Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Skye Bank Plc Graduate Entry Level Job Recruitment 2018 - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Skye Bank Plc Graduate Entry Level Job Recruitment 2018 (59899 Views)

Skye Bank Entry Level Recruitment, Apply!!! / Gtbank Recruitment For Graduate Entry Level Programme (min. 2.2) / UBA 2017 Graduate Entry-level Teller Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Skye Bank Plc Graduate Entry Level Job Recruitment 2018 by sheygz: 1:02pm On Apr 27, 2018
Please who in Lagos has gotten an invite?
Re: Skye Bank Plc Graduate Entry Level Job Recruitment 2018 by Patology: 1:45pm On Apr 27, 2018
Pls do dragnet normally repeat questions

1 Like

Re: Skye Bank Plc Graduate Entry Level Job Recruitment 2018 by eureka01: 1:48pm On Apr 27, 2018
sirkhunley:
As any one receive any invitation this morning..
Because I registered on Wednesday and I am yet to receive any invitation..

I understand how painful and disappointing it is when you apply for something like this and you see your mates getting invites and you don't. But to those that applied successfully and didn't get invites, I want to tell you simply to get off refreshing your mail every second, quit jumping when you hear an SMS notification in your phone and move on.

There are many other opportunities out there for you, believe me. I have not received an invite myself. I applied on the early hours of Wednesday and I know very well that I meet and surpass the requirements. But then, no invite yet. What do I do? Simple. I dust myself and look out for the next opportunity. I advise you to do the same too.

To those that have invitation for the test, congratulations but take this piece of advise very seriously. Prepare very well. The test is going to be tough, believe me. And even if it isn't so tough, know now that only the best of the best will progress to the next stage.

There are no interviews for this recruitment. After the test, the next thing will be Skye Business School. So, Skye bank would want to ensure that only the deserving make it to the next round.

Take my word for it: probably close to 1000 were invited this year. I know that less than 10% will progress through the next round. That is less than 100, precisely around 60-70 would enter Business School. Be among those few.

Not everyone that applied are on this forum. So, I will not be surprised if a lot of persons here would be disappointed, but God forbid.

My advice? Study hard and pray hard. It's not about doing well or passing the cut off mark (I don't believe there is any for this test) but the question is, "How many candidates can you outperform?" If you score 70%, that's commendable, but what if 100 candidates score 80% and above? Where does that leave you?

Don't waste this opportunity!

Best of lucks.

Peace out...

Eureka.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Skye Bank Plc Graduate Entry Level Job Recruitment 2018 by oshiokpu(m): 1:48pm On Apr 27, 2018
grizzz:
Who applied early hours of Thursday, studied a non-related course like Engineering and finished with a 2.2 and has received invite message?

I have a similar predicament, though I graduated with a 2.1. No invite yet. Any Thursday applicant with an invite should please specify.
Re: Skye Bank Plc Graduate Entry Level Job Recruitment 2018 by lizzyejomaje: 1:55pm On Apr 27, 2018
Please add 07064546409. Enugu
Re: Skye Bank Plc Graduate Entry Level Job Recruitment 2018 by Skevin: 2:02pm On Apr 27, 2018
Also applied early Thursday and meet all the requirements but didn't get the invite. Gotta move on.

oshiokpu:

I have a similar predicament, though I graduated with a 2.1. No invite yet. Any Thursday applicant with an invite should please specify.
Re: Skye Bank Plc Graduate Entry Level Job Recruitment 2018 by ibroh22(m): 2:24pm On Apr 27, 2018
Smartlegend2:
University of Ibadan, distance learning computer based testing center, Ajibode sasa road, close to federal school of Statistics..
Is this address really inside UI?

Please I need someone to guide me through, I don't know IB
when you get to the UI main gate, take a cab going to Sasa, tell them you will drop at DLC..... that DLC is not inside UI main campus, be guided
Re: Skye Bank Plc Graduate Entry Level Job Recruitment 2018 by ibroh22(m): 2:27pm On Apr 27, 2018
horlumightyy:
I just got an invite too, pls am not too familiar with u.i, pls is centre for distancelearning cbt centre at ajibode road inside university of ibadan?? Cos am not understanding what google maps is shwing me
wen u get to UI main get, enter cab going to Sasa, tell dem u will drop at DLC..... DLC is not inside UI main campus.. be guided
Re: Skye Bank Plc Graduate Entry Level Job Recruitment 2018 by Juicy24(f): 2:47pm On Apr 27, 2018
[quote author=eureka01 post=67076366]

I understand how painful and disappointing it is when you apply for something like this and you see your mates getting invites and you don't. But to those that applied successfully and didn't get invites, I want to tell you simply to get off refreshing your mail every second, quit jumping when you hear an SMS notification in your phone and move on.

There are many other opportunities out there for you, believe me. I have not received an invite myself. I applied on the early hours of Wednesday and I know very well that I meet and surpass the requirements. But then, no invite yet. What do I do? Simple. I dust myself and look out for the next opportunity. I advise you to do the same too.

I also applied early hours of Wednesday. even though I feel disappointed for not getting an invite, as this is my first time of applying for a banking job, I have moved on. thanks for the piece

1 Like

Re: Skye Bank Plc Graduate Entry Level Job Recruitment 2018 by eureka01: 3:04pm On Apr 27, 2018
[quote author=Juicy24 post=67077854][/quote]

UWC dear.
I take it you just finished NYSC right?
Re: Skye Bank Plc Graduate Entry Level Job Recruitment 2018 by Preciousify(f): 3:07pm On Apr 27, 2018
eureka01:

To those that have invitation for the test, congratulations but take this piece of advise very seriously. Prepare very well. The test is going to be tough, believe me. And even if it isn't so tough, know now that only the best of the best will progress to the next stage.

There are no interviews for this recruitment. After the test, the next thing will be Skye Business School. So, Skye bank would want to ensure that only the deserving make it to the next round.

Take my word for it: probably close to 1000 were invited this year. I know that less than 10% will progress through the next round. That is less than 100, precisely around 60-70 would enter Business School. Be among those few.

Not everyone that applied are on this forum. So, I will not be surprised if a lot of persons here would be disappointed, but God forbid.

My advice? Study hard and pray hard. It's not about doing well or passing the cut off mark (I don't believe there is any for this test) but the question is, "How many candidates can you outperform?" If you score 70%, that's commendable, but what if 100 candidates score 80% and above? Where does that leave you?

Don't waste this opportunity!

Best of lucks.

Peace out...

Eureka.
I love you!
Nice one. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Skye Bank Plc Graduate Entry Level Job Recruitment 2018 by eureka01: 3:21pm On Apr 27, 2018
Preciousify:

I love you!
Nice one. God bless you.

Thank you @preciousify! God bless

1 Like

Re: Skye Bank Plc Graduate Entry Level Job Recruitment 2018 by gucciangel(m): 3:45pm On Apr 27, 2018
alan056:

Can anyone else confirm if the answers are highlighted?
Is it only the verbal reasoning?

1 Like

Re: Skye Bank Plc Graduate Entry Level Job Recruitment 2018 by Juicy24(f): 4:18pm On Apr 27, 2018
eureka01:

UWC dear. I take it you just finished NYSC right?
finished last year
Re: Skye Bank Plc Graduate Entry Level Job Recruitment 2018 by kennyhydee(m): 4:27pm On Apr 27, 2018
I really have a question, how does one negotiate the numeric assessment without a calculator, because the invite clearly states that candidates should not come to the test center with a calculator. Would we be provided with one at the test center? Any help in this regard would b Highly appreciated. Thank you.
Re: Skye Bank Plc Graduate Entry Level Job Recruitment 2018 by horlumightyy(m): 5:38pm On Apr 27, 2018
kennyhydee:
I really have a question, how does one negotiate the numeric assessment without a calculator, because the invite clearly states that candidates should not come to the test center with a calculator. Would we be provided with one at the test center? Any help in this regard would b Highly appreciated. Thank you.
No calculator is allowed atall, what will be provided is just a sheet of paper for ur rough calculations #lobatan. Dragnet is gangsta like that
Re: Skye Bank Plc Graduate Entry Level Job Recruitment 2018 by Marvoneen: 5:47pm On Apr 27, 2018
Does any one knows if it's possible to reschedule pls
Re: Skye Bank Plc Graduate Entry Level Job Recruitment 2018 by Smartlegend2: 6:54pm On Apr 27, 2018
horlumightyy:

No calculator is allowed atall, what will be provided is just a sheet of paper for ur rough calculations #lobatan. Dragnet is gangsta like that
Pls can you shed more light on how d test is gonna be like time allow and no of ques
Re: Skye Bank Plc Graduate Entry Level Job Recruitment 2018 by olufunkemie(f): 7:51pm On Apr 27, 2018
please, what are the things to be taken into the test hall because I saw that no personal belonging is allowed? Are we to go with our certs?
Re: Skye Bank Plc Graduate Entry Level Job Recruitment 2018 by adefolarinwa01(m): 7:55pm On Apr 27, 2018
From University of Ibadan gate, ask for directions to get a cab going to Sasha. The cab is always on the other side of UI gate. Tell the driver you are going to drop at the DLC. The building is on the left going to Sasha. It's difficult to miss your way. Pretty direct

Smartlegend2:
University of Ibadan, distance learning computer based testing center, Ajibode sasa road, close to federal school of Statistics..
Is this address really inside UI?

Please I need someone to guide me through, I don't know IB
Re: Skye Bank Plc Graduate Entry Level Job Recruitment 2018 by adefolarinwa01(m): 7:57pm On Apr 27, 2018
All you need to go with is a copy of your birth certificate or a document stating your birth date, passport photograph with your name written behind it, means of identification e.g international passport or drivers license and your invitation letter for the test. Ensure you have your own pen. Good luck

olufunkemie:
please, what are the things to be taken into the test hall because I saw that no personal belonging is allowed? Are we to go with our certs?
Re: Skye Bank Plc Graduate Entry Level Job Recruitment 2018 by horlumightyy(m): 8:04pm On Apr 27, 2018
olufunkemie:
No, just ur printout and a valid means of identification
Re: Skye Bank Plc Graduate Entry Level Job Recruitment 2018 by ireneidiva(f): 8:08pm On Apr 27, 2018
olufunkemie:
Didn't you read the mail?
Re: Skye Bank Plc Graduate Entry Level Job Recruitment 2018 by gucciangel(m): 8:17pm On Apr 27, 2018
horlumightyy:

No, just ur printout and a valid means of identification
With birth certificate /age declaration
Re: Skye Bank Plc Graduate Entry Level Job Recruitment 2018 by Preciousify(f): 8:39am On Apr 28, 2018
Best of lucks to those writing the Skye bank recruitment test today.

3 Likes

Re: Skye Bank Plc Graduate Entry Level Job Recruitment 2018 by Ebogucp(m): 5:12pm On Apr 28, 2018
Preciousify:
Best of lucks to those writing the Skye bank recruitment test today.
Thank You... The test was quite breath taking.. Limited time. I was just at d 7th number of d numerical reasoning wen i had 30secs left... I had to use bet9ja style to predict d rest of d ansas... It was quite an experience tho.... I wrote in portharcourt center

1 Like

Re: Skye Bank Plc Graduate Entry Level Job Recruitment 2018 by Preciousify(f): 5:23pm On Apr 28, 2018
Ebogucp:
Thank You... The test was quite breath taking.. Limited time. I was just at d 7th number of d numerical reasoning wen i had 30secs left... I had to use bet9ja style to predict d rest of d ansas... It was quite an experience tho.... I wrote in portharcourt center
Lol. Bet9ja style ke.
There is always limited time.
I wrote a test sometime ago. 30 numerical reasoning and 30 English/ verbal reasoning questions in 40 mins!
Funny experience.

Hope the questions are friendly enough.
Re: Skye Bank Plc Graduate Entry Level Job Recruitment 2018 by Briemode(f): 5:25pm On Apr 28, 2018
Ebogucp:
Me too I wrote at portharcourt centre. What state are you from?
Re: Skye Bank Plc Graduate Entry Level Job Recruitment 2018 by Ebogucp(m): 5:29pm On Apr 28, 2018
Briemode:
Me too I wrote at portharcourt centre. What state are you from?
Abia State... What abt you??
Re: Skye Bank Plc Graduate Entry Level Job Recruitment 2018 by Ebogucp(m): 5:31pm On Apr 28, 2018
Preciousify:

Lol. Bet9ja style ke.
There is always limited time.
I wrote a test sometime ago. 30 numerical reasoning and 30 English/ verbal reasoning questions in 40 mins!
Funny experience.

Hope the questions are friendly enough.
The questions were friendly buh no time.. To famiarize with them
Re: Skye Bank Plc Graduate Entry Level Job Recruitment 2018 by Briemode(f): 6:44pm On Apr 28, 2018
Ebogucp:
Abia State... What abt you??
I came from Edo state to PH for the test.
Re: Skye Bank Plc Graduate Entry Level Job Recruitment 2018 by Ebogucp(m): 7:32pm On Apr 28, 2018
Briemode:
I came from Edo state to PH for the test.
wow thats a long distance...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Lady Loses Job To 'Who Gave You My Number?' Question On WhatsApp / 2017 Recruitment Of Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) / FCSC: A Country Where 3rd Class Is Considered Above Msc + Bsc (2.1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.