Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,553 members, 7,816,342 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Police To Parade Dino Melaye With Criminals In Lokoja - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police To Parade Dino Melaye With Criminals In Lokoja (41928 Views)

Dino Melaye With Tony Anenih And Kema Chikwe In Throwback Photo / Dino Melaye With TY Danjuma In 2004 (Throwback Photo) / Dino Melaye With Bukola Saraki In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police To Parade Dino Melaye With Criminals In Lokoja by mykeltee: 9:20pm On Apr 24, 2018
Firefire:

No room for unnecessary grammar.

Democracy gone with the coming of the tyrant in Aso Rock.

Oh, Nigerians miss GEJ... tongue

U are confuse......Jonathan ruin the economy yet people like u still supports thief like him
Re: Police To Parade Dino Melaye With Criminals In Lokoja by steveDpro: 9:49pm On Apr 24, 2018
Ok
Re: Police To Parade Dino Melaye With Criminals In Lokoja by WhoBeThisMan: 10:33pm On Apr 24, 2018
kidman96:
grin grin grin grin

Today is my happy day... I hope they embarrass the shithead.
can't you see the hand writing on the wall? While you are rejoicing at this do you realise what's happening to our country?
Re: Police To Parade Dino Melaye With Criminals In Lokoja by SirBunky85(m): 12:59am On Apr 25, 2018
unknownsolja:
this is madness..treating a senator like a common criminal..well we told yall dictators dont change and they didnt listen.
hs he bn behaving like a senator?even saraki needed to caution him at some point to be serious
Re: Police To Parade Dino Melaye With Criminals In Lokoja by Jatinzbusinessc(m): 7:59am On Apr 25, 2018
IdeyFindWife:

Mehn, you lucky.

I keep reading all the stress pple go thru to get and I wonder if my fears on this incumbent government manipulating sturvs thru INEC wasn't confirmed.

Na simple trick. They may strangle non-APC areas by not providing PVC's for voters but flood the north with PVC's and ease of collection for children, goats even lizard si that they can easily out-vote the south.

You pple prepare well and tell pmb if he dares, he should open the inec portals for us out here to vote online.

Let me shock you am from the North, and trust me it's frustrating to get PVS down here too but I just had they have started distribution and registration.

When I was doing the registration, the normal way we will always go to the center and wait for the inec staff when they arrive no electricity, they will ask the people there to buy fuel then bring jen we and those that contributed will bring in there family.

I got tired and asked around on were to do it at ease so my friend asked me to come to his house mhen that was how I took bea and my younger brother.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Abba Kyari As A Cadet At The Nigeria Police Academy / Lagos IGR Now 75% Of State Budget...And IGR of each State / Saraki Gives 4 SUVs To 4 High Chiefs In Ilorin (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.