Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,442 members, 7,826,701 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Doctors Please Help - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Doctors Please Help (995 Views)

Federal Government Withholds Salaries Of Johesu Members And Paid Doctors / Even Goats And Dogs Will Not Eat Doctors Call Meal / Olamide's WO And Small Doctors PENALTY Which One Trend Most (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Doctors Please Help by KingsleyCEO: 8:11pm On Apr 22, 2018
Doctors in the house, my mother is over 50 years but there is this medical condition that makes her pcv(has to do with blood level) always drop, and she finds it difficult to eat even when she eats, defecation is another problem. Recently, blood transfusion was done but as we speak it appears thing are some how again. Several test has been done from heart to kidney and all show nothing wrong. Though there is sugar issue that we've been monitoring for a long time and she has been on drug for the sugar stuff.
Dear doctors what could be the problem?
Lala please help me urgently push this to the front
Re: Doctors Please Help by adeniyi3971(m): 8:15pm On Apr 22, 2018
it's all about BBnaija sh!t today ! I pray lala pushes this moreover it doesn't involve snake!

(1) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan Advises 408 Students To Withdraw / A Simulator To Learn How To Fly Broomstick At Night / Reno Omokri Reacts To Reggae Legend Ras Kimono's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.