Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Nude Lady Covers Her Body With Davido’s Painting (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nude Lady Covers Her Body With Davido’s Painting (Photo) (67933 Views)

Cardi B Covers Her Nose At Lagos Hotel With Heavy Security / Tacha Covers Her Full Body For The First Time In New Pictures, Fans React / Salma Mumin Celebrates Her 30th Birthday, Covers Her Nude Body With Watermelons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nude Lady Covers Her Body With Davido’s Painting (Photo) by Sinistami(m): 6:46pm On Apr 22, 2018
StarUp:
grin...the painter took his time using different colours around her thigh and Vajayjay probably because he wanted to feed his eyes a bit.

what if the painter is a woman?. wha ya say to DAt.
Re: Nude Lady Covers Her Body With Davido’s Painting (Photo) by StarUp: 6:51pm On Apr 22, 2018
Sinistami:

what if the painter is a woman?. wha ya say to DAt.

Then she go be lez...
Re: Nude Lady Covers Her Body With Davido’s Painting (Photo) by ddjay: 9:39pm On Apr 22, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Im juz curious in her NUNU area...why it seems the paint became so flaky tongue tongue tongue

What brush her painter used in Davido's hands & neck? grin lipsrsealed
U na sharp girl o
Re: Nude Lady Covers Her Body With Davido’s Painting (Photo) by FRANKLAD1: 10:37pm On Apr 22, 2018
this is d definitn of lazyness
Re: Nude Lady Covers Her Body With Davido’s Painting (Photo) by maisauki: 10:56pm On Apr 22, 2018
24sqm:
Madness at its peak.
or say.... LIKE PEAK, IT'S IN HER
Re: Nude Lady Covers Her Body With Davido’s Painting (Photo) by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:15am On Apr 23, 2018
NotBeenPaid:

I'm doubting your gender.

Keep doubting...im not bothered. cool
Re: Nude Lady Covers Her Body With Davido’s Painting (Photo) by encrypt(m): 12:24am On Apr 23, 2018
Who else thinks that image looks more like Festus Keyamo than Davido
Re: Nude Lady Covers Her Body With Davido’s Painting (Photo) by BabaRamota1980: 1:19am On Apr 23, 2018
Davido is the new Fela.
Female fans dying over him.
Re: Nude Lady Covers Her Body With Davido’s Painting (Photo) by BabaRamota1980: 1:21am On Apr 23, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Keep doubting...im not bothered. cool

Let me come visit you at home dear. We will post pictures to clear doubts. grin
Re: Nude Lady Covers Her Body With Davido’s Painting (Photo) by Aramide04: 2:43am On Apr 23, 2018
Shameless idiot
Re: Nude Lady Covers Her Body With Davido’s Painting (Photo) by inereunwa1(m): 2:46am On Apr 23, 2018
devigblegble:
It’s cool cuz my girl did a painting too on her whole body not with Davido portray tho, what’s not cool is showing it to the world
and you just did
Re: Nude Lady Covers Her Body With Davido’s Painting (Photo) by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:13am On Apr 23, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

Let me come visit you at home dear. We will post pictures to clear doubts. grin

grin grin grin

Hahhaahahaha... grin

Actually im not bothered what these magaz think about me baba.. grin
But ofcurz i will still go to ur place only if ur ready to read my cards wink I juz wanna make sure my future plans are going well sha.. grin
Re: Nude Lady Covers Her Body With Davido’s Painting (Photo) by devigblegble: 3:50am On Apr 23, 2018
inereunwa1:
and you just did
i only posted the upper body lol � not the whole body
Re: Nude Lady Covers Her Body With Davido’s Painting (Photo) by zudozz: 4:31am On Apr 23, 2018
wetin dey vex me be say 10 years from now she go go shilo go lie down for alter dey weep say men no gree marry them..
Re: Nude Lady Covers Her Body With Davido’s Painting (Photo) by Nobody: 5:27am On Apr 23, 2018
shaybebaby:

Because taste cannot be bought.

It cannot. cheesy
Re: Nude Lady Covers Her Body With Davido’s Painting (Photo) by Assassin101: 10:33am On Apr 23, 2018
beautiful work of art
Re: Nude Lady Covers Her Body With Davido’s Painting (Photo) by Sinistami(m): 10:59am On Apr 23, 2018
StarUp:

Then she go be lez...

LOL you try your own de your body. hahaha.
Re: Nude Lady Covers Her Body With Davido’s Painting (Photo) by samobrutex: 12:02pm On Apr 23, 2018
wait ooooo. shey dem no go baff ni?.
Re: Nude Lady Covers Her Body With Davido’s Painting (Photo) by ollygee2008(m): 8:16pm On Apr 23, 2018
This is a typical example of a lazy Nigerian our President was referring to. Ha O ma she o
Re: Nude Lady Covers Her Body With Davido’s Painting (Photo) by inereunwa1(m): 8:58pm On May 03, 2018
devigblegble:
i only posted the upper body lol � not the whole body
OK show me so that I can deduce it and give you feedback grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fresh Faces Currently Rocking Nollywood ( Photos ) / Nigerian Lady In Norway Dances "Soapy" By Naira Marley In Presence Of The Police / Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.