Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,324 members, 7,819,107 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Make money on Uber & Taxify; Buy the Guide to Rideshare 3 by Taxi App Guy - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make money on Uber & Taxify; Buy the Guide to Rideshare 3 by Taxi App Guy (12515 Views)

List Your Car On Uber / Taxify (amazing Weekly Revenue) / If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / Taxify/uber Partners And Drivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Make money on Uber & Taxify; Buy the Guide to Rideshare 3 by Taxi App Guy by taxiappguy: 9:43pm On May 09, 2018
dru23:

Since we are on the thread to learn and exchange ideas from others.. This is a warning to currant or would be investors. It is
IMPERTIVE that you start collecting security deposit for your car .. Drivers are getting lazy now and the time u use to run around chasing them for your money, would have safe time and energy with a security deposit.. Make sure the driver drops something before releasing your car.. We know that must can't drop full week rental, but make sure they drop at least 10k and nothing less than that .once they start owning up to that amount collect your car key ooo.. Investors keep in mind you have bank loans to pay o. Bank manager will not pity you if you can't repay your loan.. Keep in mind this is a doggy dog eat business world we are in. Be honest with yourself and ask urself how much u as a partner is making after expenses . Keep in mind o.. A word is always enough for the wise..
Thank you, I have started to do this for a while now, I also have other measures to prevent such. Besides any driver that messes me up won't drive again on the platform, I make sure of that. I have had to learn from experience (sometimes the hard way)in this game. I do it so my clients don't have to go through the same pains.
Re: Make money on Uber & Taxify; Buy the Guide to Rideshare 3 by Taxi App Guy by dru23(m): 10:39pm On May 09, 2018
taxiappguy:

Thank you, I have started to do this for a while now, I also have other measures to prevent such. Besides any driver that messes me up won't drive again on the platform, I make sure of that. I don't mean this in any demeaning way but drivers have taught me lessons.

It is a jungle out there.. At least it will reduce the madness small. How much do u ask for? And as it wrk well for you so far
Re: Make money on Uber & Taxify; Buy the Guide to Rideshare 3 by Taxi App Guy by taxiappguy: 10:56pm On May 09, 2018
dru23:

It is a jungle out there.. At least it will reduce the madness small. How much do u ask for? And as it wrk well for you so far
Well, so far so good. I usually ask for at least half .
It makes it much harder to get a driver though, but at the end of the day, I promise its worth it.
Re: Make money on Uber & Taxify; Buy the Guide to Rideshare 3 by Taxi App Guy by dru23(m): 11:42pm On May 09, 2018
taxiappguy:

Well, so far so good. I usually ask for at least half .
It makes it much harder to get a driver though, but at the end of the day, I promise its worth it.

Re: Make money on Uber & Taxify; Buy the Guide to Rideshare 3 by Taxi App Guy by taxiappguy: 11:45pm On May 09, 2018
dru23:

Exactly
Re: Make money on Uber & Taxify; Buy the Guide to Rideshare 3 by Taxi App Guy by bluezeski(m): 2:40pm On May 14, 2018
need a Reg driver at taxify or Uber. for Toyota corolla 2005. must live at Ajah area or Surulere. must be ready to commit 60k for insurance & tracking, after which he'll deduct the 60k in 6 weeks instalment and rent the vehicle at 30k per week. WhatsApp me or call on 08082000180 (Mr. Ik).
Re: Make money on Uber & Taxify; Buy the Guide to Rideshare 3 by Taxi App Guy by taxiappguy: 5:04pm On May 14, 2018
bluezeski:
need a Reg driver at taxify or Uber. for Toyota corolla 2005. must live at Ajah area or Surulere. must be ready to commit 60k for insurance & tracking, after which he'll deduct the 60k in 6 weeks instalment and rent the vehicle at 30k per week. WhatsApp me or call on 08082000180 (Mr. Ik).

I truly hope you can get such a deal
Re: Make money on Uber & Taxify; Buy the Guide to Rideshare 3 by Taxi App Guy by taxiappguy: 8:59pm On May 15, 2018
Hello everyone
Re: Make money on Uber & Taxify; Buy the Guide to Rideshare 3 by Taxi App Guy by taxiappguy: 3:14pm On May 18, 2018
Do you really know who is driving your Uber vehicle for you?
Do you have an ironclad agreement with your partner-driver?
How protected is your Uber and Taxify investment?

Available resources for protecting your Uber business:

1. Guide to uber book: A book for partner-drivers who intend to register and make money with Uber.

2. Partner-Driver rental agreement template: A rental agreement template that lays out relationship between car owner and renter.
This document protects both parties.

3. Partner-Driver hire purchase agreement template: A hire purchase agreement template that lays out relationship between Car Owner and hirer.

4. Guarantor's form: A guarantor's form to provide your driver with for verifying his/her guarantor.

5. Vehicle handover, inspection and return checklists: These are checklist that detail the exact condition of the car in diagram and written form. When handing over the car to the driver, it is very important to complete a Vehicle handover Checklist, during inspection, it is equally important to fill out a Vehicle Inspection Checklist, and during return, in order to check any level of damage to car, the handover checklist is compared to the Return Checklist, any damage discovered between the two documents determines whether vehicle was returned in the shape it was given out

We can also write a feasibility study particularly tailored to your investment needs.

Call us Today
Re: Make money on Uber & Taxify; Buy the Guide to Rideshare 3 by Taxi App Guy by taxiappguy: 9:17pm On May 21, 2018
Hello everyone
Re: Make money on Uber & Taxify; Buy the Guide to Rideshare 3 by Taxi App Guy by taxiappguy: 2:50pm On May 22, 2018
Hello,
Taxify is giving free rides out again

For first time users, you can input the code SM47W into your app.
This will give you 3,000 Naira Free.
Re: Make money on Uber & Taxify; Buy the Guide to Rideshare 3 by Taxi App Guy by taxiappguy: 2:55pm On May 22, 2018
Insurance is very very important for ridesharing, your car is your business, traversing the city making money for you. It only makes sense to protect that investment.
Uber announced its insurance policy for drivers, and the figures seem good.

Here are Uber’s insurance figures:
Medical expenses Up to NGN 2,250,000*

Ground ambulance Expenses NGN 20,000

Permanent disability (total or partial) Up to NGN 7,500,000

Death Up to NGN 7,500,000

Funeral Expenses NGN 100,000

Annual cost to partner NGN 0

*Medical expenses amounting to less than ₦10,000 are not covered.

But there is one fact that isn’t here, and that fact is very important.
Uber’s insurance only covers Period 2 and Period 3. Period 2 kicks off as soon as the driver accepts a ride request, all the way till when the driver picks the rider. Period 3 kicks off as soon as the rider enters your car.
These are the two periods you are covered for in Uber’s insurance policy for drivers.
This means that Period 1- which is when you are not online on the app or when you are online but don’t have a trip request yet- is intensely risky for Ride share drivers.

This is called the rideshare gap.
Any unfortunate event that happens during this period is not covered by Uber’s insurance.

Needless to say, it is extremely important to safeguard yourself and your vehicle from hazards that may occur as a result of driving around town ferrying passengers all day
Do not treat your Insurance with kid gloves, get a good cover, one that takes into cognizant your job as a rideshare partner-driver.

You can send me a what's app if you would like to know who I believe the best insurance is for ride-sharing.

Cheers.
Taxi App Guy
Re: Make money on Uber & Taxify; Buy the Guide to Rideshare 3 by Taxi App Guy by taxiappguy: 6:35pm On May 22, 2018
One experience every single person should try once in their life time is becoming an Uber driver. It is a fantastic experience, full of ups and downs. But absolutely enjoyable.
I took the plunge in September 2016. Up till then, I had only heard good things about it. How much money you could make, how many places you got to visit and how many people you got to meet. I love to interact with intelligent people.
So i went in head first, and I have to say it has been a great experience.
I am someone you could call a semi-pro Uber driver, I guess.
Since September 2016, I have done a grand total of 900 trips, an average of about 10 trips every week. And in this time I have made a good deal of money, and met a handful of people. I have met a less than savoury customer once or twice, but the majority of my riders are wonderful people.
I find that usually if I respect myself, people tend to do the same with themselves. And I am fine with that.
I make good money driving, indeed anybody can, combining hard and smart work. I have a plan and I stick to it, I know when and where to drive even if I don't drive that often.
And the conversations, oh the conversations I have had and the ones I have listened in on(unfortunately, I don't have much of a choice). All I can say is wonderful. Absolutely wonderful.
And I have been to a lot of nice places.
Because I am very service oriented and make sure to give every single rider a great experience, I now have friends all around the city. And for some inexplicable reason, I tend to have riders who are really cool.
Personally, I think every adventurous person should give driving on Uber a try. Because after all is said and done, what could beat having fun while you make money.
Re: Make money on Uber & Taxify; Buy the Guide to Rideshare 3 by Taxi App Guy by taxiappguy: 2:23am On May 23, 2018
Hello everyone
Re: Make money on Uber & Taxify; Buy the Guide to Rideshare 3 by Taxi App Guy by taxiappguy: 6:28pm On May 23, 2018
Protect your investment Today
All you need is the Taxi App Guy's "Guide to Uber" Packet.

Here is what it contains

1. Guide to uber book

2. Partner-Driver rental agreement template

3. Partner-Driver hire purchase agreement template

4. Guarantor form

5. Vehicle handover, inspection and return checklists

Call or Whatsapp (Whatsapp allows us serve you better)

Re: Make money on Uber & Taxify; Buy the Guide to Rideshare 3 by Taxi App Guy by taxiappguy: 2:56am On May 24, 2018
Hello everyone
Re: Make money on Uber & Taxify; Buy the Guide to Rideshare 3 by Taxi App Guy by taxiappguy: 3:21am On May 24, 2018
How protected is your Uber investment?
Call Taxi App Guy to find out.
Taxi
Re: Make money on Uber & Taxify; Buy the Guide to Rideshare 3 by Taxi App Guy by taxiappguy: 5:22pm On May 24, 2018
How protected is your Uber investment?

After going through this thread, I have realised one really important thing.
"Assurance" is simply not enough, you have to key your investment with an ironclad agreement and other key documents.

Here is a sneak peak into what we have for protecting your business.

- Up to date hire purchase.
- Up to date rental agreements.
- Guarantor form.
- Vehicle inspection checklists.
- A Guide to Uber for both Partners and Drivers.

We can give you free advice on Uber-compliant insurance and security trackers for the total safety of your asset.

Dont play with your investment.

Call Taxi App Guy today and we will quickly have your sorted out.

Taxi App Guy
Re: Make money on Uber & Taxify; Buy the Guide to Rideshare 3 by Taxi App Guy by taxiappguy: 10:03am On May 25, 2018
Hello everyone,
Do you really know who is driving your Uber vehicle?
Do you have an ironclad agreement with your Renter/hirer?

Available resources for protecting your Rideshare business:

- Partner-Driver rental agreement template: An up to date rental agreement template that lays out relationship between car owner and renter.

- Partner-Driver hire purchase agreement template: An up to date hire purchase agreement template that lays out relationship between Car Owner and hirer.

- Guarantor form: A guarantor form to provide your renter/hirer with for verifying his/her guarantor.

- Vehicle handover, inspection and return checklists: These are checklists that detail the exact condition of the car in diagram and written form. When handing over the car to the renter/hirer, it is very important to complete a Vehicle handover Checklist, during inspection, it is equally important to fill out a Vehicle Inspection Checklist, and during return, in order to check any level of damage to car, the handover checklist is compared to the Return Checklist, any damage discovered between the two documents determines whether vehicle was returned in the shape it was given out or not.

While we all pray for non-defaulting and responsible drivers. It is equally important to take steps to secure your investment in case of an unforeseen dispute.

Don't allow your renter/hirer play on your intelligence with your investment.

Pm me, Thanks.
Re: Make money on Uber & Taxify; Buy the Guide to Rideshare 3 by Taxi App Guy by taxiappguy: 7:35pm On May 25, 2018

Taxi App Guy is the number one fleet management agent in Abuja. We manage vehicles for people who want to register and make money with their car from ridesharing, predominantly Uber and Taxify.

We also have resources for those who are more interested in managing their vehicles themselves. Our resources are for new investors or current owners who want to save money, gain knowledge or protect their investment on Uber.

Purchase the Guide to uber book and get free resources for securing your business.

The Guide to Uber is a book for partner-drivers who intend to register and make money with Uber. The book comes with a lot of freebies.

Here is a list of our free resources for protecting your Uber business.

1. Partner-Driver rental agreement : A rental agreement template that lays out relationship between car owner and renter.
This document protects car owner in case of a dispute.

2. Partner-Driver hire purchase agreement: A hire purchase agreement template that lays out relationship between Car Owner and hirer. This document protects car owner in case of a dispute.

3. Guarantor form: A guarantor form to provide your driver with for verifying his/her guarantor.

4. Vehicle handover, inspection and return checklists: These are checklist that detail the exact condition of your vehicle in diagram and written form. It details the working conditions of all systems on the vehicle at handover, inspection and return. Any discrepancy discovered between the 3 documents determines whether vehicle was returned in the shape it was given out or damaged by hirer.

We can also write a feasibility study particularly tailored to your investment needs.

Call or Whatsapp today
Re: Make money on Uber & Taxify; Buy the Guide to Rideshare 3 by Taxi App Guy by taxiappguy: 9:02am On May 26, 2018
Hello everyone,
Do you really know who is driving your Uber vehicle?
Do you have an ironclad agreement with your Renter/hirer?

Available resources for protecting your Rideshare business:

- Partner-Driver rental agreement template: An up to date rental agreement template that lays out relationship between car owner and renter.

- Partner-Driver hire purchase agreement template: An up to date hire purchase agreement template that lays out relationship between Car Owner and hirer.

- Guarantor form: A guarantor form to provide your renter/hirer with for verifying his/her guarantor.

- Vehicle handover, inspection and return checklists: These are checklists that detail the exact condition of the car in diagram and written form. When handing over the car to the renter/hirer, it is very important to complete a Vehicle handover Checklist, during inspection, it is equally important to fill out a Vehicle Inspection Checklist, and during return, in order to check any level of damage to car, the handover checklist is compared to the Return Checklist, any damage discovered between the two documents determines whether vehicle was returned in the shape it was given out or not.

While we all pray for non-defaulting and responsible drivers. It is equally important to take steps to secure your investment in case of an unforeseen dispute.

Don't allow your renter/hirer play on your intelligence with your investment.
Call us today

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We’re Going Bankrupt, Non-oil Exporters Cry Out / Shoprite To Open Its Sixth Store In KWARA Mall / Naira Crashes Further To N445 Per dollar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.