Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

A Letter To So Called "Feminists" - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Letter To So Called "Feminists" (912 Views)

Feminists Are Shocked After Discovering That Feminist Glory Osei Is Married / Feminists Agree They Won’t Change Their Surname To Their Husband's Name / Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Letter To So Called "Feminists" by Donald3d(m): 2:27pm On Apr 24, 2018
Ladies and Women, please be guided.
Feminism isn't a battle against men.
It isn't about labelling one gender good/evil or mediocre/superior

Personally, I am a feminist, yup ! and I am a guy !
Feminism doesn't mean you shouldn't carry out certain roles and duties, which you should.

It shouldn't make you rude and uncultured all in the name of being "strong"

Back to the issue of roles, God has made you the female folks-mothers, and there is nothing we can do about it, he gave you breasts, a womb and a passage for babies for a REASON.So, because of all these, a natural responsibilty has been placed on you as a home maker .Roles ! Duties !

Don't let your fight for equality get in the way of your duty.You have to understand that you can't get equality in everything.You have to also understand that there are so many ways you as women are even more superior than men.For example, pain threshold, did you know that women can withstand more pain than men ?, there are so many physical,emotional and pshycological facts I can pull out.

Feminism means, a man should not be given a upper hand in a job/work place etc, because he is a man !, if he is selected, it should be because he is qualified/capable

Heck ! feminism also means you as a woman should'nt be given preference because you are loaded with gigantic mulele in front of you and behind you !.Yes I am a feminist and I would feel cheated as a guy if you are chosen over me because of that, if I am more qualified than you are !.This is true feminism

Moving on, feminism also means when we go out for dinner, I don't have to pay all the time , because "I am a man", you should pay sometimes too !.I should only have to pay ALL THE TIME, if you don't have money, or I choose to, or you don't have a job.Heck !, why don't you have a job !, why don't you have a skill ! !, you are a feminist remember !.Do something with your hands and don't be a liabilty, being a liabilty only makes you an hypocrite and you are not practicing true feminism .!

Having said that, marriage is a little different, men o men !!, your wives are are human beings too, help them out with the kids when they are tired, they are bone and flesh too and they get tired !.Help her cook sometimes.But don't over do it, else you might be turned into a footstool.Respect her and appreciate her efforts, even if its her duty !.She is an helper, not a slave !.You didn't buy her, you married her ! and she married you !.Hence you are partners !

Buy gifts occasionally , celebrate her, make her feel on top of the world , even if its her duty !.

Women, respect your husbands, commend him as well, help him out when he is broke even if "he is the man of the house, and its his responsbility", even if he isn't broke, attempt to shoulder some financial responsibilities sometimes.You are partners !.Appreciate him.Don't just f**king brag about it like most of you do, when you help out financially.

Remember, wisdom is the principal thing, knowledge is light, and love is life.Combine these well and you would be happy

Donald- A fellow feminist.

Re: A Letter To So Called "Feminists" by Kinggnicole(f): 8:10pm On Apr 24, 2018
nailed it!!!!

I'm a feminist too. Nice to meet ya!
When it comes to the family, respect and compromise is easier when the people involved truly love each other.
Re: A Letter To So Called "Feminists" by Donald3d(m): 8:12pm On Apr 24, 2018
Kinggnicole:
nailed it!!!!

I'm a feminist too. Nice to meet ya!
When it comes to the family, respect and compromise is easier when the people involved truly love each other.
Nice to meet ya too cheesy
Sure,true love is gold and its rare these days
Re: A Letter To So Called "Feminists" by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 6:38am On Apr 25, 2018
Many of my clients are feminists. And they're fun to be with. They have a good public life but have this freak in them they wanna explore. I help them do that right. Some of them prefer domineering sex and they're dope.

(1) (Reply)

Life Is Just Vanity,live A Good Life(graphic) / Cakes For All Events / When Is Divorce Acceptable -my Wife Has Made Marriage A Living Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.