Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,684 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

What Would You Do ? IF After Paying Off Your Wife’s Debt & She Do This... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do ? IF After Paying Off Your Wife’s Debt & She Do This... (568 Views)

After Paying Long List Of Bride Price: She Still Slept With EX Before Wedding / You Should Be Sexier!!- Why Your Work In The Gym Is Noy Paying Off / WTF? Man Discovers Wife's Nud£ Pics After Paying 2.5 Million As Dowry(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do ? IF After Paying Off Your Wife’s Debt & She Do This... by seyoops4u: 7:50pm On Apr 23, 2018
From an anonymous writer,
I paid off my wife’s student loans — then she filed for divorce after two years of marriage

Before I married my wife two years ago, she had huge amounts of debt to her name, including large amounts of student loans. After we married, we diligently almost paid everything off, helped by my salary being three times that of my wife.

She recently asked for a divorce, saying she was taking the house and my retirement. My question is: Does the fact we paid off her debts she held before get spread evenly? Had I not paid all of her debts our net worth would be near the same with a better outcome for me.

We’ve only been married a few years, and frankly I can’t help feeling taken advantage of. The only advice I can find discusses whose responsibility the student loans would be, but now it just seems that she got me to pay all of her debts, and got some new stuff, while I threw away years of my life.

Please tell me there’s hope.

Curbed: MSN
Re: What Would You Do ? IF After Paying Off Your Wife’s Debt & She Do This... by ameri9ja: 7:52pm On Apr 23, 2018
No hope
Re: What Would You Do ? IF After Paying Off Your Wife’s Debt & She Do This... by SuperSuave(m): 8:00pm On Apr 23, 2018
marriage is an old time scam, ji, masun!
Re: What Would You Do ? IF After Paying Off Your Wife’s Debt & She Do This... by myself13: 8:00pm On Apr 23, 2018
Perfect time to use her for blood money before completing the divorce procedures.
Life is izzzi.
Re: What Would You Do ? IF After Paying Off Your Wife’s Debt & She Do This... by Samsimple(m): 8:04pm On Apr 23, 2018
myself13:
Perfect time to use her for blood money before completing the divorce procedures.
Life is izzzi.
afonja spotted
Re: What Would You Do ? IF After Paying Off Your Wife’s Debt & She Do This... by Samsimple(m): 8:06pm On Apr 23, 2018
As a Good christian i will hand over everything to God.. U know d risk involved in marriage for beta for worst such is life...
Re: What Would You Do ? IF After Paying Off Your Wife’s Debt & She Do This... by Nobody: 8:12pm On Apr 23, 2018
Living in the West, I totally understand the man's situation right now.

The story we'll hear next is probably that he has shot the woman.
Re: What Would You Do ? IF After Paying Off Your Wife’s Debt & She Do This... by ikbnice(m): 8:15pm On Apr 23, 2018
myself13:
Life is izzzi.
I tell you. God sef go understand
Re: What Would You Do ? IF After Paying Off Your Wife’s Debt & She Do This... by don4real18(m): 8:17pm On Apr 23, 2018
Crazy laws in the west. Get a good lawyer
Re: What Would You Do ? IF After Paying Off Your Wife’s Debt & She Do This... by Divay22(f): 8:21pm On Apr 23, 2018
I'm not a guy, but i can only imagine what the man is going through right now

(1) (Reply)

Let’s Settle This Once And For All – Is Kissing A Sin? / Untold Dangers Of Tramadol Abuse / Jealousy Kill Relationships: How To Break Free From Your Jealousy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.