Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,562 members, 7,865,340 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:03 PM

Nina Dumped Her Boyfriend Collins On Live TV - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nina Dumped Her Boyfriend Collins On Live TV (560 Views)

Ghanaian Lady Strips Unclad To Curse Her Boyfriend Who Dumped Her (Video) / Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix / Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nina Dumped Her Boyfriend Collins On Live TV by donestk(m): 8:43am On Apr 23, 2018
Reminded me of the maxim "the pvssy ain't yours. Its just your turn"

This is especially true for ladies in the early and mid 20s.
Re: Nina Dumped Her Boyfriend Collins On Live TV by Snipespeter: 8:54am On Apr 23, 2018
Just incase it gets to the promise land
Re: Nina Dumped Her Boyfriend Collins On Live TV by Jman06(m): 8:56am On Apr 23, 2018
The guy dumped her tey tey!

(1) (Reply)

Vaginal Dryness, Vaginal Odor And Feminine Freshness / How Guys Can Be More Attractive / My Husband Planted `magun’ On Me, Wife Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.