Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,134 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Burna Boy Calls Out Coachella. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Calls Out Coachella. (20979 Views)

Stefflon Don Subtly Shades Burna Boy, Calls Him ‘Mummy Boy' / Charly Boy Calls For Ban Of BBNaija Show, Gives Reasons / Wizkid To Perform At Coachella Festival Alongside Beyonce, Eminem, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burna Boy Calls Out Coachella. by naptu2: 12:24pm On Jan 03, 2019
The Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival is one of the biggest music festivals in the world and many Nigerians were happy when they found out that Burna Boy is going to perform at this year's edition of the festival in California.

However, Burna Boy was not happy about the way that the festival organisers wrote his name on their promotional material and he took to Instagram to make his thoughts known.

1) Burna Boy's name is on the 3rd line after Ariana Grande.

2) Burna Boy makes his feelings known.

3) His team deleted his post and he posted it again.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burna Boy Calls Out Coachella. by subtlemee(f): 12:27pm On Jan 03, 2019
Imagine me wasting my time,squinting my eyes to look for his name as if the thing concern me

Nigerians we too like show it’s not as if his name is the only name that’s written small is Mr Easy’s own not also there? what if his name was not even there? Or he wants to draw our attention to the fact that his name there

23 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Calls Out Coachella. by delectablegyal(f): 12:32pm On Jan 03, 2019
they called you. that is most important.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Calls Out Coachella. by LuciferKristi: 12:35pm On Jan 03, 2019
shocked And here I was thinking it was only feminists that abuse whatever little privilege they are afforded.

What an ingrate!
I hope the organisers drop him but unfortunately he is so inconsequential that they might not even notice his rant.

*spits angry

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Calls Out Coachella. by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jan 03, 2019
delectablegyal:
they called you. that is most important.
Re: Burna Boy Calls Out Coachella. by hisexcellency34: 12:38pm On Jan 03, 2019
Burna boys career is dead

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burna Boy Calls Out Coachella. by ZombieTAMER: 12:38pm On Jan 03, 2019
undecided
Re: Burna Boy Calls Out Coachella. by GreatestA1(m): 12:38pm On Jan 03, 2019
This is what I term self-worth. Why emboldened a few names and make people squint to see the names of others? But for this, I would not have known Burna boy was invited for the show. His name was literally lost among the rest. It looked like a show of two artists - Ariana and Childish while the rest are just to make appearances.

Let everyone's name be written the same way. What's Ariana even singing that her name should be emboldened? Because she is white?

Someone said the show is taking place in California and Burna is not popular in California. I totally disagree with the rationale.

Would the reverse had been the case if Ariana was being invited to say Lagos to perform along with Burna boy since not many people know her in Lagos?

Would they have written Burna boy's name in bold print while her name would have been plainly written? Of course, No!

Lastly, Burna boy doesn't need the show to be somebody. The show needs him to have a great show.

102 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Burna Boy Calls Out Coachella. by Akinola2543(m): 12:38pm On Jan 03, 2019
African Giant

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Calls Out Coachella. by vastolord4(m): 12:38pm On Jan 03, 2019
Very smart... they need to address you as the king that you are...

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Burna Boy Calls Out Coachella. by Justbeingreal(m): 12:39pm On Jan 03, 2019
undecided

Seems nairaland front page is now a pool of irrelevant threads/Topics...

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Calls Out Coachella. by Hotfreeze: 12:39pm On Jan 03, 2019
African Giant indeed.

3 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Calls Out Coachella. by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jan 03, 2019
Re: Burna Boy Calls Out Coachella. by Badonasty(m): 12:40pm On Jan 03, 2019
naptu2:
The Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival is one of the biggest music festivals in the world and many Nigerians were happy when they found out that Burna Boy is going to perform at this year's edition of the festival in California.

However, Burna Boy was not happy about the way that the festival organisers wrote his name on their promotional material and he took to Instagram to make his thoughts known.

1) Burna Boy's name is on the 3rd line after Ariana Grande.

2) Burna Boy makes his feelings known.

3) His team deleted his post and he posted it again.

okay

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Calls Out Coachella. by jerflakes(m): 12:40pm On Jan 03, 2019
Even Mr Eazi name dey there

4 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Calls Out Coachella. by janettee(f): 12:40pm On Jan 03, 2019
He should go and rest. Rubbish!

3 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Calls Out Coachella. by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jan 03, 2019

67 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Burna Boy Calls Out Coachella. by jetson06: 12:41pm On Jan 03, 2019
Do you have sense at all?

hisexcellency34:
Burna boys career is dead

22 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Calls Out Coachella. by kenzysmith: 12:41pm On Jan 03, 2019
This wan try trend badly he try am with black Chyna she no answer am na this burna boy stop waisting ur time they non go answer cas they don't even know you undecided
Re: Burna Boy Calls Out Coachella. by Abatsam111(m): 12:41pm On Jan 03, 2019
Chai
Re: Burna Boy Calls Out Coachella. by 420mp3(m): 12:41pm On Jan 03, 2019
Get the latest Nigeria school update here

https://www.nsu.ng
Re: Burna Boy Calls Out Coachella. by TheMainMan: 12:41pm On Jan 03, 2019
I seriously don't see any issue in this undecided
Re: Burna Boy Calls Out Coachella. by Hidentity(m): 12:41pm On Jan 03, 2019
Idris Elba's name was even written in way smaller letters than his. I think what matters is the recognition. Eyes should be on the bigger picture and not side attractions

3 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Calls Out Coachella. by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jan 03, 2019
Abeg who be coachella? Na arsenal new coach?

20 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Calls Out Coachella. by AhlexOfficial(m): 12:42pm On Jan 03, 2019
Nawa oo pple wey deir own small pass am neva tok o
Re: Burna Boy Calls Out Coachella. by Lh19(m): 12:42pm On Jan 03, 2019
The overhype entered this idiots head, wiz Khalifa and the rest were written in small fonts and they didn't complain, it's one overhyped Fela wannabe that's complaining because of font size... Make they just kick this guy out sef angry angry angry

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Burna Boy Calls Out Coachella. by airsaylongcon: 12:42pm On Jan 03, 2019
This same Burna that was so high at Style by Zenith that he couldn't come out of the car to perform even after he was begged by top level managers?

Baba that cocaine will soon kill you.

E no good for your brain. Quit

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burna Boy Calls Out Coachella. by lenghtinny(m): 12:43pm On Jan 03, 2019
Nigerians and their bring him down mentality.......

what is worth doing is worth doing well..... He's human and doesn't deserve to be treated like some lower class animal.....

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Calls Out Coachella. by aremz(m): 12:43pm On Jan 03, 2019
The hype starting to get into his head

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Calls Out Coachella. by AlvaroMorata(m): 12:43pm On Jan 03, 2019
Ingrate.. his name even came before SOB x RBE undecided

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Charles Okocha Celebrates Son's Birthday / Mimi Orjiekwe Poses With Her New Range Rover (Photo) / Uche Jombo, Chioma Akpotha, Omoni Oboli, Ufuoma Mcdermott & Chigul Storm Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.