantraceey:

Lol... thanks joor, it's ok jare

Lol.... Ok.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Kenturkey048(m): 11:42am On Jun 15, 2018
elantraceey:

I don't know.... maybe by Wednesday.
I pray its wedsday so I can still sort myself out..or I live am till November ..I no go die,afterall I don wait over a year already.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by eseflive234: 11:43am On Jun 15, 2018
elantraceey:

The people most affected are direct entry students, jamb just confuse sha but why should they be bringing this out now.... they get wahala sha

The thing is somehow and shameful......JAMB should better fix it....If is to sell eRegistration cards now dey go dey agile, also good at extending deadlines to collect more money...........To work now na problem.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by daben1(m): 11:52am On Jun 15, 2018
eseflive234:
i saw my name and my dept but they said i'm NOT on the list... I'm confused and scared o
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by eseflive234: 11:57am On Jun 15, 2018
elantraceey:

Walai! if I was there I would have that NYSC officer why the secrecy behind their operations.......Abi dem get hidden agenda

So I guess it is now certain that they are mobilizing by July, right?

Another question, does it mean they only pasted those that have issues?
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by eseflive234: 12:00pm On Jun 15, 2018
daben1:
i saw my name and my dept but they said i'm NOT on the list... I'm confused and scared o

From what I heard so far, Those whose names appear on the list have some issues that they have to correct.....And for those whose names are absent, they are safe, at least, for now..... So if your name isn't there, I guess you are safe for now grin grin
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by daben1(m): 12:06pm On Jun 15, 2018
eseflive234:

From what I heard so far, Those whose names appear on the list have some issues that they have to correct.....And for those whose names are absent, they are safe, at least, for now..... So if your name isn't there, I guess you are safe for now grin grin
i pray so o
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by elantraceey(f): 12:20pm On Jun 15, 2018
eseflive234:

The thing is somehow and shameful......JAMB should better fix it....If is to sell eRegistration cards now dey go dey agile, also good at extending deadlines to collect more money...........To work now na problem.

Don't mind them, they want to just use it collect people's money because some of them there will have to print jamb admission letter again ...
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Thatnawtichick(f): 12:24pm On Jun 15, 2018
daben1:
you will have to create a profile with jamb. Then reprint your admission and results slip
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by 3DCYCLOPS: 12:28pm On Jun 15, 2018
eseflive234:

Sorry but which list is safe and which isn't? From the jamb site you just put up it states that only names on the matriculation list are recognized as bonafide students of their various institutions, and are eligible for NYSC.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by eseflive234: 12:31pm On Jun 15, 2018
3DCYCLOPS:

Sorry but which list is safe and which isn't? From the jamb site you just put up it states that only names on the matriculation list are recognized as bonafide students of their various institutions, and are eligible for NYSC.
The above post is For UNIBEN alone...A list was pasted in UNIBEN today....So I heard most people whose names appeared on the list had different issues. I guess their names were pasted so as people would be aware, and in turn, would rectify it.... I don't have any info regarding other schools.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by daben1(m): 12:35pm On Jun 15, 2018
Thatnawtichick:
you will have to create a profile with jamb. Then reprint your admission and results slip
they said i can't create it at this time, what do i do?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (113) (Reply)

NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread / NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.