Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

"I Want To Have Sex With You" - Lady Tells Davido - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Want To Have Sex With You" - Lady Tells Davido (48336 Views)

It's Painful - Chioma Tells Davido As He Fondles Her Boobs On A Flight (video) / If Anything Happens To Me, It's On You" Ayo Jaguda Tells Davido Following Threat / "I Slept With Tuface In 2014 In Detroit" - Lady Tells Annie Idibia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Want To Have Sex With You" - Lady Tells Davido by Adeyeye09(m): 4:00pm On Apr 23, 2018
This is why most men treat ladies like hoes.....
Re: "I Want To Have Sex With You" - Lady Tells Davido by Nobody: 4:03pm On Apr 23, 2018
Osasnidas:
potential baby mama spotted.

later on, she go say "men are scum"
That's y I always tell people that Nigeria doesn't have feminists. They are only embittered souls who recently got heartbroken by someone. Feminism in Nigeria is unreal.

2 Likes

Re: "I Want To Have Sex With You" - Lady Tells Davido by jiorhemen(m): 4:05pm On Apr 23, 2018
IamAirforce1:
This pretty lady has offered free sex to Davido.

She took to her social media page to offer Davido her honeypot for free
All Davido needs to do was to say "Yes" and her Pussy will be his .

See photo below smiley
Please, you people should stop using the phrase "free sex". It's a wrong mindset. Sex is not a commodity, so it can't be described as "free" or "unfree". It is an action between two people. Guys who use the phrase "free sex" make girls think they are doing men a favour when they have sex with men without collecting money. Sex does not fall into the category of what should be described as "free" because it is not a commodity. It is not a favour from a girl to a man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Want To Have Sex With You" - Lady Tells Davido by kezbaba19(m): 4:10pm On Apr 23, 2018
hmmm! somebody's Daughter
Re: "I Want To Have Sex With You" - Lady Tells Davido by sulakishop(m): 4:11pm On Apr 23, 2018
Olosho everywhere
Re: "I Want To Have Sex With You" - Lady Tells Davido by Reeberry: 4:21pm On Apr 23, 2018
rita25:
this girl must be a product of a leaked condom or she was conceived by a woman raped by armed rubbers....no decency flow in her blood at all embarassed
Hahaha.
Re: "I Want To Have Sex With You" - Lady Tells Davido by Reeberry: 4:22pm On Apr 23, 2018
jiorhemen:

Please, you people should stop using the phrase "free sex". It's a wrong mindset. Sex is not a commodity, so it can't be described as "free" or "unfree". It is an action between two people. Guys who use the phrase "free sex" make girls think they are doing men a favour when they have sex with men without collecting money. Sex does not fall into the category of what should be described as "free" because it is not a commodity. It is not a favour from a girl to a man.
Tell them.
Re: "I Want To Have Sex With You" - Lady Tells Davido by Reeberry: 4:24pm On Apr 23, 2018
Earthbound:

Your moniker, do you have any idea what it means in Yoruba?

Some might think you're a transgender.
Or a male using (f).

Okomile
Re: "I Want To Have Sex With You" - Lady Tells Davido by Reeberry: 4:25pm On Apr 23, 2018
emperormossad:

angry angry
shocked
Wee you keep kwayet
You should even keep.quiet because it is true.
Re: "I Want To Have Sex With You" - Lady Tells Davido by Printerscanner: 4:34pm On Apr 23, 2018
Here is another unfortunate child. A lazy youth with no future.
Re: "I Want To Have Sex With You" - Lady Tells Davido by PierreDeFermath(m): 4:38pm On Apr 23, 2018
only ugly girls act like this in social media and in real life. you would never see a girl that's fine like Juliet Ibrahim (that level of beauty) act this way.
BTW,this is the finest Davido pic. I've ever seen,he doesn't look close to being this good,he's way finer than he is in this pic because of the angle of the picture,all that turtle head has cleared off and upwards angle changed it to an oblong face. picture can deceive sha
Re: "I Want To Have Sex With You" - Lady Tells Davido by Wilheim74: 4:43pm On Apr 23, 2018
too cheap
Re: "I Want To Have Sex With You" - Lady Tells Davido by bammy777(m): 4:47pm On Apr 23, 2018
seriously I like this girl. Most ladies want to Bleep Davido but won't talk. she is just truthful. love u mojss bby
Re: "I Want To Have Sex With You" - Lady Tells Davido by PierreDeFermath(m): 4:47pm On Apr 23, 2018
labisibrass:
And someone is destined to marry this latrine!
OK a mad man like her can marry her. men with class don't come near these types of women

2 Likes

Re: "I Want To Have Sex With You" - Lady Tells Davido by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 23, 2018
Lol, she wants her share of the banana. Women and celebrities
Re: "I Want To Have Sex With You" - Lady Tells Davido by PierreDeFermath(m): 4:51pm On Apr 23, 2018
dapsoneh:
name one chance be that.. But honestly those girls also never plan to marry OK. They are Oloshos
time will tell,girls like marriage more than men because they have expiry date. when the likes of Kim K,etc are marrying,why wouldn't this latrine want to marry? but she can't be compared with Kim because Kim was so rich before marriage and riches attract men. Kanye can do whatever he likes but Kim can't because she has philandered in the past and its when known to everyone. their type don't talk if their husband cheats on them
Re: "I Want To Have Sex With You" - Lady Tells Davido by PierreDeFermath(m): 5:02pm On Apr 23, 2018
bammy777:
seriously I like this girl. Most ladies want to Bleep Davido but won't talk. she is just truthful. love u mojss bby
speak for yourself and stop generalising. just tell us you want to Bleep Davido if given the chance. you homo.
I heard gays are getting plenty in Nigeria,wasted generation.
to the topic,I'm straight and have never wished I could Bleep most Nigerian female celebs,it doesn't just appeal to me and that's how it is for women too. Davido is average looking and rich women see rich men everyday and does that mean they want to Bleep them? only gays would think everyone feel the way they feel
Re: "I Want To Have Sex With You" - Lady Tells Davido by bammy777(m): 5:12pm On Apr 23, 2018
PierreDeFermath:
speak for yourself and stop generalising. just tell us you want to Bleep Davido if given the chance. you homo.
I heard gays are getting plenty in Nigeria,wasted generation.
to the topic,I'm straight and have never wished I could Bleep most Nigerian female celebs,it doesn't just appeal to me and that's how it is for women too. Davido is average looking and rich women see rich men everyday and does that mean they want to Bleep them? only gays would think everyone feel the way they feel
yur farra na homo. oponu oshi
Re: "I Want To Have Sex With You" - Lady Tells Davido by PierreDeFermath(m): 5:30pm On Apr 23, 2018
bammy777:
yur farra na homo. oponu oshi
keep camouflaging there. you gay. this is a faceless forum. nobody would arrest you
Re: "I Want To Have Sex With You" - Lady Tells Davido by adetes: 5:31pm On Apr 23, 2018
I don't kno wat to say, this one doesn't get parental care, were omo

1 Like

Re: "I Want To Have Sex With You" - Lady Tells Davido by PierreDeFermath(m): 5:33pm On Apr 23, 2018
rita25:
this girl must be a product of a leaked condom or she was conceived by a woman raped by armed rubbers....no decency flow in her blood at all embarassed
maybe a prostitute gave birth to her or her mother was raped by an armed robber
Re: "I Want To Have Sex With You" - Lady Tells Davido by Nobody: 5:47pm On Apr 23, 2018
IamAirforce1:
This pretty lady has offered free sex to Davido.

She took to her social media page to offer Davido her honeypot for free
All Davido needs to do was to say "Yes" and her Pussy will be his .

See photo below smiley

This lady is among those people allowing our president to be telling us we are lazy. Can you imagine! She is not shy at all. Even, if Davido says na open air he wants am DS one go open d pot free. Rederede.
Re: "I Want To Have Sex With You" - Lady Tells Davido by nanakgh(m): 5:47pm On Apr 23, 2018
PrincessB1:
Free pussy, free sexual transmitted infection shocked

the ones we pay for are no better
Re: "I Want To Have Sex With You" - Lady Tells Davido by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 23, 2018
PierreDeFermath:
OK a mad man like her can marry her. men with class don't come near these types of women

Yes, jare.
Re: "I Want To Have Sex With You" - Lady Tells Davido by Chiboto414: 5:50pm On Apr 23, 2018
WilliamsNedd:
amazing.....

Make 5k daily directly to your bank account just by using your facebook account for ads sharing. Follow the link on my signature.
pls, how does it works.??thanks
Re: "I Want To Have Sex With You" - Lady Tells Davido by WilliamsNedd: 5:57pm On Apr 23, 2018
Chiboto414:
pls, how does it works.??thanks

follow the link
Re: "I Want To Have Sex With You" - Lady Tells Davido by Jackipapa: 6:02pm On Apr 23, 2018
Small time yut go dey blame Buhari
Re: "I Want To Have Sex With You" - Lady Tells Davido by Franky9584(m): 6:09pm On Apr 23, 2018
ashawooo
Re: "I Want To Have Sex With You" - Lady Tells Davido by Richylange(m): 6:28pm On Apr 23, 2018
nairavsdollars:
HIV chief marketing officer and career terminator
Soo sorry for her
Re: "I Want To Have Sex With You" - Lady Tells Davido by FisifunKododada: 6:44pm On Apr 23, 2018
Shameless generation - I bow for u na
Re: "I Want To Have Sex With You" - Lady Tells Davido by chutzea: 6:44pm On Apr 23, 2018
Hmmmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#BBNaija: Efe And The Last 4 Housemates Unite On Media Tour / Emma Ehumadu Carrying Regina Daniels In Throwback Photo / Kemi Afolabi Flaunts Her Husband And Daughter In Adorable Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.