Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,565 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:14 PM

Make money on Uber & Taxify; Buy the Guide to Rideshare 3 by Taxi App Guy - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make money on Uber & Taxify; Buy the Guide to Rideshare 3 by Taxi App Guy (12803 Views)

List Your Car On Uber / Taxify (amazing Weekly Revenue) / If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / Taxify/uber Partners And Drivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Make money on Uber & Taxify; Buy the Guide to Rideshare 3 by Taxi App Guy by taxiappguy: 4:23pm On Feb 21, 2019
libero05:

Hi, please what is the least car accepted on the uber platform in terms of year as at 2019, i plan on starting with the least acceptable corolla though, your response would be appreciated, thanks.
Year 2000
Re: Make money on Uber & Taxify; Buy the Guide to Rideshare 3 by Taxi App Guy by libero05(m): 4:44pm On Feb 21, 2019
taxiappguy:

Year 2000
Thanks for your response!

1 Like

Re: Make money on Uber & Taxify; Buy the Guide to Rideshare 3 by Taxi App Guy by taxiappguy: 7:32pm On Feb 21, 2019
libero05:

Thanks for your response!
You are welcome
Re: Make money on Uber & Taxify; Buy the Guide to Rideshare 3 by Taxi App Guy by taxiappguy: 9:50am On Mar 03, 2019
Hello everyone
Re: Make money on Uber & Taxify; Buy the Guide to Rideshare 3 by Taxi App Guy by taxiappguy: 2:45pm On Mar 05, 2019
Hello everyone
Re: Make money on Uber & Taxify; Buy the Guide to Rideshare 3 by Taxi App Guy by taxiappguy: 7:20pm On Mar 05, 2019
Hello,
This is for the several people who want to register their car on Uber but don't have the time or knowledge.
I am offering a service to register your Uber vehicle for you.
This includes vehicle purchase, vehicle registration, Uber registration, vehicle inspection and driver on-boarding amongst many other things we do.
If you need someone to help register your vehicle for you, just give me a call.
Taxi App Guy
Re: Make money on Uber & Taxify; Buy the Guide to Rideshare 3 by Taxi App Guy by taxiappguy: 10:20am On Mar 06, 2019
Hello
Re: Make money on Uber & Taxify; Buy the Guide to Rideshare 3 by Taxi App Guy by taxiappguy: 3:21pm On Mar 06, 2019
taxiappguy:
Hello everyone
Re: Make money on Uber & Taxify; Buy the Guide to Rideshare 3 by Taxi App Guy by taxiappguy: 3:05pm On Mar 07, 2019
Hello everyone
Re: Make money on Uber & Taxify; Buy the Guide to Rideshare 3 by Taxi App Guy by taxiappguy: 11:20am On Mar 09, 2019
Hello
Re: Make money on Uber & Taxify; Buy the Guide to Rideshare 3 by Taxi App Guy by taxiappguy: 1:25pm On Mar 10, 2019
taxiappguy:
Hello everyone,
This thread is a continuation of this one; https://www.nairaland.com/3374339/make-money-uber-taxify-abuja

I have changed my operating name form oaksfivefarms to taxiappguy. This is to better coincide with the corporate image we are pushing out. And to better align with our specific goal of ride share.

So please, feel free to tag along.

Re: Make money on Uber & Taxify; Buy the Guide to Rideshare 3 by Taxi App Guy by taxiappguy: 3:30pm On Mar 10, 2019
Happy Sunday everyone.
Re: Make money on Uber & Taxify; Buy the Guide to Rideshare 3 by Taxi App Guy by taxiappguy: 1:30pm On Mar 15, 2019
taxiappguy:
Hello,
This is for the several people who want to register their car on Uber but don't have the time or knowledge.
I am offering a service to register your Uber vehicle for you.
This includes vehicle purchase, vehicle registration, Uber registration, vehicle inspection and driver on-boarding amongst many other things we do.
If you need someone to help register your vehicle for you, just give me a call.
Taxi App Guy
Re: Make money on Uber & Taxify; Buy the Guide to Rideshare 3 by Taxi App Guy by taxiappguy: 10:55am On Mar 18, 2019
Hello

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Flour Mills PLC (FMN PC) At 60! Nigeria’s Largest Food & Agro-Allied Group Is 60 / Keystone Bank, MD In Trouble Over N4bn Illegal Transaction / Banks Dollar Sale Falls As Naira Weakens To 1,479/Dollar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.