Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,476 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

Which Of These Printers Is Better For A Student's Business? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Of These Printers Is Better For A Student's Business? (416 Views)

Student Business: How Much Do You Need To Start A POS Business In Nigeria / Dummy Cheque Printers In Nigeria / Is Raw Honey Better For You Than Sugar? Check This Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Printers Is Better For A Student's Business? by Reedarh: 1:35pm On Apr 23, 2018
Good day everyone.
Please I'd like to go into the printing business in school but I cannot afford a large printer,so I checked online and I need to know how good the deskjet printer is compared to the laser jet printer, it's advantages and disadvantages.
Thank to.
Re: Which Of These Printers Is Better For A Student's Business? by feodan: 1:44pm On Apr 23, 2018
Hmm nice attempt, how i wish i knoW About it, but no pb u'll find an expert in this field that will give u a reasonable answer just relax and have fun. I'm also into printing business but mine is printing press stuff not photocoying and co
Re: Which Of These Printers Is Better For A Student's Business? by adaeze91(f): 3:13pm On Apr 23, 2018
Destjet is cheaper but it not good for business pls try and save more money to buy laser jet.
Re: Which Of These Printers Is Better For A Student's Business? by Reedarh: 3:52pm On Apr 23, 2018
adaeze91:
Destjet is cheaper but it not good for business pls try and save more money to buy laser jet.
okay thank you
Re: Which Of These Printers Is Better For A Student's Business? by luckygirl02(f): 3:52pm On Apr 23, 2018
Deskjet is cheaper to buy but difficult to maintain cos it uses inks alot. Try and save up for laserjet. It might be expensive at first but you will enjoy it in the long run. i think the ink is cheap too
Re: Which Of These Printers Is Better For A Student's Business? by Reedarh: 3:53pm On Apr 23, 2018
feodan:
Hmm nice attempt, how i wish i knoW About it, but no pb u'll find an expert in this field that will give u a reasonable answer just relax and have fun. I'm also into printing business but mine is printing press stuff not photocoying and co
Okay thanks�
Re: Which Of These Printers Is Better For A Student's Business? by Reedarh: 3:56pm On Apr 23, 2018
luckygirl02:
Deskjet is cheaper to buy but difficult to maintain cos it uses inks alot. Try and save up for laserjet. It might be expensive at first but you will enjoy it in the long run. i think the ink is cheap too
Alright I'll try. Sorry if I may ask, does the laser jet uses heavy power or it uses the normal power as a normal home appliance
Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Azura Power Project ‘ll Complicate Nigeria’s Power Challenges —fashola / Solar Panel / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.