Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,580 members, 7,812,898 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

BBNaija: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu With Miracle Ikechukwu, The Winner - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu With Miracle Ikechukwu, The Winner (44701 Views)

BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And Madam Juliet His Alleged Sugar Mummy / BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Cuts His Dreadlocks (Photos) / BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And His 'Wife' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu With Miracle Ikechukwu, The Winner by Amagite(m): 9:39pm On Apr 22, 2018
Big brother Naija host, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu has shared first selfie with Nigeria's latest millionaire, Miracle, who just won the big brother Naija show.

According to him, Miracle deserves some accolades. he wrote;

"Congratulations @miracleikechukwu!!! What a season you had. You deserve all the accolades!!!
#BBNaija
"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/04/bbnaija-ebuka-shares-first-selfie-with-the-latest-millionaire-in-nigeria-miracle.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu With Miracle Ikechukwu, The Winner by decatalyst(m): 9:41pm On Apr 22, 2018
I thought those that voted in the harsh Buhari economy deserved the accolades...

Just saying...lemme coman be going

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu With Miracle Ikechukwu, The Winner by YomzzyDBlogger: 9:45pm On Apr 22, 2018
Nice
Re: BBNaija: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu With Miracle Ikechukwu, The Winner by dynicks(m): 9:45pm On Apr 22, 2018
slay queens from a distance right now:

whao! that guy is cute! yeah he's my kind of guy u know.....

i think I like him....

hey Mimiii !!

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu With Miracle Ikechukwu, The Winner by oyoyoyo: 9:47pm On Apr 22, 2018

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu With Miracle Ikechukwu, The Winner by oluwasegun007(m): 9:47pm On Apr 22, 2018
If ceec had won, I for protest.

Never was a fan of bbn, but every highlight never painted her in good light.

20 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu With Miracle Ikechukwu, The Winner by Moving4: 9:47pm On Apr 22, 2018

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu With Miracle Ikechukwu, The Winner by Moving4: 9:47pm On Apr 22, 2018
j

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu With Miracle Ikechukwu, The Winner by wiseman4real1: 9:47pm On Apr 22, 2018
K
Re: BBNaija: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu With Miracle Ikechukwu, The Winner by Seanpizzy10: 9:48pm On Apr 22, 2018
Bbnaija 2018: Miracle Emerge Winner of Bbnaija 2018 And Wins 45Million Naira

Watch video via
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BOhtzeonC4

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu With Miracle Ikechukwu, The Winner by suyamasta(m): 9:48pm On Apr 22, 2018
Congrats miracle!!!!!!!!!!!

BBN is entertainment providing a sociological dimension, plus some lives are blessed through the programme i find it very interesting infact i also see some part of my life in terms of different personalities and characters, it also provide a means of examining human relations and also learning to improve on how best to deal with and handle situations ! i love BBN i watch BBN and stay woke to the political ,social, economic and security realities facing my country Nigeria!
Watch BBN and Stay Woke! I greet you all!

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu With Miracle Ikechukwu, The Winner by Skyfornia(m): 9:48pm On Apr 22, 2018
I believe in MIRACLE
Re: BBNaija: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu With Miracle Ikechukwu, The Winner by SoapQueen(f): 9:48pm On Apr 22, 2018
Ceeccardia

The abnormal rate your heart beats when you realize you lost out to someone you hoped to fail.

E.g Tobi got "Ceecardia" when he got evicted.

Congrats Miracle.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu With Miracle Ikechukwu, The Winner by inoki247: 9:48pm On Apr 22, 2018
Bet9ja az finally finish... We can now rest with some goodnews... congrat sha miracle on your 45million splited Ticket

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu With Miracle Ikechukwu, The Winner by innobets(m): 9:48pm On Apr 22, 2018
T
Re: BBNaija: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu With Miracle Ikechukwu, The Winner by miracle956: 9:48pm On Apr 22, 2018
e
Re: BBNaija: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu With Miracle Ikechukwu, The Winner by dust144(m): 9:48pm On Apr 22, 2018
Miracle or oracle, congratulations
Re: BBNaija: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu With Miracle Ikechukwu, The Winner by Seanpizzy10: 9:48pm On Apr 22, 2018
Bbnaija 2018: Watch Miracle Wonderful Moments In The Big Brother House - 100% Funny

Watch video via
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiHfDE6fYww

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu With Miracle Ikechukwu, The Winner by Crystalclara(f): 9:49pm On Apr 22, 2018
Congrats miracle. .....use that money wisely

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu With Miracle Ikechukwu, The Winner by Burgerlomo: 9:49pm On Apr 22, 2018
Congratulations
Re: BBNaija: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu With Miracle Ikechukwu, The Winner by OBku4(m): 9:49pm On Apr 22, 2018
Re: BBNaija: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu With Miracle Ikechukwu, The Winner by Jh0wsef(m): 9:49pm On Apr 22, 2018
Re: BBNaija: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu With Miracle Ikechukwu, The Winner by Seanpizzy10: 9:49pm On Apr 22, 2018
Watch Miracle and Ceec leave the Big Brother House With Ebuka
Watch video via
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYoufRsMpvY

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu With Miracle Ikechukwu, The Winner by LesbianBoy(m): 9:49pm On Apr 22, 2018
Congratulations to "Miraku".....He had the most consistent behaviour. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu With Miracle Ikechukwu, The Winner by stat(m): 9:49pm On Apr 22, 2018

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu With Miracle Ikechukwu, The Winner by LesbianBoy(m): 9:49pm On Apr 22, 2018
Click like if you are happy Cee C didn't win grin grin

26 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu With Miracle Ikechukwu, The Winner by omoadeleye(m): 9:49pm On Apr 22, 2018
Ebuka making album,
Re: BBNaija: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu With Miracle Ikechukwu, The Winner by rattlesnake(m): 9:49pm On Apr 22, 2018
he won because of d1ckk
Re: BBNaija: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu With Miracle Ikechukwu, The Winner by Uyiii: 9:50pm On Apr 22, 2018
decatalyst:
I thought does that voted in the harsh Buhari economy deserved the accolades...

Just saying...lemme coman be going
but Bros, your english harsh o, na really does
just saying sha, lemme coman be going.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu With Miracle Ikechukwu, The Winner by labisibrass(m): 9:50pm On Apr 22, 2018
Sheby we can rest now..
Re: BBNaija: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu With Miracle Ikechukwu, The Winner by potosky: 9:50pm On Apr 22, 2018
Ok. Get ready buhari we are coming for you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Alex VS Kiki Osinbajo: Who Rocked The Camo Look Better? / Di'Ja Reacts To The Report Of Her Secret Wedding In Kaduna / Wizkid And Banky.W Fight on Twitter!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.