Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,820 members, 7,813,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:41 PM

NERC, Eko DISCO Sued For N50m Over Exorbitant Bill, Others - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NERC, Eko DISCO Sued For N50m Over Exorbitant Bill, Others (8416 Views)

Court Orders Police To Pay OurMumuDonDo N50m Over Attack During Protest / Okota Residents Storm IKEDC Office Over Exorbitant Light Bill, Make Demand / Eko Disco Announces 5-day Power Outage In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: NERC, Eko DISCO Sued For N50m Over Exorbitant Bill, Others by NotBeenPaid: 8:08am On Apr 26, 2018
sammywalterz:
I wrote a letter to AEDC life camp to come and disconnect my light with immediate effect and to stop bringing me over estimated bill until they are ready to provide a pre paid meter. Which I humbly applied for since June 2017. I wrote this letter on 14th April and took it personally to their life camp office of which they acknowledged. They have not come to disconnect my power supply yet. So I am waiting to see if they will bring any bill for April. If they do, I will make a formal complain to NERC. Pls I will like you to keep me posted regarding your email to them. Thanks
Make scan copies of the outrageous light bills and scan the acknowledgement letter you wrote to AEDC and email it to NERC.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bandits Release 10 Kaduna Baptist School Students / . / Ohanaeze To Meet Tinubu Over Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.