Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Pls Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help (2275 Views)

Pls Help, I'm Dating A Rich Philippines Woman / Same Age Marriage Advantages And Disadvantages; Pls Help / Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help by MRNICEGUYy(m): 3:12pm On Apr 22, 2018
Teach me
Re: Pls Help by sonofanarchy(m): 3:14pm On Apr 22, 2018
dude u are finished
Re: Pls Help by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:19pm On Apr 22, 2018
shocked

This is what u get when u fvcked RAW these hoodrats who doesn't even wash their NUNU for days.. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help by MRNICEGUYy(m): 3:25pm On Apr 22, 2018
sonofanarchy:
dude u are finished
what do u mean by am finished?
Re: Pls Help by thesicilian: 3:28pm On Apr 22, 2018
Stop taking antibiotics. Some of those tests are not reliable, especially the last one that told you "Staph aureus". Staphylococcus spp is a normal flora (found normally on the skin and other parts of the body). At times the process of collecting the urine sample alone can lead to contamination with staphylococcus. So except you are actually having symptoms of urinary tract infection (which you have said you are not), ignore the result and move on with your life.

5 Likes

Re: Pls Help by SUPERPACK: 3:29pm On Apr 22, 2018
Your village witches don catch you be that.

Re: Pls Help by ilevic(m): 3:34pm On Apr 22, 2018
MRNICEGUYy:
Am 18. I had my first sex in feb and i think am infected. The first urine test i did reads scanty growth of E.coli spp. After takin antibiotic,i waited for two weeks then i repeated the test again and the test result yielded heavy growth of streph, i still went back to my Doc and he prescribed anoda set of antibiotic fr me, after taking it for 10days, i waited for 2weeks and repeated the urine test again and i got the shocking of my life, the result yielded moderate growth of staph spp. I nearly fainted. Pls what is staph spp? Is it the stubborn staph aerous that i ve been reading abt in google? Is there any difference between the two staphs?
Note: the only symptoms i had then was a clear discharge which stopped 2days after takin Anti-biotic and pain in my right epididymitis which has also stopped. Its been 3months now and no sign of any new symptoms

Guy don't be too scared, there is something u ain't getting right. I advice u go for another test and get the antibiotics that the result will suggest. But before you start taking the Antibiotics, get detol and use it to disinfect ur toilet before every use. Also make sure u wear a boxer a day and wash ur used boxer with detol. There are chances that you are reinfecting ursef....
Just maintain high level of hygiene. Also be sure the laboratory that runs the test is a good one...

Note, pls abstinence is the best. Although UTI maybe spread through the use of toilet...
Speaking from experience

1 Like

Re: Pls Help by MRNICEGUYy(m): 5:59pm On Apr 22, 2018
ilevic:

Guy don't be too scared, there is something u ain't getting right. I advice u go for another test and get the antibiotics that the result will suggest. But before you start taking the Antibiotics, get detol and use it to disinfect ur toilet before every use. Also make sure u wear a boxer a day and wash ur used boxer with detol. There are chances that you are reinfecting ursef....
Just maintain high level of hygiene. Also be sure the laboratory that runs the test is a good one...

Note, pls abstinence is the best. Although UTI maybe spread through the use of toilet...
Speaking from experience
thanks bro. So u mean u ones contracted staph spp and now its gone?
Re: Pls Help by MRNICEGUYy(m): 6:02pm On Apr 22, 2018
thesicilian:
Stop taking antibiotics. Some of those tests are not reliable, especially the last one that told you "Staph aureus". Staphylococcus spp is a normal flora (found normally on the skin and other parts of the body). At times the process of collecting the urine sample alone can lead to contamination with staphylococcus. So except you are actually having symptoms of urinary tract infection (which you have said you are not), ignore the result and move on with your life.
thanks bro bt is staph aurues and staph spp samething?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Help by propanet(m): 6:15pm On Apr 22, 2018
Always use condom if you must have sex. All these ladies you people call girl friends are worse than public prostitutes. Ensure you always use protection with them just the same way you will when sleeping with a prostitute
Re: Pls Help by MRNICEGUYy(m): 6:45pm On Apr 22, 2018
propanet:
Always use condom if you must have sex. All these ladies you people call girl friends are worse than public prostitutes. Ensure you always use protection with them just the same way you will when sleeping with a prostitute
thanks for the advice, I have learnt my lessons already i just pray i get better.
Re: Pls Help by ilevic(m): 7:02pm On Apr 22, 2018
MRNICEGUYy:
thanks bro. So u mean u ones contracted staph spp and now its gone?

Yes...
Re: Pls Help by MRNICEGUYy(m): 7:09pm On Apr 22, 2018
ilevic:

Yes...
sorry what were the symptoms like? How long did it take for the symptoms to begin to manifest?
Re: Pls Help by ilevic(m): 7:21pm On Apr 22, 2018
MRNICEGUYy:
sorry what were the symptoms like? How long did it take for the symptoms to begin to manifest?

I actually didn't contract it tru sex cos I never did sex. But I noticed frequent urination and pains somewhere towards the left of my abdomen wen the test was run, the result showed mild staph spp and e Coli. BT ignorantly. I didn't know it was possible for me to be re infecting myself but thank God I am over it. Pleas try as much as possible to treat it on time cos it can move up to the kidney and cause kidney infection. But trust me its nothing to be scared of if proper treatment is done. Don't skip ur doses maintain a high level of hygiene and don't do unprotected sex. Will advice u to abstain and tell d lady too to go for test
Re: Pls Help by ilevic(m): 7:23pm On Apr 22, 2018
MRNICEGUYy:

I actually didn't contract it tru sex cos I never did sex. But I noticed frequent urination and pains somewhere towards the left of my abdomen wen the test was run, the result showed mild staph spp and e Coli. BT ignorantly. I didn't know it was possible for me to be re infecting myself but thank God I am over it. Pleas try as much as possible to treat it on time cos it can move up to the kidney and cause kidney infection. But trust me its nothing to be scared of if proper treatment is done. Don't skip ur doses maintain a high level of hygiene and don't do unprotected sex. Will advice u to abstain and tell d lady too to go for test
Re: Pls Help by MRNICEGUYy(m): 7:32pm On Apr 22, 2018
ilevic:
Thanks man, i really do appreciate ur response.To be honest my mind is still troubled, i tot of infertility is scaring me, i ve paid too much for my since. Anyways tns for d advce, i will do exactly as u said, i just hope i get better. Tnx one more time,

Re: Pls Help by MRNICEGUYy(m): 7:52pm On Apr 22, 2018
Thanks man, i sincerely appreciate ur response and time bt to be honest my mind is still troubled, the tot of infertility is scaring me, i ve paid too much for my sins. Anyways tns for d advce, i will do exactly as u said, i just hope i get better. Tnx one more time,
ilevic:

Re: Pls Help by Eberechi24(f): 8:16pm On Apr 22, 2018
MRNICEGUYy:
Thanks man, i sincerely appreciate ur response and time bt to be honest my mind is still troubled, the tot of infertility is scaring me, i ve paid too much for my sins. Anyways tns for d advce, i will do exactly as u said, i just hope i get better. Tnx one more time,

aww, sorry this is happening to you but I am sure you have learnt your lesson.

bro, free your mind from thoughts tormenting you. hallucination might be what troubles you. so, tell yourself that you are OK medically and believe it

to be on a safe side if you're still in doubt, try another good lab and proceed with the medication zealously

your hygiene should also improve like someone have already pointed out.

boost your immune system also

good luck.

dnt be hard on yourself young chap

stop listening to those my-medicine-cures-heaven-earth herbal sellers unless you want die of anxiety.
Re: Pls Help by MRNICEGUYy(m): 8:27pm On Apr 22, 2018
Eberechi24:

aww, sorry this is happening to you but I am sure you have learnt your lesson.

bro, free your mind from thoughts tormenting you. hallucination might be what troubles you. so, tell yourself that you are OK medically and believe it

to be on a safe side if you're still in doubt, try another good lab and proceed with the medication zealously

your hygiene should also improve like someone have already pointed out.

boost your immune system also

good luck.

dnt be hard on yourself young chap

stop listening to those my-medicine-cures-heaven-earth herbal sellers unless you want die of anxiety.
thanks bro for giving me hope.
Re: Pls Help by drmuri(m): 8:28pm On Apr 22, 2018
first of all, you don't seem to really have Urinary tract infection or Sexually transmitted diseases. so stop these antibiotics use. abuse of antibiotics is responsible for the resistance scourge we are currently battling world wide. that you had unprotected intercourse does not mean automatic infection
Re: Pls Help by MRNICEGUYy(m): 8:44pm On Apr 22, 2018
But the clear discharge and pains in my right epididymis was sign of infection na abi wat re u saying? Did u read the post at all?
drmuri:
first of all, you don't seem to really have Urinary tract infection or Sexually transmitted diseases. so stop these antibiotics use. abuse of antibiotics is responsible for the resistance scourge we are currently battling world wide. that you had unprotected intercourse does not mean automatic infection
Re: Pls Help by Eberechi24(f): 8:46pm On Apr 22, 2018
MRNICEGUYy:
thanks bro for giving me hope.
anything for you
am not bro, am miss(f)
Re: Pls Help by thesicilian: 9:10pm On Apr 22, 2018
MRNICEGUYy:
thanks bro bt is staph aurues and staph spp samething?
Basically the same
Re: Pls Help by ilevic(m): 10:03pm On Apr 22, 2018
MRNICEGUYy:

You re always welcome...pls remember to drink alot of water, it helps to flush it out I am sure your doc must have told you dat... And always place safe wish u the best
Re: Pls Help by MRNICEGUYy(m): 6:37am On May 21, 2018
ilevic:

You re always welcome...pls remember to drink alot of water, it helps to flush it out I am sure your doc must have told you dat... And always place safe wish u the best
thanks bro. Its being four months now with no new symptoms bt I ve not gone to d lab to conduct anoda test, cn i declare mysef free at dis stage?
Re: Pls Help by braveheart77: 3:00am On Sep 20, 2020
ilevic:

Yes...
what drug did you use pls
Re: Pls Help by ilevic(m): 2:19pm On Sep 20, 2020
braveheart77:
what drug did you use pls

Go for urine culture, the result will determine best antibiotics to use. Some antibiotics are resistant to it

(1) (Reply)

The EX Challenge / How Do I Know If She Is Lesbian / Does The G Spot Really Exist In Nigerian Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.