Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Nigerian Man Burnt To Death In South Africa - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Burnt To Death In South Africa (23555 Views)

Man Burnt To Death In Yobe Over Sexual Affair With Monarch's Wife / Married Man Burnt To Death At His Girlfriend's House In Portharcourt (Graphic) / Man Burnt Alive In Ajah Over Land Grabbing In Lagos [Graphic Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Burnt To Death In South Africa by marttol: 12:03pm On Apr 23, 2018
Jeezuzpick:

Na Trump be Bàbá wèrè naa.

U no know?
i no know o
Re: Nigerian Man Burnt To Death In South Africa by Jeezuzpick(m): 12:04pm On Apr 23, 2018
phlame:

I do not want to argue... Just do Ur findings before U start mentioning Ghettos

I'm not arguing.

I'm asking you to educate me.
Re: Nigerian Man Burnt To Death In South Africa by phlame(m): 12:11pm On Apr 23, 2018
Jeezuzpick:

I'm not arguing.

I'm asking you to educate me.

Educate Urself by travelling
Re: Nigerian Man Burnt To Death In South Africa by cutedharmee: 12:12pm On Apr 23, 2018
marttol:
awon ti won ju mi Lo ni ile yin ni baba Werey.
Easy bro... read d msg again he's actually not referring to you. Guess he's referring to the president

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Burnt To Death In South Africa by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 23, 2018
1stola:
Nigeria is a very Mumu country.

I don't really give a fvck about all this people getting killed angry.

What are Nigerians still doing in that Miserable HIV country of savages?

This are the animals we rescued from apartheid few years ago yet, in the last two years, THEY HAVE KILLED AT LEAST 200 NIGERIANS.

How shameful! Even the useless SO-CALLED bigbrother 'Nigeria' was held in that country.
can south africa come to Nigeria to hold bigbrother south africa

MTN, SHOPRITE, DSTV etc are companies owned by those savages operating and thriving well and extorting Nigerians the way they like and no one cares but a struggling hustler managing small business in their country is being targeted and killed on a daily basis because of envy.

Bastard HIV lazy savages.

Even though I hate your comments so much in this forum, I stand with you on this one. Until some Nigerians here sabotage some of these companies you mentioned, this rubbish may continue
Re: Nigerian Man Burnt To Death In South Africa by Jeezuzpick(m): 12:14pm On Apr 23, 2018
phlame:

Educate Urself by travelling

You try.

Just say you gat no facts to back up your claims instead of trying to save face.
Re: Nigerian Man Burnt To Death In South Africa by marttol: 12:15pm On Apr 23, 2018
cutedharmee:

Easy bro... read d msg again he's actually not referring to you. Guess he's referring to the president
i have apologized. wink

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Burnt To Death In South Africa by onatisi(m): 12:26pm On Apr 23, 2018
SOME Nigerians are stubborn people ,
those ppl say that they dont like Nigerians and that they should leave their country
this killings have been going on for months now and it seems to be getting more bolder everyday
but still some Nigerians are so strong headed they wont leave , they will rather die there than leave
there are many countries that one can go and settle down peacefully
LEAVE THEIR COUNTRY FOR THEM AND BE HAPPY

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Burnt To Death In South Africa by phlame(m): 12:33pm On Apr 23, 2018
Jeezuzpick:

You try.

Just say you gat no facts to back up your claims instead of trying to save face.

As stated earlier, I do not have time for arguments... I do not need to provide facts just to prove anything regarding this...

EDUCATE URSELF
Re: Nigerian Man Burnt To Death In South Africa by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 12:34pm On Apr 23, 2018
Nigerianblogs:

A Nigerian has been burnt to death in Rustenburg, South Africa, after his vehicle was set ablaze by yet-to-be identified people. He has not been identified Either. However, the country’s North West police did not believe the incident was related to violent protests in the area this week, according to media reports on Sunday.

Two vehicles were set alight in two separate incidents by a group of unidentified people, multiple reports said. No one had been arrested and police were investigating, the South African Broadcasting Corporation reported police spokesperson Ofentse Mokgadi as having said.

“We can confirm that in two separate incidents, two vehicles were burnt by unknown suspects. In one of the incidents, a man sustained serious burn wound injuries after being set alight. He later died in hospital.

“At this stage a motive is unknown and police are still investigating,” the broadcaster added. Calm returned to the area after days of protests calling for the removal of North West Premier Supra Mahumapelo.

The killing of the Nigerian came less than 10 days after another Nigerian ThankGod Okoro, 30, from Ogbaku in the Awgu Local Government Area of Enugu State was murdered.Records show that no fewer than 117 Nigerians have been killed in South Africa since February, 2016.

Dear young people of Nigeria:

1. We do not have an ambassador in South Africa

2. We do not have a government in this country.

3. Your future is in peril unless you act swiftly. How the f..k can 117 citizens be killed and our government not be up in arms ? Why has the SA ambassador not been summoned? Why have sanctions not been imposed ? Why have court cases not been filed ?

Get your PVC and take control of your future. NOW

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Burnt To Death In South Africa by Jeezuzpick(m): 12:37pm On Apr 23, 2018
phlame:

As stated earlier, I do not have time for arguments... I do not need to provide facts just to prove anything regarding this...

EDUCATE URSELF

OK.

You couldn't answer my question for the reasons you have supplied. I understand.

Have a nice day.
Re: Nigerian Man Burnt To Death In South Africa by proeast(m): 12:37pm On Apr 23, 2018
This is getting out of hand yet the lazy president and his lazy foreign affairs minister won't even summon the South African ambassador and query him on what is going on in that country. I wonder what our people are doing in a place like that.
Re: Nigerian Man Burnt To Death In South Africa by tribalmall: 12:41pm On Apr 23, 2018
philip0906:
Some years back I wanted out of Nigeria and got admission to study at Monash University, South Africa. I had begun making plans and had started documentation when this uncle of mine in the UK told my dad not to even consider South Africa as in his own words "South Africa is a jungle powered by illiterate black South Africans". My dad immediately pulled the plug. I saw this uncle of mine as an "enemy of progress".
Fast forward to few years after,I know and understand better owing to what I see on the news and my 2 visits to the country. It's a jungle for a country that is supposedly closer to "first world's civilisation" in terms of infrastructure and weather.
Go figure, these attacks are carried out by the black South Africans who are vile,illiterates, unexposed, lazy and barbaric. You will never see a white South African, holding a golf stick or club screaming for blood

The attack happened because Nigerians killed go about their businesses peaceful. Let you n your father come back to Nigeria n transform the real jungle Nigeria to 1/10 of South Africa then we can start talking.
Re: Nigerian Man Burnt To Death In South Africa by Captain8(m): 12:45pm On Apr 23, 2018
Bad gvmt
Re: Nigerian Man Burnt To Death In South Africa by Captain8(m): 12:46pm On Apr 23, 2018
Wetin dey hppn again na, pls sombody tel me weah we dey go, i no undestand again pls.
Small South africans dey kill us. And for if u toch anyone na our govnmt go fext find u enta inside hole to make sure dem kil u. Although de death of dere citizen na be de current govmt promotion 4 dere coven cha, no wonda dem be grand patron of fulani hedzmen

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Burnt To Death In South Africa by Clyod: 12:46pm On Apr 23, 2018
yeyerolling:
what has shoprite dstv got to do with anythin, na white pple dey run those companies. its just lik blaming dangote for herdsmen crisis. our nigerian brodas are only paying for the sins of fellow nigerians. if they refuse to leave, na dem sabi

You are bloody idiot for this comment
Re: Nigerian Man Burnt To Death In South Africa by Nobody: 1:00pm On Apr 23, 2018
philip0906:
Some years back I wanted out of Nigeria and got admission to study at Monash University, South Africa. I had begun making plans and had started documentation when this uncle of mine in the UK told my dad not to even consider South Africa as in his own words "South Africa is a jungle powered by illiterate black South Africans". My dad immediately pulled the plug. I saw this uncle of mine as an "enemy of progress".
Fast forward to few years after,I know and understand better owing to what I see on the news and my 2 visits to the country. It's a jungle for a country that is supposedly closer to "first world's civilisation" in terms of infrastructure and weather.
Go figure, these attacks are carried out by the black South Africans who are vile,illiterates, unexposed, lazy and barbaric. You will never see a white South African, holding a golf stick or club screaming for blood
Let me break down few things here......

Your uncle is an ass kisser of the white race just like 90% of you cowards.If SA is a jungle what then do we call Nigeria where fulani violence alone has made many of you to seek refuge in Lybia? I'm not even gonna talk about Boko Haram that kidnap girls on a monthly basis

The reason white people don't attack you is because they left Hillbrow the moment the dirty beasts from West Africa started infesting the city and turned it into a giant pigsty.Nobody thinks you are awesome,not even the white gods you worship daily.FYI white South Africans hate Africans more than we do,ever wondered why they kept you lots out of SA up until the ANC decided to let you in? (the biggest blunder ANC ever made) but what do you know.You must be one of those people who get pènis erections when white people show you their crooked smiles and you would shamelessly smile back because white validation means the world to you right?

Chai,Like uncle like nephew...pathetic

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Burnt To Death In South Africa by unofficialbadch(m): 1:00pm On Apr 23, 2018
I know that one, but are the people developed? I should go and die because of infrastructural development? Abeg...
phlame:

South Africa is more developed than some parts of Europe
Re: Nigerian Man Burnt To Death In South Africa by Litmus: 1:01pm On Apr 23, 2018
Nigerian men should make impatience part of their inclination towards South African men, wherever they find them outside South Africa, with a mind to kicking their asses at the slightest provocation if you're physically able. They are not -and don't consider them- your black brothers in arms politically...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Burnt To Death In South Africa by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 23, 2018
Clyod:

You are bloody idiot for this comment
na u sabi, they should stop selling drugs and doing crime
Re: Nigerian Man Burnt To Death In South Africa by philip0906(m): 1:08pm On Apr 23, 2018
Jayceon:
[s]Let me break down few things here......

Your uncle is an ass kisser of the white race just like 90% of you cowards.If SA is a jungle what then do we call Nigeria where fulani violence alone has made many of you to seek refuge in Lybia? I'm not even gonna talk about Boko Haram that kidnap girls on a monthly basis

The reason white people don't attack you is because they left Hillbrow the moment the dirty beasts from West Africa started infesting the city and turned it into a giant pigsty.Nobody thinks you are awesome,not even the white gods you worship daily.FYI white South Africans hate Africans more than we do,ever wondered why they kept you lots out of SA up until the ANC decided to let you in? (the biggest blunder ANC ever made) but what do you know.You must be one of those people who get pènis erections when white people show you their crooked smiles and you would shamelessly smile back because white validation means the world to you right?

Chai,Like uncle like nephew...pathetic [/s]

Gibberish! Unfortunately you black South Africans are their slaves. You are treated as second class citizens and made to suck their d1cks despite branding same passport.
Question for the day:
Have you sucked your masters d1ck today? wink

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Burnt To Death In South Africa by don4real18(m): 1:10pm On Apr 23, 2018
Nigerianblogs:

A Nigerian has been burnt to death in Rustenburg, South Africa, after his vehicle was set ablaze by yet-to-be identified people. He has not been identified Either.

@bolded How can you tell that he's a Nigerian since he hasn't been identified? @op

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Burnt To Death In South Africa by edi287: 1:15pm On Apr 23, 2018
Just leave. Those guys are taking out their frustrations on anyone.
Re: Nigerian Man Burnt To Death In South Africa by steveDpro: 1:31pm On Apr 23, 2018
Sad
Re: Nigerian Man Burnt To Death In South Africa by smileyoo: 1:35pm On Apr 23, 2018
sad. this is a difficult time to be a nigerian. innocent nigerians got killed inside and outside nigeria daily, yet our so called govt keeps mute. this apc govt don't value the lives of nigerians. i 've never seen such an insensitive govt. tufiakwa.
Re: Nigerian Man Burnt To Death In South Africa by Nobody: 1:40pm On Apr 23, 2018
philip0906:

Gibberish! Unfortunately you black South Africans are their slaves. You are treated as second class citizens and made to suck their d1cks despite branding same passport.
Question for the day:
Have you sucked your masters d1ck today? wink
I beg to differ.No slave can enjoy 24hrs uninterrupted electricity,drive on the smoothest paved roads,be able to school in the best universities in Africa.When Buhari said you guys are lazy he forgot to mention that you also have slow fu*cking brains.Do you know what a second class citizen is?

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Burnt To Death In South Africa by smileyoo: 1:41pm On Apr 23, 2018
so sad. this is a difficult time to be a nigerian, innocent nigerians got killed inside and outside nigeria, yet our so called govt keeps mute. this apc govt don't value the lives of nigerians, i 've never seen such an insensitive govt. tufiakwa.
Re: Nigerian Man Burnt To Death In South Africa by skallion7(m): 1:46pm On Apr 23, 2018
Jayceon:
I beg to differ.No slave can enjoy 24hrs uninterrupted electricity,drive on the smoothest paved roads,be able to school in the best universities in Africa.When Buhari said you guys are lazy he forgot to mention that you also have slow fu*cking brains.Do you know what a second class citizen is?

So this kaffir has started using CHAI, since when have you been on nl kaffir_jayceon?
Re: Nigerian Man Burnt To Death In South Africa by kmaster007: 1:47pm On Apr 23, 2018
again again.... dis SA Ehn
Re: Nigerian Man Burnt To Death In South Africa by Nobody: 2:17pm On Apr 23, 2018
Jayceon:
Let me break down few things here......

Chai,Like uncle like nephew...pathetic

u are the pathetic one here,black South africans are the most useless people in the world all Africans knows this. I just wish some youth here in Nigeria just burn shorprite mtn and dstv office

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Burnt To Death In South Africa by coolh3ad(m): 2:18pm On Apr 23, 2018
Jayceon:

Shut the f*ck up jor. U just dey yarn dust since morning you feel say you dey make sense. Talking trash....blah blah blah blah.....If you like quote me... I will ignore you. I don't have time for empty barrels......
Re: Nigerian Man Burnt To Death In South Africa by Ayobami7(m): 2:23pm On Apr 23, 2018
Eyaa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

IG Tells Police Officers To Protect Themselves Against Physical Attacks / Makurdi University Student Beats Colleague To Death / Have You Ever Been Held At A Knife/Gun Point: Share Your Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.