Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Charly Boy Calls For Ban Of BBNaija Show, Gives Reasons - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charly Boy Calls For Ban Of BBNaija Show, Gives Reasons (44644 Views)

Stefflon Don Subtly Shades Burna Boy, Calls Him ‘Mummy Boy' / Desmond Elliot Calls For Ban On Foreign Movies To Help Nollywood Grow / Burna Boy Calls Out Coachella. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy Calls For Ban Of BBNaija Show, Gives Reasons by 1stola: 1:09pm On Apr 23, 2018
shallysgirl:
So that they will be running generator 24/7 ,and the killers who killed many over miss world pageant will come slaughter and bomb them abi? Kolewerk.
Use your brain.
Stop thinking with your anus.
How many countries have done their bb show outside their country?
Even as bad as things are, we still have many places in this country we power is available for 247
Re: Charly Boy Calls For Ban Of BBNaija Show, Gives Reasons by Nobody: 1:10pm On Apr 23, 2018
nNEOo:

Bro like seriously?. . . . . . . . Come on bro u can think nah,i mean whats the brain for?

LMAO!
Nice one
Re: Charly Boy Calls For Ban Of BBNaija Show, Gives Reasons by ICEMAN(m): 1:12pm On Apr 23, 2018
BBA is a stupid show. It failed in every country they took it to and only thrives in Africa because African's are still psychologically colonized by the west. It failed in the Netherlands, UK and America,. So they now sell their trash to you. Charly boy is right.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Calls For Ban Of BBNaija Show, Gives Reasons by debolayinka(m): 1:14pm On Apr 23, 2018
Gerrard59:

People developing their acting, interpersonal, modelling, presentation skills etc. Ebuka is an example, and so are others who have made something for themselves from the show.

You haven't told me why you believe you possess the right to tell another HOW to spend their money.

You seem to ignore the negative impact of the program. Too many people are building all the skills you listed above without the inclusion of immoral acts.
Re: Charly Boy Calls For Ban Of BBNaija Show, Gives Reasons by olamil34(m): 1:15pm On Apr 23, 2018
Egein:
Wait! You mean this same debauched homosexual nudist is clamoring against BBNaija on a moral premise? Such an idiot.

Why did you ruin my day
Re: Charly Boy Calls For Ban Of BBNaija Show, Gives Reasons by HallaDaTruth: 1:17pm On Apr 23, 2018
I support Charley Boy
Re: Charly Boy Calls For Ban Of BBNaija Show, Gives Reasons by talk2percy(m): 1:24pm On Apr 23, 2018
I stand with Charley the son of Oputa on this. I don't see how this show is adding to the positive development of our youths. How can they gather group of men and women, keep them in a 5star hotel, they eat and have sex then sleep and at the end of the day one of them wey fuk pass goes home with a large sum of millions?? E make sense?
Re: Charly Boy Calls For Ban Of BBNaija Show, Gives Reasons by emmanuel1880(m): 1:24pm On Apr 23, 2018
first time baba talk sense

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Calls For Ban Of BBNaija Show, Gives Reasons by mrsfavour(f): 1:24pm On Apr 23, 2018
1stola:
A so-called Nigerian show held in another country! Nonsense!
What a shame on Nigeria and a mockery of the system that nothing works.

I'll support the complete ban if the stupìd organizers ever fail to host it in Nigeria next time.

Of all countries in the world, why South Africa?
A Savage country of HIV lazy bastards.
Even killing Nigerians over there.
Re: Charly Boy Calls For Ban Of BBNaija Show, Gives Reasons by gr8child(m): 1:27pm On Apr 23, 2018
Groovenaija360:
Charlyboy has called for an outright ban of the Big Brother Naija reality show. Charlyboy said the reality show should be banned due to its negative impact on Nigerian youths.

Speaking with DAILY POST, the activist wondered what moral value the show had impacted the Nigerian youths.

CB said, “If I had my way, I would ban young people from watching that scrap. With their present predicament, I don’t see how it adds value to their lives or their future.”

Despite enjoying large viewership among Nigerians, the reality show has been perceived in certain quarters as having negative impact on youths.

The show has been enmeshed with scenes of flash nudity, sexual acts.

>>> https://groovenaija360.com.ng/charlyboy-calls-for-ban-of-bbnaija-show-gives-reasons/

People said the same thing about his show when it aired in the 80s.
Re: Charly Boy Calls For Ban Of BBNaija Show, Gives Reasons by Jaytecq(m): 1:28pm On Apr 23, 2018
dat progrm shuld be ban .... pls dnt argue with me, rather argue with your ancestors.
Re: Charly Boy Calls For Ban Of BBNaija Show, Gives Reasons by freeboyhenry(m): 1:31pm On Apr 23, 2018
eezeribe:
Charly man himself has also had a negative impact on the Nigerian youths.
Has he forgotten when he used to post nude pictures of himself with tattoos and rings of human skulls,inside a coffin or a python curled round his neck
You are the brand ambassador of disgusting male nudity in Nigeria.
he's a born again now, old things have passed away
Re: Charly Boy Calls For Ban Of BBNaija Show, Gives Reasons by Gerrard59(m): 1:33pm On Apr 23, 2018
debolayinka:

You seem to ignore the negative impact of the program. Too many people are building all the skills you listed above without the inclusion of immoral acts.

Same way people are developing their footie skills without necessarily watching football. Same way hooliganism is rampant in football and people killing themselves because of matches while betting away their earnings away and being a nuisance to the society.

See how I brought up the negatives of other entertainment programs?

Entertainment programs are subjective. I.e: Totally dependent on the person watching it. Also, morality is a subjective term. As long as people don't commit a crime, there is nothing wrong with watching their favourite programs.
Re: Charly Boy Calls For Ban Of BBNaija Show, Gives Reasons by Simplybami(f): 1:34pm On Apr 23, 2018
HsLBroker:
#ISTANDWITHCHARLEYBOYONTHIS

He has no moral justification to condemn bbnaija.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Calls For Ban Of BBNaija Show, Gives Reasons by ngwababe(f): 1:38pm On Apr 23, 2018
eezeribe:
Charly man himself has also had a negative impact on the Nigerian youths.
Has he forgotten when he used to post nude pictures of himself with tattoos and rings of human skulls,inside a coffin or a python curled round his neck
You are the brand ambassador of disgusting male nudity in Nigeria.

Funny man indeed. Pot calling kettle black, SMH!
Re: Charly Boy Calls For Ban Of BBNaija Show, Gives Reasons by GILOSKY(m): 1:44pm On Apr 23, 2018
Well he made his own point... But to me I don't see anything bad in it.. At least we no go kill ourself. With d way d economic looks like and they ve cleared us that Nigeria youth are lazy we sha no go kill yourself nd na one thing we go find to keep our keep ouself busy with... And I think they have also forget d positive impact of this show to d contestant. Cuz there is nothing we go get negative without having his own positive side alongside... I rest my case
Re: Charly Boy Calls For Ban Of BBNaija Show, Gives Reasons by Nobody: 1:48pm On Apr 23, 2018
Simplybami:

He has no moral justification to condemn bbnaija.
we all do have moral justification against this act, this have no morals justice in African culture, bbn is a western act to slave us continually.
Re: Charly Boy Calls For Ban Of BBNaija Show, Gives Reasons by Yaba4sure: 1:50pm On Apr 23, 2018
I stand with dis guy on this. Though for d first time he is saying something reasonable.
Re: Charly Boy Calls For Ban Of BBNaija Show, Gives Reasons by ozodigboo(m): 1:54pm On Apr 23, 2018
Egein:
Wait! You mean this same debauched homosexual nudist is clamoring against BBNaija on a moral premise? Such an idiot.
Chai....Guy you harsh oo
See finishing.
Re: Charly Boy Calls For Ban Of BBNaija Show, Gives Reasons by sukar886: 1:56pm On Apr 23, 2018
jokes apart Charley boy is right,it add no value at all ,rather teaching small children how to have sex from back like miracle and nina..I stand with Charley boy...
Re: Charly Boy Calls For Ban Of BBNaija Show, Gives Reasons by AHCB: 2:07pm On Apr 23, 2018
yes, the areafada have spoken. i've always known the show is outright useless and only people who share the same iq with imps and slowpoke watch the god forsaken show. amidst the hunger, strife and lack of political participation that is prevalent in the youth, bbn should be the least thing on the minds of nigerians. i wonder how many nigerian youth who watch the show have pvc. talk about misplace priority.
Re: Charly Boy Calls For Ban Of BBNaija Show, Gives Reasons by tintingz(m): 2:07pm On Apr 23, 2018
Charly boy is an hypocrites.

He has done worse during his youth.

I've noticed people who criticize the show are people who hasn't taken thier time to watch it, I used to criticize the show until I watch where they do some task that her educative, the show is not for kids but for adults, morality is relative, find your morality.
Re: Charly Boy Calls For Ban Of BBNaija Show, Gives Reasons by bolamp(m): 2:09pm On Apr 23, 2018
1stola:

Use your brain.
Stop thinking with your anus.
How many countries have done their bb show outside their country?
Even as bad as things are, we still have many places in this country we power is available for 247

For 3 months?
Uninterrupted?

For where abeg.
Re: Charly Boy Calls For Ban Of BBNaija Show, Gives Reasons by Ayobami7(m): 2:10pm On Apr 23, 2018
he is right anyway
Re: Charly Boy Calls For Ban Of BBNaija Show, Gives Reasons by BluntBoy(m): 2:11pm On Apr 23, 2018
san316:
I concur. But the truth is that all over the world, senseless things sell more.

In developed countries, senseless things are selling but things are also working.

But how does this show impact the youths in our present predicament?
Re: Charly Boy Calls For Ban Of BBNaija Show, Gives Reasons by aluko360(m): 2:18pm On Apr 23, 2018
Big Brother Naija with all Nigerian housemates but the location na SA.

The time is near when Naija will host African Nations Cup and all the matches will be played outside the shores of Naija.
Re: Charly Boy Calls For Ban Of BBNaija Show, Gives Reasons by popsyleo1: 2:19pm On Apr 23, 2018
K
Re: Charly Boy Calls For Ban Of BBNaija Show, Gives Reasons by gbishman: 2:22pm On Apr 23, 2018
Nigerians are the biggest hypocrites on earth, I bet you 100% of the people castigating the program viewed the program from start to finish.
WE should learn to live and let live, life your life and have fun.
Re: Charly Boy Calls For Ban Of BBNaija Show, Gives Reasons by steveDpro: 2:25pm On Apr 23, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Charly Boy Calls For Ban Of BBNaija Show, Gives Reasons by obum83: 2:36pm On Apr 23, 2018
hisgrace090:
Good!
he is right they should create another shoe that will empact knowledge on people ...

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Calls For Ban Of BBNaija Show, Gives Reasons by iamjavadem(m): 2:45pm On Apr 23, 2018
And all the money goes to those lazy South Africans that keep killing our people.
silastemplar:
its entertainment. Uti, Ebuka, EFE, TBoss, Bisola are all products of BBN. Recall also, people cloth the housmates, the presenters, multichoice pays staff, people suply the drinks, artistes are called on to perform, DJs etc. Its someones hustle. The foreign movies you watch at the cinema, how do they impact positively to your present predicament. Dont they contain sex scenes?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peruzzi: Things You Don't Know About Davido's Newly Signed Artiste / Mr Eazi And His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Loved Up In New Photo / My New Name Is Hajia Meenah - Mercy Aigbe Confirms Conversion To Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.