Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,887 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

Imo Government To Host Miracle And Nina #BBNaija - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Government To Host Miracle And Nina #BBNaija (33797 Views)

Hoodlums Flog Protesting Pensioners At Imo Government House / PDP Flags Removed From Imo Government House After Supreme Court Judgement / Rochas Okorocha Leaving Imo Government House In Style (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Government To Host Miracle And Nina #BBNaija by Obidon042: 10:46am On Apr 23, 2018
U just spoiled everything you said now, 'FREE EDUCATION ' my foot.
Re: Imo Government To Host Miracle And Nina #BBNaija by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 23, 2018
chineduemmao:
you are not ok
Im a realist.
Re: Imo Government To Host Miracle And Nina #BBNaija by chineduemmao: 11:25am On Apr 23, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Im a realist.
congrats
Re: Imo Government To Host Miracle And Nina #BBNaija by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 23, 2018
chineduemmao:
congrats
Gracias
Re: Imo Government To Host Miracle And Nina #BBNaija by chineduemmao: 11:59am On Apr 23, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Gracias
olodo! ichesi ima ihe kpa iri now but imarakwala shi iwu so nno onye apari?
Re: Imo Government To Host Miracle And Nina #BBNaija by sanpipita(m): 12:09pm On Apr 23, 2018
Lol where is IMSU VC, what will she say about this
Re: Imo Government To Host Miracle And Nina #BBNaija by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 23, 2018
chineduemmao:
olodo! ichesi ima ihe kpa iri now but imarakwala shi iwu so nno onye apari?
Na u sabi the jargon you typed. Hypocrite.
Re: Imo Government To Host Miracle And Nina #BBNaija by SIRmanjar(m): 12:45pm On Apr 23, 2018
marvin905:

yawwwwwwn
keep decieving your miserable life..
keep calling him your boy and jumping like a hungry kangaroo
expecting settlement from him
BBN AGBERO
Heys,THUNDER strike you ur FADA ad MUDA if you kwote me again..BASTARD..if I start with you now you go run go report..IDIOT
Re: Imo Government To Host Miracle And Nina #BBNaija by steveDpro: 12:50pm On Apr 23, 2018
cheesy
Re: Imo Government To Host Miracle And Nina #BBNaija by mbos: 12:52pm On Apr 23, 2018
bbn is a satanic show period\\

it can only be supported by an evil regime
Re: Imo Government To Host Miracle And Nina #BBNaija by marvin905(m): 1:02pm On Apr 23, 2018
SIRmanjar:

Heys,THUNDER strike you ur FADA ad MUDA if you kwote me again..BASTARD..if I start with you know you go run go report..IDIOT

dude chill
please calm down
am not the genesis of your mis.reble life
neither am i going to be the revelation of it
is not my fault you where jumping like a kangaroo and blowing your money for someone
who doesn't know you exist..
and is not my fault that your so pained by your one of a kind foolishness that you started calling him your boy..
dont worry i believe he will send you 500 naira card for your troubles..
#BBN AGBERO

and please have some decency to leave my peeps out of this
well what do i expect from a BBN AGBERO
PRIMITIVE AND VULGAR

Re: Imo Government To Host Miracle And Nina #BBNaija by SIRmanjar(m): 1:13pm On Apr 23, 2018
marvin905:

dude chill
please calm down
am not the genesis of your mis.reble life
neither am i going to be the revelation of it
is not my fault you where jumping like a kangaroo and blowing your money for someone
who doesn't know you exist..
and is not my fault that your so pained by your one of a kind foolishness that you started calling him your boy..
dont worry i believe he will send you 500 naira card for your troubles..
#BBN AGBERO

and please have some decency to leave my peeps out of this
well what do i expect from a BBN AGBERO
PRIMITIVE AND VULGAR
Well! I don't expect much from you that's what you get when you are raised by a motor park tout of a fada ad a harlot muda, ever ready to spread her legs for one square meal.
Re: Imo Government To Host Miracle And Nina #BBNaija by marvin905(m): 2:12pm On Apr 23, 2018
SIRmanjar:

Well! I don't expect much from you that's what you get when you are raised by a motor park tout of a fada ad a harlot muda, ever ready to spread her legs for one square meal.

yawwwwwwwwn...
i cant believe your your dad brought a primitive being like you to this world..
i wish he could have just got up to cross the road and get a condom
this wont have happenned
see how you turned out BBN AGBERO

Re: Imo Government To Host Miracle And Nina #BBNaija by SIRmanjar(m): 3:40pm On Apr 23, 2018
marvin905:

yawwwwwwwwn...
i cant believe your your dad brought a primitive being like you to this world..
i wish he could have just got up to cross the road and get a condom
this wont have happenned
see how you turned out BBN AGBERO
mtcheeew..lame
you just dey repeat primitive being ad bbn agbero assif you jst learnt the word..A HAND FULL of VASELINE would have saved ur tout fada from bringing a pig like you into dis world.. Ur junky dad for wanKk you off with a hand full of Vaseline save the world from calamity..BORN BY MISTAKE.
Re: Imo Government To Host Miracle And Nina #BBNaija by marvin905(m): 3:46pm On Apr 23, 2018
SIRmanjar:

mtcheeew..lame
you just dey repeat primitive being ad bbn agbero assif you jst learnt the word..A HAND FULL of VASELINE would have saved ur tout fada from bringing a pig like you into dis world.. Ur junky dad for wanKk you off with a hand full of Vaseline save the world from calamity..BORN BY MISTAKE.

you bore me

Re: Imo Government To Host Miracle And Nina #BBNaija by WhoRUDeceiving: 3:47pm On Apr 23, 2018
The worse state government in modern African history. People of the provinces of Owere, Orlu, Okigwe, please put Okorocha the mad and his ENTIRE FAMILY on trial. That way these fools will know you can't continue to destroy the lives of innocent people for the benefit of yourself and your family.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tc9FcblLO1s&t=434s
Re: Imo Government To Host Miracle And Nina #BBNaija by veeveejay(f): 4:10pm On Apr 23, 2018
Lifeofpolice1:
Veeveejay how far

Am fine and you
Re: Imo Government To Host Miracle And Nina #BBNaija by haslaw(m): 4:51pm On Apr 23, 2018
Cee-c can now go back to Ebuka her fraudulent ex-boy friend

Re: Imo Government To Host Miracle And Nina #BBNaija by SIRmanjar(m): 4:53pm On Apr 23, 2018
marvin905:

you bore me
Yeah!like yur ashana mama's bore hole tongue
Re: Imo Government To Host Miracle And Nina #BBNaija by meezynetwork(m): 7:44pm On Apr 23, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Thry did so like every normal human being. It's nothing to be ashamed of.

So hope u hv got many sextapes too like other normal human being according to you. I wonder what u mean by normal human being though.
Re: Imo Government To Host Miracle And Nina #BBNaija by Nobody: 9:20pm On Apr 23, 2018
meezynetwork:

So hope u hv got many sextapes too like other normal human being according to you. I wonder what u mean by normal human being though.
undecided
Re: Imo Government To Host Miracle And Nina #BBNaija by kayalla(f): 11:01pm On Apr 23, 2018
i dont even understand what they and what they have achieved except that they or he got lots of money. still thinking it
Re: Imo Government To Host Miracle And Nina #BBNaija by chineduemmao: 11:02pm On Apr 23, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Na u sabi the jargon you typed. Hypocrite.
onye ashi ya mara ihe ya aju... ifuola.
Re: Imo Government To Host Miracle And Nina #BBNaija by mechanics(m): 11:18pm On Apr 23, 2018
Misplaced priority.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Many Trapped In Abuja Building Collapse / Buhari To Attend Nuclear Security Summit In Washington / What Olukemi Badenoch Said About Nigeria In 2017 (Throwback)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.