Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Police Teargas BBOG Members In Abuja (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Teargas BBOG Members In Abuja (Photos) (12638 Views)

Police Teargas Davido At PDP Presidential Convention In Port Harcourt / Why We Ferried Ezekwesili, BBOG Members To Our Station – Police / Oby Ezekwesili At Police Station, Arrested Along With Other BBOG Members (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Teargas BBOG Members In Abuja (Photos) by pedrilo: 9:51am On Apr 24, 2018
When I leave office, Nigerians will remember me for the total freedom they enjoyed. . . GEJ

3 Likes

Re: Police Teargas BBOG Members In Abuja (Photos) by alertness(m): 9:52am On Apr 24, 2018
The look on that police officer with the teargas though.

1 Like

Re: Police Teargas BBOG Members In Abuja (Photos) by Strongbest(m): 9:59am On Apr 24, 2018
I have watched people protesting peacefully in other sane countries without any fear of harm from the security forces but the case is always different here, why?

Obviously, these people are not armed neither do they stop anyone from going about their normal businesses. Why all the attacks on peaceful protesters?

I am seriously no happy about this one at all. Not cool at all.

www.nairaland.com/1798724/

1 Like

Re: Police Teargas BBOG Members In Abuja (Photos) by babapressy(m): 10:08am On Apr 24, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: Police Teargas BBOG Members In Abuja (Photos) by Franzinni: 10:09am On Apr 24, 2018
If you don't live for something....

You will die for nothing

1 Like

Re: Police Teargas BBOG Members In Abuja (Photos) by dammywume(f): 10:09am On Apr 24, 2018
God please help us in this country.

all this people in govt all have dual and triple citizenship.
they can fly away when wahala start.

we that have only nigeria as our country, wont we be in trouble.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Teargas BBOG Members In Abuja (Photos) by Bsingle(m): 10:10am On Apr 24, 2018
That's what nigerian police knows. Teargas and shooting senselessly. Nawa ooo.

1 Like

Re: Police Teargas BBOG Members In Abuja (Photos) by loomer: 10:13am On Apr 24, 2018
see how the policeman pose like terminator.

1 Like

Re: Police Teargas BBOG Members In Abuja (Photos) by iamjavadem(m): 10:14am On Apr 24, 2018
Thats what teargas is for, unarmed people. Mumu.
talk2archy:
teagasing unarmed female protesters, what a shameful govt.
Re: Police Teargas BBOG Members In Abuja (Photos) by chinonsoc14(m): 10:19am On Apr 24, 2018
dat police na better boko haram...see d hate in his eyes

1 Like

Re: Police Teargas BBOG Members In Abuja (Photos) by phase1: 10:22am On Apr 24, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

See the passion and the look of disdain on that policeman's ugly face as he fires that teargas canister at helpless, harmless citizens of his country.

Then tomorrow someone will expect me to say RIP when a policeman gets killed.

God forbid.

The police man's evil and wicked look summarizes and represents the heartlessness and wickedness of the tyranny of dauran president and his murderous killers in uniform.

Even Isreali soldiers don't look this dastardly evil and murderous when repelling stone-throwing Palestineans in Gaza.

2 Likes

Re: Police Teargas BBOG Members In Abuja (Photos) by Kdon2: 10:28am On Apr 24, 2018
samysamy:
BBOGs were yesterday teargassed by police at Unity Fountain for demanding the rescue of the Chibokgirls even after 1470 Days in captivity.

Below are photos from the scene

Source: http://usascholarshipfree..in/2018/04/police-teargas-bbogs-members-in-abuja.html?m=1

Good for them! They never see anything. Na buhari carry chibok girls? abeg make dem go ask minister wey him name wan sound like chibok jare! Yeye dey smell. Una eye just dey clear! Idiat
Re: Police Teargas BBOG Members In Abuja (Photos) by zukachris(m): 10:29am On Apr 24, 2018
creamzy536:
See my account balance is working for all mtn sim
for luring me into parting with my N1000 recharge card, it will not be well with u. just wasted my money on this rubbish post, thinking I ill regain back my money.
Stop posting this scam here.

1 Like

Re: Police Teargas BBOG Members In Abuja (Photos) by michoim(m): 10:42am On Apr 24, 2018
Good for them

1 Like

Re: Police Teargas BBOG Members In Abuja (Photos) by Ussyberry(m): 10:49am On Apr 24, 2018
Eiya!!!!! After all the struggle. anyway at least him do 4 years for seat. That first pic ehn, e suppose be freedom poster

1 Like

Re: Police Teargas BBOG Members In Abuja (Photos) by CocoaOla: 10:49am On Apr 24, 2018
Nigerian number 1 problem human right freedom of speech

1 Like

Re: Police Teargas BBOG Members In Abuja (Photos) by alebz007: 11:58am On Apr 24, 2018
Good morning dear friends, How're we doing today? Just want to wish you all a beautiful day Thinking of building a second income stream? Join Oriflame today!!
Details/Enquiries? Kingsley 08149322437
God bless you.
Re: Police Teargas BBOG Members In Abuja (Photos) by yazach: 12:01pm On Apr 24, 2018
samysamy:
BBOGs were yesterday teargassed by police at Unity Fountain for demanding the rescue of the Chibokgirls even after 1470 Days in captivity.

Below are photos from the scene

Source: http://usascholarshipfree..in/2018/04/police-teargas-bbogs-members-in-abuja.html?m=1

This people know how to make noise if the are really concern let the do like boko haram huntress and join her in the jungle
Re: Police Teargas BBOG Members In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Apr 24, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

See the passion and the look of disdain on that policeman's ugly face as he fires that teargas canister at helpless, harmless citizens of his country.

Then tomorrow someone will expect me to say RIP when a policeman gets killed.

God forbid.

1 Like

Re: Police Teargas BBOG Members In Abuja (Photos) by MarieSucre(f): 1:16pm On Apr 24, 2018
ozoebuka1:
That oby Okwesili that was opening her mouth up and down during Gej's how market I karma is a bitch. grin

She is still opening her mouth proudly and speaking against Buhari because that is what a consistent activist does not those that keep quiet when they're preferred candidate is on sit or small government money comes their way. Go and check out her twitter account, I am so proud of her. She never wavered from day one, you'll do well to learn from her.
Re: Police Teargas BBOG Members In Abuja (Photos) by deebrownneymar: 2:05pm On Apr 24, 2018
FFK, even tho he needs urgent psychiatric evaluation, may have been right when he said PMB is evil.
Re: Police Teargas BBOG Members In Abuja (Photos) by Kendrick80(m): 4:23pm On Apr 24, 2018
slightlyMad:
why the useless protest when 2019 is around the corner.
Get your PVC and vote buhari out.

if you want to get them to serve real jail terms for their offences.
Vote in someone like Sowore

i promise you that all starting from Obasanjo to tinubu, to buhari
you will see them in prison uniforms.
i will be a great re-union.

See what he had to say below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USUA75YSDHM
I enjoyed the clip...Twas very entertaining,thanks.Imo Mr sowore should have explained in details how's he's gonna solve pressings issues in our country.
Re: Police Teargas BBOG Members In Abuja (Photos) by slowice(m): 4:46pm On Apr 24, 2018
And they said the tyrant should continue to 2050...okayyyy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anambra State Wins President's Inter-Secondary School Debate Championship / Nnamdi Kanu's Profile And Achievements Hits Wikipedia / The Only Tribe In Africa Colonized By Another African Tribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.