Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,546 members, 7,812,721 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

Meet Kate Middleton's Royal Baby Number Three (photos) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Meet Kate Middleton's Royal Baby Number Three (photos) (21643 Views)

Kate Middleton Has Cancer (Video) / King Charles III Officially Names William, Kate, Prince And Princess Of Wales / Kate Middleton, Duchess Of Cambridge Gives Birth To A Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Kate Middleton's Royal Baby Number Three (photos) by Nobody: 11:42pm On Apr 23, 2018
-

2 Likes

Re: Meet Kate Middleton's Royal Baby Number Three (photos) by Nobody: 11:49pm On Apr 23, 2018
-

1 Like

Re: Meet Kate Middleton's Royal Baby Number Three (photos) by Nobody: 11:59pm On Apr 23, 2018
-

1 Like

Re: Meet Kate Middleton's Royal Baby Number Three (photos) by castrokins(m): 12:27am On Apr 24, 2018
NwaAmaikpe Will Say Anything To Draw LIKES.

She/He Might Not Be As Intelligent As You Believe.

Ladyhippolyta88:
Try and have sense you don't joke with everything.Kate married William in 2011 and they had George in 2013,Charlotte in 2015 and the yet to be named baby 2018. So I wonder how she is unleashing babies like the useless word you used.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Kate Middleton's Royal Baby Number Three (photos) by Nobody: 12:32am On Apr 24, 2018
Saff:
I’m so over the royal family. I sincerely do not get why people obsess over them. What have they done for the United Kingdom?

The royal family brings in good money yearly. What they bring in a year, Buhari won't bring in 50 years.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Kate Middleton's Royal Baby Number Three (photos) by Nobody: 12:34am On Apr 24, 2018
Jadenmcfadden:
The Current Queen's great grand father ( Edward VII)had 3 kids . the first son passed away , and the second son George V( The current Queen's grand father) became King .
King George V had two kids . basically, King George IV(The Current queen's father ) inherited the throne from his older brother(Edward VIII) who was very rebellious and uninterested , he abdicated the throne and moved to the US with his new American Wife,(Actress Wallis Simpson).

Queen Elizabeth's great grand father Edward VII was Queen Victoria's great grand Nephew. Queen Victoria her self inherited the throne from her father's older brother (King William IV) whose daughter (princess Elizabeth of Clarence) died young at 26.
I like looking at the old photos and find it interesting how the events unfold through generations . It all makes me realize the urgency of time and vanity of life

You sabi book. Fate has something in store for all of us. Queen Elizabeth II won't even be queen if that Edward no be mumu shaa. Kudos!

3 Likes

Re: Meet Kate Middleton's Royal Baby Number Three (photos) by Nobody: 12:36am On Apr 24, 2018
Jadenmcfadden:
Queen Elizabeth with her late sister( princess Margaret)

King George VI with his two daughters . he said "take care of your younger sister "

The late Princess Margaret was rebellious ooo. More like King Edward and when Queen Elizabeth II won't let her marry a divorcee , she was angry with her for many years but later became best of friends later on. She died in 2002, few months after the death of their mom, the Queen mother.

4 Likes

Re: Meet Kate Middleton's Royal Baby Number Three (photos) by steveDpro: 12:50am On Apr 24, 2018
Ok
Re: Meet Kate Middleton's Royal Baby Number Three (photos) by AfricanMagic(m): 1:46am On Apr 24, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This Kate Middleton is obviously a lady in the streets and a freak in the sheet.

With the way she's unleashing these babies, it's safe to say that she is a nymphomaniac.
Can't she be as focussed as Hillary Clinton who has just one kid?
are you the one paying their pikin school fees,why d para?

3 Likes

Re: Meet Kate Middleton's Royal Baby Number Three (photos) by Nobody: 3:15am On Apr 24, 2018
Are you serious? (
Saff:
I’m so over the royal family. I sincerely do not get why people obsess over them. What have they done for the United Kingdom?
Re: Meet Kate Middleton's Royal Baby Number Three (photos) by Nobody: 4:47am On Apr 24, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Kate Middleton's Royal Baby Number Three (photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 6:21am On Apr 24, 2018
This Kate is another octomom in the making, she gives birth almost every year.

1 Like

Re: Meet Kate Middleton's Royal Baby Number Three (photos) by Pusyiter(m): 7:46am On Apr 24, 2018
Run away babe....where have you been?
XhosaNostra:
This Kate is another octomom in the making, she gives birth almost every year.
Re: Meet Kate Middleton's Royal Baby Number Three (photos) by Upaka(f): 8:36am On Apr 24, 2018
So happy for them. But why the heels naa

1 Like

Re: Meet Kate Middleton's Royal Baby Number Three (photos) by Ayotemide(f): 9:10am On Apr 24, 2018
dominique:
You popped out a baby today and you're already out on the streets in heels parading the baby. Not one of the perks of marrying into royalty. I wonder if the American actress will be able to handle this lifestyle

I found it totally unneccessary, she just had a baby through those legs! how she is standing on those heels must be some endurance test. i did not like it at all.

1 Like

Re: Meet Kate Middleton's Royal Baby Number Three (photos) by Ussyberry(m): 9:14am On Apr 24, 2018
emmmmmmm.................young bald prince, it have do. no more pikins ehn. IT HAVE DO!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Meet Kate Middleton's Royal Baby Number Three (photos) by dominique(f): 11:33am On Apr 24, 2018
Ayotemide:

I found it totally unneccessary, she just had a baby through those legs! how she is standing on those heels must be some endurance test. i did not like it at all.

And she had to paste a smile on her face too, that's royals for you

2 Likes

Re: Meet Kate Middleton's Royal Baby Number Three (photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 11:57am On Apr 24, 2018
Pusyiter:
Run away babe....where have you been?

Been around.
Re: Meet Kate Middleton's Royal Baby Number Three (photos) by PalmW: 12:01pm On Apr 24, 2018
@ NwaAmaikpe
Having three kids is not too much. Why compare her to Hillary Clinton. How are you sure Hillary didn't want to have more kids. Bitterness
Re: Meet Kate Middleton's Royal Baby Number Three (photos) by donstan18: 12:21pm On Apr 24, 2018
Saff:
did I say it is?
I need your help, can I ask?
Re: Meet Kate Middleton's Royal Baby Number Three (photos) by donstan18: 1:35pm On Apr 24, 2018
Saff:
did I say it is?
It's kinda urgent, you are the third person i'm about to ask that.
Re: Meet Kate Middleton's Royal Baby Number Three (photos) by Saff(f): 5:13pm On Apr 24, 2018
donstan18:

It's kinda urgent, you are the third person i'm about to ask that.
hey. What’s the problem?
Re: Meet Kate Middleton's Royal Baby Number Three (photos) by donstan18: 10:46pm On Apr 24, 2018
Saff:
hey. What’s the problem?
Hey kiss are you there?
Re: Meet Kate Middleton's Royal Baby Number Three (photos) by Saff(f): 10:48pm On Apr 24, 2018
donstan18:

Hey kiss are you there?
yeah
Re: Meet Kate Middleton's Royal Baby Number Three (photos) by donstan18: 10:56pm On Apr 24, 2018
Saff:
yeah

I earlier mentioned you today as one of the few three persons i decided to ask for a favour from , but you didn't reply on time. embarassed it's ok, I did got the favour shaa smiley So, I'm sorry for disturbing.

With that said, how conversant are you with diaries on Nland?
Re: Meet Kate Middleton's Royal Baby Number Three (photos) by donstan18: 9:22am On Apr 25, 2018
Saff:
yeah
?
Re: Meet Kate Middleton's Royal Baby Number Three (photos) by Saff(f): 9:27am On Apr 25, 2018
donstan18:

?
I read diaries often. Why?
Re: Meet Kate Middleton's Royal Baby Number Three (photos) by donstan18: 9:32am On Apr 25, 2018
Saff:
I read diaries often. Why?

What's the major risk involved?

Why I asked? Needed to know how it positives and negatives someone, does reading ones diary change your looks towards the person?

Hope I'm not asking much?
Re: Meet Kate Middleton's Royal Baby Number Three (photos) by Saff(f): 9:37am On Apr 25, 2018
donstan18:

What's the major risk involved?

Why I asked? Needed to know how it positives and negatives someone, does reading ones diary change your looks towards the person?

Hope I'm not asking much?
why are you asking me this?
Re: Meet Kate Middleton's Royal Baby Number Three (photos) by donstan18: 9:39am On Apr 25, 2018
Saff:
why are you asking me this?
Are you uncomfortable with the questions?
Re: Meet Kate Middleton's Royal Baby Number Three (photos) by Saff(f): 9:40am On Apr 25, 2018
donstan18:

Are you uncomfortable with the questions?
it’s just weird

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Israel Attack: How Elon Musk’s X Removed Hamas-linked Accounts Over EU Law / Niger Republic Mourns 137 Victims After Deadliest Attack In Recent Memory / Xenophobia: Zambian Radio Station Stops Playing South African Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.