Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,736 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:18 PM

Meet Kate Middleton's Royal Baby Number Three (photos) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Meet Kate Middleton's Royal Baby Number Three (photos) (21645 Views)

Kate Middleton Has Cancer (Video) / King Charles III Officially Names William, Kate, Prince And Princess Of Wales / Kate Middleton, Duchess Of Cambridge Gives Birth To A Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Kate Middleton's Royal Baby Number Three (photos) by donstan18: 9:43am On Apr 25, 2018
Saff:
it’s just weird

You have every reason to feel weird about it, most especially because of who's asking and why he chose to ask you out of other Nlanders.

Can you now free yourself and see it as a normal question?
Re: Meet Kate Middleton's Royal Baby Number Three (photos) by Pusyiter(m): 10:40am On Apr 25, 2018
You did not even bother to respond to the message, why?
XhosaNostra:

Been around.
Re: Meet Kate Middleton's Royal Baby Number Three (photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 10:58am On Apr 25, 2018
Pusyiter:
You did not even bother to respond to the message, why?

I prefer this method of communication.
Re: Meet Kate Middleton's Royal Baby Number Three (photos) by Saff(f): 2:02pm On Apr 25, 2018
donstan18:

You have every reason to feel weird about it, most especially because of who's asking and why he chose to ask you out of other Nlanders.

Can you now free yourself and see it as a normal question?
well I simply can’t judge someone from reading their diary, I have to know them personally. Sometimes we express things out of emotions, like anger, loneliness depression etc. Doesn’t necessarily define your character.

1 Like

Re: Meet Kate Middleton's Royal Baby Number Three (photos) by Pusyiter(m): 3:18pm On Apr 25, 2018
grin O.Y.O cool
XhosaNostra:

I prefer this method of communication.

1 Like

Re: Meet Kate Middleton's Royal Baby Number Three (photos) by donstan18: 7:50pm On Apr 25, 2018
Saff:
well I simply can’t judge someone from reading their diary, I have to know them personally. Sometimes we express things out of emotions, like anger, loneliness depression etc. Doesn’t necessarily define your character.

Wow! Nice.

What if it's being used against you, how would you react to it? kiss

Be honest!
Re: Meet Kate Middleton's Royal Baby Number Three (photos) by Saff(f): 7:53pm On Apr 25, 2018
donstan18:

Wow! Nice.

What if it's being used against you, how would you react to it? kiss

Be honest!
I don’t care. Sincerely I truly don’t. People judge me on here and call me names, I’m not losing any second of sleep. It’s just the internet.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Kate Middleton's Royal Baby Number Three (photos) by donstan18: 8:28pm On Apr 25, 2018
Saff:
I don’t care. Sincerely I truly don’t. People judge me on here and call me names, I’m not losing any second of sleep. It’s just the internet.

Lol, that's strong of you if you really said the truth.

Why and what do you think I'm asking all these?
Re: Meet Kate Middleton's Royal Baby Number Three (photos) by Saff(f): 8:41pm On Apr 25, 2018
donstan18:

Lol, that's strong of you if you really said the truth.

Why and what do you think I'm asking all these?
I have no clue
Re: Meet Kate Middleton's Royal Baby Number Three (photos) by Uyiii: 8:45pm On Apr 25, 2018
Saff:
I have no clue
Lolcheesy
very straight girl with less fvcks on how fake peeps portray their fake retardëd lives online.
nice mentality dear, you should keep it up, eveningsmiley

3 Likes

Re: Meet Kate Middleton's Royal Baby Number Three (photos) by donstan18: 8:45pm On Apr 25, 2018
Saff:
I have no clue

Alright, if you say so.

A big thanks for your coperation kiss
Re: Meet Kate Middleton's Royal Baby Number Three (photos) by Saff(f): 8:55pm On Apr 25, 2018
donstan18:

Alright, if you say so.

A big thanks for your coperation kiss
can you tell me why you’re asking?
Re: Meet Kate Middleton's Royal Baby Number Three (photos) by Saff(f): 8:56pm On Apr 25, 2018
Uyiii:

Lolcheesy
very straight girl with less fvcks on how fake peeps portray their fake retardëd lives online.
nice mentality dear, you should keep it up, eveningsmiley
smiley
Re: Meet Kate Middleton's Royal Baby Number Three (photos) by donstan18: 9:08pm On Apr 25, 2018
Saff:
can you tell me why you’re asking?
Needed to know how curious and insightful you can be when wondering.
Re: Meet Kate Middleton's Royal Baby Number Three (photos) by Saff(f): 9:35pm On Apr 25, 2018
donstan18:

Needed to know how curious and insightful you can be when wondering.
weirdo lol.
Re: Meet Kate Middleton's Royal Baby Number Three (photos) by donstan18: 10:26pm On Apr 25, 2018
Saff:
weirdo lol.
Lol, you can call me that again wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Israel Attack: How Elon Musk’s X Removed Hamas-linked Accounts Over EU Law / Niger Republic Mourns 137 Victims After Deadliest Attack In Recent Memory / Xenophobia: Zambian Radio Station Stops Playing South African Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.