Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,680 members, 7,823,920 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Toyota Matrix Or Honda Crv,which Is Pocket Friendly? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Toyota Matrix Or Honda Crv,which Is Pocket Friendly? (2921 Views)

2010 Toyota Matrix Or 2008 Rav 4? / "Japan Honda Crv Vs American Honda Crv" Which Is Stronger? / 2009 Toyota Matrix Or 2009 Toyota Corolla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyota Matrix Or Honda Crv,which Is Pocket Friendly? by rachyluv2013: 11:28pm On Apr 22, 2018
Hello dear nairalanders.
Please I need your advise .
I wish to get Toyota matrix 2006 or a Honda Crv 2008
Which one can I go for base on low cost maintenance,low fuel consumption ,etc
Thank you
Re: Toyota Matrix Or Honda Crv,which Is Pocket Friendly? by Whizpeter(m): 11:33pm On Apr 22, 2018
Toyota matrix is simply an elevated corolla so it's definitely the cheaper option in terms of fuel costs and maintenance.
Re: Toyota Matrix Or Honda Crv,which Is Pocket Friendly? by toptop: 1:34am On Apr 23, 2018
rachyluv2013 NCvQL8F6YDLj
rachyluv2013:
Hello dear nairalanders.
Please I need your advise .
I wish to get Toyota matrix 2006 or a Honda Crv 2008
Which one can I go for base on low cost maintenance,low fuel consumption ,etc
Thank you
Re: Toyota Matrix Or Honda Crv,which Is Pocket Friendly? by sultaan(m): 2:15am On Apr 23, 2018
Whizpeter:
Toyota matrix is simply an elevated corolla so it's definitely the cheaper option in terms of fuel costs and maintenance.

That is not a good analysis.

The matrix might be cheaper to run based on fuel economy but the CRV has higher clearance, tougher suspension and newer.

The CRV costs a lot more than the Matrix new, so if you are buying both used at the same price the CRV is the best deal all around.

Think of which one you will pick if it was a 2008 Rav, the CRV is better than the Rav

3 Likes

Re: Toyota Matrix Or Honda Crv,which Is Pocket Friendly? by Whizpeter(m): 8:09pm On Apr 23, 2018
sultaan:

That is not a good analysis.

The matrix might be cheaper to run based on fuel economy but the CRV has higher clearance, tougher suspension and newer.

The CRV costs a lot more than the Matrix new, so if you are buying both used at the same price the CRV is the best deal all around.

Think of which one you will pick if it was a 2008 Rav, the CRV is better than the Rav

Well the OP clearly emphasized lower maintenance costs and fuel consumption, the matrix have got cheaper parts than the CRV and also got a better fuel consumption rate than the CRV, hence the reason for my own suggestion.
Re: Toyota Matrix Or Honda Crv,which Is Pocket Friendly? by sultaan(m): 9:20pm On Apr 23, 2018
Parts should be the same since CRV is based on the Honda Civic and Matrix is based on Corolla

2 Likes

Re: Toyota Matrix Or Honda Crv,which Is Pocket Friendly? by rachyluv2013: 12:46pm On Apr 25, 2018
Thanks for your responses so far,but what's the conclusion please?
Re: Toyota Matrix Or Honda Crv,which Is Pocket Friendly? by Kokomo: 2:00pm On Jul 28, 2020
sultaan:
Parts should be the same since CRV is based on the Honda Civic and Matrix is based on Corolla

No, it is based on the Honda accord engine
Re: Toyota Matrix Or Honda Crv,which Is Pocket Friendly? by Eldemmi(m): 10:36pm On Jul 29, 2020
rachyluv2013:
Thanks for your responses so far,but what's the conclusion please?

No other conclusions , MATRIX is ur way..

(1) (Reply)

Should I Buy This Car? (pictures) / Acura RL 3.5 V6 Engine, Help Pls / When Cars Are Not Parked At Owners' Risk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.