Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,094 members, 7,811,067 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

Skye Bank Plc Graduate Entry Level Job Recruitment 2018 - Jobs/Vacancies (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Skye Bank Plc Graduate Entry Level Job Recruitment 2018 (59852 Views)

Skye Bank Entry Level Recruitment, Apply!!! / Gtbank Recruitment For Graduate Entry Level Programme (min. 2.2) / UBA 2017 Graduate Entry-level Teller Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Skye Bank Plc Graduate Entry Level Job Recruitment 2018 by yuwarisi: 5:47pm On May 13, 2018
tunlex01:

Please note that TS is in batches. If you didn't get a regret mail, there is a 98% chance you made it. Between 60-70 people will go for the first batch which comprises 2 sets (max 35 in each class). So get prepared.

Thanks for this info
Re: Skye Bank Plc Graduate Entry Level Job Recruitment 2018 by ayomidun(f): 5:24am On May 14, 2018
yuwarisi:
I have not gotten any mail at all. Please anybody have info on those who hasn't gotten mail. Orbis anyone with Skye contact so I can ask
Please let us know if you are able to reach skye HR. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Skye Bank Plc Graduate Entry Level Job Recruitment 2018 by DCNM(m): 9:16am On May 14, 2018
I've noticed a pattern here, i think those who have received their mails so far are mostly frm Lagos/Ibadan region. Let's see what happens this week; coz i'm yet to hear anything frm those that did their tests in Abj, PH (whr i did mine) and Enugu.
Re: Skye Bank Plc Graduate Entry Level Job Recruitment 2018 by Ademos4u: 9:47am On May 14, 2018
One thing is certain.. God is in control. Hopefully this week mail will enter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Skye Bank Plc Graduate Entry Level Job Recruitment 2018 by Tassie(f): 10:09am On May 14, 2018
DCNM:
I've noticed a pattern here, i think those who have received their mails so far are mostly frm Lagos/Ibadan region. Let's see what happens this week; coz i'm yet to hear anything frm those that did their tests in Abj, PH (whr i did mine) and Enugu.
na lie, i know people who wrote test in PH and Enugu that have received either regret or success mail
Re: Skye Bank Plc Graduate Entry Level Job Recruitment 2018 by Tassie(f): 10:11am On May 14, 2018
DCNM:
na lie, i know people who wrote test in ph and Enugu that have received either success or regret mail

1 Like

Re: Skye Bank Plc Graduate Entry Level Job Recruitment 2018 by DCNM(m): 11:25am On May 14, 2018
Tassie:
na lie, i know people who wrote test in ph and Enugu that have received either success or regret mail
Okay, I Had no idea. Let's be hopeful for a mail this week.
Re: Skye Bank Plc Graduate Entry Level Job Recruitment 2018 by myseun: 1:39pm On May 14, 2018
Please house, a question. Will Skye bank still call those that applied for their entry level and were successful in the application for aptitude test? Sure I know they can't calk everyone but will they call another batch for assessment? Want to know cos I heard they recruit in batches. Awaiting response pls....
Re: Skye Bank Plc Graduate Entry Level Job Recruitment 2018 by Ademos4u: 6:00pm On May 14, 2018
Please which person that wrote from Enugu do u know that have received test because.. I wrote in Enugu too
Re: Skye Bank Plc Graduate Entry Level Job Recruitment 2018 by Oiyza: 9:58am On May 15, 2018
Pls who knows the pay rate of skye bank please.
Also any idea whether training lectures will start Saturday or Monday? I have some appointments that I need to see to on Saturday and am wondering if I can resume school later on Saturday

Also is the school to hold in Ibadan or Lagos? Rumors have it that it will be in Ibadan

If Ibadan be the case is it a must to attend the gmd meeting on Friday? Or do we get transported to Ibadan after the meeting

Any info will be helpful

2 Likes

Re: Skye Bank Plc Graduate Entry Level Job Recruitment 2018 by Fishyvibes(f): 1:57pm On May 15, 2018
Hope u guys have received success mails o. Training sch in July... Whoop whoop wink wink[color=#000099][/color]

3 Likes

Re: Skye Bank Plc Graduate Entry Level Job Recruitment 2018 by DCNM(m): 2:13pm On May 15, 2018
Success at last. I made it ... grin cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Skye Bank Plc Graduate Entry Level Job Recruitment 2018 by orshaw(m): 2:43pm On May 15, 2018
Training school in July... Medical date will be passed across.. It can only be God

7 Likes

Re: Skye Bank Plc Graduate Entry Level Job Recruitment 2018 by tunlex01(m): 6:05pm On May 15, 2018
Oiyza:
Pls who knows the pay rate of skye bank please.
Also any idea whether training lectures will start Saturday or Monday? I have some appointments that I need to see to on Saturday and am wondering if I can resume school later on Saturday

Also is the school to hold in Ibadan or Lagos? Rumors have it that it will be in Ibadan

If Ibadan be the case is it a must to attend the gmd meeting on Friday? Or do we get transported to Ibadan after the meeting

Any info will be helpful

Based on precedence, lectures should start on Monday. TS is in Ibadan and the bank would transport you guys there.

If you wont have the chance to meet with the GMD of the company you just got its provisional offer, I guess you could wait for the next batch of trainees then. If you are lucky, you may be exempted if your reason is genuine.
Re: Skye Bank Plc Graduate Entry Level Job Recruitment 2018 by Oiyza: 10:21pm On May 15, 2018
Thx
Re: Skye Bank Plc Graduate Entry Level Job Recruitment 2018 by Prymestrr(m): 10:51pm On May 15, 2018
Fishyvibes:
Hope u guys have received success mails o. Training sch in July... Whoop whoop wink wink[color=#000099][/color]
Which one is training school in July again abeg... Mail clearly stated that Training will commence from 19th May and this will be preceded by a meeting with the GMD to hold on 18th May.
Abeg who deh feed u ur info ni?
Re: Skye Bank Plc Graduate Entry Level Job Recruitment 2018 by Prymestrr(m): 10:55pm On May 15, 2018
orshaw:
Training school in July... Medical date will be passed across.. It can only be God
I dis supposed to be a different batch from the 1 dt starts by d weekend?
Re: Skye Bank Plc Graduate Entry Level Job Recruitment 2018 by ayomidun(f): 7:50am On May 16, 2018
Prymestrr:

I dis supposed to be a different batch from the 1 dt starts by d weekend?
Its a different batch from those starting this weekend
Re: Skye Bank Plc Graduate Entry Level Job Recruitment 2018 by Olami90: 7:24pm On May 16, 2018
Upaka:

If you have Hnd or Ond just apply through skillsmap

I have filled the required information and uploaded all document requested but I discover that site isn't having a particular end (like final submit button) at least to be sure one have done all that is needed.

what can you say on this and what am i suppose to get as feedback to be sure it has been successfully submitted??

how long does it take to be acknowledged or invited?

Don't be inconvenienced with my questions please. thanks
Re: Skye Bank Plc Graduate Entry Level Job Recruitment 2018 by Upaka(f): 12:03pm On May 17, 2018
Olami90:

I have filled the required information and uploaded all document requested but I discover that site isn't having a particular end (like final submit button) at least to be sure one have done all that is needed.

what can you say on this and what am i suppose to get as feedback to be sure it has been successfully submitted??

how long does it take to be acknowledged or invited?

Don't be inconvenienced with my questions please. thanks

Were you able to fill the "expected salary"?
If yes you've finally submitted. Then you should get a mail almost immediately acknowledging your application by UBA.
The last vacancies that was published people have been shortlisted.
Re: Skye Bank Plc Graduate Entry Level Job Recruitment 2018 by Olami90: 12:21pm On May 17, 2018
Upaka:

Were you able to fill the "expected salary"?
If yes you've finally submitted. Then you should get a mail almost immediately acknowledging your application by UBA.
The last vacancies that was published people have been shortlisted.

to your question, NO!
I don't know the option or step to take me to that stage. I will appreciate if you can guide how to get to that level.

remember I didn't follow the link of the recent vacancies to fill my detail and docs upload
Re: Skye Bank Plc Graduate Entry Level Job Recruitment 2018 by Upaka(f): 12:27pm On May 17, 2018
Olami90:

to your question, NO!
I don't know the option or step to take me to that stage. I will appreciate if you can guide how to get to that level.

remember I didn't follow the link of the recent vacancies to fill my detail and docs upload

Go back to skillsmap and apply for a position.
Re: Skye Bank Plc Graduate Entry Level Job Recruitment 2018 by Olami90: 12:39pm On May 17, 2018
Upaka:

Go back to skillsmap and apply for a position.

Thank you....

I hope you don't mind calling on you for assistance on that should there be need for it

modified:

the one I can find is Teller for Uyo(which is far from where I can access) and the other is Bsc minimum for Lagos.

does it matter or the conditions listed doesn't matter and can apply for anyone?

Also the expected salary I am seeing o. a random one here is in South Africa, Rands
Re: Skye Bank Plc Graduate Entry Level Job Recruitment 2018 by Upaka(f): 1:00pm On May 17, 2018
Olami90:

Thank you....

I hope you don't mind calling on you for assistance on that should there be need for it

modified:

the one I can find is Teller for Uyo(which is far from where I can access) and the other is Bsc minimum for Lagos.

does it matter or the conditions listed doesn't matter and can apply for anyone?

Also the expected salary I am seeing o. a random one here is in South Africa, Rands

Sorry qualifications matters as you will be required to bring along your certificate when coming for the test/interview.

Expected salary: type the amount dont put coma or any sign
Re: Skye Bank Plc Graduate Entry Level Job Recruitment 2018 by Olami90: 1:10pm On May 17, 2018
Upaka:

Sorry qualifications matters as you will be required to bring along your certificate when coming for the test/interview.

Expected salary: type the amount dont put coma or any sign

that's okay
Re: Skye Bank Plc Graduate Entry Level Job Recruitment 2018 by Rera12: 5:22pm On May 19, 2018
Please who got a call from Skye saying they should resume training school today instead of july??
Re: Skye Bank Plc Graduate Entry Level Job Recruitment 2018 by DCNM(m): 2:27pm On May 21, 2018
Please for those of us in stream-II of the training, would the medicals be in our various states or compulsorily in Ibadan?
Re: Skye Bank Plc Graduate Entry Level Job Recruitment 2018 by assurancefemi: 4:55am On May 22, 2018
DCNM:
Success at last. I made it ... grin cheesy

Did Skye bank request opening of accouns for customers or sort?
Re: Skye Bank Plc Graduate Entry Level Job Recruitment 2018 by ayomidun(f): 1:48pm On May 22, 2018
DCNM:
Please for those of us in stream-II of the training, would the medicals be in our various states or compulsorily in Ibadan?
I suppose we would get the info when its time. July is still a long way to go tho

2 Likes

Re: Skye Bank Plc Graduate Entry Level Job Recruitment 2018 by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 23, 2018
Peeps in training should please give us tips once in a while

1 Like

Re: Skye Bank Plc Graduate Entry Level Job Recruitment 2018 by Cyndykingz: 6:18pm On May 30, 2018
hello dear,

Did you write the exam?.

How did it go?

Preciousify:
Here is the message content.

"Dear Candidate,

You are hereby  invited for an assessment with UBA PLC for our Entry Level program at 57 Marina, UBA house, Lagos

Date: Friday May 4th 2018

Time: 2pm prompt.

Please come with Original documents and Copies of Birth Certificate, O level Cert.(WAEC/NECO), Graduate(HND) Cert. /Result & NYSC Cert. with 4 copies of your CV and 4 Passport Photograph.

Kindly note that Credit in Maths & English (O’LEVEL) is compulsory. Assessment would last for 90 minutes

Thank You."

Won't they agree to reschedule if I mail them
Or even allow me write at abj?
Just thinking of the stress I will have to pass through this week.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

2017 Recruitment Of Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) / NECO Coordination Starts In August 2016. Earn Up To N15,000 - Mpyaw / FCSC: A Country Where 3rd Class Is Considered Above Msc + Bsc (2.1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.