Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,257 members, 7,829,501 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

BBNaija: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu With Miracle Ikechukwu, The Winner - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu With Miracle Ikechukwu, The Winner (44713 Views)

BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And Madam Juliet His Alleged Sugar Mummy / BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Cuts His Dreadlocks (Photos) / BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And His 'Wife' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu With Miracle Ikechukwu, The Winner by Candyking(m): 9:50pm On Apr 22, 2018
Davido Gives Fan $1000 Just To Get Back At A Troll On Social Media – See How It Happened

https://candytv.com.ng/2018/04/22/davido-gives-fan-1000/
Re: BBNaija: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu With Miracle Ikechukwu, The Winner by budusky05(m): 9:50pm On Apr 22, 2018
30mil votes for this program, am sure half that number does not have pvc, now why won't the old leaders call the youths lazy.

BBN has ended yet no pic,
Re: BBNaija: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu With Miracle Ikechukwu, The Winner by Bsingle(m): 9:50pm On Apr 22, 2018
Cee-cee, must you show ?
Re: BBNaija: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu With Miracle Ikechukwu, The Winner by Thatlonevoice(m): 9:50pm On Apr 22, 2018
very soon....
he will join his brother....
warri!! warri!!!
dem go hear am naaa
Re: BBNaija: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu With Miracle Ikechukwu, The Winner by abbaapple: 9:51pm On Apr 22, 2018
angry

Useless show! *spits*
Re: BBNaija: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu With Miracle Ikechukwu, The Winner by sauceTDA(m): 9:53pm On Apr 22, 2018
You are a LAzy youth
suyamasta:
Congrats miracle!!!!!!!!!!!

BBN is entertainment providing a sociological dimension, plus some lives are blessed through the programme i find it very interesting infact i also see some part of my life in terms of different personalities and characters, it also provide a means of examining human relations and also learning to improve on how best to deal with and handle situations ! i love BBN i watch BBN and stay woke to the political ,social, economic and security realities facing my country Nigeria!
Watch BBN and Stay Woke! I greet you all!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu With Miracle Ikechukwu, The Winner by suyamasta(m): 9:54pm On Apr 22, 2018
sauceTDA:
You are a LAzy youth
If i get sense i no go reply you
Re: BBNaija: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu With Miracle Ikechukwu, The Winner by GreatrAnalyst: 9:55pm On Apr 22, 2018
Re: BBNaija: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu With Miracle Ikechukwu, The Winner by RealDonaldTrump(m): 9:55pm On Apr 22, 2018
We can now rest.....chai
Re: BBNaija: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu With Miracle Ikechukwu, The Winner by babapressy(m): 9:55pm On Apr 22, 2018
Congrats
Re: BBNaija: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu With Miracle Ikechukwu, The Winner by tokrizy: 10:09pm On Apr 22, 2018
25 million or 45 million??..or dem wan owe am d rst moji?
Re: BBNaija: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu With Miracle Ikechukwu, The Winner by addikt(m): 10:19pm On Apr 22, 2018

Re: BBNaija: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu With Miracle Ikechukwu, The Winner by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 22, 2018
dynicks:

whao! that guy is cute! yeah he's my kind of guy u know.....

Re: BBNaija: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu With Miracle Ikechukwu, The Winner by Slimzadywitmony: 10:32pm On Apr 22, 2018
Miracle's BB Naija Highlights

#IssaMiracle

Double Wahala:http://.net/7wcFsN

Re: BBNaija: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu With Miracle Ikechukwu, The Winner by Tobycharles: 10:47pm On Apr 22, 2018
Uyiii:

but Bros, your english harsh o, na really does
just saying sha, lemme coman be going.

Was also thrown off the radar, had to read over n over again before getting the msg. "Those"
Re: BBNaija: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu With Miracle Ikechukwu, The Winner by FaroukM(m): 11:13pm On Apr 22, 2018
Miracle already knows he is the winner and Cee-c new she lost it... From their expression before the winner was announced...
Re: BBNaija: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu With Miracle Ikechukwu, The Winner by shogsman(m): 12:01am On Apr 23, 2018
What is all this nonsense now
Re: BBNaija: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu With Miracle Ikechukwu, The Winner by steveDpro: 12:08am On Apr 23, 2018
Nice
Re: BBNaija: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu With Miracle Ikechukwu, The Winner by decatalyst(m): 8:50am On Apr 23, 2018
Uyiii:

but Bros, your english harsh o, na really does
just saying sha, lemme coman be going.

No worry we don see you tongue

But u suppose know say Dah one nah Wetin auto correct nonsense dey do sometimes. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Regina Daniels: Lawrence, My Brother Assaulted By Policeman - Actress Cries Out / Di'Ja Reacts To The Report Of Her Secret Wedding In Kaduna / Whisper Amanda Edochie Graduates From The University (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.