Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,832 members, 7,956,150 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:46 AM

Saraki Seized My $200,000 - Omoyele Sowore Opens Up (VIDEO) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Seized My $200,000 - Omoyele Sowore Opens Up (VIDEO) (32470 Views)

Sowore Opens Up On Abba Kyari's Death| Its A Death Of A Bad Leader / Corper Soaked In Lagos After A Party Member Beat Him Up. Video / "We Used To Kill People In PDP" - Orji Uzor Kalu Opens Up (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Seized My $200,000 - Omoyele Sowore Opens Up (VIDEO) by StaffofOrayan(m): 2:47pm On Apr 23, 2018
http://saharareporters.com/2007/10/28/bola-tinubu%E2%80%99s-140-million-v-mobile-deal-exposed-pointblanknewscom

Una sha like lies

Kennydoc:

He's trying, but wake me up when he exposes Tinubu. Tankiu
Re: Saraki Seized My $200,000 - Omoyele Sowore Opens Up (VIDEO) by greygoblings(m): 2:48pm On Apr 23, 2018
BlackPantherxXx:

Yes he's Fulani. His parents, siblings and children all bear Fulani names grin

Olusola, Morenikeji, Laolu, Gbemisola, Teniola and BUKOLA are all Fulani names

Let me know when you wake up.

He is Fulani on the paternal side, as seen about his father who also married a Yoruba woman. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abubakar_Olusola_Saraki
Re: Saraki Seized My $200,000 - Omoyele Sowore Opens Up (VIDEO) by steveDpro: 2:49pm On Apr 23, 2018
cool
Re: Saraki Seized My $200,000 - Omoyele Sowore Opens Up (VIDEO) by toye440: 2:58pm On Apr 23, 2018
kimjongJezebel:

I'm not against his ambition. I know he's courageous but I was only stating the obvious
ok but currently do u hv a better candidate in mind.
Re: Saraki Seized My $200,000 - Omoyele Sowore Opens Up (VIDEO) by Seun360(m): 2:59pm On Apr 23, 2018
BlackPantherxXx:

Yes he's Fulani. His parents, siblings and children all bear Fulani names grin
Olusola, Morenikeji, Laolu, Gbemisola, Teniola and BUKOLA are all Fulani names
Let me know when you wake up.
Na by names?
Re: Saraki Seized My $200,000 - Omoyele Sowore Opens Up (VIDEO) by BlackPantherxXx: 3:05pm On Apr 23, 2018
Seun360:

Na by names?

No...na by tribal marks. All Yorubas have tribal marks nah

1 Like

Re: Saraki Seized My $200,000 - Omoyele Sowore Opens Up (VIDEO) by mabea: 3:19pm On Apr 23, 2018
oluwaseyi000:
Sowore may not be the very best messiah; but he is surely better by miles than the APC buhari and PDP atiku's old cargo

Like for Sowore, share for Buhari, as for Atiku - he is not even in the race
Nigerians are fond of choosing wrong leaders, no discernment whatsoever. I cant imagine people campaining for this guy.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Seized My $200,000 - Omoyele Sowore Opens Up (VIDEO) by shekauvsbuhari: 3:29pm On Apr 23, 2018
GavelSlam:
Saraki seized the money of several depositors of Societe Generale Bank.

Na him work be that.
you are one of de lazy youths that buhari is talking about. Too lazy to read few lines.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Seized My $200,000 - Omoyele Sowore Opens Up (VIDEO) by seguno2: 3:32pm On Apr 23, 2018
GavelSlam:
Don't be daft.

When the CEO of a bank tells depositors their funds no longer exist what is it other than fraud?

Oh ye lovers of iniquity.

Are you one of the uneducated youths that Buhari talked about?
Or why are you having comprehension issues

1 Like

Re: Saraki Seized My $200,000 - Omoyele Sowore Opens Up (VIDEO) by GavelSlam: 3:35pm On Apr 23, 2018
seguno2:

Are you one of the uneducated youths that Buhari talked about?
Or why are you having comprehension issues

I digressed to prove a point.

Saraki is a criminal and I can say so with conviction

What do numptiies like you stand for?
Re: Saraki Seized My $200,000 - Omoyele Sowore Opens Up (VIDEO) by Kennydoc(m): 3:41pm On Apr 23, 2018
cheesy
larion:

I have read about evil LCC and Visionscope that took over from LASTMA from him...

Here you go

http://saharareporters.com/2018/03/30/two-companies-linked-tinubu-ambode’s-aide-collect-land-use-charge-lagos-state

http://saharareporters.com/2018/03/08/lagos-new-land-use-charge-revives-tinubu-alphabeta-and-lagos-funds-controversies

http://saharareporters.com/2010/03/17/fraud-name-“toll-collection”-lekki-epe-expressway

http://saharareporters.com/2013/10/11/so-what-has-lekki-concession-company-achieved-suraj-oyewale

http://saharareporters.com/2018/02/26/wailing-remi-tinubu-modiu-olaguro

From they above reports on Tinubu and his companies...I hope you can WAKE UP and smell the coffee!!!

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Alright, but he should expose Tinubu the more. grin
Re: Saraki Seized My $200,000 - Omoyele Sowore Opens Up (VIDEO) by Kennydoc(m): 3:44pm On Apr 23, 2018
StaffofOrayan:
http://saharareporters.com/2007/10/28/bola-tinubu%E2%80%99s-140-million-v-mobile-deal-exposed-pointblanknewscom

Una sha like lies

Bros, that report is 11 years old. Tinubu hadn't bought him, and Sahara Reporters wasn't popular then.
Re: Saraki Seized My $200,000 - Omoyele Sowore Opens Up (VIDEO) by larion: 3:46pm On Apr 23, 2018
Kennydoc:
cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Alright, but he should expose Tinubu the more. grin

Lol brother, don't let's focus on that...let's focus on A better Nigeria.

My worry now is that Buhari has failed, and there's no one to beat him in 2019....

He still remains the best candidate despite being a failure.
Re: Saraki Seized My $200,000 - Omoyele Sowore Opens Up (VIDEO) by kimjongJezebel: 3:48pm On Apr 23, 2018
toye440:

ok but currently do u hv a better candidate in mind.

Everyone is aspiring now, until candidates emerge in each of the parties before I can support anyone after due considerations and assessment.

As for Buhari, even if someone gives me N10 million to vote for him, I will collect the money but can never vote for him. The money belongs to all Nigerians
Re: Saraki Seized My $200,000 - Omoyele Sowore Opens Up (VIDEO) by michoim(m): 3:48pm On Apr 23, 2018
This JUJU man!
Re: Saraki Seized My $200,000 - Omoyele Sowore Opens Up (VIDEO) by doctokwus: 3:49pm On Apr 23, 2018
Gizer:
I thought sowore said he doesnt have money...
Shows you the kind of deceptive,lying,blackmailing person he is.
The only difference btw Sowore and Buhari to me is in their levels of education,otherwise,they are both a lying no-nos to me.
Re: Saraki Seized My $200,000 - Omoyele Sowore Opens Up (VIDEO) by Kennydoc(m): 3:50pm On Apr 23, 2018
larion:

Lol brother, don't let's focus on that...let's focus on A better Nigeria.

My worry now is that Buhari has failed, and there's no one to beat him in 2019....

He still remains the best candidate despite being a failure.

Yeah.
As much as I hate to admit it, Buhari will still win in 2019, and his 2nd tenure will be much more brutal. It's a sad reality. Only a miracle can take him out of Aso Rock.
Re: Saraki Seized My $200,000 - Omoyele Sowore Opens Up (VIDEO) by obowunmi(m): 3:54pm On Apr 23, 2018
kimjongJezebel:
Sowore and blackmail is like Lai Mohammed and lies, inseparable

Sowore is a FRAUD. He needs to raise his profile.
Re: Saraki Seized My $200,000 - Omoyele Sowore Opens Up (VIDEO) by StaffofOrayan(m): 4:00pm On Apr 23, 2018
http://saharareporters.com/2018/03/30/two-companies-linked-tinubu-ambode%E2%80%99s-aide-collect-land-use-charge-lagos-state
https://twitter.com/saharareporters/status/823421134515400704?lang=en
''...@APCNigeria Bola Tinubu's Falcon jet used by Yahya Jammeh to ferry huge amounts of cash stolen from The Gambia on his way to exile..''

A lot of you would support these corrupt politicians at any cost, are the Nigerian people suffering from Stockholm's Syndrome? have you started loving your oppressors that you fight whoever tries to liberate you? NONE of Sahara reporters story has been proven false, he even challenged you all to bring just 1 story but you can't

Kennydoc:

Bros, that report is 11 years old. Tinubu hadn't bought him, and Sahara Reporters wasn't popular then.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Seized My $200,000 - Omoyele Sowore Opens Up (VIDEO) by doctokwus: 4:00pm On Apr 23, 2018
unknownsolja:
look at what this criminal said in 2017

That's just a good description of him.
People won't understand what enormous damage people like Sowore do with their lies and blackmails till they are victims.
It's better a statue symbolically rules Nigeria than the likes of Sowore and Buhari.
In Sowore all I see is a scheming,blackmailing criminal.
Re: Saraki Seized My $200,000 - Omoyele Sowore Opens Up (VIDEO) by TundeEinstein(m): 4:01pm On Apr 23, 2018
[quote author=larion post=66959233][/quote] on this issue of competence my brother don't you think that "a government of the people, for the people, by the people" does not require the president to be a guru all he needs is just to have the good of the people at heart, there are several means to get things done, if he is having a problem in any aspect of the government, it is easy to put our academic institutes(students, lecturers, educated Nigerians) to use in getting solutions. that, will even, improve the value of education because those who proffer solutions won't go without some merits. we have many Nigerians with brains willing to work if provided an enabling environment. What do you think?
Re: Saraki Seized My $200,000 - Omoyele Sowore Opens Up (VIDEO) by TundeEinstein(m): 4:02pm On Apr 23, 2018
[quote author=larion post=66959233][/quote]
on this issue of competence my brother don't you think that "a government of the people, for the people, by the people" does not require the president to be a guru all he needs is just to have the good of the people at heart, there are several means to get things done, if he is having a problem in any aspect of the government, it is easy to put our academic institutes(students, lecturers, educated Nigerians) to use in getting solutions. that, will even, improve the value of education because those who proffer solutions won't go without some merits. we have many Nigerians with brains willing to work if provided an enabling environment. What do you think?
Re: Saraki Seized My $200,000 - Omoyele Sowore Opens Up (VIDEO) by TundeEinstein(m): 4:02pm On Apr 23, 2018

on this issue of competence my brother don't you think that "a government of the people, for the people, by the people" does not require the president to be a guru all he needs is just to have the good of the people at heart, there are several means to get things done, if he is having a problem in any aspect of the government, it is easy to put our academic institutes(students, lecturers, educated Nigerians) to use in getting solutions. that, will even, improve the value of education because those who proffer solutions won't go without some merits. we have many Nigerians with brains willing to work if provided an enabling environment. What do you think?
Re: Saraki Seized My $200,000 - Omoyele Sowore Opens Up (VIDEO) by TundeEinstein(m): 4:03pm On Apr 23, 2018

Re: Saraki Seized My $200,000 - Omoyele Sowore Opens Up (VIDEO) by larion: 4:04pm On Apr 23, 2018
Kennydoc:

Yeah.
As much as I hate to admit it, Buhari will still win in 2019, and his 2nd tenure will be much more brutal. It's a sad reality. Only a miracle can take him out of Aso Rock.

Which miracle, the one that won 20 million today and about to go on a 4.5million naira expense paid trip.

Abeg leave miracle to enjoy his money....make we face our own.

See, even if we get a suitable candidate... elections will be decided in Kano and Kastina.

According to the last result and inec PVC collection, Kano will deliver 1.7million vote for Buhari, Kastina will deliver 1m. RIVERS is the only saving grace for the South, maybe 1.1, followed by akwa ibom, 900k ......no other state left.... forget all those osun and enugu.

The result is clear....

1 Like

Re: Saraki Seized My $200,000 - Omoyele Sowore Opens Up (VIDEO) by seguno2: 4:08pm On Apr 23, 2018
GavelSlam:
I digressed to prove a point.

Saraki is a criminal and I can say so with conviction

What do numptiies like you stand for?

A criminal like Buhari and all the APC people
Re: Saraki Seized My $200,000 - Omoyele Sowore Opens Up (VIDEO) by GavelSlam: 4:11pm On Apr 23, 2018
seguno2:

A criminal like Buhari and all the APC people

Whatever you say but there's more than enough evidence for Saraki .

Continue playing the fool.
Re: Saraki Seized My $200,000 - Omoyele Sowore Opens Up (VIDEO) by larion: 4:21pm On Apr 23, 2018
TundeEinstein:

Boss, I get you but let me tell you something.....don't let anybody hear ooooo.

See, if I give you 400million naira in two of your bank account, and another 150million naira cash in your house....then I follow up by saying it is yours and you can do what you like with it as it's the proceed from you connecting me to a business.

Bro, if the money land your hand gbam! You will misbehave, you go run mad....if you have previously handled 300million for your boss or someone before, even if it wasn't yours....You will mange to coordinate small.

Back to sowore, I need to see prove of how he has managed 1billion USD before I can talk about is candidacy.....it's not been ooooo, when you see live money.

Money apart, in there Nigeria that we are, if someone like sowore or that fela durotoye guy becomes president, some people will enter his office, slam his table and threaten him to sign a document he doesn't want to, he will give orders and they will not follow....and guess what nothing will happen .

See na naija we dey....sowore president and dino melaye and saraki will keep him busy for four year....he wont have the time for me and you....forget good heart.....to be effective as a president, you need power before being a president, else someone like abdulsalami abubakar and Gowon will just call you to a private meeting and say ....."oga president we need 25% of the budget for this this" and you can't say no....
Re: Saraki Seized My $200,000 - Omoyele Sowore Opens Up (VIDEO) by Kennydoc(m): 4:22pm On Apr 23, 2018
larion:

Which miracle, the one that won 20 million today and about to go on a 4.5million naira expense paid trip.

Abeg leave miracle to enjoy his money....make we face our own.

See, even if we get a suitable candidate... elections will be decided in Kano and Kastina.

According to the last result and inec PVC collection, Kano will deliver 1.7million vote for Buhari, Kastina will deliver 1m. RIVERS is the only saving grace for the South, maybe 1.1, followed by akwa ibom, 900k ......no other state left.... forget all those osun and enugu.

The result is clear....

Hahahaha. You no just well.
No be only BBN Miracle, even CeeC join sef. grin
Never say never sha. Anything is still possible.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Seized My $200,000 - Omoyele Sowore Opens Up (VIDEO) by rainylad(f): 4:30pm On Apr 23, 2018
OkoYibo:

You know their people na, they adopt criminals of every questionable character.

Crime is their mainstay.

Yeah crime is the mainstay of Igbos,

yet the most vicious and blood-curdling armed robbery heist in the history of Nigeria was carried out by Yoruba youths in Kwara State,known as 'Offa Robbery'...thats is beside the fact that the first armed robbery gang in Nigeria was started by a yorubaman named Oyenusi in the 70s...The new poo-eating strategy for ritualistic purpose is purely a yoruba affair which is very common amongst yoruba youths....

..so yeah,i can see how crime is not your 'mainstay' undecided
Re: Saraki Seized My $200,000 - Omoyele Sowore Opens Up (VIDEO) by OkoYibo: 4:32pm On Apr 23, 2018
rainylad:

Yeah crime is the mainstay of Igbos,

yet the most vicious and blood-curdling armed robbery heist in the history of Nigeria was carried out by Yoruba youths in Kwara State,known as 'Offa Robbery'...thats is beside the fact that the first armed robbery gang in Nigeria was started by a yorubaman named Oyenusi in the 70s...The new poo-eating strategy for ritualistic purpose is purely a yoruba affair which is very common amongst yoruba youths....

..so yeah,i can see how crime is not your 'mainstay' undecided

Where did I mention Igbos in my post?

I guess guilty conscience is dealing with you terribly.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wedding Of Andrew Parr And Chidiogo Akunyili In Anambra: Governor Obiano Spotted / Rivers Guber: Wike And Awara Clash In Port Harcourt / My Deductions From Meeting between d IGP, Protest Organisers - Inibehe Effiong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.