Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,665 members, 7,955,405 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:10 AM

Saraki Seized My $200,000 - Omoyele Sowore Opens Up (VIDEO) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Seized My $200,000 - Omoyele Sowore Opens Up (VIDEO) (32467 Views)

Sowore Opens Up On Abba Kyari's Death| Its A Death Of A Bad Leader / Corper Soaked In Lagos After A Party Member Beat Him Up. Video / "We Used To Kill People In PDP" - Orji Uzor Kalu Opens Up (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Seized My $200,000 - Omoyele Sowore Opens Up (VIDEO) by mike1994reds: 4:48pm On Apr 23, 2018
deji17:
Initially Sowore said that there was not much money in his account last year. Now the story has changed. What is Sowore doing with such huge amount?
Nigerians will not be this ignorant only if we take time to research and read!!! Google Sahara reporters online. EBay, Ford and sone other companies are it's donors, beside an organization that pays it's workers a minimum of 100k, I'm not surprised by such amount of money in its account.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Seized My $200,000 - Omoyele Sowore Opens Up (VIDEO) by larion: 4:55pm On Apr 23, 2018
Kennydoc:

Hahahaha. You no just well.
No be only BBN Miracle, even CeeC join sef. grin
Never say never sha. Anything is still possible.

Bros before anything is possible we have to work towards it and not depend on someone who just won 25million .

Have you seen the infograhics on abandoned PVC in nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Saraki Seized My $200,000 - Omoyele Sowore Opens Up (VIDEO) by deji17: 5:03pm On Apr 23, 2018
mike1994reds:

Nigerians will not be this ignorant only if we take time to research and read!!! Google Sahara reporters online. EBay, Ford and sone other companies are it's donors, beside an organization that pays it's workers a minimum of 100k, I'm not surprised by such amount of money in its account.

This is what your Sowore shared few months ago. If he is suffering from Amnesia like yourself, some of us don't. The guy is proving to be a fraud day in day out.

At the moment, there’s an ongoing court case between Nigerian Senate President, Bukola Saraki and Sahara Reporters publisher, Omoyele Sowore which led to a court ruling to freeze the accounts of Sowore.

Now, the New York based publisher has taken to social media to share screenshots of his bank accounts in Nigeria and America saying, ‘Please understand that my Nigerian accounts have been frozen via a kangaroo court order obtained from a Jankara judge in Ilorin, Kwara state’.

See his full post below…

Folks: Let me just act goofy today by declaring all my private bank accounts publicly just so that so some of you can get some answers you need.

It is important to let you know that the Bank Of America (BOFA) bank account summary being bandied around by Bukola Saraki and his minions yesterday was manufactured since last week. I do not have a personal or investment account at BOFA.

However, after hitting them hard yesterday revealing their fraudulent legal judgements in Ilorin, they had to resort to something.

These screenshots of my accounts both in the US and Nigeria were taken today.

Please understand that my Nigerian accounts have been frozen via a kangaroo court order obtained from a Jankara judge in Ilorin, Kwara state.

My confirmed cash balance across two (US and Nigeria) continents as of this morning stands at $6,213 minus $6, 100 and debit card balance of $100 frozen in my GTB account. My account balance in Naira is less than N2,000.

My available bank cash today in the US is approximately $13!
I also have close to £10 left from funds that I exchanged while in the UK this weekend.

Mind you I am not seeking anyone’s sympathy, there is no need for it.

https://www.davinadiaries.com/accounts-frozen-sahara-reporters-publisher-omoyele-sowore-says-shares-account-balance/
Re: Saraki Seized My $200,000 - Omoyele Sowore Opens Up (VIDEO) by Kennydoc(m): 6:34pm On Apr 23, 2018
larion:

Bros before anything is possible we have to work towards it and not depend on someone who just won 25million .

Have you seen the infograhics on abandoned PVC in Nigeria?

That thing weak me, I swear.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Seized My $200,000 - Omoyele Sowore Opens Up (VIDEO) by ihatesycophant(m): 9:05pm On Apr 23, 2018
GavelSlam:

Don't be daft.

When the CEO of a bank tells depositors their funds no longer exist what is it other than fraud?

Oh ye lovers of iniquity.
How daft you are? What is the correlation between what Sowere said and what you imported to the narrative? Even if you hate Saraki with every blood in your vein, can't you just take a minute and be reasonable for a minute.
Saraki never take law into his own hand to freeze his account but the court did. He even appealed the case and the appellate court had no sat on the case till date.
I know you don't even know what it mean for a man to be defamed. Freedom of the media does not give anyone freedom to defame, it's against our law. Mingling this case with the society bank issue is bad and childish of you. These are two different issues on a different slate. The way we think in this part of the world depict exactly what Buhari said about Nigeria youths.
Re: Saraki Seized My $200,000 - Omoyele Sowore Opens Up (VIDEO) by TundeEinstein(m): 10:55pm On Apr 23, 2018
larion:

Boss, I get you but let me tell you something.....don't let anybody hear ooooo.

See, if I give you 400million naira in two of your bank account, and another 150million naira cash in your house....then I follow up by saying it is yours and you can do what you like with it as it's the proceed from you connecting me to a business.

Bro, if the money land your hand gbam! You will misbehave, you go run mad....if you have previously handled 300million for your boss or someone before, even if it wasn't yours....You will mange to coordinate small.

Back to sowore, I need to see prove of how he has managed 1billion USD before I can talk about is candidacy.....it's not been ooooo, when you see live money.

Money apart, in there Nigeria that we are, if someone like sowore or that fela durotoye guy becomes president, some people will enter his office, slam his table and threaten him to sign a document he doesn't want to, he will give orders and they will not follow....and guess what nothing will happen .

See na naija we dey....sowore president and dino melaye and saraki will keep him busy for four year....he wont have the time for me and you....forget good heart.....to be effective as a president, you need power before being a president, else someone like abdulsalami abubakar and Gowon will just call you to a private meeting and say ....."oga president we need 25% of the budget for this this" and you can't say no....

Honestly bros, na true you talk. But e dey make me wonder say plenty people no know much about this Sowore guy.. the guy need to work hard has regards putting his past feats out there so people will know what he is capable of. The Sowore I know from the days of NADECO VS Military govt, the Sowore that dares to expose the likes of James Ibori, Dino Melaye's dirty secrets etc, joined with the strong backing of the people of Nigeria will not be a man that somebody will slam hand on table for. As per whether he give order they Will follow or not. That is a question of his leadership ability which is evident from his days as the president of UNILAG student union president, even spearheading Sahara reporters to become a force to bothered about with credibility. Maybe the guy still deserve benefit of doubt sha. Mind you he is also not a small boy mans is 47years old
Re: Saraki Seized My $200,000 - Omoyele Sowore Opens Up (VIDEO) by GavelSlam: 3:56am On Apr 24, 2018
ihatesycophant:
How daft you are? What is the correlation between what Sowere said and what you imported to the narrative? Even if you hate Saraki with every blood in your vein, can't you just take a minute and be reasonable for a minute.
Saraki never take law into his own hand to freeze his account but the court did. He even appealed the case and the appellate court had no sat on the case till date.
I know you don't even know what it mean for a man to be defamed. Freedom of the media does not give anyone freedom to defame, it's against our law. Mingling this case with the society bank issue is bad and childish of you. These are two different issues on a different slate. The way we think in this part of the world depict exactly what Buhari said about Nigeria youths.

Shut your gut.

Saraki would continue to be heckled for cheating hardworking Nigerians of their funds.

Coming to tell me both cases are not related. So What?

The man is a thief and any opportunity I have to call him so I would.

If Saraki is feeding you he doesn't feed me and all the depositors whose money he stole.

Nonsense.
Re: Saraki Seized My $200,000 - Omoyele Sowore Opens Up (VIDEO) by OBAGADAFFI: 4:09pm On Apr 24, 2018
unknownsolja:
look at what this criminal said in 2017

These screenshots of my accounts both in the US and Nigeria were taken today.

Please understand that my Nigerian accounts have been frozen via a kangaroo court order obtained from a Jankara judge in Ilorin, Kwara state.

My confirmed cash balance across two (US and Nigeria) continents as of this morning stands at $6,213 minus $6, 100 and debit card balance of $100 frozen in my GTB account. My account balance in Naira is less than N2,000.

My available bank cash today in the US is approximately $13!
I also have close to £10 left from funds that I exchanged while in the UK his weekend.

Mind you I am not seeking anyone's sympathy, there is no need for it.

I remember this story.

Sowore was claiming something else .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Seized My $200,000 - Omoyele Sowore Opens Up (VIDEO) by Pecuman: 2:06pm On May 08, 2018
deji17:
Initially Sowore said that there was not much money in his account last year. Now the story has changed. What is Sowore doing with such huge amount?
he lives in the USA so 200,000 would be a small amount there school fees alone there can be up to the equivalent of 40 million and the minimum wage there is $6 per hour with a part time job being 4 hours in a month someone living on minimum wage takes 257,000 naira home in a month so yeah for someone living in and having a job in USA it is a small amount it can't even pay for his plane ticket back to New York, USA
Re: Saraki Seized My $200,000 - Omoyele Sowore Opens Up (VIDEO) by jumobi1(m): 2:38pm On May 08, 2018
Pecuman:
he lives in the USA so 200,000 would be a small amount there school fees alone there can be up to the equivalent of 40 million and the minimum wage there is $6 per hour with a part time job being 4 hours in a month someone living on minimum wage takes 257,000 naira home in a month so yeah for someone living in and having a job in USA it is a small amount it can't even pay for his plane ticket back to New York, USA

Dollars.
Re: Saraki Seized My $200,000 - Omoyele Sowore Opens Up (VIDEO) by deji17: 3:02pm On May 08, 2018
Pecuman:
Read the article again. The amount in question is $200,000 and not N200,000. Please learn to pay attention to the details.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) / My Deductions From Meeting between d IGP, Protest Organisers - Inibehe Effiong / Rivers Rerun: Corps Member's Experience As INEC Worker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.