Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,299 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

Reasons Why I Left Data Resellers And Start Subscribing Normal Mtn Sub - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Reasons Why I Left Data Resellers And Start Subscribing Normal Mtn Sub (8753 Views)

MTN Scam Or Politics? Can't View Whatsapp Status With MTN Sub / Will Anything Happen To My Android Phone If I Left It Unused For 6 Months? / Mtn Sub As Lower Rate For Both New And Old Sim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why I Left Data Resellers And Start Subscribing Normal Mtn Sub by KulKid(m): 9:43pm On Apr 23, 2018
First of all dis is in no way trying to spoil anybody biz,but nw we live in a country whr data price is going the direction of fuel price stuff(if u understand what I mean).I did my research and found out when I sub from data resellers and download a file of let's say 500mb,a total of almost 1gb or more than will be zapped from my remaining data.But if I do a a normal sub from mtn and download a file of 7mb file I would be charged let's say 7mb or almost 8mb from my data.So I tried to download when my sub was almost up from my data resellers bundle(mb).And I downloaded a file of 6mb and to my surprise almost 12mb was zapped from my mb.So guys my advice is to sub directly from ur mtn mb subscription menu.But dis is jst my opinion sha,commenter mk una look into d matter 4 me.
Re: Reasons Why I Left Data Resellers And Start Subscribing Normal Mtn Sub by Nobody: 10:20pm On Apr 23, 2018
KulKid:
First of all dis is in no way trying to spoil anybody biz,but nw we live in a country whr data price is going the direction of fuel price stuff(if u understand what I mean).I did my research and found out when I sub from data resellers and download a file of let's say 500mb,a total of almost 1gb or more than will be zapped from my remaining data.But if I do a a normal sub from mtn and download a file of 7mb file I would be charged let's say 7mb or almost 8mb from my data.So I tried to download when my sub was almost up from my data resellers bundle(mb).And I downloaded a file of 6mb and to my surprise almost 12mb was zapped from my mb.So guys my advice is to sub directly from ur mtn mb subscription menu.But dis is jst my opinion sha,commenter mk una look into d matter 4 me.

You just confirmed my suspicion. For some time now the rate at which my sell and share data dey finish no let me understand. I get it.

8 Likes

Re: Reasons Why I Left Data Resellers And Start Subscribing Normal Mtn Sub by KulKid(m): 10:31pm On Apr 23, 2018
Dis is no means trying to make anybody look lazy sir,jst my opinion.Buying data from a reseller doesn't mk me/anybody lazy.I jst stated an opinion of mine,if I see 1k for 4.5gb and it's genuine I would buy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why I Left Data Resellers And Start Subscribing Normal Mtn Sub by Apus: 10:32pm On Apr 23, 2018
Not far from the truth. Sometimes I subscribe almost 4x a month with dz data resellers. I started subscribing myself last week. Its what I'm still using.

5 Likes

Re: Reasons Why I Left Data Resellers And Start Subscribing Normal Mtn Sub by Mobi47(m): 10:42pm On Apr 23, 2018
its true....I did 250mb from this resellers it got finished the next day and I was surprised... na so I kuku do my normal mtn monthly sub

6 Likes

Re: Reasons Why I Left Data Resellers And Start Subscribing Normal Mtn Sub by damilareoye: 10:51pm On Apr 23, 2018
This seems to be true... The data is been zapped anyhow.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why I Left Data Resellers And Start Subscribing Normal Mtn Sub by geesunge(m): 10:54pm On Apr 23, 2018
Op, you are very correct. I discovered the difference between the two some weeks ago, since then I have made up my mind to always subscribe directly from MTN using *131#. Buying data from resellers is waste of money.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reasons Why I Left Data Resellers And Start Subscribing Normal Mtn Sub by VLongstrider(m): 10:55pm On Apr 23, 2018
This is nothing but the truth. I bought 4gig from a retailer and it finished in less than 3weeks....thats more than 1gig per week surfing nairaland and watching a 59sec Woli Agba skit daily which is less than 10mb

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reasons Why I Left Data Resellers And Start Subscribing Normal Mtn Sub by phemmyfour: 11:08pm On Apr 23, 2018
KulKid:
Dis is no means trying to make anybody look lazy sir,jst my opinion.Buying data from a reseller doesn't mk me/anybody lazy.I jst stated an opinion of mine,if I see 1k for 4.5gb and it's genuine I would buy.
It makes you greedy not lazy

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why I Left Data Resellers And Start Subscribing Normal Mtn Sub by sulmeza(m): 11:37pm On Apr 23, 2018
KulKid:
I've always had my suspicion.... U just confirmed it

I subscribed 1.5gb (#900) only three days ago and my bundle's already down to 600+mb...It's so annoying. Infact, most times, I end up subscribing 3 - 4x in a month.

I think I will port to the normal sub henceforth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why I Left Data Resellers And Start Subscribing Normal Mtn Sub by chyckxx(m): 1:10am On Apr 24, 2018
Too good to be true deals are often fallacious.
Re: Reasons Why I Left Data Resellers And Start Subscribing Normal Mtn Sub by busuyi44: 3:19am On Apr 24, 2018
Octavo, how true is this tori? shocked
Re: Reasons Why I Left Data Resellers And Start Subscribing Normal Mtn Sub by solodox(m): 6:54am On Apr 24, 2018
Of course the whole planet knows that anything cheap from Nigerian telcos would be throttled to the high heavens.... Take when they give you x3 of your recharge and bill you 41k per second but you only get billed 11k from your normal recharge on the normal tariff plan... 3 x 11 is 33... FYI! (case study: MTN) But who am I to educate you geniuses!?

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why I Left Data Resellers And Start Subscribing Normal Mtn Sub by KulKid(m): 7:30am On Apr 24, 2018
phemmyfour:
It makes you greedy not lazy
Tnx bro,if dats ur own opinion abt pple in life no p.
Re: Reasons Why I Left Data Resellers And Start Subscribing Normal Mtn Sub by phemmyfour: 7:49am On Apr 24, 2018
KulKid:
Tnx bro,if dats ur own opinion abt pple in life no p.
4.5gb for 1k, that's greed of the highest order
Re: Reasons Why I Left Data Resellers And Start Subscribing Normal Mtn Sub by INCREDIBLEGUY: 8:34am On Apr 24, 2018
weather you buy from data resellers 9h, or you buy directly from mtn, data na data,,,,, anyone you buy from no concern m3,,, in fact na who send me to comment sef,,,, na who your money don' make rich. , or wealthy,,,, Na people like Una de buy 250mb from data reseller,, now you come here de complain,,,, now I see the reason baba Buhari say una lazy. ,,,,,,
Re: Reasons Why I Left Data Resellers And Start Subscribing Normal Mtn Sub by AgentGoat: 8:36am On Apr 24, 2018
It was good buying from them two years ago but now just leave it. I don't patronise them for a very long time. It's now fraud undecided
Re: Reasons Why I Left Data Resellers And Start Subscribing Normal Mtn Sub by INCREDIBLEGUY: 8:37am On Apr 24, 2018
well from my own point of view,,,,,,, the issue is directly from mtn,,, 8 noticed that even when you do normal sub,,, mtn charge twice than normal when they are removing your mb,,,,,,, I will advice you kindly switch to glo,,, cause they are quit cheap,,,,,, and beside their network is stable now,, compared to service then,,,,,,,,,, well any one you choose,,, koodos bro,,,,,,,,, meanwhile,,, any body have news about the infinix hot s3 in edo state,,,,,, I love this device am so anxious to get it,,,,,,,,,,
Re: Reasons Why I Left Data Resellers And Start Subscribing Normal Mtn Sub by Sike(m): 8:42am On Apr 24, 2018
HOW MUCH IS THE NORMAL MTN 1GB SELF MAKE I TRY AM?
Re: Reasons Why I Left Data Resellers And Start Subscribing Normal Mtn Sub by bestguycheat: 8:48am On Apr 24, 2018
Sike:
HOW MUCH IS THE NORMAL MTN 1GB SELF MAKE I TRY AM?
I sell at the rate of 600, you can message me with your number,,, am real and legit,,
Re: Reasons Why I Left Data Resellers And Start Subscribing Normal Mtn Sub by Bayokun(m): 8:56am On Apr 24, 2018
You are right.... I'm a data reseller and my customers often complain about the rate at which the data get exhausted, which I know it's true...
I graduated 2015,served in 2017 and since then no job. I started selling data not because it's profitable but to keep body and soul together and to keep away evil thought from crossing my mind. My fear grows daily because I know I would soon be out of business with the way customers complain incessantly.
Am even losing customers daily... cry

5 Likes

Re: Reasons Why I Left Data Resellers And Start Subscribing Normal Mtn Sub by superfelix: 9:56am On Apr 24, 2018
it's been Like this since!...
Re: Reasons Why I Left Data Resellers And Start Subscribing Normal Mtn Sub by benzene00: 9:59am On Apr 24, 2018
How data reseller are looking at op

6 Likes

Re: Reasons Why I Left Data Resellers And Start Subscribing Normal Mtn Sub by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:05am On Apr 24, 2018
I switched back to normal MTN sub on Sunday. That thing na scam
Re: Reasons Why I Left Data Resellers And Start Subscribing Normal Mtn Sub by MistadeRegal(m): 10:16am On Apr 24, 2018
cheesy
Uninstalling their application right away. Thanks for the info bro.
Re: Reasons Why I Left Data Resellers And Start Subscribing Normal Mtn Sub by Nobody: 11:20am On Apr 24, 2018
INCREDIBLEGUY:
well from my own point of view,,,,,,, the issue is directly from mtn,,, 8 noticed that even when you do normal sub,,, mtn charge twice than normal when they are removing your mb,,,,,,, I will advice you kindly switch to glo,,, cause they are quit cheap,,,,,, and beside their network is stable now,, compared to service then,,,,,,,,,, well any one you choose,,, koodos bro,,,,,,,,, meanwhile,,, any body have news about the infinix hot s3 in edo state,,,,,, I love this device am so anxious to get it,,,,,,,,,,
Bros glo is among em now, using 1mb=2 formula.

I want to try etisalat? Do you have any idea
Re: Reasons Why I Left Data Resellers And Start Subscribing Normal Mtn Sub by gulfer: 1:15pm On Apr 24, 2018
Dta reselling is a scam, recentl fell victim.......never again, going forward with normal sub angry angry angry angry
Re: Reasons Why I Left Data Resellers And Start Subscribing Normal Mtn Sub by AdeniyiA(m): 1:18pm On Apr 24, 2018
I beg to disagree with all the submissions above, the rate at which we surf the net and the time we spend doing that has increased so i enjoin us to disprove these allegations here IF after using the normal sub you still find the rate the same.
Let not add to the number of jobless youths and thereby vindicating our president...
I buy nd use data share bundle, mtn, nd i enjoy it

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why I Left Data Resellers And Start Subscribing Normal Mtn Sub by Nobody: 2:07pm On Apr 24, 2018
The worst is PAykobo. Those ones are criminals. You will buy their ETISALAT scratch card and they will never credit your account with the data.

Please stay away from PAykobo because they are fraudsters

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eto To Launch Own Mobile Network In Cameroon / How To Use Glo Bis On Iphone / MX Player Custom Codec With DTS Support [v1.7.31]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.