Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,536 members, 7,837,059 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Hot 20 Prayer Points For Divine Mercy And Favour You Should Know - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hot 20 Prayer Points For Divine Mercy And Favour You Should Know (73478 Views)

7 Psalm To Read When Seeking For God Mercy And Favour. / Tithers And Seed Sowers Like Us "Na Blessing And Favour Dey Rush Us"~ Obiwest / 21 Prayer Points For Children, To Pray Always As A Parent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hot 20 Prayer Points For Divine Mercy And Favour You Should Know by FemiEddy(m): 11:16am On Apr 22, 2018
miracle956:
may the almighty father answer all our prayers.
In Jesus Name Amen
Re: Hot 20 Prayer Points For Divine Mercy And Favour You Should Know by Divinehenrich(m): 11:33am On Apr 22, 2018
Pray the chaplet of Divine Mercy at 3.pm. That is the hour of Mercy.
JESUS, I TRUST IN YOU.
Re: Hot 20 Prayer Points For Divine Mercy And Favour You Should Know by GindoX(m): 11:36am On Apr 22, 2018
Shancca:

Amen

Why will someone quote a full long umm, texts nawa o undecided
Re: Hot 20 Prayer Points For Divine Mercy And Favour You Should Know by alabi565(m): 11:47am On Apr 22, 2018
Amen I'm blessed
And my testimony is on it ways IJN
Re: Hot 20 Prayer Points For Divine Mercy And Favour You Should Know by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 22, 2018
I still don't understand the rational behind this. Maybe Seun can explain to us.

Islamic page is locked with an oath you have to swear to before you can make comments

Yet Christian topics and threads are left open for all including crackpots who think blaspheming the name of the Christian God is good sport.

Mr. Seun, are you trying to tell us that Islam is an intolerant religion as opposed to Christianity?

Or are you particularly biased against Christianity seeing as you are an atheist.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Hot 20 Prayer Points For Divine Mercy And Favour You Should Know by tabithababy(f): 12:17pm On Apr 22, 2018
I love this kiss

1 Like

Re: Hot 20 Prayer Points For Divine Mercy And Favour You Should Know by aalangel(f): 1:09pm On Apr 22, 2018
Mediablare:
Are you in need of God’s mercy and favour over your life, over your family, over a situation? Here are some prayer points for mercy and favour that you can use to pray.

Favour is defined as a liking, an approval, an act of kindness, a support for someone beyond what is usual or what the person deserves. It is a very bad thing to lack mercy and favour in life. This is because, there are times when some situations are beyond our control or limit, and only God’s mercy and favour can help. This kind of situations or problems can result to a life of struggles and frustration. To overcome these difficult situations in our lives, we need God’s mercy and favour.

Things you should note and do to be able to enjoy God’s mercy and favour

These are some of the things you should take note and practice so that your prayer for mercy and favour can be answered:

Stay connected to God.
Repent of any sin and from secret unholy dealings that might be a hindrance.
Decide to live in obedience to God’s word and trust God to help you with the decision
Walk in love daily.
Be a person of prayer and trust God for the grace to always pray.
Prayers for mercy and favour

Mercy and favour go hand in hand most of the time. That is why I have decided not to write the prayers for mercy separate and for favour separately. Here are twenty prayer points on mercy and favour that are powerful.

1. Lord, I thank you because my joy is multiplying as I receive unlimited favour of God in Jesus Name.

2. Lord, in whatever way that I have sinned against you and disobeyed your word and instructions, please show me mercy according to your loving kindness and forgive my sins according to your mercy that endures forever in Jesus name.

3. Lord, I seek your mercy and favour in my life, in my studies, in my business and so on (mention those areas where you want God’s mercy and favour), in Jesus name.

4. Father, by your mercy, listen to my cry and give me testimonies in Jesus name.

5. Psalms 102 verse 13 says: “You will arise and have mercy on Zion; for the time to favour her, Yes, the set time, has come. Oh Lord, arise and show me mercy, for it is time for me to experience your favour in name of Jesus.”

6. Oh Lord, I do not put my hope and trust in my strength, I put my hope and trust in your favour to bring me things in my life in Jesus name. Read Psalms 44 verse 3.

7. Lord, let your favour be evident in my life everywhere I go so that I can expand your Kingdom everywhere I step my foot on testifying to your goodness in the name of Jesus.

8. Father, please let me experience your favour wherever I go and wherever I turn in Jesus Name.

9. Oh Lord, let your mercy and favour make me stand out among my peers in the name of Jesus.

10. Father, let your favour make me be at the right place at the right time in the name of Jesus.

11. Let the favour of God upon my life, always attract the right people into my life, into my path in the name of Jesus.

12. Almighty God, by your mercy, I decree that the hand and plans of the enemy shall not prevail over my life, in the name of Jesus.

13. Oh Lord, by your mercy, let the devil not triumph over me in the name of Jesus.

14. Oh Lord, by your mercy, where others have failed, let me succeed in the name of Jesus.

15. Father, wherever the enemy has knocked me down, let your mercy lift me up and restore me, in the name of Jesus.

16. Every struggle in my life, by the mercy and favour of God, has come to an end in Jesus name.

17. Father, let the anointing of supernatural and uncommon favour rest upon my life from today in the name of Jesus.

18. I command doors of supernatural favour to open unto me from today (mention any specific area that you needs the door of favour to open unto you) in the name of Jesus.

19. Father, I pray that the lack of favour in my life comes to an end today in Jesus name.

20. Almighty God, let your favour speedily connect me with men that will help my destiny and my cause in Jesus name.

Keep these prayer points and keep praying with them daily. Pray without ceasing. May the Lord hear your prayers for mercy and favour in Jesus name. Comment if you are blessed

https://mediablare.com/hot-20-prayer-points-for-divine-mercy-and-favour-you-should-know/

Let's move from Prayer Points to Declarations and Affirmations.
Re: Hot 20 Prayer Points For Divine Mercy And Favour You Should Know by Nobody: 1:12pm On Apr 22, 2018
kingsleyvictor:
mercy is for everybody that comes to him thru faith , Grace is not for everybody

Mercy and grace go hand in hand. Can you grant grace without mercy? We are saved by grace through faith. We receive grace through mercy. They are intertwined and interconnected.
Re: Hot 20 Prayer Points For Divine Mercy And Favour You Should Know by dele9720(m): 1:35pm On Apr 22, 2018
Amen in Jesus name #MCID
Re: Hot 20 Prayer Points For Divine Mercy And Favour You Should Know by steveDpro: 1:44pm On Apr 22, 2018
Noted
Re: Hot 20 Prayer Points For Divine Mercy And Favour You Should Know by 360great(m): 2:02pm On Apr 22, 2018
Amen. Thanks alot
Re: Hot 20 Prayer Points For Divine Mercy And Favour You Should Know by Ajah489(m): 4:41pm On Apr 22, 2018
LORD HEAR OUR PRAYERS
Re: Hot 20 Prayer Points For Divine Mercy And Favour You Should Know by caleb7020: 5:11pm On Apr 22, 2018
so lifting... The Lord bless you real good.
Re: Hot 20 Prayer Points For Divine Mercy And Favour You Should Know by sospunky: 5:31pm On Apr 22, 2018
Amen...The mercy and favour of God speaks for me now and always..Amen
Re: Hot 20 Prayer Points For Divine Mercy And Favour You Should Know by dordor4(f): 6:09pm On Apr 22, 2018
Amen.. good one OP
Re: Hot 20 Prayer Points For Divine Mercy And Favour You Should Know by unuane1(m): 11:25pm On Apr 22, 2018
nice
Re: Hot 20 Prayer Points For Divine Mercy And Favour You Should Know by Egalitarian1: 11:35am On Apr 23, 2018
Amen
Re: Hot 20 Prayer Points For Divine Mercy And Favour You Should Know by pablo1759(m): 3:56pm On Apr 23, 2018
Mediablare:
Are you in need of God’s mercy and favour over your life, over your family, over a situation? Here are some prayer points for mercy and favour that you can use to pray.

Favour is defined as a liking, an approval, an act of kindness, a support for someone beyond what is usual or what the person deserves. It is a very bad thing to lack mercy and favour in life. This is because, there are times when some situations are beyond our control or limit, and only God’s mercy and favour can help. This kind of situations or problems can result to a life of struggles and frustration. To overcome these difficult situations in our lives, we need God’s mercy and favour.

These are some of the things you should take note and practice so that your prayer for mercy and favour can be answered:

Stay connected to God.
Decide to live in obedience to God’s word and trust God to help you with the decision
Walk in love daily.

Mercy and favour go hand in hand most of the time. That is why I have decided not to write the prayers for mercy separate and for favour separately. Here are twenty prayer points on mercy and favour that are powerful.

1. Lord, I thank you because my joy is multiplying as I receive unlimited favour of God in Jesus Name.

2. Lord, in whatever way that I have sinned against you and disobeyed your word and instructions, please show me mercy according to your loving kindness and forgive my sins according to your mercy that endures forever in Jesus name.

3. Lord, I seek your mercy and favour in my life, in my studies, in my business and so on (mention those areas where you want God’s mercy and favour), in Jesus name.

4. Father, by your mercy, listen to my cry and give me testimonies in Jesus name.

5. Psalms 102 verse 13 says: “You will arise and have mercy on Zion; for the time to favour her, Yes, the set time, has come. Oh Lord, arise and show me mercy, for it is time for me to experience your favour in name of Jesus.”

6. Oh Lord, I do not put my hope and trust in my strength, I put my hope and trust in your favour to bring me things in my life in Jesus name. Read Psalms 44 verse 3.

7. Lord, let your favour be evident in my life everywhere I go so that I can expand your Kingdom everywhere I step my foot on testifying to your goodness in the name of Jesus.

8. Father, please let me experience your favour wherever I go and wherever I turn in Jesus Name.

9. Oh Lord, let your mercy and favour make me stand out among my peers in the name of Jesus.

10. Father, let your favour make me be at the right place at the right time in the name of Jesus.

11. Let the favour of God upon my life, always attract the right people into my life, into my path in the name of Jesus.

12. Almighty God, by your mercy, I decree that the hand and plans of the enemy shall not prevail over my life, in the name of Jesus.

13. Oh Lord, by your mercy, let the devil not triumph over me in the name of Jesus.

14. Oh Lord, by your mercy, where others have failed, let me succeed in the name of Jesus.

15. Father, wherever the enemy has knocked me down, let your mercy lift me up and restore me, in the name of Jesus.

16. Every struggle in my life, by the mercy and favour of God, has come to an end in Jesus name.

17. Father, let the anointing of supernatural and uncommon favour rest upon my life from today in the name of Jesus.

18. I command doors of supernatural favour to open unto me from today (mention any specific area that you needs the door of favour to open unto you) in the name of Jesus.

19. Father, I pray that the lack of favour in my life comes to an end today in Jesus name.

20. Almighty God, let your favour speedily connect me with men that will help my destiny and my cause in Jesus name.

Keep these prayer points and keep praying with them daily. Pray without ceasing. May the Lord hear your prayers for mercy and favour in Jesus name. Comment if you are blessed

Amen!!

https://mediablare.com/hot-20-prayer-points-for-divine-mercy-and-favour-you-should-know/
Re: Hot 20 Prayer Points For Divine Mercy And Favour You Should Know by Amakachris95(f): 4:07pm On Apr 23, 2018
Amen
Re: Hot 20 Prayer Points For Divine Mercy And Favour You Should Know by dopemama(f): 9:51pm On Apr 23, 2018
I key in! Amen
Re: Hot 20 Prayer Points For Divine Mercy And Favour You Should Know by hizzypearl(f): 7:07am On Nov 20, 2018
AMEN
Re: Hot 20 Prayer Points For Divine Mercy And Favour You Should Know by editorAA: 10:45am On Jan 10, 2019
Amen . I receive it by faith in Jesus name.
Mediablare:

Stay connected to God.
Walk in love daily.

Re: Hot 20 Prayer Points For Divine Mercy And Favour You Should Know by Viking007(m): 10:53am On Jan 10, 2019
Mediablare:

Stay connected to God.
Walk in love daily.

Bookmarked.
Re: Hot 20 Prayer Points For Divine Mercy And Favour You Should Know by THMT: 7:06am On Feb 25, 2021
I am a living testimony to how powerful these er points worked and still works in my life.
Please pray with Faith and connect with heaven to receive grace, mercy and favour more than you can imagine.

God bless you op, you shall never lack any good thing in life and nothing will steal your joy in JESUS CHRIST name.
miracle956:
may the almighty father answer all our prayers.

1 Like

Re: Hot 20 Prayer Points For Divine Mercy And Favour You Should Know by newspapers: 8:03pm On Oct 25, 2023
Over 50 prayer points for on healing for a friend and family with bible verses

https://www.believerhood.com/prayer-points-on-healing-for-a-friend/

Enjoy
Re: Hot 20 Prayer Points For Divine Mercy And Favour You Should Know by spencekat(m): 10:36pm On Oct 25, 2023
Thanks OP

(1) (2) (Reply)

Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo / Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber / TB Joshua Prophesies About Attack On Nigeria & Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.