Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,529 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Police To Parade Dino Melaye With Criminals In Lokoja - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police To Parade Dino Melaye With Criminals In Lokoja (41931 Views)

Dino Melaye With Tony Anenih And Kema Chikwe In Throwback Photo / Dino Melaye With TY Danjuma In 2004 (Throwback Photo) / Dino Melaye With Bukola Saraki In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police To Parade Dino Melaye With Criminals In Lokoja by StaffofOrayan(m): 4:42pm On Apr 24, 2018
Lol delusional, they are all a band of thieves, the system needs to be over hauled, PDP, APC needs to go, the best human in the world can't succeed under those parties, they were built to prey on blood hence the bloodshed in both administrations,

Bayajidda1:
grin

GEJ, pls kindly forgive Nigerians.

You were the best but they were blinded by hatred for your person.

Fortunately and unfortunately, Senator Dino Melaye was in the fore front of the Campaign Of Calumny Against GEJ.

Whatever treatment you get from the Buhari's administration, it serves you right, Senator Dino Melaye.
Re: Police To Parade Dino Melaye With Criminals In Lokoja by SOFTENGR: 4:44pm On Apr 24, 2018
5thElement:

So why is he jumping out of a moving police vehicle?

Why have criminals singled him out as their master who gave them illegal firearms?

If he is innocent why is he scared of having his day in court?

But I wonder at Nigerian youths sha.

You actually can point to a Nigerian senator and say he's innocent?

Is it until they come to your house and remove even the water closet before you know that they are all wicked human beings?

Or is it that you're just being paid to launder his image online?

As much as I don't like politicians, I hate injustice and persecution. The law should b respected by all, including law enforcement agents.
Re: Police To Parade Dino Melaye With Criminals In Lokoja by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 24, 2018
kenodrill:
Very interesting....if only gej had understood the intensity and the use of power been vested on him by her constitution....hence Buhari understands it better and his using it at the interest of Nigerians..

You think GEJ didn't know the extent of his power?

How do you think he was able to open the CBN vault and cart away millions of dollars to bribe interest groups just before election?

He used the power to the fullest, only for himself and his cronies though.

That's why I pity all these useless lazy Nigerian youths shouting GEJ upandan like he's their saviour.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police To Parade Dino Melaye With Criminals In Lokoja by badostic: 4:46pm On Apr 24, 2018
MXrap:
Nobody can intimidate DINO.
lolzzzzzzzzzz, jungle don mature, tree no near tree again for monkey.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police To Parade Dino Melaye With Criminals In Lokoja by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 24, 2018
SOFTENGR:

As much as I don't like politicians, I hate injustice and persecution. The law should b respected by all, including law enforcement agents.

Pray, show us where the injustice is because I can't see any.

He's been accused of arming thugs with firearms.

If it was an ordinary citizen would you have expected less from the police?

He's going to be paraded hopefully charged, and incarcerated if found guilty.

I just pray the law won't go to sleep on this one.
Re: Police To Parade Dino Melaye With Criminals In Lokoja by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 24, 2018
Firefire:

No room for unnecessary grammar.

Democracy gone with the coming of the tyrant in Aso Rock.

Oh, Nigerians miss GEJ... tongue

I hope you can see why my first response to you was a meme and not grammar.

I guess it was a fitting meme. You've just proved me right.
Re: Police To Parade Dino Melaye With Criminals In Lokoja by unknownsolja: 4:50pm On Apr 24, 2018
ericsmith:

if these rogue of a politicians decide to eat themselves how does that affect you or we the masses ..
we the masses are so much in disarray over these same politician that jointly unite to starve us ..they jointly loot our treasure ... when they loot billion who dem share,,they never cared about us,,only time we see them is election period.. who givez a Bleep if an idi ami is in aso rock .who no chop gbi mo go die gbi !!
you never fit defend yourselve naa politicians you wan defend

ayam not defending anyone i believe in the rule of law.its against the law to arrest a senator and i think immunity covers him,when sars harass you for road now you go they cry.the law must be obeyed..i do not care about no politicians.dino was among the people that they made a dictator rule nigeria again.i want him to suffer but we must all obey the law
Re: Police To Parade Dino Melaye With Criminals In Lokoja by Eagba(m): 4:52pm On Apr 24, 2018
Bayajidda1:
grin

Fortunately and unfortunately, Senator Dino Melaye was in the fore front of the Campaign Of Calumny Against GEJ.

Whatever treatment you get from the Buhari's administration, it serves you right, Senator Dino Melaye.
GEJ is not a good leader par se. He lack clear direction, charisma, ideology and gut. I only thank him for stepping down peacefully and not sacrificing the life of the south easterns.
The best leader we've had till date is awolowo, but he was tribalistic and pity he has to go from a sniper. I still respect bolaoba as a leader of thot.
Re: Police To Parade Dino Melaye With Criminals In Lokoja by petenweke: 4:52pm On Apr 24, 2018
Nemesis finally!
Dino is paying for being the Chief Ridiculing Office of AOC in 2015. He profited, delighted and enjoyed throwing abusive curses at Jonathan in 2015. He did it so well that PMB, and Lai Mohammed compensated him bountiful.
Today it's his turn.
Jonathan can't wait to see that parade..in fact he will give his kidney to see it happen
Re: Police To Parade Dino Melaye With Criminals In Lokoja by oruma19: 4:54pm On Apr 24, 2018
Banana republic
Re: Police To Parade Dino Melaye With Criminals In Lokoja by Ramos16(m): 4:55pm On Apr 24, 2018
Don't senators have immunity from this kind of things?
Re: Police To Parade Dino Melaye With Criminals In Lokoja by jaxxy(m): 4:55pm On Apr 24, 2018
hadjipapiey:
Inconsequential puppet as Senator sad

Soup don done 4 you tongue

Very funny... They dare not! Parade who? Even if he armed them did they kill or attack anyone? Herdsmen that are armed and killing thousands who has stopped them or arrested them?

1 Like

Re: Police To Parade Dino Melaye With Criminals In Lokoja by Lasta(m): 5:00pm On Apr 24, 2018
miracle956:
Na who come dey chop d ajekun iya now?

Dino will chop more than ajekun iya.
Re: Police To Parade Dino Melaye With Criminals In Lokoja by Eagba(m): 5:02pm On Apr 24, 2018
unknownsolja:
this is madness..treating a senator like a common criminal..well we told yall dictators dont change and they didnt listen.
you and your likes are greatly responsible for this shithole. In saner clime are given impossible years in prison eg the famous ponzi runner, brazil ex president regardless of the position in the society with no soft landing and you're crying about dino
Re: Police To Parade Dino Melaye With Criminals In Lokoja by hadjipapiey(m): 5:05pm On Apr 24, 2018
jaxxy:

Very funny... They dare not! Parade who? Even if he armed them did they kill or attack anyone? Herdsmen that are armed and killing thousands who has stopped them or arrested them?

Herdsmen case seem age longed and requires technical force to Nib ✒ them in the bud.

A mediocre and clown as Dino has got nothing to show this country than proving heavyweight in the Nigerian political world.

If the claims leveled against him is true, then he should dance in the soup.

His cohorts like him shouldn't go without nabbing them as well.
Re: Police To Parade Dino Melaye With Criminals In Lokoja by Maydfourth: 5:06pm On Apr 24, 2018
IJOBA AMU NI MU OGUN....I HAIL OOOOO...DINO SORRY OOOO NOBODY IS ABOVE THE LAW..YOU CANT FIGHT THE GOVT AND WIN OOO WHEN YOU ARE GUILTY.
Re: Police To Parade Dino Melaye With Criminals In Lokoja by Nobody: 5:06pm On Apr 24, 2018
unknownsolja:

ayam not defending anyone i believe in the rule of law.its against the law to arrest a senator and i think immunity covers him,when sars harass you for road now you go they cry.the law must be obeyed..i do not care about no politicians.dino was among the people that they made a dictator rule nigeria again.i want him to suffer but we must all obey the law

can you imagine,, thousands of nigerians suffers oppression, torture everyday how many politician stand for them n chant rule of law ,,try go near a politician car after elections n see how you'll be manhandled.
whatever happen to these politician its not our call to prescribe rule of law for them ... the law is for the poor learn that today and never forget .
america broke all rules of law to get pablo escobar, dino can afford 10 sans,,can you afford one ??
rule of law is why efcc is yet to av any polithiefian prosecuted because these thieves made the law n know the loopholes they created
Re: Police To Parade Dino Melaye With Criminals In Lokoja by danden18: 5:09pm On Apr 24, 2018
The main reason y Dino is facing dis humiliation is simply coz of his closeness to Saraki , that of yeye bello is secondary
Re: Police To Parade Dino Melaye With Criminals In Lokoja by Eagba(m): 5:11pm On Apr 24, 2018
omoniomoade:
so sorry for dino, his mouth has finally put him into trouble, akpabio saw this coming at the onset in 2015 and he tamed his tongue, lesson learnt.......always tame your tongue.
and die a coward. Evil prevail because good refuse to act and I'm not talking about dino
Re: Police To Parade Dino Melaye With Criminals In Lokoja by unknownsolja: 5:17pm On Apr 24, 2018
Eagba:
you and your likes are greatly responsible for this shithole. In saner clime are given impossible years in prison eg the famous ponzi runner, brazil ex president regardless of the position in the society with no soft landing and you're crying about dino

mumu boy brazilian president issue followed due process and rule of law
Re: Police To Parade Dino Melaye With Criminals In Lokoja by jaxxy(m): 5:19pm On Apr 24, 2018
hadjipapiey:

Herdsmen case seem age longed and requires technical force to Nib ✒ them in the bud.

A mediocre and clown as Dino has got nothing to show this country than proving heavyweight in the Nigerian political world.

If the claims leveled against him is true, then he should dance in the soup.

His cohorts like him shouldn't go without nabbing them as well.

Herdsmen is may be ages bt seems to hv gotten out of hand. I don't think its just being brought up to spite buhari or tag him a failure. Its serious

If dino was guilty u have to do proper investigation and here his own side also. He was recently a victim of an attack on his life in the state. It might have been a defensive action/reaction on his part. Has that also been investigated?
Re: Police To Parade Dino Melaye With Criminals In Lokoja by unknownsolja: 5:19pm On Apr 24, 2018
ericsmith:

can you imagine,, thousands of nigerians suffers oppression, torture everyday how many politician stand for them n chant rule of law ,,try go near a politician car after elections n see how you'll be manhandled.
whatever happen to these politician its not our call to prescribe rule of law for them ... the law is for the poor learn that today and never forget .
america broke all rules of law to get pablo escobar, dino can afford 10 sans,,can you afford one ??
rule of law is why efcc is yet to av any polithiefian prosecuted because these thieves made the law n know the loopholes they created

stop the envy and jealousy,do you know how many cars i have?na only for nigeria car show say you bi big man,for abroad cars na nothing,theres what they call due process and if we dont follow due process then nigeria is a poo hole.imagine efcc investigating a citing governor thats covered with immunity.why not wait for him to leave office.i dont know if nigerian senators are covered with imunity and if they are covered.then this dictator called buhari is doing it all wrong
Re: Police To Parade Dino Melaye With Criminals In Lokoja by Orlatunday11(m): 5:28pm On Apr 24, 2018
It won't happen unless he's not a politician
Re: Police To Parade Dino Melaye With Criminals In Lokoja by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 24, 2018
unknownsolja:

stop the envy and jealousy,do you know how many cars i have?na only for nigeria car show say you b big man,for abroad cars na nothing,theres what they call due process and if we dont follow due process then nigeria is a poo hole.imagine efcc investigating a citing governor thats covered with immunity.why not wait for him to leave office.i dont know if nigerian senators are covered with imunity and if they are covered.then this dictator called buhari is doing it all wrong

wow !!! how many cars you wan get ,,have many mansion do you have !! say that for the i never chop girls on NL,,if police/sars can intimidate celebrities what can exempt you..my friend rule of law will work on you n I not other citizens.
if anyone is serious about cleaning up this shit hole country due process is not an option ,,donnt you get these thieves made the law ... can you make a handcuff without knowing how to unlock it.. they stall trials forever
whoever makes a poison will know how to creat an antidote.
how many law abiding citizen as buhari witchhunt ,, we all insult online everyday why are d CID/SARs not hunting! some of us say things without knowing the meaning.. if buhari were to be a dictator FFK will be in jail,, where in the world does a dictator acknowledge charge to court. go watch the tryant ,,dictator,king of scotland , get some insight of how they govern
Re: Police To Parade Dino Melaye With Criminals In Lokoja by Eagba(m): 5:48pm On Apr 24, 2018
unknownsolja:

mumu boy brazilian president issue followed due process and rule of law
yes sir
Re: Police To Parade Dino Melaye With Criminals In Lokoja by unknownsolja: 6:09pm On Apr 24, 2018
ericsmith:

wow !!! how many cars you wan get ,,have many mansion do you have !! say that for the i never chop girls on NL,,if police/sars can intimidate celebrities what can exempt you..my friend rule of law will work on you n I not other citizens.
if anyone is serious about cleaning up this shit hole country due process is not an option ,,donnt you get these thieves made the law ... can you make a handcuff without knowing how to unlock it.. they stall trials forever
whoever makes a poison will know how to creat an antidote.
how many law abiding citizen as buhari witchhunt ,, we all insult online everyday why are d CID/SARs not hunting! some of us say things without knowing the meaning.. if buhari were to be a dictator FFK will be in jail,, where in the world does a dictator acknowledge charge to court. go watch the tryant ,,dictator,king of scotland , get some insight of how they govern

i just they laff your matter.no come online come cry when sarz beat your head
Re: Police To Parade Dino Melaye With Criminals In Lokoja by IdeyFindWife: 6:31pm On Apr 24, 2018
Jatinzbusinessc:
cool

This is a fake News photos of him being moved or

I don believe it.

You and the people liking your comment better wake up

You people can push persin to death sef. Which kain supporters you be?

Don't believe, don't believe! Now, that he has jumped out of moving van and is hospitalized nko?

Don't form this kind of #Ahdonbilivit with 2019 o
Get your PVCs, and deal with reality, not fantasies!

1 Like

Re: Police To Parade Dino Melaye With Criminals In Lokoja by Nobody: 7:02pm On Apr 24, 2018
unknownsolja:

i just they laff your matter.no come online come cry when sarz beat your head

who online go bail,, all man for himself ... bruh .
Re: Police To Parade Dino Melaye With Criminals In Lokoja by Jatinzbusinessc(m): 7:13pm On Apr 24, 2018
IdeyFindWife:

You and the people liking your comment better wake up

You people can push persin to death sef. Which kain supporters you be?

Don't believe, don't believe! Now, that he has jumped out of moving van and is hospitalized nko?

Don't form this kind of #Ahdonbilivit with 2019 o
Get your PVCs, and deal with reality, not fantasies!

Bro me I already have my PVC and I was lucky to do it in my friends house I can even upload it for you to confirm it.

I literally took my bea and my younger brother to my friends house and he did it there for me, he was working with INEC at that time. 2014
Re: Police To Parade Dino Melaye With Criminals In Lokoja by Oju4190: 7:24pm On Apr 24, 2018
Bayajidda1:
grin

Well, thank God that u can no longer say that buhari is one sided.
Re: Police To Parade Dino Melaye With Criminals In Lokoja by OyinO: 7:33pm On Apr 24, 2018
Bayajidda1:
grin

GEJ was good but Yar'dua was the best.
Re: Police To Parade Dino Melaye With Criminals In Lokoja by IdeyFindWife: 7:34pm On Apr 24, 2018
Jatinzbusinessc:

Bro me I already have my PVC and I was lucky to do it in my friends house I can even upload it for you to confirm it.

I literally took my bea and my younger brother to my friends house and he did it there for me, he was working with INEC at that time. 2014

Mehn, you lucky.

I keep reading all the stress pple go thru to get and I wonder if my fears on this incumbent government manipulating sturvs thru INEC wasn't confirmed.

Na simple trick. They may strangle non-APC areas by not providing PVC's for voters but flood the north with PVC's and ease of collection for children, goats even lizard si that they can easily out-vote the south.

You pple prepare well and tell pmb if he dares, he should open the inec portals for us out here to vote online.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Wife Of Audi Abubakar, The APC Flag Bearer Of Kogi! More Stunning Than Lara! / Knocks As Maina Smiles, Waves At Associates After Jail Sentence - Photos / Ebun 'Iron Lady’ Oluwarotimi - Kwara’s First Female CP (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.