Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

#bbnaija: Looks Like Khloe Wasn’t Happy When Miracle Was Announced Winner - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija: Looks Like Khloe Wasn’t Happy When Miracle Was Announced Winner (2503 Views)

The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW / "Some People Will Be Happy When I Am No More" — Tiwa Savage (Photo) / "I Wasn’t Nude" – Moyo Lawal Reacts To Her Viral Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija: Looks Like Khloe Wasn’t Happy When Miracle Was Announced Winner by lacemose(m): 12:58am On Apr 23, 2018
Earlier today, we reported that former housemate, Khloe, took
to her Instagram page to root for her colleague, Cee-C in
winning the Big Brother game… ICYMI
Well, eventually, she who she rooted for didn’t come out as
the winner of the show but at least, came in second –
captured on camera was the moment Khloe reacted to Miracle
being announced as the winner of the show.
She was all anxious when Ebuka went all silent – for effect –
before announcing who the winner of the show was… and
then he did announce the winner and Khloe was seen with a
scornful look thereafter, meaning she obviously wasn’t
pleased the pilot got to win.
Khloe was first disqualified from the Big Brother game then
she was reinstated back into the house for a second chance
but then, got evicted again last week alongside Anto and
Lolu.
Watch her disdainful look after Miracle was announced
winner earlier tonight below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxPnPcBUBV8

Cc; lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: #bbnaija: Looks Like Khloe Wasn’t Happy When Miracle Was Announced Winner by Bowwow11(m): 1:01am On Apr 23, 2018
mmmmm
Re: #bbnaija: Looks Like Khloe Wasn’t Happy When Miracle Was Announced Winner by Macnnoli4(m): 1:55am On Apr 23, 2018
That is normal 'painment'. If your person or team loses, you are either sad or angry
Re: #bbnaija: Looks Like Khloe Wasn’t Happy When Miracle Was Announced Winner by Nobody: 5:35am On Apr 23, 2018
Saw it too.
She was just squirming like...

Koko and her 'friend' will be needing same shrink I think.

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Looks Like Khloe Wasn’t Happy When Miracle Was Announced Winner by ionsman: 6:31am On Apr 23, 2018
Everybody musn't like Miracle. If who you're rooting for fails to win, you'll definitely be sad.The night Teddy A got evicted, I was so sad. It was like someone died grin.

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Looks Like Khloe Wasn’t Happy When Miracle Was Announced Winner by miracle956: 7:27am On Apr 23, 2018
f
Re: #bbnaija: Looks Like Khloe Wasn’t Happy When Miracle Was Announced Winner by AiiVee(m): 7:36am On Apr 23, 2018
wetin concern us concerning Khloe. make she no go face her life outside the house
Re: #bbnaija: Looks Like Khloe Wasn’t Happy When Miracle Was Announced Winner by Nobody: 9:03am On Apr 23, 2018
Yeah...I observed the look on her face that moment..bittch was so pained
Re: #bbnaija: Looks Like Khloe Wasn’t Happy When Miracle Was Announced Winner by dominique(f): 9:25am On Apr 23, 2018
Everybody cannot like and celebrate the same person
Re: #bbnaija: Looks Like Khloe Wasn’t Happy When Miracle Was Announced Winner by Khd95(m): 10:30am On Apr 23, 2018
go and get ur pcv ooo lazy youths

(1) (Reply)

Messi Dancing Shaku Shaku And Having Fun With His Kids / ‘I Wish You Were Here With Me Today’ – Regina Daniels’ Ex-boyfriend Somadina Cel / Tacha And Khafi Seen Praying Against Jackye Of Bbnaija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.