Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,697 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

This Is Why Nigeria Was Handed Over To The North By Britain In 1960 - FFK - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is Why Nigeria Was Handed Over To The North By Britain In 1960 - FFK (54480 Views)

President Babangida’s Visit To Britain In 1989 (Photos, Video and Memories) / Katsina North By-election: Official Results As Declared By INEC / The Three Cities Established By Britain In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Why Nigeria Was Handed Over To The North By Britain In 1960 - FFK by Nobody: 10:46pm On Apr 23, 2018
HsLBroker:
In the mind of the queen "this fool will be easy to control ooo"
Re: This Is Why Nigeria Was Handed Over To The North By Britain In 1960 - FFK by Blackfire(m): 11:35am On Apr 24, 2018
[quote author=fairfora post=66927933] That was Mrs Olufunmilayo Kuti, Fela Kuti's mum. The only woman who went to the UK with them to secure our independence from the brits smiley[/quote

Few years later she was thrown from the upstairs.
Re: This Is Why Nigeria Was Handed Over To The North By Britain In 1960 - FFK by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 24, 2018
[quote author=Blackfire post=66984501][/quote] Yea, by OBJ thugs. An that's why we must not allow them dictate to us in the coming elections. Hope you have got your PVC
Re: This Is Why Nigeria Was Handed Over To The North By Britain In 1960 - FFK by Blackfire(m): 3:48pm On Apr 24, 2018
fairfora:
Yea, by OBJ thugs. An that's why we must not allow them dictate to us in the coming elections. Hope you have got your PVC

Yes and No....

Yes i got my pvc.

No i wont vote,because buhari will win.
Re: This Is Why Nigeria Was Handed Over To The North By Britain In 1960 - FFK by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 24, 2018
Blackfire:

Yes and No....

Yes i got my pvc.

No i wont vote,because buhari will win.
that's what they told us about Jonathan in 2015. Let's wait and see
Re: This Is Why Nigeria Was Handed Over To The North By Britain In 1960 - FFK by Blackfire(m): 4:21pm On Apr 24, 2018
fairfora:
that's what they told us about Jonathan in 2015. Let's wait and see

Buhari is not jonathan
Re: This Is Why Nigeria Was Handed Over To The North By Britain In 1960 - FFK by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 24, 2018
Blackfire:

Buhari is not jonathan
but things weren't this bad when Jonathan lost. Now, there are lots of issues bordering on security, economy, etc. Maybe you have a yardstic to measure his likely victory, as predicted by you. But going by the general assessment and feelings of Nigerians, it will be very difficult, even if he rigs
Re: This Is Why Nigeria Was Handed Over To The North By Britain In 1960 - FFK by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:04pm On May 02, 2018
Bridget95:
arrested for what? it's high time you guys get civilised and realize that freedom of speech is a fundamental human right and everything doesn't revolve around Arrest.

Are the owner of that backside?
Re: This Is Why Nigeria Was Handed Over To The North By Britain In 1960 - FFK by Bridget95(f): 9:14pm On May 02, 2018
Oluwasaeon:

Are the owner of that backside?
I don't know the owner

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Picture Of Wole Soyinka Arrested In 1965 By Akintola Supported By Tafawa Balewa / Joe Igbokwe Blasts Senator Abaribe For Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt / Lazarus Muoka Of Chosen Prays for Jonathan (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.