Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

#bbnaija: Cee-c Explains Why She Constantly Fights And Talks In Her Sleep - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija: Cee-c Explains Why She Constantly Fights And Talks In Her Sleep (809 Views)

BBNaija's Cee-C Celebrates Her 29th Birthday With Stunning Photos / #BBnaija: Cee-c Explains Why She Brought Trouble Into The House / BBNaija: Cee-C Dismisses Marriage Rumors With Her Sister's Wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija: Cee-c Explains Why She Constantly Fights And Talks In Her Sleep by Mowunmiaf: 10:15am On Apr 09, 2018
Big Brother Naija housemate, Cee-C has explained why she fights and talks in her sleep.

This happened today on the show after housemates Lolu, Miracle and Nina first discussed the situation then Nina had a conversation about it with Cee-C herself.

While Lolu, Nina and Miracle discussed about Cee-C’s fighting and talking in her sleep, Lolu said Cee-C talked as if she’s having a conversation with someone and even fights.

Nina concured and said Cee-C needs prayers while Miracle said Cee-C needed to stop eating and drinking late.

Moments later, Cee-C and Nina talked about Cee-C’s habit of fighting and talking in her dreams.

Nina said she’s seen Cee-C having a long conversation in her sleep and Cee-C reckoned it’s caused by the stress in the House.

Cee-C explained her situation saying:

‘Its because of the issues i’m having. It’s something that happens subconsiously. A continuation of whatever happens during the day or week.

My mum actually took me to church for prayers in the past. So I was told to stop playing too much. It’s not spiritual .

I am mentally, physically, emotionally stressed. I can understand why I’m always talking in my dream. I’m dealing with a lot’

Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c Explains Why She Constantly Fights And Talks In Her Sleep by Mowunmiaf: 10:15am On Apr 09, 2018
Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c Explains Why She Constantly Fights And Talks In Her Sleep by itspzpics(m): 10:52am On Apr 09, 2018
Lol
Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c Explains Why She Constantly Fights And Talks In Her Sleep by polite2(m): 12:02pm On Apr 09, 2018
Bad news for #team C ce
Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c Explains Why She Constantly Fights And Talks In Her Sleep by Herdsmen: 12:24pm On Apr 09, 2018
I feel her..
.been there..

You will be fine
Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c Explains Why She Constantly Fights And Talks In Her Sleep by kingem(m): 12:54pm On Apr 09, 2018
abi you an ogbanje undecided
tell us... we still love you
Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c Explains Why She Constantly Fights And Talks In Her Sleep by goldbim(f): 1:18pm On Apr 09, 2018
No wonder!this lady sure needs help.she must have gone through some struggles in the past...may help locate her soonest..aleast she's bold enough to talk about it that's the beginning of her freedom..probably a post traumatic disorder..just saying..wish her the best!!

(1) (Reply)

Face Of Nollywood Nigeria Beauty Queen Official Photos / Wizkid's Second Son Steps Out In Matching Outfits With His Mum / Daddy Freeze absent again as his baby mama appears in court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.