Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,284 members, 7,867,757 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:49 PM

Kate Middleton, Duchess Of Cambridge Gives Birth To A Boy - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kate Middleton, Duchess Of Cambridge Gives Birth To A Boy (14236 Views)

Kate Middleton Has Cancer (Video) / “I'm 43% Nigerian” - Duchess Of Sussex Meghan Markle Stirs Reactions, Opens Up / Meet Kate Middleton's Royal Baby Number Three (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kate Middleton, Duchess Of Cambridge Gives Birth To A Boy by maestroferddi: 7:34pm On Apr 23, 2018
kmcutez:

Try giving birth. I'm sure the stress will make you look like her grandfather, not even the father.
Make I hear word.

What has child-bearing got to do with ultra-rapid post-marital aging?

Maybe the likes of Michelle Obama who knew how to take care of herself never gave birth...

Most women threw caution to the wind as soon as they marry. They would start getting sloppy and fat.

If you like don't care of your looks.

Hiding under the excuse of child-bearing is not a smart argument.
Re: Kate Middleton, Duchess Of Cambridge Gives Birth To A Boy by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 23, 2018
maestroferddi:
Make I hear word.

What has child-bearing got to do with ultra-rapid post-marital aging?

Maybe the likes of Michelle Obama who knew how to take care of herself never gave birth...

Most women threw caution to the wind as soon as they marry. They would start getting sloppy and fat.

If you like don't care of your looks.

Hiding under the excuse of child-bearing is not a smart argument.

Well Kate is not sloppy and fat. She looks very smart and skinny. So what do you think is the cause of her rapid aging?

2 Likes

Re: Kate Middleton, Duchess Of Cambridge Gives Birth To A Boy by maestroferddi: 7:48pm On Apr 23, 2018
kmcutez:

Well Kate is not sloppy and fat. She looks very smart and skinny. So what do you think is the cause of her rapid aging?
Are you sure you are seeing well?

She looks skinny to you in that picture...like seriously?

She is clearly not fit that is why she is looking a little flabby and old.

A conscious woman should factor in baby fat and prepare herself to minimize its effect as much as possible.
Re: Kate Middleton, Duchess Of Cambridge Gives Birth To A Boy by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 23, 2018
maestroferddi:

A conscious woman should factor in baby fat and prepare herself to minimize its effect as much as possible.

Na wa o. She just gave birth. You don't want her to heal before she starts going to the gym?

She is probably breastfeeding the baby, so up all night. Do you know the effect of not sleeping properly at night. The cortisol running rampant in her body.

Her hormones out of wack due to the childbirth.

How do you expect her to look?

1 Like

Re: Kate Middleton, Duchess Of Cambridge Gives Birth To A Boy by maestroferddi: 8:04pm On Apr 23, 2018
kmcutez:

Na wa o. She just gave birth. You don't want her to heal before she starts going to the gym? She is probably breastfeeding the baby, so up all night. How do you expect her to look? Do you know the effect of not sleeping properly at night. The cortisol running rampant in her body. Her hormones out of sack due to the childbirth. How do you expect her to look?
So much for your Mothering 101 lecture...

Maybe I am just seeing breast-feeding mothers for the first time...

Leave that thing. She should keep herself in shape ojare.
Re: Kate Middleton, Duchess Of Cambridge Gives Birth To A Boy by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 23, 2018
maestroferddi:
So much for your Mothering 101 lecture...

Maybe I am just seeing breast-feeding mothers for the first time...

Leave that thing. She should keep herself in shape ojare.

How many breast- feeding mothers have you seen to come up with a statistic?

Or don't you know the statistics point to most women putting on some good amount of weight when pregnant and breast feeding.

1 Like

Re: Kate Middleton, Duchess Of Cambridge Gives Birth To A Boy by Rosskii: 8:24pm On Apr 23, 2018
dominique:

Yes, Prince Harry's wedding with Meghan Markle was moved forward because of Kate's pregnancy. They were not thrilled about it but they had to accept it

Yet their prime minister will not insult them o. How many Nigerians have the time to camp in front of an hospital and wait for a birth announcement sef?

Why will the prime minister insult them when they are coming to worship their elite lords? It's exactly what the prime minister wants. Sheeple.

If you line up in front of the hospital to welcome Buhari's latest daughter or grandaughter to this earth, will he insult you? No he won't. He will even give you money if he sees you.

1 Like

Re: Kate Middleton, Duchess Of Cambridge Gives Birth To A Boy by maestroferddi: 8:43pm On Apr 23, 2018
kmcutez:

How many breast- feeding mothers have you seen to come up with a statistic?

Or don't you know the statistics point to most women putting on some good amount of weight when pregnant and breast feeding.
Putting up a little baby fat is the not same as looking flat out old...

The way she is looking has little to do with her child-birth.

She is not the first person to give birth. What should fifth-time or more mothers say?
Re: Kate Middleton, Duchess Of Cambridge Gives Birth To A Boy by dominique(f): 9:38pm On Apr 23, 2018
maestroferddi:

You will never know what it feels like to have your stomach swell up to six times it's original size

You will never know how it feel like to have raging hormones distort your physical appearance

You will never wake up at night to breastfeed a baby

You will never experience the stress that comes with taking care of young children which is a round the clock job and being pregnant at the same time.

YET

You feel you have the right to judge women whose looks have taken a turn for the worse due to having and raising babies? Don't ever judge a person unless you walk an inch in their shoes. In this case, you never will so DON'T JUDGE!

This particular princess doesn't have a live in nanny, she takes care of her two kids on her own while fulfilling royal obligations. I have seen photos of her running after her older son while heavily pregnant with this baby. When she was pictured taking him to the car, her face looked visibly stressed and wornout. Will it not be a tad insensitive of me to criticize her looks at that point in time? Don't criticize what you will never understand.

2 Likes

Re: Kate Middleton, Duchess Of Cambridge Gives Birth To A Boy by Tellemall: 10:33pm On Apr 23, 2018
dominique:

You will never know what it feels like to have your stomach swell up to six times it's original size

You will never know how it feel like to have raging hormones distort your physical appearance

You will never experience the stress that comes with taking care of young children which is a round the clock job and being pregnant at the same time.

YET

You feel you have the right to judge women whose looks have taken a turn for the worse due to having and raising babies? Don't ever judge a person unless you walk an inch in their shoes. In this case, you never will so DON'T JUDGE!

This particular princess doesn't have a live in nanny, she takes care of her two kids on her own while fulfilling royal obligations. I have seen photos of her running after her older son while heavily pregnant with this baby. When she was pictured taking him to the car, her face looked visibly stressed and wornout. Will it not be a tad insensitive of me to criticize her looks at that point in time? Don't criticize what you will never understand.

She does have a nanny, thank you very much.

But it's her smoking that aged her. She always looked old prior to the babies and the British media was never short of news on it.

Can't fault the rest of your write up, though.
Re: Kate Middleton, Duchess Of Cambridge Gives Birth To A Boy by Nobody: 10:41pm On Apr 23, 2018
maestroferddi:
Women age so fast...

She is looking like his mother.

White women age faster
Re: Kate Middleton, Duchess Of Cambridge Gives Birth To A Boy by AidlifeOnline(m): 10:47pm On Apr 23, 2018
Tellemall:

I knew the post touched you because you're a smoker.

You'll get this lesson only once, so pay attention (if you can think beyond the imaginary world the green stuff has put you into).

All smokers think other people are not better than them. It's suddenly like smoking marijuana has made you the better person. You are better for knowingly getting old from smoking and trying to force the world to smoke with you and follow you along the path of smoking, right?

Now, carry your poverty addled logic that has been exacerbated by enough smoking and bundle your steaming lungs to somewhere safe. Next thing you will want to fake a laugh and tell us you're a KPMG executive.

Whether you think you're a worse person for it or you know you really are, smoking causes premature ageing. And destroys the mental faculties of those who smoke weed.

Fewlish nigit.

I am very sorry 4 d insults.... My mind hasn't been @Pze. 4giv me broda
Re: Kate Middleton, Duchess Of Cambridge Gives Birth To A Boy by maestroferddi: 11:27pm On Apr 23, 2018
dominique:

YET

Is not pointless getting emotional?

Michelle Obama is an example of how a woman should take care of herself.

You tell me Michelle is not a mother...

If you mindlessly choose to over-burden herself at the expense of her well-being, then she should not forget that men will always be men.
Re: Kate Middleton, Duchess Of Cambridge Gives Birth To A Boy by dominique(f): 4:22am On Apr 24, 2018
maestroferddi:
Is not pointless getting emotional?

Michelle Obama is an example of how a woman should take care of herself.

You tell me Michelle is not a mother...

If you mindlessly choose to over-burden herself at the expense of her well-being, then she should not forget that men will always be men.

Did you know how Michelle Obama looked when her children were tots like the duchess'? Do you know how many make-up artists and botox injections (which she will never admit) that put Michelle together to achieve that look? American elites are very flamboyant while Brit royals are very conservative. So comparing Kate to Michelle is too far off the mark. It makes more sense to compare Kate with Fergie duchess of York and Michelle to Melania Trump.

Not surprising that your point is to justify infidelity. You guys will be quick to bash a woman's look after having babies saying its why they "go out". If y'all are not able to provide her with a plastic surgeon, fitness instructor, dietician, round the clock style team and of course an army of nannies and helps (which is what most celebs use to whip themselves into shape), you have no rights to complain.

1 Like

Re: Kate Middleton, Duchess Of Cambridge Gives Birth To A Boy by Tellemall: 4:43am On Apr 24, 2018
AidlifeOnline:

I am very sorry 4 d insults.... My mind hasn't been @Pze. 4giv me broda

If you wish to insult people, do not bring their parents into it otherwise anything can happen to you. A bit of friendly advice.

Go in peace.

1 Like

Re: Kate Middleton, Duchess Of Cambridge Gives Birth To A Boy by maestroferddi: 8:58am On Apr 24, 2018
dominique:

Did you know how Michelle Obama looked when her children were tots like the duchess'? Do you know how many make-up artists and botox injections (which she will never admit) that put Michelle together to achieve that look? American elites are very flamboyant while Brit royals are very conservative. So comparing Kate to Michelle is too far off the mark. It makes more sense to compare Kate with Fergie duchess of York and Michelle to Melania Trump.

Not surprising that your point is to justify infidelity. You guys will be quick to bash a woman's look after having babies saying its why they "go out". If y'all are not able to provide her with a plastic surgeon, fitness instructor, dietician, round the clock style team and of course an army of nannies and helps (which is what most celebs use to whip themselves into shape), you have no rights to complain.
LWTMB
*Laff wan tear my bele*

Women and envy/bad bele are like 5 and 6...

You should have kukuma said Michelle sustained her shape via plastic surgery...

You had better got your priorities right instead of making misleading propositions...

Amarachi Kanu-Nwankwo was no athlete when she got married to Kanu. She could have allowed herself to start looking funny with the strange assumption that nobody expects a child-bearing mother to look good.

But what did she do? She smartly elected to come up to speed by pushing herself. Today she is happy, her husband is happy and people are praising/admiring her.

Borrow a leaf from Amarachi and Michelle, who is, at least, an amateur athlete. You can do it. Stop giving yourself defeating excuses.

I always stay around stadiums in whichever city I visit and I can tell you of countless mothers and housewives who turn up for aerobics and fitness exercises.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who's Greater - Mugabe (Who Took His Peoples Land Back) Or Mandela (Who Didn't) / The UK Legalises Same-Sex Marriage / Davidylan Challenges Motivation & Usefulness of 'Relief Efforts' for Haiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.