Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

World's Most Dangerous Website. (only For People Wey Get Mind And Guts) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / World's Most Dangerous Website. (only For People Wey Get Mind And Guts) (5330 Views)

Simplepay Contact Address For People That Had Their Money Trapped / 8 Ways You Can Mess Up Your SEO, No 2 Is The Most Dangerous! / Do You Have Interest And Capable Of managing website for people (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

World's Most Dangerous Website. (only For People Wey Get Mind And Guts) by cocaineaddict(m): 1:39pm On Apr 23, 2018
Www.bestgore.com. www.deathaddict.Com come back and tell me what you saw

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: World's Most Dangerous Website. (only For People Wey Get Mind And Guts) by troublemakea(m): 1:44pm On Apr 23, 2018
cocaineaddict:
Www.bestgore.com. come back and tell me what you saw

embarassed
Re: World's Most Dangerous Website. (only For People Wey Get Mind And Guts) by troublemakea(m): 1:45pm On Apr 23, 2018
cocaineaddict:

Omg damn that lil girl tho

had to back out real quick like jeez embarassed
Re: World's Most Dangerous Website. (only For People Wey Get Mind And Guts) by IdeyFindWife: 1:49pm On Apr 23, 2018
cocaineaddict:
Bestgore?
Even the cocaine for ur eye go clear
Talk about ends results of 1000 Ways to Die
Funny, even horror flicks ain't trending like that no more these days
Guess folks've explained away everything worth fearing except the death itself

1 Like

Re: World's Most Dangerous Website. (only For People Wey Get Mind And Guts) by MISEDUCATIONS: 1:52pm On Apr 23, 2018
been 2 yrs visiting that website.its run by some canadian guy and yar its hell on earth. been downloading their vids especially the mexican, colombian and brazilian drug cartel decapitations. that shìt sends shivers down your spine. downloaded this other vid of a guy being cut to pieces alive, legs then arms then head. thats some strong stuff.
when they cut off rival women's heads no fvcks given you see pvssy means nothing to the drug cartels. damnnn
Re: World's Most Dangerous Website. (only For People Wey Get Mind And Guts) by onecornerboy(m): 2:53pm On Apr 23, 2018
NOTHING'S SCARING IN THERE

1 Like

Re: World's Most Dangerous Website. (only For People Wey Get Mind And Guts) by Gofwane(m): 4:20pm On Apr 23, 2018
Damn! These oyinbo guys are sick!

Just imagine, they are even having anal sex with the corpse of dead ladies
Re: World's Most Dangerous Website. (only For People Wey Get Mind And Guts) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 23, 2018
What's scary there na?
Re: World's Most Dangerous Website. (only For People Wey Get Mind And Guts) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Apr 23, 2018
Nothing new to me. If you've been to a destroyed or dislodged ISIS camp, you'll see severed heads and decaying bodies everywhere. Those guys are devils.
Re: World's Most Dangerous Website. (only For People Wey Get Mind And Guts) by dominique(f): 4:34pm On Apr 23, 2018
Couldn't go past the home page warning embarassed. I want to sleep through the night without nightmares biko
Re: World's Most Dangerous Website. (only For People Wey Get Mind And Guts) by DALE917(f): 4:46pm On Apr 23, 2018
Thanks for the warning

I ain't going there grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: World's Most Dangerous Website. (only For People Wey Get Mind And Guts) by 2O17: 5:31pm On Apr 23, 2018
Ah! Scary World out there embarassed
Re: World's Most Dangerous Website. (only For People Wey Get Mind And Guts) by imam07: 6:08pm On Apr 23, 2018
Try deathadict site and u will run
Re: World's Most Dangerous Website. (only For People Wey Get Mind And Guts) by cocaineaddict(m): 6:39pm On Apr 23, 2018
DALE917:
Thanks for the warning

I ain't going there grin
Jus try small. Some guys say Diaz nothing scary in there
Re: World's Most Dangerous Website. (only For People Wey Get Mind And Guts) by BlackPantherxXx: 6:43pm On Apr 23, 2018
Ladies and gents...

I am tempted to visit the site to see what the fuss is about...BUT

Just pray you don't ever get involved in any investigations or be under suspicion in the West.

They would scour all your web history and no matter how much you scrub it, it would be retrieved

An example was the sick Okoro/Okonkwo Dr who had an history of sex molestation. His phone was checked and they saw a pervert fucking a snake.

Be warned!

3 Likes

Re: World's Most Dangerous Website. (only For People Wey Get Mind And Guts) by nelsonebby(m): 7:14pm On Apr 23, 2018
BlackPantherxXx:
Ladies and gents...

I am tempted to visit the site to see what the fuss is about...BUT

Just pray you don't ever get involved in any investigations or be under suspicion in the West.

They would scour all your web history and no matter how much you scrub it, it would be retrieved

An example was the sick Okoro/Okonkwo Dr who had an history of sex molestation. His phone was checked and they saw a pervert fucking a snake.

Be warned!
Please don’t

I can’t drink my yogurt anymore

E nor go better for this OP. sad

2 Likes

Re: World's Most Dangerous Website. (only For People Wey Get Mind And Guts) by Twoclans(f): 7:24pm On Apr 23, 2018
Dat site looks too ocultic abeg.

Lefulefu Come and see evil site shocked
Re: World's Most Dangerous Website. (only For People Wey Get Mind And Guts) by Obainoneandonly(m): 8:25pm On Apr 23, 2018
just checked it out.d site is a sick site,if you know say u no get mind no enter o,no enter o.I dey take God beg you.all the videos there are very sick videos.if police should by any chance see any of those videos in ur fone,I swear u will b arrested

2 Likes

Re: World's Most Dangerous Website. (only For People Wey Get Mind And Guts) by FuckFuckBoy(m): 8:48pm On Apr 23, 2018
Gosh! I almost threw up.Na who send me cry

2 Likes

Re: World's Most Dangerous Website. (only For People Wey Get Mind And Guts) by FuckFuckBoy(m): 8:50pm On Apr 23, 2018
Twoclans:

Lefulefu is only interested in ukwu related matters grin
Re: World's Most Dangerous Website. (only For People Wey Get Mind And Guts) by tuhamworld: 9:14pm On Apr 23, 2018
DALE917:
Thanks for the warning
I ain't going there grin
I wish i should not go there too but my curiosity no wan gree
Re: World's Most Dangerous Website. (only For People Wey Get Mind And Guts) by Twoclans(f): 9:18pm On Apr 23, 2018
FuckFuckBoy:
grin grin grin

True talk. If the thread had ukwu women he would have answered me by now angry

That your dp is hmmmmmm wink Lefulefu come and take a look at FuckFuckBoy's DP.
Re: World's Most Dangerous Website. (only For People Wey Get Mind And Guts) by opalk(m): 9:40pm On Apr 23, 2018
ScaRy Shit
Re: World's Most Dangerous Website. (only For People Wey Get Mind And Guts) by Finstar: 9:54pm On Apr 23, 2018
Nothing scary abeg.. Just horrendous deaths on camera.
Re: World's Most Dangerous Website. (only For People Wey Get Mind And Guts) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 23, 2018
FuckFuckBoy:
God of messi! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked@ ur dp shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: World's Most Dangerous Website. (only For People Wey Get Mind And Guts) by Gudiza(m): 10:11pm On Apr 23, 2018
^^^ nothing dey dere bah??

I swear ISIS dey learn where those mexican cartel dey.

That stuff about 'flaying'......Pure 990BC Savagery!!.

spent a large chunk of my day watching it page by page ...

now I can say for certain I'm not the same man that woke up this morning.
Re: World's Most Dangerous Website. (only For People Wey Get Mind And Guts) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 23, 2018
Twoclans:

aghhhhh! u were bold enuf to click dat link? shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: World's Most Dangerous Website. (only For People Wey Get Mind And Guts) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Apr 23, 2018
Twoclans:

grin grin grin

True talk. If the thread had ukwu women he would have answered me by now angry

That your dp is hmmmmmm wink Lefulefu come and take a look at FuckFuckBoy's DP.
come on wink wink wink..u know iyam always at ur beck and call wink

1 Like

Re: World's Most Dangerous Website. (only For People Wey Get Mind And Guts) by Martin0(m): 10:15pm On Apr 23, 2018
lefulefu:
God of messi! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked@ ur dp shocked shocked shocked
mehn nor be small thing oogrin

1 Like

Re: World's Most Dangerous Website. (only For People Wey Get Mind And Guts) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 23, 2018
Martin0:

mehn nor be small thing oogrin
d breast if dem take am stone persin e fit kill persin.thank god na moderate size bobbi i prefer cheesy

1 Like

Re: World's Most Dangerous Website. (only For People Wey Get Mind And Guts) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Apr 23, 2018
I dreamt I was going to be on a thread like this some years ago. Now it's all coming back to me like a dejavu

1 Like

Re: World's Most Dangerous Website. (only For People Wey Get Mind And Guts) by Martin0(m): 10:32pm On Apr 23, 2018
lefulefu:

d breast if dem take am stone persin e fit kill persin.thank god na moderate size bobbi i prefer cheesy

hahahahahahah Ur mouth eh, come o Lefulefu u know osubi for warri?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Add Your Website Trademark On Videos With Your Android Device / Help! Before I Enter Another Waterloo, Is Syskay.com A Good Host? / Top 7 Proxy Sites To Unblock Any Website Out There

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.