Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,119 members, 7,849,497 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:40 PM

Dino Melaye: "Immigration Snatched My Passport, I Snatched It Back" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye: "Immigration Snatched My Passport, I Snatched It Back" (28592 Views)

“they Snatched My Passport But I Snatched My Thing Back” – Dino Melaye On Arrest / They Snatched My Passport, I Snatched It Back, Melaye Speaks On Arrest / Omo-Agege's Thug Who Snatched The Senate's Mace In Action (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye: "Immigration Snatched My Passport, I Snatched It Back" by solochris(m): 10:27am On Apr 23, 2018
Wait o, so the recall process has ended, this country is a joke
Re: Dino Melaye: "Immigration Snatched My Passport, I Snatched It Back" by dadavivo: 10:27am On Apr 23, 2018
yemmight:
The truth of the matter is what official trip that will be of need to Nigerians from this trip? Morocco? Chai!
you're saying morroco chai!

What does Buhari have to do all the traveling abroad, while Osibande will only do the local travel

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: "Immigration Snatched My Passport, I Snatched It Back" by neonly: 10:28am On Apr 23, 2018
I like his clothes sha
Re: Dino Melaye: "Immigration Snatched My Passport, I Snatched It Back" by mayowagabriel(m): 10:28am On Apr 23, 2018
Another story for the week undecided
Re: Dino Melaye: "Immigration Snatched My Passport, I Snatched It Back" by thewritingtodo(m): 10:28am On Apr 23, 2018
ndy87:
grin they snatched my passport and I snatched it back. Dis man Na werey.
The guy no just send...lol. He looks like he could bite off someone's ear in that picture. grin
Re: Dino Melaye: "Immigration Snatched My Passport, I Snatched It Back" by Bustincole(m): 10:29am On Apr 23, 2018
Dat immigration officer go jeya for ur hand later

Re: Dino Melaye: "Immigration Snatched My Passport, I Snatched It Back" by FunkyAlhaji2015: 10:30am On Apr 23, 2018
Abeg go and clear your name and stop bothering us with your useless tales. Do you ever let us know when you guys are sharing money??
Re: Dino Melaye: "Immigration Snatched My Passport, I Snatched It Back" by semyman: 10:36am On Apr 23, 2018
You are in the wrong profession
Re: Dino Melaye: "Immigration Snatched My Passport, I Snatched It Back" by Jazzlite: 10:38am On Apr 23, 2018
dadavivo:
Its now clear that we don't need state police in this country,

Nigerian police is really the most corrupt force in the world. No doubts
No. We need State Police. Let them clash the friction will bring out a better system
Re: Dino Melaye: "Immigration Snatched My Passport, I Snatched It Back" by bountyhunter: 10:57am On Apr 23, 2018
thats gangster

i wrote something about his kind just yesterday and here we go again.

https://www.nairaland.com/4465913/shameful-mediocrity-nigerian-politicians#66927272

Mynd44
Re: Dino Melaye: "Immigration Snatched My Passport, I Snatched It Back" by konfused: 11:00am On Apr 23, 2018
CilicMarin:
Useless senator. Just wait, Biafrans are on their way to lick your arsse on this thread. angry

Nwa ndi ara

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: "Immigration Snatched My Passport, I Snatched It Back" by ifyain: 11:02am On Apr 23, 2018
SuperS1Panther:
The Passport is not yours Sir.

It is a property of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and the State can retrieve it at any time.
Which state? Nigeria is a rouge state under APC
Re: Dino Melaye: "Immigration Snatched My Passport, I Snatched It Back" by thesicilian: 11:04am On Apr 23, 2018
SuperS1Panther:

It is a property of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and the State can retrieve it at any time.
Should there not be due process and transparency in the activities of our security operatives? If they had a legitimate claim on that passport, would they have snatched it, or authoritatively requested for it? Why would a man who is wanted by the police, be the same man being sent on official duty by the same government in charge of the police?

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: "Immigration Snatched My Passport, I Snatched It Back" by Wisebird22(m): 11:05am On Apr 23, 2018
just relax senator,when your fone wey u de charge full just jejely waka go house.
Re: Dino Melaye: "Immigration Snatched My Passport, I Snatched It Back" by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 11:11am On Apr 23, 2018
SuperS1Panther:

I have a sneaking suspicion that the dullards at immigration involved in this saga don't know this.
Re: Dino Melaye: "Immigration Snatched My Passport, I Snatched It Back" by jrusky(m): 11:22am On Apr 23, 2018
Lagbaja01:
They checked their interpool n SDM wasnt on their watchlist then he should be fred.....This is pure witch hunting

Not only witch hunting this is Of banks hunting.

What Buhari and apc failed to realise now is fighting their own party members who are the bigwigs, loosing popularity day by day, we just read about disruptive second term Buhari bid up north, apc internal power tussle, fighting Senate president and loosing the support of the youth apc is going die faster than predicted.
Re: Dino Melaye: "Immigration Snatched My Passport, I Snatched It Back" by JAMESOJAY: 11:22am On Apr 23, 2018
The Yourbas lick the Ass of the Hausas ..Biafrans are the children of the Most High God
Re: Dino Melaye: "Immigration Snatched My Passport, I Snatched It Back" by islandmoon: 11:27am On Apr 23, 2018
This government is Anti middle belt!! Buhari has ordered our immigration to keep the border open for his kinsmen from Niger, Chad , Sudan and Mali. killing middlebeltans, they are busy installing Seriki in our cities and if we act, he will send the army to defend them but he couldnt send the army to stop them from killing us in Benue, Taraba etc, we now have them in every state riding okada, picking trashes and selling stuffs in the wheel barrow, they all claim they are from kano because they see Nigeria as America. they even have our voters card that some Nigerians do not have.
Re: Dino Melaye: "Immigration Snatched My Passport, I Snatched It Back" by Nobody: 11:27am On Apr 23, 2018
CilicMarin:
Useless senator. Just wait, Biafrans are on their way to lick your arsse on this thread. angry

I don't understand why Afonjas usually represent Ipobians with the flying Pig symbol. From my long stay and association with Nigerians in all parts of the country. It is the Yorubas who are the most dirty especially their females. They come with well sculptured body(ugly faces but massive behinds and big boobs) but they have this AWFUL and UNPLEASANT BODY ODOUR(at least 80% of them). It is only a Yoruba woman that you will see selling food to the public and at the same time wash the feaces of the anus of her child with same hands she uses in dishing out food without washing her hands with soap. She will use same in dishing out food to a customer and God helps you if you complain. All Hell will be let loose. Very lousy!

I would think the Afonjas should be the ones to be represented with the Pig Symbol and not the other way around.

The Ipobians on the other hand should be represented with probably a "donkey" symbol because they can be so headstrong most times which leads them into all sorts of trouble.
Re: Dino Melaye: "Immigration Snatched My Passport, I Snatched It Back" by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 23, 2018
CilicMarin:
Ur Zombiesm Has No Remedy Wawa Were
Re: Dino Melaye: "Immigration Snatched My Passport, I Snatched It Back" by steveDpro: 1:12pm On Apr 23, 2018
cheesy
Re: Dino Melaye: "Immigration Snatched My Passport, I Snatched It Back" by Tmemzi: 1:18pm On Apr 23, 2018
See them o. Passport Snatchers everywhere
Re: Dino Melaye: "Immigration Snatched My Passport, I Snatched It Back" by mediclife1987(m): 1:32pm On Apr 23, 2018
ndy87:
grin they snatched my passport and I snatched it back. Dis man Na werey.

You didn't say it well...

Snatched my thing back... cheesy
Re: Dino Melaye: "Immigration Snatched My Passport, I Snatched It Back" by talk2percy(m): 2:04pm On Apr 23, 2018
Why are these people troubling us with their wahala today?
Re: Dino Melaye: "Immigration Snatched My Passport, I Snatched It Back" by Nobody: 2:22pm On Apr 23, 2018
mediclife1987:

You didn't say it well...

Oo ok

Snatched my thing back... cheesy
Re: Dino Melaye: "Immigration Snatched My Passport, I Snatched It Back" by billyG(m): 3:32pm On Apr 23, 2018
U shld hav carry him high & dash him 2 d grd,proceed to punch him repeatedly & crush his skull like an egg on floor,making a paste of him all over NAA.
Re: Dino Melaye: "Immigration Snatched My Passport, I Snatched It Back" by miqos02(m): 4:09pm On Apr 23, 2018
SuperS1Panther:

they cant retrieve by snatching
Re: Dino Melaye: "Immigration Snatched My Passport, I Snatched It Back" by abmethod: 2:50am On Apr 24, 2018
CilicMarin:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boko-Haram Was Planning To Declare Their Own Country - Tukur / I’m Not Obasanjo’s Concubine –ezekwesili / Ekiti Election: We Stopped Rally To Prevent Breakdown Of Law And Order- DIG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.