Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,232 members, 7,836,116 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

My Boyfriend Happens To Be My Sister's Ex. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Happens To Be My Sister's Ex. (573 Views)

My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend / 39 And Pregnant But My Boyfriend Says He's Not Ready. / I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Happens To Be My Sister's Ex. by Lanikemi: 4:25pm On Apr 23, 2018
My Boyfriend happens to be my sister's Ex and i love him so much.

please advice.
Re: My Boyfriend Happens To Be My Sister's Ex. by Saff(f): 4:26pm On Apr 23, 2018
Don’t do it. Don’t do it.
Re: My Boyfriend Happens To Be My Sister's Ex. by daviesblaze(m): 4:28pm On Apr 23, 2018
your sister's EX!! meaning they are done and over. enjoy your love life dear grin grin by the way, spending time with me will make your sister forget about her ex. check my pp to see what am taking about cheesy cheesy
Re: My Boyfriend Happens To Be My Sister's Ex. by Offpoint: 4:30pm On Apr 23, 2018
Lucky guy, it's not easy tasting honey prepared by one person twice.

Just imagine you and your sister talking dirty..

sister1: his A-style is maaad
sister2: you ain't see nothin'yet... wait for his G-Style

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Happens To Be My Sister's Ex. by sinaj(f): 4:33pm On Apr 23, 2018
Oops!

Toh bad. That guy lacks conscience gaan!
Re: My Boyfriend Happens To Be My Sister's Ex. by Henitan24(f): 4:34pm On Apr 23, 2018
Donstan18 your attention is needed here asap cheesy

But dear @op love is everywhere so quickly talk to legs and leave the relationship asap, you don't deserves what your sister has thrown in the dust bin if at all your sister was the one at fault but don't still go ahead with the relationship.

#1cent
Re: My Boyfriend Happens To Be My Sister's Ex. by donstan18: 4:35pm On Apr 23, 2018
Henitan24:
Donstan18 your attention is needed here asap cheesy

But dear @op love is everywhere so quickly talk to legs and leave the relationship asap, you don't deserves what your sister has thrown in the dust bin if at all your sister was the one at fault but don't still go ahead with the relationship.

#1cent

Why did you say she shouldn't go ahead with the relationship?

What if they are into each other?
Re: My Boyfriend Happens To Be My Sister's Ex. by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 23, 2018
please back off from that relationship he's not the only man available in this planet earth. for bleeps sake he is your sister's ex meaning it can create discord between you and your sister. blood over outsiders
Re: My Boyfriend Happens To Be My Sister's Ex. by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 23, 2018

I'm Tired Of This Section
Re: My Boyfriend Happens To Be My Sister's Ex. by sirBLUNT: 5:16pm On Apr 23, 2018
Why should she back off? to all does saying she should...
now op tell us did you know he was dating your sister before? or you later found out after you started dating,if your answer is the later then pls don't listen to all does saying you should break up with him but rather try to find out why he broke up with your sister, it maybe that it was even your sister that hurt him dont let sentiment overwrite your sense of logical reasoning,there's a man for every woman who knows if you guys are destine to be together and the fact that it dint work out between him and your sister doesn't mean it wont work out between you two,but try and find out what really happen between him and your sister cos it will be foolish of you if you just break up with him simple because he once dated your sister,when he might the right man for you who will make you happy...DON'T BE FOOLISH!
Re: My Boyfriend Happens To Be My Sister's Ex. by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:35pm On Apr 23, 2018
if the dude is already your BF, what advice are you expecting here exactly?! what is the purpose since you guys are already dating? will you dump him if NLers look down on your union?! did you dump him when your sista was against such union?!

abeg, live your life and be merry, while accepting the consequences of your actions!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

When A Lady Have Sex!!! No To Premarital Sex / Relationships Called Off / Photos From The Biggest Gay Party That Held In Accra, Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.